I just started watching Homeland, please tell me this insufferable bitch dies soon

I just started watching Homeland, please tell me this insufferable bitch dies soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I8xzlJo9TNY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Uhh sexist much?

no. now fuck off

No but Mandy patinkin and damien lewis do.

She's the main character retard.

>Saul died
What how?
I didn't finish the last season. It was so shitty.

The only thing that keeps me watching this is my all-consuming urge to see her in utter hopeless despair and ultimately, hopefully, in death

The only main characters that die are Brody, David Estes, and Quinn

Both Saul and Quinn are still alive at the end of season 5.

Brody's wife was hot as fuck. They should have had more sex scenes with her.

The only character that is more annoying than her is the kid off the Bababook.

She also has the most plot armour I've seen outside Khaleesi.

Why the fuck would you watch a show with a female lead if you hate female leads you retarded idiot.

I hope Quinn recovers from the unrecoverable so I finally have a compelling reason to drop this piece of trash

I'd watch every episode religiously if she was in them. Don't get too used to it user

Nah, she lives and it only gets worse each season.

I like her ok

Brody is such a tragic character and such a piece of shit at the same time

If you were Brody, wouldn't you go all Jihad John too?, after getting falsely presumed dead by your hot as fuck wife who starts fucking your best friend after like what, not even a few months after you disappear. all the while your pension supporting her while your ass is getting tortured by some hajji who manipulates you into having Stockholm syndrome for a bunch of terrorists?

Anyway, I love this show. Think of it as like 24, for people with a Brain and who know that Torture doesn't actually fucking work as far as extracting critical information goes.

Or 24 for libcucks as the sex obsessed and yet sexually inept alt-right denizens of /tv would say.

DAYUMN.

imagine

When I was younger, I had the biggest crush on her in Romeo And Juliet.

best thing about Homeland is nekkid supagirl

She lives, becomes the main character and gets a potato baby

>ywn be a Saudi prince

>I hope Quinn recovers from the unrecoverable so I finally have a compelling reason to drop this piece of trash

well the actor got injured doing stunts on the show so I guess he lives

how to spot a pleb

>I dropped the show after season 3

>Homeland has been on for 8 seasons

I know people gotta eat, but goddamn shows should go to 5 seasons max

google it

youtube.com/watch?v=I8xzlJo9TNY

SHE REALLY IS JUST LIKE US!

the telling sign of a good show is if it can tell a story in 5 seasons 6 is steching it but anymore and you know it's a mess

>Homeland has been on for 8 seasons

>wanting anything to happen to Claire Danes
I haven't seen the show but what the fuck, man?
Me too. Fuck.
>Mandy Patinkin
NOOOOO

Fuck you haters. Both Damian Lewis and Clare Danes are great actors. She's been good ever since Romeo and Juliet.

>Homeland’s sixth season follows Carrie Mathison (Claire Danes) as she settles down in the U.S. and works at a foundation in New York City offering support to Muslim people living in America.

>Upcoming episodes will take place during the intermediary period when an outgoing U.S. president relinquishes his position to a female president-elect.

Well they were right when predicting the attacks in Europe in season 5.

>trump winning

No but sergent brody gets hanged in iran at the end of season 3

I love homeland. I admit season 3 was kinda shit when it turned into Dana crying and moaning half the time

But then I remember Dana is a QT

>Think of it as like 24, for people with a Brain

Oh please, Homeland gets as preposterous as 24 and while 24 is really fun even during its worst seasons, Homeland sometimes gets downright insufferable.

Brainlet detected.

>offering support to Muslim people living in America.

No, I think user nailed it fairly well.

homeland has its moments though she was arranging young girls to be sent from America to the middle easts as brides/whores for Jihad fighters

If Jack and Carrie hooked up, which one of them would die?

Carrie isn't much of a fighter

no she would just stop taking her meds and drive jack insane, I'm pretty sure he would eat a bullet from his own gun than suffer much of full bipolar Carrie Matheson with that claire danes crying face 24/7

I would move mountains for that smile.

>Brody's wife was hot as fuck
the only good part of the show. the rest of it is dumb

He doesn't he gets saved by Salieri who makes a deal with the sandnigger

All yours

this is the only scene from the show ive seen. looks pretty good.

I would help you user. The fish tank scene, the scene you've posted and the balcony scene...

good days.

That's a really unflattering bikini, but god damn it she's a fit lady.

>hungry skeleton
>fit

Its Stockholm Syndrome, you learn to love her. I hated her in the first few seasons, and now everytime shes on screen I fap uncontrollably to her. Also, be patient, those episodes were she is off her meds are always Pure KINO

>amerifats

got a fit lady for you in this thread

what did she mean by this?

just wait until you come to the part where she snorts some medicine shit to boost her bipolar superpowers

>from America
no, you fat fuck, the season took place in europe

is her pic related?

oh my bad, guess I read that synopsis wrong. That makes it even funnier tho