Just exactly how many vaginas has this man been inside in the last week, hell since yesterday

Just exactly how many vaginas has this man been inside in the last week, hell since yesterday.

Just how many, god damn

All of them.

prob none since he's totally gaybones for dudecock

His sexual gravity is so massive he's probably pulling pussy from outside of our solar system.

Your mom's lol

first contact will be made when horny aliens are searching for Brad Pitt.

>tfw Brad Pitt just plays himself in Oceans Eleven
>tfw ywn be Chad Pitt

JOLIE WAS A BEARD

Jonah won't be the third wheel anymore, right?

Right?

Who did he kill to have that hairline at 51 years old? Holy shit.

He and Leto must have sipped from the same vein

If you looked like Brad Pitt and you were finally single after like 10 years, imagine what you'd do

Do you think they let him watch?

Fuck Jennifer Aniston

Brad "DP my wife with me" Pitt

its called having a quarter billion dollars

How does a man in his 50's have a better hairline than me at 23

Fuck this

My dad has better hair then both and he is 66

My dad has hair everywhere and he's 84 and fucking every grandma in the retirement home

based

Pffftt, Jonah was never invited to those.

He was always told to leave early. And now, every time Jonah goes to the club, he'll have to compete with his new bachelor bud.

He can never win.

>implying a beautiful specimen like Brad would ever want to be naked together with a creature as disgusting as Jonah

my dad has a full head of hair but he looks like shit.

good thing I'm beauitful, though.

not this one

>implying he didn't get divorced because he's gay

Do you think Pitt views Jonah like a son? Imagine how depressed Pitt must've gotten when Jonah put all that weight back on. It probably ruined his marriage with Jolie.

Better genetics

cruise looked like shit in that
Brad was fucking gorgeous though

>le every successful handsome man is gay meme
in your dreams

Ever heard of hair transplants? You don't seriously think guys like Pitt and Clooney's hairlines just grew back naturally and then started receding again?

Most Hollywood couples have open marriages anyway. They're always shooting movies and going on promotional tours. They probably go weeks without spending more than an hour together. Do you think Angie wasn't getting dick and pussy on the side as well?

Pitt's hairline never moved though

Brad Pitt could be bald, shave off his eyebrows/eyelashes, be covered in feces, and L.A. 10s would still want to fuck his brains out.

I dunno, he's started to look old and worn recently.

are you calling all of hollywood cucks?

Most guys would be cool with Brad fucking their moms tbqh.