he's looking spruce

Finally, I have a chance with him

>RoonxGoose could be a thing

He's be after roon roon

Can't noose the goose

>Be a 10/10 white male a-list actor
>impregnate a 5/10 ugly wetback c-lister

BRAVO, GOOSE

Goose's face when Mendes gets deported after Trump gets elected.

CAN'T BALL N CHAIN THE RYAN TRAIN

Just like Arnold

So there's still hope for Ryoney.

this is kind of weird...

i am greek

IT'S TIME

Why do you guys push the Gosling/Rooney Mara thing so much? Where does this come from?

They both have autism

Ryan Gosling is gay.

He's way above her league.

oh god I wish..

GOD (see:Malick) WILLS IT

They're meant for each other.

They're soulmates

Only for Refn

TSUN TSUN ROON ROON

Is this why Brad Pitt got JUST?

Angelina is the one who got JUST

>Ryan will never creampie me and then cuddle with me after as we watch drive

>gay men don't kiss on their female friends

He's a gay, bro. He won't come clean out of the sake of his career, but no one, and I mean no one, starts dancing at the age of eight if they aren't a queer.

Hey Faggots,

My name is Goose, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just made me a Lego dog; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

>It's a Rooney pretends to be the Goose episode

>they could have a show together and call it Rooney & the Goose

They're literally our guys

Nice try Reynolds

>5/10
such low level bait

God I hope so, I want him to fuck me hard.

Oh this is where you tell me she's beautiful and I'm a faggot right

Pro tip: Goose is the one that gets deported since he's not an American citizen.

Last week i think there was a guy here who claimed to be him and he said he'll prove it by saying "electrical interference" or something like that in his next interview.
Did he say something like that in some recent interviews?