Power Rangers movie

Zords

Just how big is the Megazord going to be?

dubs

unreal

nice

the fabled dubs into trips

I've seen a unicorn

AYOO

Mr. Steal Yo Girl

Welp. This thread was fun while it lasted.

This looks like shit.

Yeah its not like there's already multiple threads about this already. Even if you're a phone poster or otherwise equally retarded there's no excuse not to CHECK the fucking catalog.

aqt desu

shiieet, looks like mid 90's video game cut scene CGI

AYYYYY HOL UP

THIS CANT BE HAPPENING!

Thought they recasted the yellow one

>BLUED

I'm still angry that the Zack isn't Black anymore. I'm aware they did it to avoid tumblr backlash, but it still pisses me off. As a child I enjoyed seeing a Black hero in a Black suit who sounded Black and was cool, but now all of a sudden "das racist", so apparently the best way to not be racist these days is make the Black guy White and make the gay guy Black.

I'm guessing each pic is a part of the megazord in a respective colour

I'm having the feeling that this movie is gonna be shit.

I'm having the feeling that this movie is gonna be shit.

Same here man, i'm white as hell but Zack was always my favourite ranger. Best colour, best zord, best fighting style and best character, and as a kid i never even really "noticed" that he was a black guy to begin with, he was just a neat superhero to me.

now put all the pictures together

You don't say?

HOL UP

Well you can still enjoy Black Panther's name and ethnicity remaining unchanged.

>Black ranger is black
>Yellow ranger is asian

It doesn't seem at all silly to you? Isn't it stupid enough having the leading women perform martial arts in high heels?

>15 minutes into mighty morphin' and chill and he gives you this look

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

Holy shit is forrest widickas son look at his eyes

he controls the Zord's BBC I reckon

That CGI looks horrible.

Movie posters are so fucking dumb in the US, it's unbelievable.

This movie is going to be so shitty, but I'm going to see it anyways because I want to see a future where cinema is not ruled by capeshit, star wars, or reboots/remakes.

I want Giant Robots fighting Giant Monsters.

>avoid tumblr backlash
They changed that after the original cast exited back in the 90s.

>implying kids even noticed

I never put together the black ranger being black until the edgy teenage years came along. Kids just don't care or notice unless they're told that they're supposed to, which these days they're bombarded with people telling them that they apparently should.

>implying Power Rangers isn't capeshit
wew