Can we all agree she is the worst Emma?

Can we all agree she is the worst Emma?

Emma Stone is an oscar nominated actress, and will surely have another nomination in the near future, Emma Watson is doing pretty well for herself and is a UN ambassador. What the fuck has this Emma done besides play the role as the stuck up bitch over and over, oh and be related to Julia Roberts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qhfxo8xPNGU
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3694822/Mommy-needs-drink-Nerve-stars-Emma-Roberts-Dave-Franco-prank-two-baffled-journalists-hilarious-video-sipping-beer-mid-interview-kissing-LIPS.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

literaly best emma

fuck off frog emma

we can all agree that you are the worst Krager

>Emma Stone is an oscar nominated actres

youtu.be/qhfxo8xPNGU

>Can we all agree she is the worst Emma?

Yes.

Emma "domestic abuse" Roberts > Emma "genital herpes" Stone > Emma "feminist frequency" Watson

i like stone and watson but roberts doesn't even rank for me because she's a LITERALLY WHO

i don't hate her, she's just irrelevant and unworthy

emmas are done. emmas are over.

this is just my opinion here but Stone > Roberts, but only by a bit they're pretty close
Watson im not even going to bother putting on the rank because shes a plain looking boring feminist tryhard and I will never understand what people see in her

I think we can all agree than a single Emmas thread was enough.

no

She's ugly too

Roberts > Watson > Stone

best emma right here

Who's hairiest Emma now that Roberts waxed everything?

Watson

Didn't she wax everything a few years ago too?

I'm sure there has to be an Emma that's not part of the usual trio.

I agree wholeheartedly.

butthurt watson fags get OUT

Can we all agree that we want her to lock us in chastity and peg us until we cry?

no

I want a simple beating until I cough blood

Pretty sure she's best Emma now.

>swn quickly strip down because she doesn't want to get your disgusting blood all over her clothes
;_;

I simply want her to bite my head off

why does this remind me of good eats

>Can we all agree she is the worst Emma
AGREED

I have been saying this for the longest time. Thank you based Krager.

I agree actually. she's the ugliest and least talented of the 3.

What are you even doing at this point?

You have no desire to delete you own existence?

You are no better than Lena Dunham

And this is speaking from someone who knows Krager has serious mental issues for over 3 years now it's time to get help

Shes easily best emma, fucking troll thread.

>Can we all agree she is the worst Emma?

I second this proposal.

She would be totally unknown if not for her acting family name, absolutely mediocre in looks.

Must have given Ryan Murphy infinite blowjobs in order to be cast in both AHS and Scream Queens.

Absolute trash.

Not even sexy in a bra and panties, that man face and those dead staring eyes, kill it with fire!

> the supreme qt Emma
>worst

BEST
E
S
T

she's average emma

Yep
>dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3694822/Mommy-needs-drink-Nerve-stars-Emma-Roberts-Dave-Franco-prank-two-baffled-journalists-hilarious-video-sipping-beer-mid-interview-kissing-LIPS.html

Eyes are too small, Face is too long. Why does anyone find THIS attractive?

Julia Roberts had worked with Murphy before Emma got those roles.

Emma is such a caricaturistic rich bitch. That's her allure for me.

hol up hol up
we dem boyz

Watson / Roberts > Froggo

Never understood these "three Emma's" bullshit. Who the fuck cares about Roberts? She's way below both Watson and Stone in terms of fame and relevancy, she's a TV actress for fuck's sake, and not even an A-list one, a pathetic D-list soap opera wannabe actress whose only gig is playing a retarded whore on some shitty queer "horror" show. She's to Emma Watson and Emma Stone what Horatio Sanz is to Daniel Day Lewis

This. Also do you have details on the domestic abuse? I want to fantasize.

Is Breslin getting fatter?

i agree desu. there's only 2 emmas, stone and watson.

I don't get why people freak out about this webm. She looks uglier than she normally does to me

Emma Watson has had a pretty quiet career since Harry Potter. Roberts does more frequent and notable work. If you throw out Harry Potter Watson is a "literally who?", but you can recognize Roberts from a lot of recent stuff.

Okay frogbutt

I don't know who the worst is, but i know who the best is.

>being on Cred Forums
>having any idea what you are talking about
Please tell me how perks, this is the end, working with coppola, crowe, hawke, bruhl, tom hanks and singing in beauty and the beast is bad let alone tell me roberts is doing anything comparable

I agree too desu except there's only one emma. Emma stones real name is emily and she is disqualified to be honest

Is she like Chanel from Scream Queens in real life? I sure hope so.

>pants still partly on
HNNNNNNNNG

She honestly isn't attractive especially since she's a stuck up julia roberts neo clone. Op is right in that

Embarrassing, If all Emma Watson did was Harry Potter she'd still be much more recognizable than that literal who walking nepotism

lol stonefags mad as hell. shes ugly. get over it. even watson is physically more attractive than stone. no one cares about any of their "acting skills"

nah she's qt

it looks like something an asian girl would do

>breslin's face

she can never dream of having that body

i like how she looks

>this isn't attractive
Back to /hm/ handsome men you go

theres nothing wrong with that. there is something wrong with claiming shes better than roberts though

Palo Alto? Inb4 kys, but I kinda enjoyed it

>Tripfag nigger has horrible opinion
>water is wet

Roberts is best Emma, Stone is secondbest, and Hermion is worst

she's better than roberts in many ways

I want her to bully me everyday, all day.

whatever, dont ever reply to any of my posts ever again dude. youll just be wasting your time

>being this wrong
Dumbfrogposter

here's a (you)

>implying tripfags aren't fatties

why haven't you killed yourself yet?

I'm not attracted to her.

She looks like she'd bully because she's pathetically insecure and ugly on the inside and you know about it as she bullies you.

She doesn't scare me. Just annoys.
Not hot.

>If you throw out harry potter
Disregarding a staring role in the 3rd biggest movie franchise of all time is the only way Roberts can compare to Watson. LOL

BUT IS BASED EMMA CRAZY LIKE HER AUNT AND FATHER???

Would ejaculate into.

She has far better tits though, and I'd take the piggy for a ride.

we can all agree that krager is a dumb nigger

yes we can