I don't understand this episode. What's so bad about wanting to sell an authentic nazi uniform to a museum?

I don't understand this episode. What's so bad about wanting to sell an authentic nazi uniform to a museum?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_CHhJksNDcA
youtube.com/watch?list=RD_CHhJksNDcA&v=_BNjJutK_4A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Uhh the nazis killed people shitlord?

>me on the left

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!

What kino dis

They should have put up a trigger warning before this episode began, I just suddenly got the nazi symbol in my face, it's not ok.

Dish bainting is making us all crazy CRAZY
youtube.com/watch?v=_CHhJksNDcA

because jews are your gods you goyim stupid faggot. you appease jews or suffer the consequences you little brained goy

There's no reason for the correct museum to accept it. However, I think they skipped that and went to a kids or art museum. Those don't have any interest in authentic nazi attire. Museum of modern history might pick it up, and a museum of the great wars would definitely pick it up.

We have the MEANS, the UNDERSTANDING, the technology... TO ALLOW SPIDERS TO TALK WITH CATS!

youtube.com/watch?list=RD_CHhJksNDcA&v=_BNjJutK_4A

IT BELONGS IN A MUSEUM!

i didnt know it was illegal to sell or collect authentic nazi memorabilia? thats stupid. i mean, its important history, even if its bad.

Shut up you white faggot

Yeah I never quite got it either. I could somewhat understand if the museum guy was a Jew and he felt offended or something, but to call the cops on them? How is it a crime?

What did he mean by this?

It's illegal in some countries to sell or even hold nazi memorabilia and while it's not illegal in the US, I know a lot of people think it is due to it, so maybe they didnt research it that well when writing the episode.

I remember the museum curator becoming so triggered he was threatening to call the cops on them.

>mfw whites have the same persecution complex that nigs do regarding whites when it comes to jews

How does the """master race""" let themselves get cucked and subverted so hard by a race of mentally ill unathletic money worshipers

>Greed
>Naiveté
>altruism

>losers blame all their problems and failures on a monolithic force thats above them instead of just accepting the fact they were born into shit and/or are retards who make poor choices

what, no way!

I cant tell of you are retarded or satire

>ywn be a jew

worst feel

I thought whites couldn't be "born into shit" because they're genetically superior :^)

>altruism

Lmao I never get tired of this one.

>w-we let jews control what we say, how we think, how we spend our money, and who our children breed with because we're just so gosh darn kind and generous

You're saying that hwhytes are genetically predisposed to being cuckolded doormats

>selling it to a museum

when was this episode made anyways? Before ebay?

>because they're genetically superior :^)

>muh white privledge

what are you talking about? a bunch of white people are poor trailer trash.

I think they were mostly meaning to emphasize the fact that it was STOLEN or obtained in some non-official way. I don't think that leads to one clear implication but sort of a general understanding of "something bad is going on", especially considering what the item in question was.

It wasn't as much about what they were selling but about how they were selling it.

For real man, those fucking whites burning down cities and rioting because another white guy got shot. When will they stop?