youtube.com/watch?v=n0MKJNWZS6c
youtube.com/watch?v=jWZ3EHjUx_E
youtube.com/watch?v=VxNuQDxnECU
youtube.com/watch?v=p_75jKE7hm4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What was Raimi thinking?

I forgot about this show.

kings was great

That scene would have been fine, it's the scene where he made Sebastian Stan kneel and kiss the ground for sucking too many dicks that would trigger people.

SEASON 2 WHEN???

Ian McShane, the priest and his aide were great, David was a colossal faggot until the last episode but still managed to blubber anyway

Was home alone kid in this show or did I just imagine that? I kind of wish Kings didn't get cancelled but I understand why it did.

Yeah, he was in it for a few episodes

the dude who used to daily dose "never forget" with the image of the guy with a crown of butterflies wasn't enough to remind you? i've never even seen the show and i know what it is because of that fucker

The Sicilian scene from True Romance

That's the joke.

Sam slapping Diane's shit on Cheers.

>not the part where the black lady tells him he has to impregnte some girl and if he has a hard time bringing himself to fuck her, he should just imagine his dead boyfriend

She was kind of a cunt wasn't she

She was capable and thus why Saul kept her around and trusted her with his secrets

youtube.com/watch?v=RnRkCemeV7k
Every single word spoken in this scene

Speaking of shows with Ian McShane in them
youtube.com/watch?v=Th4I3aJ68wY
youtube.com/watch?v=n0MKJNWZS6c

y-you forgot?

Bump

name of the movie. i know the scene but cant remember the films name.

Watch Sexy Breast if you haven't Mcshane is great in it

Sleepaway Camp

is he the epitome of Cred Forums in kino?

jesus

I miss Cred Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=jWZ3EHjUx_E

I remember being somewhat hyped for this which is rare because the only other show I watched on basic television at the time was heroes

I only watched the first episode, the writing was horrible and the acting aside from Ian Mcshane was basic television worthy

Whoever did the set design and visual artistry for the show was 8/10 and that alone made me want to watch the second episode

these are vietnam jungle boots. great for STOMPING QUEERS

youtube.com/watch?v=VxNuQDxnECU

never ever

Is the joke that none of these scenes could be made today because they were already made?

im six years old and wut is this

And this

youtube.com/watch?v=p_75jKE7hm4

Sweatpants are now considered acceptable to wear in public even though it's still makes you look like a homeless person.