You're either a Seinfeld guy or a Friends guy, which one are you Cred Forums?

You're either a Seinfeld guy or a Friends guy, which one are you Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

fusion.net/story/155370/heres-what-happened-to-every-single-woman-jerry-dated-on-seinfeld/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The former.

Seinfeld guy....Friends is for women and vagina-people.

Friends. Seinfeld is the Velvet Underground & Nico of television. Influential yet not good. Friends perfected the formula.

Depends. Which show has George Costanza?

Spoken like a true pleb

Spoken like a true pleb

Seinfeld

Back to the future.

Seinfeld, the characters in friends were bigger assholes and had no redeeming qualities. Friends also kept rehashing the same jokes over and over, hahahaha Ross is a nerd, chandler is gay, Joey is dumb.

Fraiser.

I prefer spaced, it's infinitely superior to them

I'm a Frasier guy.

I'll take 3rd Rock from the Sun, Fresh Prince, Grounded for Life, That 70s Show, Spin City, Boy Meets World, Scrubs any day over those 2 meme shit tier shows

spoken like a true pleb

Friends formula was garbage all along
Seinfeld gave new life to sitcoms by making something different

>Friends perfected the formula.

>velvet underground
>velvet
What's wrong with velvet. I love velvet. I would drape myself in velvet if it were socially acceptable

Seinfeld. If it's not, you don't belong here.

Seinfeld by far. Friends relied on you actually giving a fuck about the characters, and gave birth to sitcoms with annoying characters.

Why is there so much duplicate posting
WHAT THE FUCK

Seinfeld.

Friends was for girls

I'm a Friends guy. I used to change the channel whenever Seinfeld came on. But I downloaded and watched all 200+ Friends episodes. However I enjoy Seinfeld more now than I used to.

Neither

Sitcoms are for plebs

underrated

Seinfeld is 100 times better than friends, although friends has its moments

friends is a watered down version of seinfeld

>Takes a sip of sherry.

Plebs are for plebs

Spoken like a true pleb

I only like Seinfeld because it has no gay soap opera drama and the characters never learn shit. Seinfeld has a main character's fiance dying and it doesn't even miss a beat unlike gay shit like Friends or Everybody Loves Raymond where they would spend 10 episodes being melodramatic and whiny about it.

They really did. Every sitcom since has been a copy of friends somehow.
And even though Seinfeld was funnier, Friends was still the better show overall.

if mad about you had kramer and phoebe's sister, are the shows in the same universe?

Spoken like a true pleb

Yes.

>Seinfeld
Seinfeld

Seinfeld by far. I could never get into Friends and I didn't give a shit for any of the characters.

Honestly if I had only seen seasons 1-3 I would agree with you. I think they don't run those episodes as often so people forget how bad they were. All seasons after that were way better than anything in Friends though.

Also King of Queens is in the same universe as Everybody Loves Raymond.

>muh will they won't they

"we need a seinfeld clone that skews a few years younger and willing to overlook the stock characters, plots and writing"

>Every sitcom since has been a copy of friends somehow.

And that's why most sitcoms now are garbage

explain this then

Kek

I think Constanza corresonds to 99% of us.

>liking sitcoms

Just no.

meant to post this, thought tt was today's tasks, not theodore tugboat

Seinfeld is better and you all know it.

The writing is god-tier and Costanza is literally 90% of Cred Forums.

Actors can play different characters in the same universe. See Phoebe. Or a Austin Powers movie.

sitcoms can be fun and charming. good to veg out to and forgot your problems

I enjoy comedies much more than dramas.

Swap the cast of Seinfeld with the cast of Friends, everything else episodes, plots, jokes, etc. are all the same. Which is better?

Spoken like a true pleb

wasn't courtney cox in an episode of seinfeld? she was hot in the early 90's, even more so than aniston imo

>being this busy sucking on my ding dong

This is actually a thing, because I've met a lot of people who either detest seinfeld and absolutely love friends or who dislike friends and love seinfeld.

For me Friends always seemed as a very dishonest show that portrays a bunch of assholes who are just being assholes, but who are essentially supposed to be congratulated for being assholes. I guess that resonates with a lot of people who personally identify with those characters and don't see anything wrong with their personas.

Seinfeld on the other hand is entirely the opposite of that. It's a bunch of assholes who try to find humanity in their faults, their humanity in their own absurd actions, or at least try to justify themselves but who ultimately end up getting into more shit because of it. They are very self-aware that they are assholes, unlike the assholes of Friends who are more accepting of their assholeness and to an extent also completely oblivious to it.

You could argue that it's not as simply a matter of taste but one of personality when it concerns these two sitcoms. People are drawn to the type asshole they most identify with. Either the self-aware yet sincere asshole who knows better, or the asshole who takes pride in being an asshole because of social established norms.

fusion.net/story/155370/heres-what-happened-to-every-single-woman-jerry-dated-on-seinfeld/
Look at all those JUSTS
like milk man

she was jerry's gf in one episode
it was after friends started though irrc

I love both desu

Sounds like a great idea, would make Friends a funny show

I only like TV sitcoms without Jewish people in them (I don't watch much TV).

Early 90's Cox was perfection.

Jerry-Ross
George-Chandler
Joey-Kramer
Elaine-Rachel
?

the wife

>Early 90's Cox

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY.

>I only like TV sitcoms without Jewish people in them
is there even such a thing

A big one

You run like a girl! GET THOSE KNEES UP!

That's the thing. We all see ourselves in George.

The leads in Friends are as normie as they come.

I laugh at things easily. I keep friends running in my house all the time on the tv. I just heard Rachel arguing on the phone with her dad saying "Well maybe I don't need your money." "Wait I said maybe!" before the call ended. It got a chuckle out of me.

obviously seinfeld, if you aremt gtfo this board RIGHT NOW!!!

Seinfeld.
I don't necessarily hate the show, but the Friends characters seem more two-dimensional and that bores me.

Joey: dumb
Chandler: smart-ass
Ross: neurotic
Monica: neurotic
Rachel: dumb
Phoebe: dumb

In my opinion, those attributes can be applied to each lead in Seinfeld.

The parking garage episode is one of my favorite in terms of interwinding plots coming together at the end in a way that makes me crack up. Kramer knowing where the car is but not the AC.

How is "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" compared to Seinfeld? Should I be watching that show?

Friends

Friends had a lot of drama and serious moments. Was there even any of that ever in Seinfeld? I think it was just pure comedy.