ITT: Retarded twists

ITT: Retarded twists

Agreed.
I feel like im in the twilight zone whenever I talk about this scene because normies think its great. Its easily the worst written scene in the entire show and considering how fucking awful the Dorne plot was thats saying something

first time I watched it I was like whoa
second time I burst out laughing
>they put time travel in game of thrones

literally

You can't even blame this on DnD, it's straight from the fatman's mouth.

GoT is the new Lost.

CERTIFIED

Why does this scene trigger people?

Are you mad there's fantastical concepts in your high fantasy?

Why does this scene trigger people?

Are you mad there's fantastical concepts in your high fantasy?

You call it high fantasy. For the rest of us fantasy fans, we call it Fantasy for Newbies.

its stupid

is it really important why the big mongoloid says hodor

How was this a twist

How was this a twist

How was this a twist

>got
>high fantasy
no

It's stupid and contrived.

>what if a minor unassuming character's name was short for something significant?
>that's kind of neat
>NOW WHAT IF IT WAS BECAUSE A TIME TRAVELLING CRIPPLE ECHOED ORDERS INTO HIS HEAD CAUSING HIM TO BE RETARDED AND CLOSE THE LOOP
>w-what?

Why have i been noticing duplicated posts these last few days?

>Fast shaming the image

Why have i been noticing duplicated posts these last few days?

The only way to explain how retarded this was is by using another movie as comparison.

Imagine Silence of the Lambs. The movie plays exactly like it does, with two differences: we never see Buffalo Bill actually killing any of the girls (though his behaviour and all evidence points at him being prime suspect), and when Clarice talks about the sheep we see actual flashbacks of Clarice walking to the barn with the sheep and what not. The rest of the movie is the same.

Then at the end, in the FINAL phone talk with Lecter, they reveal that 1. Buffalo Bill was innocent. Clarice killed all those women and framed BB. 2. The flashbacks are actually a repressed memory of Clarice murdering her dad when she was a child.

That's the level of bullshit Perfect Stranger pulls at the end.

>while you were reading high fantasy, I studied the blade

>while you were reading high fantasy, I studied the blade

Explain this meme

Because this scene provoked an emotional response, and that makes tryhard edgelords with stunted emotional development uncomfortable

user doesn't know the difference between a twist and a reveal

I felt like I didn't care about hodor's origins, he was fine as a big dumb body guard. Everyone's like, we need to know what happen to hodor! c'mon george hes our favorite meme character!

I thought this was a well written scene.

The only thing that worries me at the moment is how easy it is to write bad time travel plot. GOT doesn't have the best writing, but it can get way worse. In the moment though, this scene was great.

>the meme is the twist.
BRAVO VINCE!

This. It was hilariously stupid and I was expecting it be chewed to shreds the next day, but everyone was praising it. I thought I had gone crazy

Either pic related or "Bane is actually CIA's brother-in-law."

How was this a twist

Literally nothing in the world has ever been worse than dorne

>SEGURE A PORTA
>SEGURE A POR
>SEGURE A P
>SEGURE
>SEGU
>SE
>HODOR!

I feel like this season went to hell as soon as someone said "diamonds."

Was this supposed to be a twist?

I thought it was played off more character building than anything.

Bane is CIA from an alternate timeline

>tfw even my sister, the normiest normie thought this scene was laughable

You must not know a lot of fantasy, or fantasy fans, or anything at but poor shit posting.

You must not know a lot of fantasy, or fantasy fans, or anything at but poor shit posting.

"""""""(((LITERALLY)))"""""""""" putting time travel scifi and hiring a director from L O S T to film it in your show based on dragons and magic.

How the fuck are you double posting so much

what's the twist?

How the fuck are you double posting so much

You can't blame them for the idea (probably) but you can definitely blame them for the rendition.

This guy is begging me to look at his repeating digits but I don't see any.

The twist was that her boy literally dindu nuffin when he robbed that liqour store.

And that the pistol they shown him draw on the cops on video was really cgi.

It was all a conspiracy to keep weaves out of the hands of strong independent black women as they have the power to bring the white patriarchy to it's knees.

this guy gets it.

can I blame you for sucking grrrrrrrrrrms dick?

I will forever associate this show with the summer I got drunk every morning.