Is this kino?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SHnTocdD7sk
youtube.com/watch?v=YQ2Ieme6hXk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

NOT ONLY WAS THERE A MAN IN THE CLOSET

BUT THE MAN WAS A MIDGET

Shyamalanesque twists

Every single person I've shown this to gets unbelievably involved. There's something about it that makes people get extremely invested and need to just see what happens next.

The chapter that followed it is the GOAT.

i couldn't make it past the second or third chapter. once the pastor invites his buttbuddy up, it's becomes so bizarre and contrived. at that point, why the hell is Kelly there at all anymore?

>have one night stand with woman
>somehow feel obligated to stay and listen to a conflict that just completely surpassed anything you did

stupid nigger shit.

I saw the Mad TV parody first and could never take this seriously as a result

>could never take this seriously as a result
You were supposed to take it seriously?

Also Trapped in the Drive Thru is the superior parody.

BITCH MOVE!

SHE MOVES!

To give cliffnotes: Kelly's wife is also cheating on him with a cop, who is married to a lady cheating on him with a midget stripper who works for a pimp who slept with Kelly's brother-in-law's ex, who is now a lesbian with the brother's baby, and apparently at some point in the middle of all this, the pastor's buttbuddy got mugged and also got AIDS, which means that it's possibly literally everyone else in the story has AIDS as well.

SO I PULL OUY MY BARETTA

>could never take this seriously
That's the entire point man

You're stupid nigger shit, user.

>the pastor's buttbuddy got mugged and also got AIDS, which means that it's possibly literally everyone else in the story has AIDS as well.

You'd think so, but Kelly has been swearing up and down since day one that this was meant to be a serious story.

Is the package AIDS?

PUH-PUH-PUH-PUH-PUH-PUH-PACKAGE

R Kelly has a different suit in every part. This is the purest Hip-Hopera kino

I was just standing here
Tom Cruise locked himself in the closet

SO I PULL OUT MY GUN

He looks at the cabinet
He gets close to the cabinet
Now He opens the cabinet

Despite the allegations,does anyone like R Kelly as an artist?

whoa

>I'll pee on you by Dave Chapelle starts playing
drip drip drip

>has to stop the narrative for a second because he can't quite believe it himself even though he wrote it
my sides haven't been seen since

At the very least, Ignition Remix is a classic

I prefer the remix "Trapped in the Drive Thru"

youtube.com/watch?v=SHnTocdD7sk

The music video for
Same girl
is a short and comfy rom com imo
Also Kelly's line
>she looking so stupid when she sees both of us
Funny

Shit is crazier than a fish with titties

The echoing 'midget' gets me every time.

Because it's incredible.

That this entire thing exists and is something that happened in our lifetime is a miracle.

Ignition (Remix)
I'm A Flirt
I Believe I Can Fly
The World's Greatest

Absolutely. If you don't think so, you'd have to be an idiot.

I honestly didn't expect these answers. Every time I ask someone if they like R Kelly as an artist,they go with the "but he's a pedophile" thing. There's artists that have done worse things like Michael Jackson. R Kelly has to be one of the best male voices I've heard.

R. Kelly does not appeal to everyone. But the people he appeals to fucking love him.

Besides, Chris Brown still has a career and he literally beats up women. Piss isn't even that bad.

I keep forgetting this exists. It's truly a totally insane creation, I don't understand how it isn't a bigger thing.

>Leaving out Bump N Grind

Totally forgot this jam.

He's not a bad artist, but I'm not a fan of R&B, so it's just not to my taste.

Same man. I wasn't that much into that genre,but I gotta admit,his voice is decent.

absolute kinography

scholars are still studying it

more character development and complexity than most hollywood movies

This is some gold.

It's the story Harmonie Korrine wishes he wrote

>still no Blu-Ray that has all 33 chapters

it's like Primer but for black people

R Kelly said there will be a full length movie called "Trapped In The Closet:The Movie".

ASS

GRASS

It predates videos becoming super popular on the internet. If it got released nowadays it'd probably be a lot more infamous if only because of all the clickbait articles about its content.

That said, it was fairly popular during the first few parts. It just started to drop off since most people probably don't care to keep up with updates. I haven't watched it in years myself so I've no idea how many parts I may be missing right now.

>this is the remix edition
>to the song about pissin

Ever since the fucking thread yesterday I've been obsessed with this shit again. Now I'm just looking for memes

>he's
Ftfy

Trapped in the Locker is the kino remix
youtube.com/watch?v=YQ2Ieme6hXk

honestly the shit that gave him problems was pissing on an underage girl, the underage part being very important here

It's weird listening to shit like Black or White or Man in the Mirror and knowing that MJ got off to animals being tortured and fucked kids. I guess you kind of have to appreciate the art and ignore the artist.