How the fuck did they get that by the studio

How the fuck did they get that by the studio.

Other urls found in this thread:

geek.com/games/most-of-the-assassins-creed-movie-is-set-during-the-present-1655198/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Might not be complete dogshit.

>speaking spanish in italy

>Spanish Inquisition

will this be Cred Forumskino?

I hope they put the subtitles hardcoded into the movie. Fucking hate that shit when I can't watch it on my ps4.

This movie is about Mexico?

Shouldn't they be speaking Arabic because of WE WUZ MOORS N SHEET?

because the majority of the movie is set in the present day, in english

geek.com/games/most-of-the-assassins-creed-movie-is-set-during-the-present-1655198/

Guess I can skip this then.

I fucking GUARANTEE this piece of shit will have a bunch of blacks in medieval spain

Actually they should be speaking English. The animus translate most languages except medieval French or something like that, because its hard to process. It's in the games.

spain main language is italian, idiot

>Speaking to IGN on a recent set visit, EP Pat Crowley said that the video game adaptation would be set 65% in the present day and 35% in the film's Animus-assisted 15th Century Spain.

>The animus translate most languages

>1st game has everyone speaking with arabic accents or whatever european accent the character had except Altair who spoke with a generic american accent for some reason

>the game about the french revolution has everyone speaking with a cockney british accent

shit like this triggers me.

Have a (You), you seem desperate

>no Ancient Roman epic where everyone speaks Latin.

is that all you can fucking think of? A pre-show of GRRRRRRRRRRRR DEM DAMN DIRTY SJWS?

fucking relax.

>Please JUST the release so I can watch it on my shitty vidya machine

Got the idea after watching Narcos

shut up lelddit

There's going to be like 3 15 min spanish sequences. the rest is in modern day.

is that molone?

The french revolution game was beta testing a cheaper, mass market Animus, so it makes perfect sense. They even adress the flanderization on those e-mail quests if you take your time to read them.

REEEEEEEE I WANT ENZZZIOO AND MARIO!!!11 LE ASSASSSINO

>not Edward James Kenway

>face tats

Friendly reminder that this movie will be more vidyashit. No better than Warcraft.

Source: Saw the first 20 mins, with unfinished effects. It's actually incomprehensible and shoddily made. Just like Warcraft.

Who do you think the Moors were you fucking idiot?

Probably Algerians or Egyptians that went conquesting in Spain. Neither of those are black

>speaking Spanish
>while a Kanye West song plays at the same time

Wow so artistic. Also the animus translates so that's dumb.

When will you plebs learn?

Maghrebis
Actually not very racially different from southern spaniards

How many movie versions of video games actually do well in the box office? Lara croft is the only one I can think of

I watched the triler not long ago and looked awful.

Fucking huehue Brazilians. They should stop speakung Spanish and learn english.

the song was only used in the trailer for marketing purposes

So? You're bound to just get the same people bitching about Arabs showing up in their movie instead without realising that it is in fact historically accurate.

Incidentally if you've never seen a Berber with black skin you've never been to Morocco or the Maghreb.

The moors are dark-skinned faggots. You can't change facts . Look at all the paintings and scriptures of them.

Even you said it yourself,, Maghreb is in Africa.

The Moors were African Muslims.

Shit excuse for a shit decision and you know it.

>Speaking Spanish
And how exactly is this accurate when the game takes place in Florence Italy how hard would it be to have them speak Italian.

I hope it's not complete dogshit however the whole mythos has really retarded shit going on behind it.

Just look at the batshit ending of Assassin's Creed 3. That's was the culmination of the writing efforts. Years of effort for, that. It's a weird batshit idea.

The best of the series has been Black Flag which threw it all away and was basically Pirates of the Caribbean: The Game.

This movie is going to bomb so hard. Count on it. Even braindead capeshit is more thought out than Assassin's Creed's main trilogy is.

Wait, I thought it was about Altair in the middle-east?

ERAMOS

>So? You're bound to just get the same people bitching about Arabs showing up in their movie instead without realising that it is in fact historically accurate.

What imaginary people are you thinking of that would hypothetically complain about moors being depicted as non-white Arabs?

Moron

Trailer 2 fucking when?

Only AS 2 and brotherhood take place in Italy, the rest are on different locations.

REYES

Even so

>MUH APPLE
>MUH TEMPLARS
>MUH ENDLESS STRUGGLE

Now, try and justify that as a proper movie franchise. It's broken fundamentally from the beginning unless they break off from the original concept ideas which destroys the whole idea of doing this thing.

What is the appeal at that point? Gamers? Nope. Most shit on AC3 and like Black Flag which is the Pirates of the Caribbean audience.

General audience? Historical dramas get shit on by capeshit goers which are the primary draw these days.

It's DOA before the accountants can count it as DOA.

Moors were called dark back then but they weren't actually that dark by modern standards. Othello is probably the quintessential moor and he's basically an Arab in reality.

Pic related is the inspiration for Othello.

>35% in the film's Animus-assisted 15th Century Spain
It's going to be complete shit.

Wait, Spanish? So this isn't about Ezio?

I get they're trying to appease some chuckle fuck that cares about historical accuracy or culture or some shit, but I'd rather not get taken out of the experience because of subtitles. Either do the whole thing with subtitles, or make it all one language.

It's about a new character. Fassbender plays a Irish guy in the modern day parts and his Spanish ancestor in the past parts.

I bet they will blow the Spanish Inquisition way out of proportion. Not even a few thousand died over hundreds if years. Most just converted. More died in the French Inquisition in the 13th century

Has anyone been following this movie? Is there any chance that it will be good?

People are just hoping Fassbender bringing in the MacBeth crew can save it.

The French inquisition was a full on religious war for the French crown to control the South.

Pero nosotros si fuimos reyes...

Remember the game where the evil bad guys are the native Byzantine Greeks that built Constantinople and the enlightened good guys are the invading Turks that took the city over, slaughtered and enslaved its people, and defaced all of the Christian buildings?

>actual historical accurate depiction in my hollywood

I'm watching this now.

>Asscreed
>actual historical accurate depiction

>WE WUZ MOORS N SHIET

no you werent

callate tu

There are a ton of Turks, both in Turkey and Germany, who probably buy these games. The Greeks aren't buying jack shit right now and there aren't many of them. You need to pander to your audience.

Mad Max is a videogame movie, that did pretty well.

It's really depressing about how popular culture and historical memory gives no respect to the Byzantines or Constantinople at all. The world's largest Christian city at the heart of the world's first Christian Empire was conquered and decimated by Muslims, then some of the greatest churches in the world were turned into horse stables, whore houses, and mosques. But I guess it's no big deal because they were the wrong kind of Christian.

Nah considering the Ezio games had them all randomly switching to Italian and speaking English in Italian accents it's something the series has had with it for ages.

They worked off of the ridiculousness of Altair speaking with an American accent in the first game and actually made it into a little detail that you can basically miss in every game if you don't care about the side stuff.