How does an actress once said to be the sexiest woman alive get this way? What roles could she even land, now?

How does an actress once said to be the sexiest woman alive get this way? What roles could she even land, now?

>once said to be the sexiest woman alive

who would say something like that?

a starring role on my dick

She's beautiful. There's nothing wrong with her.

she was only voted than in a womans magazine

meaning only woman voted for it, and the only people that read those are 30+ landwhales that no one wants, they voted the fattest slut on there because they felt the least threatened by her

lol what ?

she has gigantic tits and that's all

She could play the role of my MOMMY.

Are you implying she looks bad there?

Low test

>least threatened by her

If there's any woman on the planet women aren't going to be threatened by, I wouldn't say it was her.

The problem with curvy women is that they get fat as they get older

That's why I want to marry a skinny girl. She might not have tits but shell be skinny

She's still hot you dingus, just in a different way.

Now she's more like the stacked MILF that seduces the pool boy.

Don't call me that.

I think she's married to the kid who eats all the drugs at the beginning of Super Troopers lmao

>mfw he knows what colour her pubes are
>mfw no face

shut up you dingus

She can only be put in roles where a primary facet of the character is how stacked she is. Otherwise it's too distracting.

Women have eggs inside them. Once the eggs start to go bad, so does the rest of them.

>What roles could she even land, now?

One where she gets fucked by a mall Santa next to a dumpster.

>how did she get this way?

I'm afraid I don't get your meaning. Is there something wrong with her? Did she get diagnosed with some disease or something?

But look.