What is the laziest/contrived piece of writing you've seen in a movie or tv show

What is the laziest/contrived piece of writing you've seen in a movie or tv show

I was watching Mob Psycho 100 last night. These 3 psychics were trapped in a room where they couldn't use their psychic powers. So they couldn't just bust out of the room. A friend of theirs came to building they were trapped at and didn't even know they were trapped there yet, but the security guards mistook him for being their boss (who they had never seen) because of how confidently he talked. So he asked them to take him to where the psychics were being held and they did and they let them out. That is how they wrote the psychics out of being trapped.

big bang theory
the whole show

this movie is up there

I've watched some bullshit but maaan

That film may be many things, "lazy" is not one of them.

I was aiming for the "contrived" criteria, actually. And yeah it's done on purpose but it's still contrived and lame. Also fuck PTA for getting my hopes up with the vignettes in the beginning, now that would be a fun movie to watch.

God Bless America mainly because there's one scene where Bobcat couldn't resist sucking off Cooper completely invalidating whatever dumbass point he had up until then.

>it's hating on something for being popular posts

Contrarians are fucking sheep

This, either love TDK or gtfo

Red Dawn remake. They do such a pisspoor job establishing the characters that when they get to the betrayal scene they don't even make Darryl a "willing" traitor he just happened to get tagged with a tracking device. Then to top it off the characters still freak out at him like he did it on purpose. It made no sense.

the Flash tv show

in the first episode, Iris is speaking to him he goes fast enough to reveal his feeling to her while walking around while she is putting sugar in her coffee without her noticing he did all that.

man made of metal, scientist believes the best way to defeat is to punch him really hard.

reverse cold gun HAHAHAHAHAHA

I could go on

It's wacky silver age hijinks and you have to suspend disbelief! Do you hate fun!?

that scene was horrible writing though, I still think it is a good movie... but that plan was ridiculous

but that's the joke m8, he's a con man and his "psychic" power is confusing his way out of everything

Yeah, no. That and the boat scene were as good as it gets.

they made him go faster than light in the first episode to then tell us he cannot reach the speed of sound

the bees episode, Palmer says that he will handle the bees since he has no openings in suits... his mouth is not even protected

Probably the Resident Evil movies, love them tho

>Martha...

He didn't intentionally con them into thinking he was the boss. If that had happened it might have made some sense. They just assumed he was the boss because he spoke confidently.

t.21 years old tard

ONE just loves that kind of situation

It's basically a tie between every remake made in the last two decades.

why do the dumbest nigs keep harping on this shit? them not fighting isn't the bad part. it's the fucking shit they pull through the first hour of the movie to get them to fight that's bad.