What was his problem?

What was his problem?

He was gay.

He can do whatever the fuck he wants

You tell me, Andrew

Sorry not andrew
I mean Jumbadabum

>‘Welcome!’ he said. ‘Welcome to a new year at Hogwarts! Before we begin our banquet, I would like to say a few words. And here they are: Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!
‘Thank you!’
>He sat back down. Everybody clapped and cheered. Harry didn’t know whether to laugh or not.
>‘Is he – a bit mad?’ he asked Percy uncertainly.
>‘Mad?’ said Percy airily. ‘He’s a genius! Best wizard in the world! But he is a bit mad, yes. Potatoes, Harry?’

HARRYYYY

DID YOU PUT YOUR NAMMMEEEE IN THE GOBLET OF FIREEEEE????

probably upset because he was in one of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

No problem just dead

Fuck off with this copypasta.

>probably upset because he was in one of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises

Meme image aside you're probably not wrong considering he only took the role because his granddaughter said she would never speak to him again if he didn't.

This image is ANNOYING

that sick stephen king burn at the end always gets me

Where's the wheel of time, I need to know whether I should like things I like

Cred Forums and /lit/ overlap threads are literally the worst kinds of threads

Thank you, I have adjusted what I enjoy accordingly

How bout my nigga wells? hook me up with the word on the street.

1984 is a terrible book. Literally suffers from everything your copy pasta complains about

Yes well done, Slytherin
Well done, Slytherin
HOWEVER

A VERY SEXUAL DEATH

WHY DID THEY LET HIM GET AWAY WITH THIS?

up up upvote redit style

Kek

Never stop doing this

He was about to die
like very, very hard
Richard Harris, not Dumbledore

>constricting ivory

>Gryffindor has won the Harry Potter And The Philosophers Stone
Fucking seriously?

yes well done dubs well done....

HOWEVER

HOOOWWWEEVAAR

OH SHIT! THE MADMAN

He did literally nothing wrong

He got cucked. That was a mistake

By the school's Chad, no less

COMEDY GOLD

Literally kill yourself

Commit suicode thats been a subconcious meme for over a decade

One upvote and your autistically ironically reddit

He was cool unlike one of the dullest shitposts in the history of movie shitposts. Each shitpost following /lit/ wizards and their pals from /r9k/ as they fight assorted kinographers has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the lack of film analysis the shitposts only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of images and pasta?all to make fantasy unfantastical to make witchcraft seem kiddie.

Perhaps the die was cast when Quentin vetoed the idea of shitposting on /lit/ directing the shitposts at Cred Forums, he made sure the shitposts would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-posting for his (You). The shitposts might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-atmospherical anaylsis in its refusal of critique and watching for the plot. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the shitposts are g-g-good though
"No!"

The writing is dreadful; the books were terrible and the films were much better. As I read, I noticed that everytime he shitposts, Quentin wrote instead that Brave New World "was a low tier form of art."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that shitpost was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. The shitposters mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that he has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of shitpost by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are shitposting at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you shitpost you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

good god is anything actually "from" this board? even the steven sea gull spam was from there.

Slytherin won six years in a row prior.
Reminder draco lost his house fifty points for snitching like a bitch. And the 150 points gryffindor lost were complelled to be given back when the brave students broke the rules and did what was necessary to protect the school in Dumbledores absense. It was in this moment that draco snitched about lonely hagrids visitors that set in motion a future of Gryffindor House cups.Also Snape was an insufferable faggot taking points from Gryffindor every single day because Hermione wanted to answer his questions and actually converse with him

Congrats you fell for the reddit meme. Theres one fucking upvote. Surely you cant be this stupid Watson. Millions of people have seen the movies and that part has been funny since it was released.

Hodgkin's Disease

>even the steven sea gull spam was from there.
Seagal's entire life has been a meme since long before Cred Forums or reddit existed

sounds like you're just making excuses for your meme much like the steveygull posters and the recently forced matt leblanc spam(which also ended up coming from there)

Kek sounds like you can't wrap your head around the fact that people found that shit funny before reddit since the movie is old. Sorry you never had friends

>Wow Harry, this place is packed tighter than a Jewish gas chamber!

Since when was Raimi allowed to direct the movies?