Why haven't they brought him back yet?

Why haven't they brought him back yet?

Will they ever bring him back?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isaac_Hayes#South_Park
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

that scene was the exact second I dropped the show

Why? The entire episode was hilarious

This was back in the time when they actually had self contained plots that didn't depend on current events

Killing off his character and then bastardizing it into a retarded Darth Vader joke was epic when the Hayes just wouldn't work with them anymore. It was epic for the win.

But it's anti-epic when they do it and Hayes is actually fucking dead. Anti-epic for the lose.

They brought him back in the tedious "roleplaying" game that came out in 2015.

He died well after they made it

I don't get what your complaint is

Did I fucking stutter?

This is the idiot you shithead

Isaac Hayes died before they got around to resurfacing this plot so, out of respect, they left it alone

man the game was fun.

Chef was a good character

they should have given him a proper send off

What's fun about Final Fantasy bullshjit? There's no way you found it fun. You just enjoyed the writing.

>entire storyline is a reaction to Hayes' reaction to south park's episode on scientology following the leaks
>This was back in the time when they actually had self contained plots that didn't depend on current events

Are you mentally deficient or something?

The episode itself had nothing to do with Scientology you ingrate

no, but literally the entire episode was a reaction to a current event
how fucking dense are you?

Mynameachef

No it wasn't it was them tying up the Chef character you shitlord

>Will they ever bring him back?

Has it been 22.3 years?

>knows nothing about the background of the episode
>feels the need to comment on it as if he's an expert
pleb fuck

What was Hayes' reaction to the episode?

I know this comes as a shock to you, user, but opinions vary from person to person.

Hayes was a scientologist. When South Park did their scientology episode, he quit and gave a statement about how they had crossed a line

Matt and Trey then released a statement about how he was a complete hypocrite who happily made fun of literally every other religion and then made this episode and they stopped talking

>"There is a place in this world for satire, but there is a time when satire ends and intolerance and bigotry towards religious beliefs of others begins," Hayes was quoted as saying in a press statement. The statement, however, did not directly mention Scientology. A response from South Park's co-creator Matt Stone said that Hayes' complaints stemmed from the show's criticism of Scientology and that he "has no problem – and he's cashed plenty of checks – with our show making fun of Christians, Muslims, Mormons, or Jews." Stone adds, "[We] never heard a peep out of Isaac in any way until we did Scientology. He wants a different standard for religions other than his own, and to me, that is where intolerance and bigotry begins."

>Uses the word pleb
>>>Reddit

>uses the word Reddit

>>>>>>>>>Reddit

I really like final fantasy too so maybe that explains it

Tbh this episode reeked of asspain on Matt and Trey's part, which was a reaction of Haye's asspain.

How? He quit the show because they made fun of Scientology once.

This was way after Hayes said Matt and Trey are equal opportunity offenders.
Either Hayes felt it was OK for them to make fun of everything but his own religion, or the "Church" of Scientology forced Hayes to quit.

Either way all they had was old clips of Hayes voice. And the episode was basically a fuck you.

>games straight up paper mario with southpark on top
>final fantasy
wut.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isaac_Hayes#South_Park

People who don't know what turn-based combat means just say final fantasy.

He had a stroke and couldn't talk then died a few years after, why would they? He was great but that niggas dead

it was recently revealed that this wasn't true

Yes, jj Abram will reboot him, screencap this

Guys what if
guys
guys what if
guys listen
listen guys
what if
I know this idea is crazy but listen
listen guys
i just had the craziest idea ever
but it could work
idk
maybe
guys listen
what if...
what if...............
what if!
if...........
they hire another guy to be his voice actor?
idk
its just an idea so please dont downvote me guys

>In a 2016 oral history of South Park in The Hollywood Reporter, Isaac Hayes III confirmed that the decision to leave the show was made by Hayes' entourage, all of whom were ardent Scientologists. The decision was made after Hayes suffered a stroke leaving him vulnerable to outside influence and unable to make such decisions on his own

I'm sad now.

its not the same

The show was all about current events then and that episode is a prime example