youtube.com/watch?v=eHpEIDpLg0g
youtube.com/watch?v=WRzq8vZvZRI
youtube.com/watch?v=3jjXMksGACc
youtu.be/T4r91mc8pbo
youtube.com/watch?v=v32yK7tUUHM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What is it?

I'm vomiting eternally.

Youtube Star graduating into semi-actual TV.

She's really bad, but the kids like her.

miranda sings i like the female pewdiepie

does she have big tits

i'll fap to anything with big tits.

/who/?

youtube.com/watch?v=eHpEIDpLg0g

really makes me jump off a bridge

The female sam hyde

>#HatersBackOff
It's almost like they already know people's feelings about her, so they need to do a little preemptive damage control.

We arrived in hell to fast

I liked the thing she did with Jerry Seinfeld

When has a Youtube ever been successful on real tv?
Answer: Never

I like how the comments are like "you guys disliking this are idiots, shes not being serious"

"OHHhh, I had no idea she was joking"

Ashens has been pretty good in the stuff he's done for the BBC.

I don't even know who she is but this made me cringe harder than I've ever cringed before

Jonathan Lajoie.

please end my life

Literally who?
I refuse to give that sort of youtube shill a (you) and the money that comes with it.

BBC isn't real tv.

you don't get it, shes bad on purpose. its super funny

I still smoke weed and listen to his 'High as fuck' song sometimes. Shit takes me back.

>But you remember that they don't sell porcupines on the internet
>You know what world, you've got me cornered again

I don't even get this. Mugging at the camera and singing poorly does not constitute comedy. There's no joke or physical gag, she doesn't even pratfall or anything that would even have qualified as humor in 1920. It's not even parody or satire.

There is no aspect of humor here except that a reasonably attractive woman did her makeup wrong, sung untentionally badly, and then repeated this """original""" shtick ad nauseum.

She's like a shit Leslie Hall.

mc public urination what what

there's "bad on purpose" and there's "bad on purpose"

Watch crazy ex gf on CW, you're welcome

That's a dude right??

Isn't she Jewish? If so that explains some things.

Still, what little I've seen of her she seems fine. Kind of a tiresome gimmick but there are much worse out there.

she deserve more subs than pewdiepie, sorry for my broken English

Did that dude ever make it on The League?

MDE was constantly in the top 5 of ratings each night an ep aired

too bad it never got those numbers ^^^^

nice

check-ed.

no she doesn't

pewdipie can be genuinely funny sometimes. his fanbase is pure cancer tho

They'd make a hideous couple.

oven doger

Impractical Jokers

SHADILAY

No, this bitch is ultimate bad on purpose. She'd doing a parody of a fitness guy who sings, "I'm Jacked" repeatedly. If you've seen the original you can appreciate it.
youtube.com/watch?v=WRzq8vZvZRI

link to original?

youtube.com/watch?v=3jjXMksGACc

>53 million views
how

the clue is in the title

That's where most people know him from.

yeah I can't watch this

confirmation that netflix only greenlights trend riding garbage.

Jerry Seinfeld did an episode of his show with her and she stayed in character the whole time. It was so stupid.

She was on CCGC and it was terrible. I think Jerry only did it as a favor to his daughter who is a fan.

She did this whole shtick where she acted like a spoiled kid who didn't like Jerry. Very cringeworthy

Something about it reminds me of this thing
youtu.be/T4r91mc8pbo

Ok I'm understanding now that it's a character, but I think it's still shit

isn't tosh .0 or w/e his name is from youtube

and he has a gay lil show where they talk about viral videos

Damn thats some good asmr

That's some kind of talent to talk like a retard like that. It's like another language.

I love her, she is much more funnier than the other girl why does she barely have any views?

>my lips are too big, I look like a fish
>I know! I'll compensate by painting them BRIGHT RED

Modern YouTube dwarfs the YouTube of 7-10 years ago. I remember when that dancing through the ages video had the most views at 65 million, having more than 300k views meant you went viral, and it was considered a huge success to have even 100k subscribers. Now the most viewed video has 2.6 billion views, there are at least 200 videos with more than 200 million views, and even pieces of shit like Leafy have nearly 5 million subscribers.

>talking shit about based Tosh
I'm 99.99% sure he posts here.

Tosh was a standup.

Wrong

Because she's not pandering to children but other autists like herself and I'm a fan.

Andy Samberg got big on YT before he got big for real

Ashens did stuff for the BBC? Good for him. And his movie was pretty successful apparently.

>7 million subscribers

America was a mistake.

dijits

wtf I love CW now

i may be wrong but tosh is still a talent-less faggot

>53 million views
>all those positive comments

> female """"""""""""humor""""""""""""

wheres the jerry video

HOW
HOW IS THIS POPULAR

HOW IS THIS A THING

WHY ARE PEOPKE IN THIS WORLD SUCH FUCKING MORONS

welcome to the real world my nigger

wtf now that I see the original I see that hers is actually funny before it just made me criinge

Wow, that's pretty awful.

What are they trying to summon?

Funny you post that GIF, Seinfeld is a big fan of Miranda Sings. He had her on that Comedians in Cards show and brought her with him to Jimmy Fallon if I remember correctly.

and his movie was the best 'youtuber makes a meme movie' of them all. Like a Simon Pegg/Nick Frost movie except about knockoff gameboys

Hater's need to back off

Just goes to show how out of touch seinfeld has become. At least it was larry david that really made all the magic.

Consider your digits checked.

Truth

He obviously doesn't think she's funny and only took an interest because his kids like her.

This will probably be big hit for netflix despite looking like garbage from a shit tier eceleb.

And Lady Dynamite will continue to be ignored, despite being the funniest netflix original and the best thing Mitch Hurwitz has done since fox era Arrested Development

NYAA PTERODACTYL

hurwitz did lady dynamite? no wonder i loved it.

fuck off miranda is cool there worse things on netflix

bats a cute as well as a real live Cred Forums memer autist

>entire shtick is her talking weird and making weird faces
literally lowest common denominator humor. its Fred all over again. although she seems alright when she's not playing the character.

Why are jew women so fucking ugly

>why don't people do what I want them to do
>free will was a mistake

Why are autistic girls so much more autistic than autistic boys?

Because it's unexpected from females. They are supposed to be naturally social creatures, good at communicating, knowing trends, etc.

Wait, am I really gonna have to point out to you all that this is aimed at young teens and children? Holy fuck you people are genuinely autistic.

Nah. Being bad on purpose don't mean shit if you're not good at it.

No I'm saying I watched hers and didn't like it. Then, I watched the other guys and watched it again then I liked it. I don't follow fitness shit.

Would you have found that funny at any point in your life? It's really a stretch

Some of her other videos are more satire. IMO they are funnier than the cringe clown shit. Like this one has a nice flow:
youtube.com/watch?v=v32yK7tUUHM

That's better

is she a lesbian

Hard to say. But does it really matter?

You guys are essentially critiquing Blue's Clues for not being super deep kino.

>Netflix is real tv

You learn something new everyday.

>53 million mouth-breathing views

I am really starting to like my odds in a zombie apocalypse, lotta fodder out there

You guys know that this is a show for tween girls right?

Isn't Weird Al supposed to fill the market for that sort of parody, and isn't he the only one who does that properly?

>mouth-breathers
They're 10 year olds.

I guess I know how to bait people on Cred Forums now. Just post a Miranda Sings video

iDubbbz Netflix series when?

but who is this?

i agree with below

She's oddly attractive despite the white tongue (bad breath)

we already have tosh.0

Weird Al has artistic and comedic merit

Will it be called NiggerFaggot?

someone should fuck the shit out of her, not give her a show

>idubbz
You're only slightly above the demographic for Miranda Sings

Muh dick

Leafy Netflix series when?

how to basic while a retarded chnnel has more subs and a bigger viewerbase why did they choose miranda?

I like how youtube is slowly changing it's rule to get rid of fags like him.

his voice is unbearable

ive been on the internet long enough to know exactly the content of a vid just from the thumbnail

my instincts tell me that killing myself would be a more pleasant experience than clicking play on this video

>this bitch got paid thousands of dollars for this shit

Why is YouTube so easy to manipulate and make bank on but at the sane time so hard to make it famous?

>Andy Samberg
>Samberg
>berg

rly maek me thout

This isn't even parody...shes just covering the song with a stupid voice...

I'm going to say bullshit on that. Andy Samberg and pal had maybe a hand full of videos. A couple of them was from a failed fox tv shows.

Sex tape when?

Has Leafy commited sudoku yet

WHIRL PEAS GETTTT!!!!

NO CHIN

And I'm saying that doesn't make it good.

That's something you might riff with your friends and not worth a video.

If you're going to make a video there has to be some value in it. At least fucking try to put in some production value. The infinite lbs plate was the only funny and creative part.

I don't get it. Where's the joke? She sings bad and mugs at the camera. Is that it?

Dude Weird Al is clever, he actually rewrites the songs and puts his own point of view on them. He is really a brilliant performer

this bitch is literally scraping the bottom of the barrel. She's a lazy scam artist in my opinion honestly, she has the anility to make pre-teens laugh by singing their favorite songs in a weird voice. It's fucking garbage that Netflix would give this whore a show to be completely honest.

Also laughed at her stupid roll because guy in video did flip in slow?

Yes, that's why I'd say he is one of the very few folks who did parody-pop properly. he comes with the whole package with a good interpretation, on occasion re-written lyrics, video, etc.
because it's hard to make a good parody. But since there will always be a market for it, we get folks like that miranda frogwoman, I guess.

She has other video her that character doing stuff. So people aren't just watching a stupid video. They are watching a character they like make fun of something.

It's satire you idiot, i know Cred Forums is stupid but c'mon.

Its a joke, shes suppose to be a bad singer and your suppose to laugh

That's not satire, retard

I don't see how it's satirical.

I thought Huma Abedin was too busy keeping Hillary alive and keeping her husband from going to jail to make a Netflix series. How does she do it?

Donald Gover

Fuck you learn English faggot. Pewdie is the best. Brofists for all who agree!

Glad he's getting work. He was great in East Bound and Down.

My post was satire you dense cockboiler.

Never heard of her. I can't be the only one that only watch shit from people I'm subscribed to and not the front page shit.

>My manlet sjw friend will unironically defend this girl and say she is funny when I mention how fucking retarded it is this bitch gets a show

I loved Blue's Clues when I was a little kid. I never would have found this half funny. Women are trash.

>girl on youtube has a popular channel
>videos start to become repetitive
>"new" character debuts
>it's just her in a wig talking with a different voice and/or poorly done makeup

Lady Dynamite is the best thing Netflix has made

There were no jokes, nor any point of view in it. The video is literally: "she looks stupid!" for like four minutes.

It's for small children, why do any of you care?

Orange is the new black is one of the most popular ongoing series there bud.

my rock hard dick

Netflix isn't the same as tv bud.

Lonely Island weren't "youtubers" and SNL is what made them famous.

Nar'Sie