ITT: Say one good thing about the prequels

ITT: Say one good thing about the prequels.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=FQRW0RM4V0k
youtube.com/watch?v=ztuacJOLQgM
youtube.com/watch?v=W-AWAHYHcak&list=PL5AC5B422ACA388E6
youtube.com/watch?v=e2CW6wshMGs
youtube.com/watch?v=L-km9S_1rwo
livetvcafe.net/video/7N41RY9KYGOS/TNT
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ewan

Cracked just posted a video explaining a fan theory that Obi-Wan is Luke and Leia's father and Anakin was a cuckold

duel of the fates

SHEEV

PALPATINE

Across the stars is good also

It showed how important it is being above your opponents, in a fight and in life in general

The phantom menace

Pod race

>yes i'm serious

Least anakin had to go through training before learning how to use the force.

better than TFA

the number of memes and hilarious dialogues the gave us.
But seriously, there are not many movies, that get cited so much even 20 years later

They had heart

Hershlag nips

Senate i am Senate

It would've been nice to see that outside of shit kids playing the helmet Jedi training simulator sponsored by htc

Unintentionally hilarious

The beginning space battle in III

podracing. force sensitivity was the only reason he could do it at all. no human pod racers of any age.

This.

Ewan.

well filmed action
no cuts every .5 seconds

proper War movie in the star wars universe when

That's not the finished product, is it...?

Absolutely nothing bad about it.
Meme elsewhere.

/thread

So dense

What video game is this from?

phone poster please

TFA is worse.

there comes the question, why humans seem to be the most common soldiers in any are, shown in the movies.
I mean, if other species have much better reflexes why are they not more often used as soldiers ?

Order 66 Scene

Portman's midriff.

Episode 3 floored me in theaters. I had avoided spoilers and Order 66 blew me away.

I absolutely agree

Well, one good thing is they can't really make any more of them.

>what is Rogue One

They were very pretty.

The music was arguably better than the OT, Sheev's overall plan to create a massive war and separate the Jedi was a good idea (every decision to further or stop the plan was dumb though), the casting was good (even if the performances weren't there), it showed filmmakers that it's not a great idea to use wholly CGI environments, the memes are top tier and we got the Plinkett reviews.

Serious answer:
The villains were serious, not somebody to be mocked and humiliated.
They didn't get beaten up by a couple of newbs or flushed down the garbage disposal.
Less serious answer:
Portman's leather outfit.

The republic gunships

It gave us Plinkett reviews

>we got the Plinkett reviews.
They're shit though.
Epsecailly his episode 3 review. He's grasping at straws to find any flaws with it that it doesn't share with episode 4.

The fact is Lucas didn't get any worse. He was always a mixed bag. The OT has just as many plot contrivances, bad ideas, and instances of questionable acting as the PT.

Do you know how badly he could rip apart the lazy Vader being Anakin retcon?

He could make the OT look like shit if he put it under as much of a microscope as he puts the PT.

Episode 3 is actually good fucking movie, miles better than TFA.

Tragic to watch Anakin fall so far. Poor guy.

Sheev scenes in III

they were amazing

Did you listen to thier commentary track for return of the Jedi? They give it just as much shit.

Exactly.
But idiots act like his prequel reviews are some damning thing.
He's a schlub who knows less about filmmaking than fucking Tony Zhou.
His opinion is worthless.

This.
I love them.

original scrip and not a female lead movie

Christopher Lee

*script

>Episode 3 is actually good fucking movie
wrong

>miles better than TFA
ok now i know you're just a pleb

TFA wasn't as good as people seem to think it is, I'll grant you that.It only seems good compared to the prequels. yes even Episode 3.

>Jedi can sense the future
>nobody but Yoda who kept it cryptic as fuck apparently could
Way to set the rules and fuck them up Lucas.

Now try watching the prequels without Plinkett's dick in you ass.

Better than the 80s crap.

It was bold and actually had vision unlike the new crap

seriously?
TCW has better battle scenes

Broke my heart and helped me to leave boyhood and be a real man. If I would have liked it I probably would be single, nu-male posting about capekino.

>Podracing
>Qui-Gon Jinn
>Darth Maul
>Obi-Wan Kenobi: Jedi Detective
>Asteroid field dogfight
>200 Jedi all fighting at once
>Mace Windu

Was Ewan Mcgregor different to any other actor in the prequels?

All the characters were the same (particularly jedi's/politicians).

It just so happens that persona works with Obi-Wan's character, but it's not like Ewan Mcgregor was doing some kind of masterful performance that Samuel L Jackson or Natalie Portman were not.

Best part was Natalie Portman btw. Beautiful woman.

Was Yoda the biggest scumbag faggot in the entire series?

I mean, his advice was always shit, he spoke in a cryptic way so people barely understood, he knew a lot but he never told anything anyone, he was never doing anything and just sat his lazy ass on that council chair, he lost every fight, he ran away to hide in his hugbox when he lost a single battle and just stopped giving a fuck. And then he just played shitty games with Luke and died.
Really, a true representative of Jedi faggotry.

>portman

her name is Herschlag you fag

The last scene of Revenge of the Sith should have been Obi-Wan with a death stick jutting out of his arm, slouched on the floor of a Tatooine cave floor in the same position as Renton in Trainspotting right before he decides to get clean in the beginning.

Yet here you are.

You're not wrong.

Says the faggot phoneposter. Hes right btw.

natalie portman's midriff

literally the only positive thing

someone has to teach you nerds.

>Obi wan
> soundtrack
>some new lore
> Darth Maul
>Palpatine
> Dooku Yoda duel (the force part)
>creativity and attention to detail
>Griveous
>Episode III opening
>Obi Wan Anaikin duel
>R2D2 being badass
>Dooku
>Roger roger

They're over and we never have to watch them again.

I too hate sand

>no u
intriguing rebuttal

Jar-Jar was lovable and hilarious

Sand is kind of a dick. I live on the beach and sand can be a motherfucker. It gets everywhere.

RLM got to trash them.

No JJ Abrams.

>Last scene of RotS
>Not first scene of Phantom Menace

would have given that scene in Clones more weight desu

Because humans outbreed everyone else.

> I prefer my shit sandwhich spray painted gold

Rogue one hipefukly

That's about it, he was really wasted in those shit movies. He was perfectly cast though.

This would be second though.

Grievous is cool as fuck

I legitimately rank every Star Wars movie like this and no meme youtuber can change that:

>Episode V
>Episode III
>Episode IV
>Episode VI
>Episode VII
>Episode I
>Episode II

Lots of qts

it was pretty obvious that the whole order 66 scenes were among the first written, possibly even as far ahead of time as during episode 2 or 1

and then he didn't know how to properly get there resulting in the movie feeling forced and rushed and some bad character development like Anakin barely being capable of murdering villains to suddenly dicing up children

really the whole original trilogy should have started with the beginning of episode 3 and given anakin a proper descent into evil rather than the rollercoaster we got

>counting post buyout films
for what purpose

>Soundtrack
>The designs were pretty cool
>Sam Jackson
>Ewan
>Some dope fight choreography
>All the great spin-off material that came with it

Because Episode VII is till a Star Wars movie, though it feels more like a Marvel one. I would've put it under Episodes I and II but they have parts which bore me to sleep.

You're not too far from objectively correct.

>Episode III
>Episode IV
>Episode II
>Episode VI
>Episode I
>Episode VII
>Episode V

We would be VERY happy to arrange it for you.

They're done.

V > IV > VII > VI > III > I > II

Stay salty nerds.

Nice meme frog picture. It helps validate your point.

this doesn't make any sense at all

dumb frogposter

natalie portman is kind of cute.

phantom menace has a pretty good sound track.

A BLOO BLOO

Cry me a river SaganFan1983. Go shove your Orion model up your fat ass.

it's also very coarse

Yaddle's foot game.

They remind me of simpler times iny life.

Haha. What an epic troll. Do you also go on Reddit?

How didn't you know about Order 66 from up to 15 years ago?

that's literally the worst part of episode 3

This reply doesn't even make sense. Do better.

Anyone got any spaceships?

I guess we can all agree that 7 is the best kino by far

I want to do indecent things with that alien.

>7 ahead of 6 and 3

otherwise correct

I liked the flashy over the top lightsabers duals.

The ship designs, they really knocked it out the park with most of them. Also ATT tank

Episode I is a legitimately good looking film and is holding up pretty well.

The only real way to enjoy the star wars prequels is to view them as supplementary material for the clone wars show and all of the books and comics about that era of canon. As films they are objectively terrible and you don't need the Plinkett reviews to understand why. Lucas set out to craft a grand tragedy and failed, however some of his story ideas and characters had a lot of merit and they managed to go on and develop fans and had some good content created about them. While most people would be thrilled to have the prequels and everything they created erased, it would be difficult to find someone that could argue that Obi Wan would be a better character without his prequel components.

They literally say the future is clouded by the darkside in the movies. Are you deaf?

I HATE the X-Wing design (I find it causes me great pain and feel they have BACK-STABBED me) and if you think the prequel trilogy is bad you should NOT even bother replying to me.

>in theaters

Not that guy but that was one of the worst plot points in the prequels. Sheev's plan is so fragile and stupid that in order for it to work Lucas has to create a McGuffin that renders all of the protagonists and their allies blind and stupid which lowers the stakes and makes everyone less interesting.

How cool could it have been to have these really old jedi sages seeing the downfall of the Jedi order and scrambling to find a way to stop it only to start making uncharacteristic desperate actions to try and prevent it only to cause their own downfall? We could see the Jedi at their best, perhaps they manage to foil Sidious' grand plan but in so doing cause the masses to rise up against them, etc... What we got was fucking awful but it could have been amazing.

They made me like the emperor. In the OG he's barely in it and I always thought he was kind of a lame villain. The prequels made him god tier.

His name is Sheev and you will address him as Emperor Sheev.

I actually thought Episode 3 was pretty good. Even some of the stuff that was bad was pretty funny/entertaining.

pretty sure that's imperial star destroyer I not imperator...

It's actually pretty entertaining if you cut the scene where they are in a big political conference room

Padme had one of the best lines in the whole series, though.
>thunderous applause

You serious?

I honestly really liked them when I was a kid. Not so much now.

They end

switch 1 and 3 and this is spot on

TFA was absolute dogshit, at least the prequels were somewhat entertaining.

Me on the right

they were better than The Force Awakens

Some nice model work, when not completely "enhanced" with cgi

Although it was pretty memey, episode 1 actually felt like a star wars movie

Literally all the behind the scenes/making of stuff is great.

Lightsaber battle at the end of Episode I was fucking GOAT

Best thing about them is they were so utterly terrible in every possible way they paved the way for The Force Awakens to be positively received.

Sheev Palpatine

>DO IT!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=FQRW0RM4V0k

They explored an universe instead of remake the same things of 30 years ago

That was genuinely the only exciting sequence with stakes in the entire trilogy.

Best art direction of the entire franchise.

Lightsaber duels where you can actually see what's happening.

Cool costumes

I love playing it on the piano, it's truly a fantastic track

I had the titular line in The Phantom Menace. I'm sitting in the Jedi Council Chambers and I say "Boy, I sure can't wait until that The Phantom Menace leaves us alone!" and all the other Jedis look at my character like yeah I hear that and nod respectfully.

>"woah ewan is huge, how tall is he?"
>5'10
>"wow what the fuck, how tall is george then"
>5'6

JUST

Ewan's standing on a box you blind whore. Mannequin Skywalker is the real tall one in that picture.

SHEEV
H
E
E
V

Fpbp

george still looks weirdly small but perhaps that's just perspective playing tricks on my big tall eyes

Go fuck yourself

>There are still people here that get genuinely offended and are up front about it

How hard I laugh at Ewan's line read for "I have seen a security hologram of him... *trying not to laugh and covers his mouth* Killing younglings."

Natalie's butt

Ewan has the high ground.

The aesthetics were pretty decent.

This.
Ewan's Obi is literally my fav character from all the movies.

lewd

They made me realize Star Wars was never good, and never will be.

Not lewd enough.

someone's getting a bit chunky around the curves i see

Not from these recent pictures.

across the stars

youtube.com/watch?v=ztuacJOLQgM

your right

Ewan McGregor was wooden as shit along with every one else. Even Samuel L was crap and he was actually excited to be in it.

One good thing - Lucas remembered to re-hire this guy. Other than that I wish those films had never been made.

i wish i could wish the prequels away

Not an ounce of tit flesh on her body. I feel so bad for women like this. She looks like a 10 year old boy from the waist up to her neck.

Podracing and
The clone wars series

Ewan was good. He just had shitty dialogue.

They didn't give me cancer. Unless it was a slow burn type thing like with asbestos and it just hasn't happened yet. Time will tell I suppose.

But the space battle in Jedi was far better, and space fights in bsg are better too. The battle in sith is a meaningless cluster fuck.

Natalie Portman's cum-target belly.

I'm not quite sure I understand how that's a bad thing.

They had good creature and vehicle designs.

Look, it's that button she presses like 10 times.

Too bad this is a blue board.

how could something as pretty as padme and anakin produce children as ugly as leia and han solo

Okay, I'll play along.

Everyone had shitty dialogue - including Mark, Harrison, Carrie and Alec in the original - at least they found the right tone and made it work. I'm sorry but Ewan was beyond shit in the PT.

"You might be able to write this shit George, but you sure can't say it" Harrison Ford on set of the original film.

Did she grow tits after having a kid? Still pretty small here though.

I dunno.

Yeah

The final fight was GOAT

This is kind of why I'm hopeful that, of all the trilogy's getting crammed into the Star Wars Cinematic Universe right now, I would be least upset by an Obi-Wan trilogy with Ewan returning. While I know the idea is that Kenobi spent the next couple of decades in self-imposed exile, I could forgive it if the story was of him temporarily going on some crusade across the galaxy to kick some ass before returning to watch over Luke. I just want to see Ewan play the role after it had been written by someone with something resembling talent.

They were at least somewhat original and creative when compared to the generic garbage known as Episode VIII.

haha.
good one

Memes

>Cracked

member?

No "Mary Sue" characters.

Rey wasn't a Mary Sue faggot.
From the first moment we meet her she has mad skills. Kylo Ren shows her (and unlocks) the power when he reads her mind. Even the title of the film gives that away dipshit.

You're a fool

You're a fool

Despite all the bad parts, they were made.

It also gave birth to one of the best story telling I've heard.

youtube.com/watch?v=W-AWAHYHcak&list=PL5AC5B422ACA388E6

this

only redeeming quality of the prequels

>only redeeming quality of the prequels

hold it! music and sound design

youtube.com/watch?v=e2CW6wshMGs

>Obi wan
He's a good actor but the character doesn't really do anything interesting and is pretty bland and boring throughout the trilogy. My favorite scene with him would have to be the fight with Fett.
> soundtrack
Yes
>some new lore
Sure
> Darth Maul
He looks cool and has a cool lightsabre but he barely says 3 words, dies in his first fight, and we know nothing about him at all. The should have kept him for the whole series.
>Palpatine
I'll give you that
> Dooku Yoda duel (the force part)
No
>creativity and attention to detail
There are a lot of good designs by talented artists, but still most of the time the movie feels very computer generated and unreal and it takes you out the of the movie.
>Griveous
No
>Episode III opening
It's good for about 30 seconds then it starts to suck
>Obi Wan Anaikin duel
Also good for about 30 seconds then gets boring and the end of it makes no sense
>R2D2 being badass
No
>Dooku
No
>Roger roger
No

mfw while reading this post

The space battles were generally good, baby Anakin in EP I aside. I think one of the Lucas' strengths has always been how he shot those like WWII dogfights. I liked TFA overall but its space battle segment was noticeably weaker. I barely remember that portion of the final act.

The pod race was good but that's always the one thing everyone is willing to admit.

The music was great. TFA's felt phoned in by comparison. Honestly I think John Williams is just getting really old and might be starting to lose it.

Coruscant was cool.

They introduced a whole new well developed time period for better writers than Lucas to tell better stories in.

Much preferred TFA to any of them though tbqh.

Blizzard always has the coolest cinematics.

These

LOL
IT DOESN'T LOOK REAL

When did this "all cgi is bad" meme crop up?

They weren't regurgitated nostalgiabait completely lacking any original thought.

They made me happy instead of sad that George Lucas is retired.

>Say one good thing about the prequels.
They're not canon anymore.

>podracing scene is undoubtedly the most rad thing in any of the movies prequel or otherwise
Phantom menace is unironically my favorite movie solely because of it

This. Anyone who's had this knows that it's beyond god-tier.

It gave us the Auralnauts prequels.

But this is literally wrong.

>Cracked just posted a video explaining a fan theory that Obi-Wan is Luke and Leia's father and Anakin was a cuckold
That's Auralnauts. Anakin gets friendzoned.

>camera movement
There's no camera though.

>Podracing
>Qui-Gon Jinn
>Darth Maul
>Obi-Wan Kenobi: Jedi Detective
>Asteroid field dogfight
>200 Jedi all fighting at once
>Mace Windu

every single one of those items are fucking retarded, are you 12 years old?

Nice cherry picking.

Phantom Menace is the only film of the prequels that actually has a story.
It's still not very good.
Sith was bad.
Clones was diarrhea.

Then why does TFA say Episode VII in the beginning and why does the old trilogy still say IV, V, and VI?

This tbqh senpai

prime natalie was fertile as FUCK

You can see the action at least.

3 is a good movie
fuck you

you just made me cringe with that quote you rattled off like you had it memorised you fucking faggot

putty

>VII

NOT THAT VIII WOULD BE ANY BETTER

they definitely fucked multiple times while shooting

Wouldn't you?

>describe shit the character does and people had a problem with and compare it to the protagonist of the original film in the same situations
>"n-n-nice cherry picking!!!"

In 10 years when the next RLM come along to give you an opinion to leech off of you'll agree with everything he posted

I wish Obi-Wan was my dad

this. finally somebody agrees.

It could have been worse.

>tfw the only reason you can think of to not kill yourself is it could be worse.

I'd rather fuck a girl with a body. Not only does Portman not have a body but she can't even compensate for it because nothing about her is particularly attractive. Usually a girl with a boy body like that has a really pretty face but she ain't even got that.

All you had to do was say you're gay, buddy.

You don't get to bring droids.

But I said I didn't want to fuck boys.

>gays are pedophiles
Wew

>ITT: Say one good thing about the prequels.

there were only 3 of them

Nice strawman. I still don't see how I'm gay when I said I wasn't into fucking boys like Natalie.

Not to confuse the normies.

>she died of a broken heart
It's shit.

>he doesn't know what actually happened
watch this then report back
youtube.com/watch?v=L-km9S_1rwo

>clone wars was a great setting
>obi-wan
>palpatine
>pod racing (for the most part)
>entertaining villains
>light saber fights weren't exactly the best, but they were an improvement over the OT at least
>droids > empire
>clones > rebels
>THEY WERE FUCKING ORIGINAL

Aside from that it I thought it was all awful though. Lucas is a really creative guy, but someone should have fucking stopped him from going too far in a few places. Now we're stuck with safe shit until the end of time.

me on the left

I never watched em

John Williams

JJ shill go home. She was a mary sue. get the fuck over it.

reatarded or bait

>Beats up four guys by herself
Thought that was supposed to be a point of humor, and to show that she was already melee-trained. Part of a mystery. You don't bitch because Jason Bourne knows how to kill people, do you?
>Knows more about then MIllunniom [sic] Falcon than Han does
She knows more about the mods made since he owned it. Keep in mind, he's the one who flew that shit out of Hyperspace directly onto Starkiller.
>First time she flys [sic] at all she out maneuvers TIE fighters in a large ship with an awkward cockpit position
Not sure if I should point out she was a bit shit at first, or that the Force was with her. Anakin was, what, 9? And he managed to dogfight and win in spite of being a dumbfuck who thought spinning was a good trick.
>Instantly skilled at using a lightsaber and wins a fight against Kylo
Injuries nothing - she was actually losing the fight until she drew upon the Force. Compare Finn's more confident approach to her cautious, constantly-receding approach. He aimed more toward Kylo Ren, she chopped more at the surrounding trees. She was not skilled.
>Is instantly knowledgeable about probing minds, telekinesis, and using Jedi mindtricks
Aside from the fact that it's implied she had Jedi training in the past, she was a bit shaky to begin with. We never see Luke failing, other than a shaky start to grabbing his lightsaber in the wampa cave.
>Instantly trusted by the Resistance to go on a mission to find Luke, even though they barely know her
Chewie probably vouched for her, and they trust him.
>Speaks droid and wookiee
Again, implied history with Luke et al. Also, she lives in a fucking salvage yard/trading outpost, she probably speaks Hutteese too.
>Instantly liked and trusted by everyone
Probably because she's a qt.
The image ignored that she was a terrible shot with a blaster. I'd call that cherry-picking.

anybody else watching attack of the clones on TNT right now?

Fuck no.

I dont think it was a case of Lucas going too far in places so much as him shitting out a screen play and everybody just went along with it without question instead of getting some decent writers in.

But yeah i watched TFA a few weeks back and I was really shocked by how bad it was, totally intellectually and conceptually bankrupt, the only thing it had over the prequels was marginally better dialogue.

Actually, let's go back to the flying for a moment. She knows about the Falcon because her employer found it, but skip that for a moment.

There wasn't a bad pilot shown in this movie, at all. Rey figured out the Falcon, Han came in too close for comfort out of lightspeed with no difficulties, and Poe Dameron can fly anything.

Luke's got prior skills with his Skyhopper, but again, the prequels had a 9-year-old piloting a starfighter after nothing but podracers his whole life.

The whole fucking series is filled with talented pilots. It's bizarre, really.

Grievous is the coolest SW villain

>clone wars was a great setting
A shame the movies only take place at the beginning and end, with little focus actually on the wars.

These desu
They're shit compared to the OT, but they're still amazing movies compared to modern garbage/

>Thought that was supposed to be a point of humor, and to show that she was already melee-trained. Part of a mystery. You don't bitch because Jason Bourne knows how to kill people, do you?

Jason Bourne was introduced as a trained killer from the get go. Mary Sue, I mean Rey, is not.

>She knows more about the mods made since he owned it. Keep in mind, he's the one who flew that shit out of Hyperspace directly onto Starkiller.

This is hardly an explanation. You're just clarifying the original user's complaint. Question remains, how does this girl who has been stranded on a planet get that kind of experience on a ship as opposed to the guy who's been flying them his entire life?

>Not sure if I should point out she was a bit shit at first, or that the Force was with her. Anakin was, what, 9? And he managed to dogfight and win in spite of being a dumbfuck who thought spinning was a good trick.

referencing one of the most laughed at part of the prequels to back up your point. not a good sign user.

>Injuries nothing - she was actually losing the fight until she drew upon the Force. Compare Finn's more confident approach to her cautious, constantly-receding approach. He aimed more toward Kylo Ren, she chopped more at the surrounding trees. She was not skilled.

Again, weak. She held her own, there's no doubt about that. She did a little better than hold her own actually since she got some good hits in there. Also, yeah it was hours into her even learning about the force. She should have had literally 0 experience with it. Given how all the previous movies stress training and how much work it takes to even do simple things with the force, it's pretty laughable how she pulls that off against a SITH, mere hours into learning about it.

>You don't bitch because Jason Bourne knows how to kill people, do you?
No, because it's established that he's a trained killer in the movie.
>She knows more about the mods made since he owned it.
So she just magically knows the modifications for every ship ever?
>Anakin was, what, 9? And he managed to dogfight and win in spite of being a dumbfuck who thought spinning was a good trick.
He literally was the only human being who could podrace. His piloting skills stemmed from that.
>she was actually losing the fight until she drew upon the Force
And how exactly did she know how to do that?
Luke did in in IV, sure.
But he at least had a slight training exercise with Obi-Wan.
>We never see Luke failing, other than a shaky start to grabbing his lightsaber in the wampa cave.
All of V is dedicated to him sucking at using the Force.
Remember how he couldn't lift the ship?
>Chewie probably vouched for her, and they trust him.
Still doesn't make sense why Leia, literally Luke's sister, wouldn't go.
>Also, she lives in a fucking salvage yard/trading outpost, she probably speaks Hutteese too.
Then why is English her primary language?
>Probably because she's a qt.
Pic related.

Aside from the fact that it's implied she had Jedi training in the past, she was a bit shaky to begin with. We never see Luke failing, other than a shaky start to grabbing his lightsaber in the wampa cave.

You say implied, but more like bad writing. We shouldn't have to wait until future movies to explain the blatant illogicality of this one.

Also Luke failed with the blaster in the Falcon. He failed in the cave, he failed against Vader in ESB. She failed with nothing, ever.

>Chewie probably vouched for her, and they trust him.

Hilarious. Now you need to assume things in order to explain the bad writing. Terrible.

>Again, implied history with Luke et al. Also, she lives in a fucking salvage yard/trading outpost, she probably speaks Hutteese too.

See above.

>Probably because she's a qt
are you even trying to deny it anymore?

She's a Mary Sue. Get over it. TFA wasn't that good a movie either.

Can't tell if this is bait or if user is just stupid. Either way this dude got BTFO.

First post, best post.

>Captcha: Billboards
>Billboard of Revenge of the Sith

Get out of my head, Hiroshimoot

Goddammit, one post isn't nearly enough to make a full retort and it's all the same shit I keep posting over and over again.

You fucks don't even care, do you?

All of this shit. As horrible as the characters and plot of the prequel were, its production created so much fertile ground for a lot of great new stories, and we got Star Wars The Clone Wars out of it and that was rad as fuck. George Lucas is a horrible director, but an incredible producer.

That clone wars cartoon is kiddie horse shit though. The first one they did was actually good.

I like your thinking.

The first couple seasons are total ass, but once you get to S3 it starts to get interesting. Midway through S3 is when shit hits the fan and the animators really start to make noticable improvements and we go from creepy wooden puppets to well animated fluid characters. Also the uncut netflix version is a lot darker.

My fucking nigger

The art style sucks ass though. Even worse they continued using it for rebels.

Matrix sequels/Star Wars prequels.

>even worse they continued using it for rebels
But they didn't.

You mean the space Hind?

Rebels somehow managed to have a worse art style than Clone Wars. And that's really saying something.

Episode 2 is one of my favorite comedies

It's close enough.

They're on TNT right now bitches.

holy shit you're right

Anyone have a link to a TNT stream?
Nothing seems to be up.

livetvcafe.net/video/7N41RY9KYGOS/TNT

Only one I could find, user

Character that are actually likeable.

III was good I can agree also I and II were still better than TFA

> You'll never see Rey or another important female character in a similar canon situation again

Why live