Why are actors stupid enough to get political?

Why are actors stupid enough to get political?

youtube.com/watch?v=nRp1CK_X_Yw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GjYLWadz5Yc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I want Trump to win just to see the look of anal carnage on those faggots.

Why don't you ask them on twitter instead of here? Is it the first time you're old enough to actually vote?

Enraged manlet Robert Downey Jr is very upset with 6′ 2″ Trump. Manlets, when will they learn?

Look at that proud African American standing in for of a camera to tell the world angry stupid biased ignorant shit

>for america
i threw up a little in my mouth

Jesus Christ, this is embarrassing. A video about registering to vote: Great! Celebrities specifically telling you who to vote for as if you're supposed to give a shit what they think is fucking ridiculous. I kind of want Trump to win now.

>HURR DURR I HATE DRUMPF SO MUCH, HE HATES PAKIS, AND PAKIS ARE GOOD APPARENTLY

No, I'm 24, I was just wondering why actors have to get political. If the excuse is "moral duty" then it'd just prove their stupidity for seeing the prospect of a Trump presidency as anything but 4 bad years
I don't know why you have to be rude

>Coon Cheeto is that shitter shoah'd about it

They're not wrong though. More people really do need to vote. Could have done without the bias I'll admit, but Joss Whedon is a fag through and through so it's to be expected. The message of the video is the importance of voting though, and they get that through

How much did they have to pay RDJ for this video?

There is no way he would have done this for less than his Marvel movies

>those top comments

You fucked up Joss. Maybe it's time to crawl back into that nerd cave again you pussy.

>Don Cheadle told Trump to "go die in a grease-fire"

Daily reminder that had he said this to Hillary, it would have been labeled a "misogynist attack" and fueled clickbait for the next 6 months. Or at the very least it would have been a "LEL WHY TRUMP-SUPPORTERS SO BELLIGERENT?" ploy for Liberal authors to run into the ground.

Wait, wait for it.

$10 million.

Because they are massively overpaid and worshipped for what they do which gives them an inflated sense of their own importance.

all that Mark naked shit is cringey.
If they did the same for ScarJo I'm sure there 'd be hysteria.

>durrrrr Trump is rayciss

How long are Libshits going to be allowed to keep saying this without backing it up with actual facts or evidence?

Then again, maybe that's not the point. The point is probably to just repeat the lie until people accept it as true, Goebbels-style.

Obviously they're trying to target younger people and libtards but getting people to vote is a good thing in general.

Of course that is to vote for Trump or 3rd Party since Hillary is a neocon piece of shit.

they think being famous means they can be activists or persuade anyone with their retarded fucking echo chamber opinions

Kek holy shit RDJ is such a cunt

There are people here RIGHT NOW who think Trump will make a good president.

>b-but killary
fuck off, she's dead, I'm talking about the retard you admire for some idiotic reason

I don't even like Trump but things like this make me want to vote for him.

>all marvelcucks

maybe, DC is true kino...

Is it?
I thought the message was trump will start world war three
Are these people supposed to be actors? Way to butcher a role

Wtf I'm with Her now

What a bunch of condescending assholes

The Trump thing was like 20 seconds of the video. Most of it was just about needing to register to vote (with the implication being to vote for Hillary).

>Goebbels-style

but, user, the best propaganda is true

>trump is racist meme
>trump is going to launch le nukes meme

These videos always make me think:

How many people are really going to change their mind, or even register to vote, as a result of a video like this?

Just seems like a total waste of money

He is racist tho
Every single one of his policies will damage the jews

>Kill a thousand Palestinian children and I'll let you sniff my feet, user.

Run along, CTR shill

Voting big corporations into office
Yes trump will make a better president than the illuminati

youtube.com/watch?v=GjYLWadz5Yc

logged into youtube for the first time in maybe two years just to negatively vote that video ty!

>trump is going to launch le nukes meme
Oh god this to much.

>Trump: You know I don't think we should be too hasty with Russia, we can work this out.
>Clinton: OOGA BOOGA LEMME NUKE IRAN LMAO

>That's supposed to be an excuse

Sir, the public is full of fucking morons who can be easily controlled.

>register to vote

what? What does it mean to 'register to vote'?

Just watched the video because I was skeptical, but wow. Could this be considered propaganda? I don't like either candidates but telling people to vote one way and not think for themselves is pretty scary.

>Sure, he is wealthy enough to not be part of the illuminati.

Probably because the marvel target audience will be old enough to vote for the first time this election

Mel gibson is probably removing RDJ from his phone contacts right now after seeing this video

No, the message was plainly "vote to stop Donald Trump (AKA vote for Hillary)"

>Cobie

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

>muh individualism
>muh identity politks r ebil

kike c.u.c.k

You register yourself as a voter once you're of age.

>Could this be considered propaganda?
obviously

Damn Mark Ruffalo looks so fucking handsome until you realize he's like 4 foot tall lol.

But user Ironman is telling you who to vote for
Would Ironman lie to you?

>Ruffalo

God, that man is such a fucking nonce.

>Thinking any famous actor/ comedian/ presenter/ musician would be brave enough to out themselves as a Trump supporter

Its career suicide my dude

>curtailing illegal immigration
>quashing H1B abuse
>lower taxes

Why shouldn't vote for Trump? How are those not positive policies?

Then do your part, vote for Trump when the time comes.

Apparently not because they are fighting hard to keep him from winning the election

>Cobie

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SERVES YOU RIGHT FOR HAVING THE WORST TASTE EVER! She's like a fucking 45 year old ass man!

>Why are actors stupid enough to get political?
They're being paid millions to share their sheltered california libcuck opinion globally, and can convince themselves that its 'meaningful' work, despite just being a glorified advertisement.

They're not gonna refuse that offer.

At least people are waking up and see right through this hamfisted shilling. This kind of shit is starting to backfire. It's also funny watching democucks become the old out of touch party. Hurr dat cartoon frog is raciss! Fucking kek. They are so out of touch it's cringe worthy

>it's a political incorrect, defender of free speech, alt right cuck trump and milo lover user episode

>gets offended when other people express different (correct) opinions than his

>How many people are really going to change their mind, or even register to vote, as a result of a video like this?

You underestimate how dumb the average libshit is.

Libshits are dumb enough to think that not forcing employers to pay for birth-control is "sexist" and having an ID in order to vote is "racist".
You bet your ass that someone that dumb is going to vote for whoever Le Epig Iron Man and Le Epig War Machine tells them to vote for.

>74575612
danke u 4 corekin da ricerd

They're desperate and are trying to sway the undecideds or people who can't be bothered to vote. Trump's supporters are fanatic and are 100% guaranteed to vote.

Yikes, dropped.

based old brit

All these horribly obnoxious hillary shills are just making me want to vote trump more and more.

A vote for Hillary is a vote against Pepe let's show those pol fags by standing with her
>Literally the whole Democrat campaign

as a not famous prole, i just find this condescending. it doesn't encourage me to vote in line with them, it encourages me to vote against them.

Nobody is "allowing" them to do it. Trump just took the lead, either the majority of the country is suddenly racist, or people have started ignoring the media. Which isn't hard, when their argument is literally "He fired people therefor he is going to launch a literal nuclear missile at someone"

How could anyone, even the staunchest hillary supporter, take that seriously?

>How many people are really going to change their mind, or even register to vote, as a result of a video like this?

Have you seen Facebook?

Like half of Hillary's voters like her because their favorite celebrity said she was great.

Because somebody paid them

Based Pat

>You fuckers have made my career
>I drive a sportscar because you watch shitty films that I make just for the money
>Now here's why you're retarded and you should vote for who I say
Has there ever been an actor who admits that they don't really know enough about politics to make a nationwide statement about it?

Free speech doesn't mean that you have to agree with everything being said.

A-listers shilling Trump in a video that should contain no political bias would be just as tasteless.

>Could this be considered propaganda?

You're a bit tardy to the party, huh?

>lol we have literally nobodies next to famous people, doesn't that make us so progressive

I don't understand this video at all.

ITS ANUDDA SHOAH

it's cringeworthy how you people lack self awareness. read this thread. everyone thinks and has the same opinion. but you're not trump shills, because.......

>OOGA BOOGA BIX NOOD *SMACKS LIPS* DAT CRAZY RAYCISS DONALD TRUMP *SHOOTS HISPANIC COP AND ASIAN COP TO DEATH WHILE SCREAMING "KILL WHITEY"* IS FINNA BE DESTROYING OUR COUNTRY YO *TRASHES CONVIENCE STORE OWNED BY VICTIMIZED INDIAN MAN*!

donald trump is a retarded conspiracy theorist

hillary is in the pocket of the banks but i dont think she will destroy the world hopefully

Why are people so afraid of Trump winning? We don't really know how things would turn out because it's his first foray into politics. Worst case scenario, shit goes wrong for 4 years and we learn a lesson.

Unlike Hillary, whose incompetency is certified by her time in office. If I was American, I'd be more afraid to see her in charge.

Liberals unironically believe that. You have to beat them with emotions, not facts.

This.

It's also represented by the fact that Liberals are now the ones censoring and controlling media and calling videogames "rape and murder simulators".

Liberals have literally become the fringe elements of their enemies.

Probably a tacit admission by the thousands that literally never make political statements.

Shill harder official woman

Back to Cred Forums, drone

i remember in 2008 hearing this all time. i had turned 18 just the year before, so constantly was told by people how my vote was important, and i had the opportunity to "truly make a difference."

of course it was completely insincere, what they wanted was a vote for Obama, not for me to actually exercise my vote in a way i see fit.

>wound up throwing my vote away for Barr anyway

Because I'm not getting 10 million dollars to act like a gigantic turd in front of a camera and try to shame and scare stupid people to vote against their own interests

People literally think that Trump will nuke the entire world and execute minorities on his inauguration day.

Many teenagers and young adults think that the president can do whatever the fuck he wants at any time, so they think the world will end because Trump is slightly offensive.

>disagreeing with someone's opinions means that you are not a defender of free speech

If you vote Hillary you could also be that nobody standing next to them

>everyone thinks and has the same opinion.

Except that's factually wrong.

Sounds like you're mad that the record isn't being correct fast enough.