No kids

>no kids
>no divorces
>married a cute, smart, rich lawyer

No one is more based than clooney

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/film/2016/jan/19/george-clooney-critical-oscars-nominations-diversity-2016
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I want to argue with you because of where we're at but I just can't bring myself to do it. OP is actually correct.

>clooney
>based
lol

This is his second marriage, so 1 divorce
>she looks like a tranny in that pic

She's not very cute.

>I want to argue with you because of where we are,

Not a fan of contractions?

>small hands detected

Nevermind. I just realised that the "at" was completely superfluous. My b.

>lawyer
He probably can't get out of it even if he tried

>being a cuck
>based

>married a lawyer

Its almost as if he enjoys getting his life ruined.

Clooney is a fucking retard

Infertile people can't be based.

you are not safe unless you live like Leo

Leo has time to fuck it all up. Clooney made it to the end without fucking it up

everybody knows Clooney likes them VERY young. marriage is just for keep up appareances.

based Cloney, indeed.

theguardian.com/film/2016/jan/19/george-clooney-critical-oscars-nominations-diversity-2016

Is he right? Do we need more black movies?

We need more white movies because white people are a minority.

how does he find them i've heard this but it must be prostitutes which I guess isn't that risky.

No one is more closed-faggot than Clooney.

>no divorces

You really think it will last. It's clooney. He can get every pussy on the world.

>no kids
>based

but thats a massive failure. Clooney has removed his bloodline from the Earth. he's insulting his Forefathers going back thousands of generations.

he's no different to a faggot.

>all these pathetic neckbeard replies itt
lmaoing @ ur life

if you fail to reproduce you are the first being in your bloodline to fail to do so, dating all the way back to the little puddle of bacteria that spawned us

really makes you think

How's your wife user?

>Bloodline
>mattering

Get a load of this slave to the biological imperative.

We need black directors and actors to come up with a compelling mythos/story that does not have to do with slavery, racism and oppression, rap music, being a gangsta or living in a mud hut.
The problem is that Africa went from the stone age to the modern age with no medieval period in between. All the fucking tribes failed their people so badly that they did not advance history one iota. North Africa did all the heavy lifting, but go south of morocco and you have a intellectual wasteland as fast vast as the Sahara.
There are no real accomplishments that you can point to and say, look Africa did this and it is amazing!

he should have married the WWE girl. he blew it.

exactly. if you dont have a kid you are letting down literally billions of lifeforms.

He probably lets black guys fuck his wife because of the white guilt gnawing at him.

fat neckbeard spotted

You're either disingenuously pretending not to be a slave to biological imperatives or you're literally a freak with some birth defect or genetic defect.

Otherwise you would have the same biolgoical predisposition willing you to reproduce that everyone else has.

It's probably the latter so you'll probably grow out of this nonsense within 10 years when you realise that you actually do want kids.

I hope that by then it is too late for you to find anyone desirable

>letting down literally billions of lifeforms.
how? They're dead. Also if they were alive who cares?

lmaoing @ this privileged racist white neckbeard

Dude, the average 4channer probably has fucked more girls than Clooney.

What part of 'he is gay' do you not understand?

no, we have enough slavebait

>dick stuck in a door
>"you should use the handle to open the door and remove your dick"
>LMAO @ UR LYFE

sure pal, toots looking forward to BOO! A Madia Halloween, which will be the summit for Black kino this year.

He's gay you idiot

I feel like everything is shoving blacks into it these days.

there is a purpose for your ancestor in the distant future.

thousands of men have fathered children that eventually leads to your birth. if you dont pass on the torch by having a kid then YOU have failed them all.

All women look like transexuals

Shut your fucking mouths and post more wife

>there is a purpose for your ancestor in the distant future.
nigga what

>if you dont pass on the torch by having a kid then YOU have failed them all
that's supposed to be compelling?

How's your wife's children user?

>Should we have forced diversity quotas on a business
No. If the market wants nigger movies then you'll see more of them, but apparently it doesn't so fuck off.

the guy even had a pig as a pet.

the years of love and care make the bacon taste so good

CLOONTANG

What if you don't want kids? Should you have kids just so dead blokes name would go on? Are you cucked by the dead?

you really have daddy issues dont you? raised by a single parent? dont you want to give a child what your father gave to you, dont you want to feel unconditional love, watch as your child grows into an adult and has children of their own

he's got a mansion in italy, where consent age is 13. an italian employee hire a few girls every weekend, but as you can see he has no problem finding them by himself.

living the dream.

not him but it's a no to all questions

>>no divorces
you trying to summon the amwf poster

did they fugg?

Kill yourself.

>you really have daddy issues dont you? raised by a single parent? dont you want to give a child what your father gave to you, dont you want to feel unconditional love, watch as your child grows into an adult and has children of their own

nice collection of spooks, famalämö.

The evolution of sentience separated humanity from the biological imperative in a major way, namely that we can make objective assessments and decide for ourselves. Life is mainly suffering, it sucks. Why would I drag a new living thing into the world to suffer and die? It's worse than murder, worse than torture.