The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (2003) is an underrated gem, some genuinely gross scenes...

The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (2003) is an underrated gem, some genuinely gross scenes, a good memorable cast and a flawless 70s setting.

That pic makes my dick hard

All I remember was my amazement of how her top stays like that throughout the entire film.

dat top is pure kino

>ywn be a crazed chainsaw murderer

fuck me

Why do Jason, Leatherface, and Michael Myers never rape their victims?

they are asexual.

>that sheriff intimidation scene
chills man.

also the trailer scene with the fat woman.

Leatherface is like a scared child. A child that is huge, has chainsaw, and raised by a psychotic family but still a child at heart (at least in the original). He kills primarily out of fear or is ordered to by his older brothers.

I want to fuck her if you know what I mean

Biel detected.

Um, when I was a child, I wanted to bone every woman I saw.

I can't watch this movie without completely missing the point. Biel is too distracting

>Jason
He's retarded
>Leatherface
He molested a chick with a chainsaw in Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2
>Michael Myers
He just wants his relatives dead.

spot on. the only horror remake ive ever thought was decent

that's because you're a faggot

is that tummy kino?

Daddario blows her out the water, sorry

ahahahahha
faggot

Is the recent one worth a watch? It doesn't have to be a masterpiece just as long as there's plenty of gore and Daddario.

Cute face and DD tits. Biel is muscular like a man

Say that to her face fucker, no online see what happens

She's got a black boyfriend, so no.

I hate that lowridering jeans like that are going out of style in favor of the high waisted mom jeans from the 90's.

agreed. those highwaisted bikinis and thongs are ugly as fuck too

You have no taste, motherfuckers. Get out of my /fa/.

Fapped so many times to her stills from that movie, and don't know how many hours I wasted looking for a gif of that old dude groping her ass as she helps him up.

>says they have no taste
>posts gif supporting their argument

>it's a JDIMSA thread

;_;

>asks for more gifs
Have some shame!

So was the real story about some hot chick that got tortured or something? Because they keep picking top tier sluts for these remakes.

Alex isn't a slut, she's pure

I couldnt get passed the opening when their in the car and Biel says I hope the play freebird. Literally made me drop the movie

you have good taste OP