We all agree that Jungle Hunter was the best designed Predator, right?

We all agree that Jungle Hunter was the best designed Predator, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vHV1VX8lqJA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No the celtic predator is you pleb

Pred 2 wasn't even a Predator movie....

Literally who?

More than Predators.

Less then, hipster contrarian.

you are one ugly...

>Pred 2 wasn't even a Predator movie....

Stupidest post I've seen all day, do tell how you came to that conclusion.

It was the ONLY predator movie. 1 was shit.

>mfw looking up Predator costumes online

Shit can cost from 3-5k, depending on the specifications.

Predator 2 was fucking trash i enjoyed it as a kid but holy fuck its just a terrible idiotic mess that did not age well.
Pred 1 is a timeless classic

I liked the City Hunter's face design better than Jungle's.

The one in AvP2 is the coolest. But Predator 1 remains the best movie by far.

Not a fan of its eyes.

You got that the other way around, you pleb. Everything about P2 was better than the original.

>pussyface

it looks good in that shot but the bulging animatronic googly eyes are terrible. the amount of english dialog it has and how it doesn't sync at all is also jarring

Out of my way fucking shits.
Jean Claud Van Dam coming through.
Stan Winston a shit.

No matter how bad this movie was, the Wolf Predator was the best

>make a decent design for a new Predator appearance
>but never let the audience properly see it because the fucking film barely has any lighting in it

All I want is a new Predator movie that isn't bad. Christ the first movie was so good. I didn't even mind Predators and I liked Predator 2 well enough.

New Predator design is gay

That's the predator from the predators movie

I didn't even realize there was a new one coming out. I hope it's not bad.

Predator 2 is so cheesy and camp, but God damn do I love it.

I have mixed feelings. I don't hate it, but it could have been SO GOOD with a bit more effort put into it. Extend it by maybe 20 minutes to give some more emphasis on the cops, tone down the camp a little and make it "harder", and it would have been awesome. The script is great, but the execution was pretty bad.

I like the original, but I thought the Berserker Predator from Predators was a nice update of everything that came before. I have mixed feelings about its unmasked look though.

I wonder how their home world looks like.
They are obviously very civilized since they can build space ships and all.

Did they fuck?

Wow the costume looks really bad there.

Is it too much to ask for a good Predator movie?

Rekt

this looks horrible.

Jungle Hunter > City Hunter > Wolf > Celtic

what was his fucking problem?

What?

They haven't shown the new Predator for the 2018 release.

That poster is from one of the previous films/

Didn't like how they made its face so different from standard Predators and how it's bigger than the regular ones. I mean, the one they had tied up was the standard 7 feet tall version.

I'm curious about how they even gained such high tech since they hunt so fucking much.

yes

It has the same dilemma as MMORPGs that the retards they are trying to sell that shit to can't relate to it without human characters.

Are those cat skulls on his chest? This mother fucker hunts xenomorphs for fun and he's showing off cat skulls like that's a big fucking accomplishment.

>you now remember that gay as fuck plot twist where there's a new race of evil super predators

>Rewatch Predator
>When Arnold defeats him and says "what the hell are you" I always remember the predator gurgling
>Now he answers Arnold with the same question "what the hell are you"

was this in before or is it some edit, why can't I remember this being in.

Also "plastic razer nigger" and "I don't bleed" man were definitly gay

One of the things I like actually. You can imply a bit of ritualism with it, kind of Voodoo religion and stuff. They don't kill people who are unarmed, the implication is they only hunt other hunters. The Predator from the original Movie had a bunch of Crow skulls on his sash.

It was always in. I always thought it was a great thing to add.

This looks so shit, had they gone with this predator would've been lost to history

Crows aren't hunters though.

It's pretty awesome, probably my second fav, but City hunter is my fav, my third is Wolf

Yeh I like the line and understand now that in the amazement of the predator a whole backstory unfolds.
If the predator didn't know about humans, that they were intelligent, that they were just dropped on a remote area on a planet to hunt as a trial i.e. earth, I thought the predators were just messing around but it's actually the story AvP was trying to tell, or rather forcefeed you.

Crows are one of the smartest predators on Earth, they're one of the only animals to have been observed using Bait to catch fish.

maybe they ate those crows and cats

Earth is probably one of their toughest hunting grounds considering how they always die.

They also can use simple tools and solve rather complex problems (at least for an animal), pretty amazing birds

>A scant handful of them have died when they've been hunting Humans for literally a thousand years

>make a feature length film
>like 5 minutes is comprehensible

>at least for an animal
They beat 6-8 year old kids in some puzzles.

And now in .webm.

Well they were kind of cheating before we invented decent guns.

Who /falconer/ here? My favorite Pred mask, overall the original design is king though.

>Didn't like how they made its face so different from standard Predators and how it's bigger than the regular ones. I mean, the one they had tied up was the standard 7 feet tall version.

Totally agree. I love the idea of a renegade tribe that doesnt adhere to a honor code but the fact that they are BIGGER and BADDER than regular predators was a shitty decision.

It was like that in the theatrical release, but they thought that audiences didn't really understand what it implied, so they changed it to "I am... I am..." in the VHS release.

On the DVD version and every version after (I believe), they changed it back

>renegade tribe

The only thing that existed like that was in AvP and they were just called the Killers, whereas the standard ones were Hunters. Killers basically used Xenomorphs and killed literally everyone, without rhyme or reason.

If we're talking about stuff in the constraints of just the Predator setting, then the closest you can come to that is Bad Blood, which is basically a lone Predator going psycho, killing everyone, including his own kind, without any regard as to whether the prey is armed, hostile or worthy.

>le expanded universe
No thanks.

Okay?

kek

Think the comics said they come from a desert home world and were fairly primitive until they discovered a bunch of left over tech from some other civilization

You ever try to bathe a cat, those fuckers are dangerous

They don't just use tools, they actually make their own
Humans and crows are literally the only animals on the planet that make tools

In the comics at least humans are considered the second deadliest prey due to our intelligence

Sounds dump senpai. I always imaged them to be like big game hunters here, ruch pricks who can afford a fancy ship and a shoulder cannon.

>ruch
Rich.
And I didn't notice senpai being filtered to Senpai until now.

>looks at those chicken legs

Well comics can be really fucking dumb, like Batman beating a hit squad of Predators

youtube.com/watch?v=vHV1VX8lqJA

Shane Black is the only director ambitious enough to try to make a movie that would rival the original.

>Super scary invincible alien antagonist
>It's just a tall black guy with dreads

>implying that isn't scary when you are lost in the jungle or alone at night in the city

thanks, that must be, had been like a decade since i saw it but it stood out

Well to be fair they go in with a shouldergun, camo and glove tool w/ a build in mini nuke that destroys everything except Arnold
So one well aimed rpg hit or a clean headshot would supposedly take it out.

The last 30 minutes are.

because you're worth it