Comediennes can be funny

>comediennes can be funny
lets say ok, tina fey did a pretty good job on 30rock
>comediennes can be as funny as comedians
well, no, but again like tina fey, there are some exceptions. Very very few though
>stand-up comediennes can be as funny as stand-up comedians
get the fuck out of here already

Omg she's so skinny and youthful.

Amy Schums is a great interviewer, especially her candid roastie-on-the-street roles

yeah man im angry too im just so fucking full of hatred how dare these women try to be as funny as men how fucking dare they how did it all come to this please lord save me

"try" is the key word to your ironic shitposting

I actually kinda like Sarah Silverman. Tina Fey is overrated though.

Silverman's whole body of comedy literally consists only of "muh vagina" jokes.

seriously who is going to save us from all these women

we're just gonna have to stick to our guns and hunker down until the storm passes i suppose. if it doesnt pass though i say we take matters into our own hands

ROASTIE

GETTING

TOASTY

go fuck yourself. tina fey is a million times more talented than silverman.

Why the fuck does this need 50 threads a day?

>seriously who is going to save us from all these women
what?
women are shitty at doing comedy m8
just accept it, this isnt /lifeordeath/ youre on fucking Cred Forums

to trigger you to submission

it makes me so mad that women are trying to do things that men do and making people like OP suffer frankly it makes me fucking sick and i just want it to end we need to stop these women or before we know it females will have all the same socioeconomic opportunities and amenities as males

Im OP and I dont suffer at all.
Objectively women are way less funnier than men.

Are you one of those guys who spout "if you dont have something nice to say dont say anything at all"? Does casual criticism trigger you?

>it makes me so mad that women are trying to do things blah blah blah

nah, you'd be sad anyways

The real comedy with Schumer is that what she produces is lowest common denominator hatred but that she hides behind a victim empowerment narrative. Of course by comedy I mean supreme evil.

this

basically schumer is dane cook for women, but since it's the best they have, we have to universally praise her or else "neckbeard basement misogynerdz!!!"

can this cunt ever stand up right?

Tina Fey always just plays the straightwoman in everything. I don't really find her that funny. Her whole claim to fame was mimicking Sarah Palin a woman that was already a joke in of herself and Tina didn't really add any value or humor to that.

Women can be funny and women comedians can be great. You've just trained yourself to not like any of them. Also the "muh vagina" shtick is just a cliche, it's no better or worse than "say remember this" or dudes jack off jokes. It's not a sign of a well developed comedian but it's no more or less hackey than other common routines.

>Sarah Palin a woman that was already a joke in of herself and Tina didn't really add any value or humor to that.

That is a good point. Also, way to go feminist sista.

>You've just trained yourself to not like any of them
>You've just trained yourself to not like the taste of bleach
>Bleach can be delicious
>You brainwashed BIGO(Y)T

I didn't call anyone a bigot, calm down.