Is he the greatest villain in television history?

is he the greatest villain in television history?

Other urls found in this thread:

netflix.com/watch/80004447?trackId=13752289&tctx=0,0,2580524d-6d59-43f6-aec9-52add2f21147-4349688
watchcartoononline.com/bojack-horseman-season-1-episode-1-bojack-horseman-the-bojack-horseman-story-chapter-one
youtube.com/watch?v=QhnsC2V4_0w
youtube.com/watch?v=WrXNBd72tJU
youtube.com/watch?v=fMqxjHHuvLM
bojackhorseman.com
bojackhorseman.com/topsecret.js
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hollywood is the true villain.

He's more of a product of his environment and a sudden rush of ego where there had been none before. He can be a good person when he doesn't want attention, like in the undersea episode.

This.

Bojack Redditman.

Is it any good, it's up on 'flix, but havent check it out yet

It's amazing. The first 4 or 5 episodes are quite bad but after that it improves immeasurably.

First few episodes are pretty bad, but it picks up and gets good. It peaks season 2 episode 11.

alrighty then

Keep in mind that it's really continuity heavy and that you can't skip around.

what the hell?
>1987
netflix.com/watch/80004447?trackId=13752289&tctx=0,0,2580524d-6d59-43f6-aec9-52add2f21147-4349688

You mean Hollywoo

That's a joke. I think it just plays the intro.

>didn't watch the original horsin around

the graphics look like Ugly Americans, Rick and Morty, same team?

It's animated by ShadowMachine, apparently. They did a lot of stop motion stuff like Robot Chicken and Moral Orel.

Every thread

i haven't seen Reddit: the show just because of the reviews i've read.

even the positive ones make me think its this brooding self-indulgent feels show and im not up for that.

Rick and morty did the same thing with their depressing song outros and it's so cringe

>don't blame me blame society

CJ always used that as an excuse when carjacking people

Who are you trying to impress? You sound extremely insecure over the possibility of being exposed to something you don't understand, which I'd guess is most things. The only cringe here is you.

>CJ always used that as an excuse when carjacking people
kek'd

attention to detail is spot on though, 9 times out of 10 the establishing shot for a scene has at least one animal-person related joke in it

the tesla in s3 has an accurate undercarriage, too. shit like that.

Opening sequence changes subtly a few times, like when the fish director guy is introduced

It's a great show, so is Rick and Morty, stop being a pleb and judge by yourself.

yeah, it's true, 3rd season hasn't been so nice, but oh my God season 2 was just...

So pretty much , that was an accurate assessment?
I'll be sure to avoid it, thanks.

We're all so proud of you..? I don't know what you're looking for here.

That was the initial push, but he looped himself into a spiral of shitty decisions after he got caught up in his own popularity. That first spark was Hollywoo(d)'s fault, but he was to blame for everything after. What a damn coward.

loved the background jokes, reminded me somewhat of Shirokuma Café

>serious characters are self-indulgent

nah, self-indulgent are those terrible ad-libbing bits of rick and morty

S3 bojack is weak though, all just filler, probably been asked to stretch it out a bit now its popular

i enjoyed R&M whenever it wasn't insisting upon istelf and other than that one outro and the beating up Hitler episode(virtue signaling in a cartoon show: cringe) it was ok. Bojack just seems awful

>rick and morty did the same thing
>i enjoyed rick and morty
>bojak seems awful

jesus man, take a step back and read what you're writing. I'm embarassed FOR you.

which bits?

I'll have to get through Reddit Season 1 and 2 before i can judge the 3st

but have you seen Bojack or are you just memeing m8?

Don't know how you're trying to impress, youre in a shit site and in the most laughed board of them all, don't need to reddit scapegoat, just enjoy and stop being a stuck up wannabe critic

>reading comprehension

no i havent seen it and i was interested in watching it when i heard about it...then the reviews came in.

sounds just awful and their fans are the type of people that generally have poor tastes in everything so i figure i dodged a bullet by seeing who the show attracts

there is some terrible leftist moralizing in the show don't get me wrong

But I'd recommend giving it a shot anyway

Tfw no bojack bf

alright i'll check it out.

Wow you sound like a faggot. I enjoyed the show but god damn

>wanting that faggot as a bf
Ew. The proper BoJack feel is
>tfw no Wanda/Charlotte gf

>the abortion episode
Absolute wew. Season 3 did get a bit preachy.

the whole abortion thing with Aquafina was fucking hilarious

He's not even the best villain from Netflix this year.

The Aquafina part was amazing and the song is hilarious. The preachy shit about abortion just turned me off, though.

Literally everything that's wrong with this board in a single post.

but i didn't even include a cunny pic

I have no patience for people who form an opinion without experiencing a thing for themselves.

Especially when their reason for doing so is "the fans." It doesn't get any more contrarian than that.

Tell that to every MDE hater that spams those threads.

It's just really hard to pull off the depressed nihilistic character and have me empathize with him at this stage in my life.

im gonna try it out though. just gotta find it for free

watchcartoononline.com/bojack-horseman-season-1-episode-1-bojack-horseman-the-bojack-horseman-story-chapter-one
Here, fag. Hope you have an adblocker and NoScript.

i am so bad with computers they break down if i've been on them for over six months.
hopefully my brother has whatever that is installed.

and thanks

I say the same thing I every post I see where a person dislikes something because "the fans," because "reddit," or because of some YouTube reviewer's opinion, especially if they haven't seen it themselves.

tell you what. i'm gonna watch Ep.1 right now.

I'll let you know what i think(or should i watch a few before i judge?). either way i'll start with ep.1 and check back in.

Episodes 1-5 are garbage.

What did he mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=QhnsC2V4_0w

>I wanna be an architect

why couldn't she?

She was caught up in the fame and pressured by others around her and then fell into drugs.

Really makes me think....

Because fuck architecture, being a millionaire popstar is >>>>>>>>>>>>.

So I just finished my rewatch of the series and I have to say that season 3 is better on the second viewing. It's still inferior to 2, but it's better than on the first viewing.

just finished.

It wasn't terrible, got a few chuckles.

>wilhem scream in first episode
that made me kek

gonna watch ep 2 now.

It's a comfy show so far. hope it gets better

also i forgot to point out that it was more entertaining than anything.
Not too "funny" really but then it is only the first episode.

thanks again for the link

The series as a whole really feels like that, though there are some really funny moments.

girls cant be architects

I cannot understand the criticism this show receives on here. It truly is brilliant. The first few episodes are great. I think that people that shit on the show literally don't understand it. It's incredibly smart and the writing only gets better.

You're sucking its dick a little too hard. The show is blatantly manipulative when it comes to emotions and it's really hamfisted when it comes to delivering messages (which are usually in the form of a monologue). I

The show does become more focused towards the later half of season 1. BUT dear god, season 2 and 3 do such an amazing job of blending humor and gut wrenching feels. It's incredibly relatable for anyone that suffers from depression and alcoholism as well as making such strong commentary on society and fame.

It's okay to have different opinions, but I disagree. I really do not find it manipulative because the characters are so well written.

just finished the second ep.

its an ok show. i haven't gotten the feels yet but it's still early in the season.

i do see myself wanting to watch the next episode, which i am doing now, and that is a always
a

very

good

sign.

hardly anything holds my attention anymore and i find myself wanting to see his character develope.

>tfw your just as much of a useless depressed fag but without any prior success to speak of

Feels don't hit until midway through the season. Good that you like it, though.

>"I can't like this because other people say it's good"

kys

Why is "architect" the stereotypical smart girl occupation? There are two in just BoJack, and I've met one in real life. It's uncanny.

it's a good exploration of depression

it's not really very funny for a comedy, but the few laughs it got off me were well earned

Yeah it does get a bit self-indulgent at times, that is a fair critique

I think it had to walk that narrow line to achieve the effect the final piece has and it can make the show a bit unbearable at times. I don't think that is a bad thing though, I'd rather a show make me uncomfortable or cringe, than just bore me to tears. Not everything lands, not everything is successful, but there are a lot of really great moments that took the failures to reach

HUGE Drop in quality on Episode 4

hoping that's just a hiccup.

Also, that daughter from bob's burgers was in ep3, i recognized her. she needs to quit voice acting. forever

Episode 4 was just AWFUL though.

i think it may be because Todd just isn't interesting and it revolved around him.

Overall, im glad Cred Forums delivered on a link.

thanks guys.

it's still pretty reddit tho. especially the drawing style

>caring about political stances of people involved in art

wew lad

are your opinions and stances that fragile?

if a 12 year old kid says some dumb leftist shit, it isn't a reason to get bent out of shape, i recognize them for what they are. I know you recommended it, but I just genuinely don't understand why people even bring politics in entertainment up. The people writing it aren't people I would take any kind of political talk seriously from, much like a literal childs

Yeah starting with next episode is where the show begins to take itself a lot more seriously and become kind of depressing at times

Who did the Bob's Burgers daughter play in episode 3?

The end of episode 5 is good, but the Boston parts are awful (outside of the chumming).

i seriously almost stopped it mid episode.

i'm hoping Episode 5 cleanses my pallet.

Nothing sucks more than a solid show being thrown down the drain(im looking at you Dexter)

>Starring:
>BoJack Horseman
>Joelle Clark
>

The girl he starred in the show with.Turns into a slut and moves in with him etc...you know the one. Solid episode but man that voice

girls like designing stuff and making things look pretty.
Architects design stuff and make them look pretty, but it requires a large amount of maths and knowledge so only smart people can do it.

Oh, ok. Never seen Bob's Burgers. Her name is Sarah Lee.

That makes perfect sense, tripsman.

fuck i only just found out season 3 has started!

WHY DIDNT ANYONE FUCKING TELL ME!

No its Sarah Lynn

Oh shit.

Because it's disappointing next to 2

>this thread

>Don't fetishize your sadness

;_;

>that whole Todd rant near the end of season 3
;_;

oh man is that accurate for me.

>there are people that are STILL rooting for bojack
I'll never understand this.

I want him to die. Mark my words, in season 4 Charlotte is going to uphold her promise.

>rooting for anybody

Is there a single distinctly good person on the show that is worth rooting for? I mean Mr PB and Todd are good people, but I can't root for them at all because they're annoying.

Gekko and Rabbitowitz?

They're not really good, though. Gekko is an utter cunt and Rabbitowitz is an asshole that lead Carolyn on.

Because she's dead.

THAT'S TOO MUCH, MAN!

youtube.com/watch?v=WrXNBd72tJU

But he's an annoying idiot. Also that pasta strainer thing was garbage.

Much better than Horsing Around's theme song.

Yeah, I do.
Why aren't you rooting for the underdogs? What are you, a filthy good guy?

I like how absurd of an idiot he is. I also enjoy PFT a lot so i'm bias.
youtube.com/watch?v=fMqxjHHuvLM

Anyone else think that season 4 will heavily feature BoJack's Daughter?

>that look the mailman gives him
Absolutely perfect
>PFT
What's that?

can you fuck off with this reddit garbage?

it really bugs me superjail got shitcanned but this emotionally repressed faggot garbage is still going - even worse kids praise it

Paul F Tompkins. His best work is on Comedy Bang Bang and Mr.Show.

His best work is No You Shut Up

I'll check him out, thanks.

>I just genuinely don't understand why people even bring politics in entertainment up

Where have you been for the past 5 years and do you accept roommates?

>implying Bojack could be considered an underdog
He just keeps failing because of things that he did. He's been given opportunities to succeed and did jack shit with them, and keeps making bad mistakes even when he knows they're a bad idea. I'm more into the show to watch him crumble.

PC calling out Diane at the end of the episode gave me the feels.
>ywn put a baby in the belly of a semi successful Hollywoo agent

Why do you need to root for somebody. I root for Bojack to keep fucking things up.

I always like seeing a Diane-type character get BTFO

That's what I do already.

I like the show, but the fanbase is genuinely insufferable. Just look in this thread. They actually think it's some hyperintelligent modern shakespeare.

>'flix
please

This is an embarassing post user

Sarah Lynn?

It starts off a little blah but it gets great.

>superjail

No, J.D. Salinger

>Bojack threads on Cred Forums are always doomed to die early
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

He's also got a pretty good interview show on youtube

He's /ourguy/

I'd say that he represents Cred Forums well

What do you mean by that reaction image?

In term of story the first few episodes are great but the shows creator just isn't that funny

Very easy jokes like spontaneous vomiting and over reacting

And also incessant flashback gags

Kudos for actually jumping in and forming your own perspective on it.

Todd is honestly just a useless character who could be written out of the show entirely IMO.

Stop calling things "reddit." do not concern yourself with fanbases or trying to different from other people for the sake of being different.

The only reason why Todd is a character is to give Aaron Paul something to do.

bojackhorseman.com
>this exists

That doesn't make any sense, user.

If Aaron Paul was interested in the project from jump them they could have written a more interesting character for him.

I just don't feel that Todd is a good character, regardless of who voices him.

I think he was interested in the show, so they wrote in a character specifically for him and due to the character's late integration, he affects the plot very little.

the source code is great
bojackhorseman.com/topsecret.js

Is there any more?

he's an anti-hero, not a villain

Top 5 maybe?