Hound edition

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/sean-bean-stabbed-in-london-bar-fight/
startrek.com/article/catching-up-with-alexander-siddig-part-1
youtube.com/watch?v=OfqB5ZskG0E
westeros.org/Citadel/ssm/category/Heraldry/P645
youtube.com/watch?v=4jZpcDsLzmE
youtu.be/vQsgKBaYKoo?t=214
watchersonthewall.com/game-thrones-returns-saintfield-estate-season-7/#more-72990
youtu.be/OxSd3GgZCx4?t=45
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Azor Jon

Based Rory

reposting my comment in the last thread
>The Children remark that their age and the age of things like Giants and direwolves are coming to an end
>The wolves' time will come as well
>Last book was called A Time for Wolves
>All the Starks are going to die

Cast her as Val

Good thing Jon's not a Stark.

kek

You fucking sperge

Reminder that Sansa's a horrible self centered bitch.

1. She lies to cover for Joffrey, betraying her sister and dishonouring House Stark. Why? Because she "loves Joffreey and wants to be Queen and bear him golden haired children". This leads to: Nymeria being banished, Lady being executed and Mycah being murdered (cut in half), of which Sansa only sort of cares about Lady. Oh, and Sansa's lies make Arya look like a liar when she is in fact telling the truth.

2. She is blasse after Ned is attacked and Jory Cassel is butchered (a man she grew up seeing EVERY DAY). She is concerned for her father, but cares nothing about Jory.

3. To prevent separation from her "prince", she rats out Ned's plans to flee Kings Landing leading to the massacre of the Stark host and execution of her father. Note she does this AFTER Ned is attacked and Jory is killed.

4. When put under guard with Jeyne Poole she is annoyed by Jeyne sobbing over her dead father (Jeyne probably knew he was dead and probably saw portions of the massacre). Sansa is relieved when her child hood friend is "taken away" and never asks for her. Jeyne is sold to a brothel and likely sexually abused/exploited for years prior to being delivered to Ramsay Bolton. Oh, and despite Sansa later marrying Tyrion and gaining some degree of freedom and power, she never asks after Jeyne.

5. Or Arya, for that matter. She forgets to ask where Arya is when she meets the Queen after the massacre.

These five "groups" of actions illustrate an underlying callousness or coldness about Sansa, even at a young age. A disregard for other "lower class" people as being equally human. Mycah does not matter. He can die to protect "her Joffrey". Jory is easily forgotten. Arya can be a liar and her wolf can be killed to protect "her Joffrey" None of these people or wolves truly matters compared to what Sansa "wants".

She herself stated in the last episode, she was a stupid girl who looked at what she wanted and not what she had. Now she's back, she's got Jon and she's got Winterfell. Why would she then DO THE OPPOSITE of that speech and try and take more shit, turning on Jon?

No. It's bullshit.

Yep pretty much this

Huh?

>why would a spoiled teenage girl do something stupid and petty on a whim

>Why would she then DO THE OPPOSITE of that speech and try and take more shit, turning on Jon?

Cause she's a horrible person.

You can be self aware of your faults, but still continue to do fucked up shit based on them

The Hound deserves his own miniseries. Brienne and Arya could guest star, but it would mostly just be him being a bad ass and finally getting revenge against his brother. I don't care how cliche it is, sometimes you just want dumb things.

So in the original pilot, Dabid thought it would be a better idea to give the Hound a shit haircut rather than scar his face?

For that user asking about the Sean Bean stabbing story:

cbsnews.com/news/sean-bean-stabbed-in-london-bar-fight/

Literally fucking GOAT

He does have a scar it's just very faint looking

No, it'd make him into too much of a meme, more than he and Cleganebowl already are.

RIP in peace for this upcoming season

Hodor

This. Whoever made this is a fucking based man.

Thank you, B.A.S.E.D MAN.

The Hound himself is not a meme. Cleganebowl is.

Both actually

>Akexander Siddig: It’s funny, I’m not really sure what happened there. I was contracted to do at least four episodes this season, but then I was in L.A. doing publicity for something else, and I got a call at the Chateau Marmont and there were familiar voices on the other end of the phone. It was one of those guys, and because they didn’t introduce themselves it was like, “Hi, it’s me.” I was like, “Is that David or Daniel?” Anyway, they said, “You know what this phone call is about.” I was like, “Yeah, well, I guess I do.” “So we were going to kill you off at the end of last season, but we decided that we’re going to have to kill you off at the beginning of next season.” I was like, “Okay, life goes on.” But there was something wrong about that because I had been contracted for four episodes in the following season, so if they were going to kill me off at the end of the last season why would they contract me for those four episodes? Because it costs them money whether I do them or not, so it’s not great business sense to do it just in case.

>So something happened; I have no idea what. There was an enormous amount of fan excitement when I got named to be on the show, and everyone was like, “Oh my god, yes, Doran Martell. He’s going to be great as Doran Martell.” That might have been the kiss of death. Maybe they didn’t want quite that much attention on that character. Maybe they thought, “Well, let’s prove that we’re going to stray from the books. We’re going to do something else, and he will be our first example of that.” So maybe that could have been the case. Or maybe I just screwed up. Maybe I said the wrong thing to the wrong person.

startrek.com/article/catching-up-with-alexander-siddig-part-1

>muh every chicken in this room
>muh fuck the king
>muh cunts
>muh what the fuck's a lommy
>not a meme

It's obvious they dropped something from the Dorne plot at the last minute. They were setting up Doran to be something big and then killed him off unceremoniously.

So they wasted HBO's money and fucked up the storyline in one go?

Fucking D&D

Finally, an edition I can get behind.

ANY MAN POSTS WITH A FAILED CAPTCHA, I'LL RAPE HIS FUCKING CORPSE

It's a good meme though, loosen up ya fuddy duddy

Responding to myself, but there really is wonderful poetry in these two situations, besides the lying, the fake act to fool the others and look at Littlefinger.

In the first, Sansa later justifies the act and lying because she didn't know what the Lords of the Vale would do with her if she told the truth and Littlefinger got killed. Better to trust the man you know than the strangers you don't.

In the second, she lies to Jon as if he is a stranger that she again isn't sure what they'll do with her, in favor of Littlefinger.

B E A UTIFUL

I bet you're fun at parti-

Wait, you've probably never been invited to a party.

What do you think Euron is going to do next season? Will it actually be relevant or will they abandon it and kill him off like with the Martells?

See you're moving them goalposts.

First he's not a meme, now he's a good one and I need to loosen up

I bet you're a branfaggot, aren't you?

No.

Not fit to breed, not fit to lead

Fucking dumbfucks.
>Hurr everyone hates everything about Dorne except AS as Doran
>lets kill him off
Bravo D&D

>say the autists

Breera

So basically they thought Siddig was an idiot and were trying to soften the blow by being like "We don't want you to take this the wrong way, you were always going to die but you were so good we extended your survival until the beginning of next season." But Siddig saw through their bullshit and they actually used him for less than they otiginallu planned. This along with the way they treated Barristan's actor really shows what sacks of shit they are.

pretty pia

I am watching Rome right now and Indira Varma (Ellaria Sand) is in it. She's hot as fuck back when she was young, a 9/10.

They treated Barristan's actor badly? The fuck? He was great as Barristan.

>Barristan the Based, more like

tl:dr;
Sansa is fucking shit.

Everyone knows that, except tumblrwhales.

He wrote a letter to them about why he felt he shouldn't be killed off. They made fun of him for that in an interview and he seems to have some contempt for them. It seems like there's more that happened that just hasn't been made public.

Yeah, they were unprofessional as fuck. They called him a "total dick" to an audience (without specifying which actor it was) because he dared to tell them why he thought they should reconsider killing Barristan off based on his book knowledge.

She was like 12. 12 year old girls are dumb.

What the actual fuck? I can't believe how pissed off that makes me. He was a goddamn perfect Barristan.

Yep because, they are so thinskinned and egotistical Ian sending them a letter on why Barristan is important triggered themso they gave him a shit death and publicly dissed him.
Looks like he (Ian) was right

DIISSHHH WASHHNT PART OF THE PLAN

SHTOP IT LORD ROYCE SHTAY SHEATED

KNIGSHT OF THE VALE PUT DOWN YER SHWORDS PLEESSHEEE

Oh jesus christ. Fucking get out sansafag. 12 is old enough to not be a cunt in asoiaf. None of her younger siblings are as assholes like she is.

What's the chemistry of the cast like, behind the scenes? I know that Lena and Jerome actually really hate each other, does anyone know about the others?

Erm, Pedro and Heady were pretty tight i think

>Bean, 52, and model April Summers were smoking outside the bar when a passerby made lewd comments about her, and Bean chased him down the street.

>Famous for playing Lord Direwolf
>Is a fierce Alpha in real life

How can a man be this alpha?

It's basically a non-stop orgy if the rumorus are true.

Who's done who?

Lena and Jerome hate each other? How fitting for the characters.

They were in a relationship years ago and it ended bitterly.

Thats probably why he wasnt in the KL story and just shows up in the riverlands

They dated and it didn't go well. The crew is instructed not to let them end up in the same place at the same time.

huh, I thought he was gay

>and he seems to have some contempt for them.

You should've read his twitter when he was answering questions after Barristan died.

Dude was salty as fuck.

Someone asked who else on the show besides Barristan he'd like to play, he said "someone alive"

no

what a fag

Great answer

Barristan was a shit character and the actor didn't do him any grace

Always good to see a Tardaryen asslicker get smashed

Sansa, Kit and Maisie are best mates.

think of each other as their brother or sister

Preston seems to be upping his "production values"

youtube.com/watch?v=OfqB5ZskG0E

Why bother? It's not like the reddit-crowd is going to like him anyway.

He is gay.

You should've seen it when were were discussing his instagram posts to this gay friend of his.

You're dumb and your opinion is bad.

You could tell the moment the series started to go downhill.

nah m8 it's u

explain

Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken dethroned it. It's definitely the worst.

>boohoo they killed my shitty character what hacks

Fucking pathetic, these old faggot is probably never going to get a role in the industry again for acting like such a whiny loser

you should look into killing yourself faggot. No one cares about your minority opinion.

He also said he wanted Jon on the throne if Dany couldn't and that Jon or Arya are his favorite Starks

Barristan's best quality in the book is that he's hilariously thick.

He loves commenting on that one gay friend's posts, likes them, makes gay jokes about liking THE COCK, gets tagged in shit of the guy at some gay pride thing

He's just old school honorable, like Ned. His honor is more important than his life (which I suppose can be seen as thick to some people).

Literally the one thing I liked about Dorne, the one fucking thing was Alexander Siddig, And they fucking killed him off.

He deleted this

I wouldn't be surprised.
A ton of young actors/actresses are closeted and bearded because it would harm their reputation with viewers. See Tom Holland.
That goes double if they're bi.

And she's 13 now in the books, helping Littlefinger poison Robin with sweetsleep, and will probably still be 13 when she reunites with Jon, gets jealous that he's King even if legitimized by Robb, betrays him and gets killed for it

No. He's pretty clearly written to be dumb. His adventures in slaver's bay reads like an idiot abroad.

I'm not a Jonsa fag, but I find the idea of Sophie being really grossed out about doing sex scenes with Kit pretty arousing.

Sophie's disgusted face is qt and I look forward to her saying things like "kissing Kit felt like kissing my real life brother".

She said she'd laugh too much if she had to act those scenes out, so might be more nervous than outright disgusted

He's out of his element over there, and he's old/set in his ways. Dude was the GOAT Kingsguard knight back in Westeros.

I think they did briefly "date" but that's the annoying Myrcella who constantly goes of self righteous sjw rants on twitter so I can see why it didn't last

>I am not a Jonsa fag
>ships Jon x Sansa

delivered like a jew

no, I don't care about Sansa or her story line. I like Sophie and get off to her being forced to do scenes with an older brother figure.

Who else agrees that while Barristan and Arthur were great knights, that they were horrible people?

Great at being loyal and honorable, but with that, it creates something black and white. Where if ordered, they'd kill women, children and innocents without much question because of their vows.

No doubt if Arthur or Barristan had been in Jaime's place that they would've let Aerys burn everything and would've fetched their father's heads if possible

>get off to her being forced to do scenes with an older brother figure.

>didn't go to the hospital
>instead asked for some Band-Aids and a stiff drink

Based Bean

Disgusted Sophie is best Sophie

That's an interesting point, user. I feel like Dayne probably would have, but I'm not so sure about Barristan. Barristan did sort of turn his cloak after Robert pardoned him, remember.

>Barristan did sort of turn his cloak after Robert pardoned him, remember.

No, he stuck to the life he had and remained a Kingsguard to the new king.

Only broken sophie is best sophie

It's not that simple. In one of his POV chapters in DWD, he wonders if Robert smiled when Tywin brought him Rhaegar's dead kids, and if he'd been there and saw Robert smile, nothing would have stopped him from killing Bobby.

He stuck to the life he knew, but I think he saw it as a stain on his honor. If he were as rigid as you're suggesting, I think he would've fought to the death on the Trident.

>he would have fought to death.

And die as stupidly as the Blackfish

That's show shit. In the books, Blackfish bails like an intelligent person.

>and if he'd been there and saw Robert smile, nothing would have stopped him from killing Bobby.

He may think that but that may just be him staying convenient to whichever interpretation he wants so he can stay and die a member of the kingsguard. Where if he does that then he would've lived and died as a member under the previous true king in his mind since I believe Rhaeny and Aegon were presented before he was pardoned. Just like he conveniently interpreted Dany as the Queen he should serve after being dismissed. Anything to stick to those vows and post

>I think he would've fought to the death on the Trident.

Did he try just that but get injured and captured and have to get patched up?

Well... D&D are fucking geniuses so who the fuck are we to question their decisions?

Arya getting stabbed and slashed, thrown into sewage, having to swim and walk for miles, then surviving a jump from two stories, and then another jump from a story into stone stairs and not dying from open belly, infection, broken limbs, or organ damage only to fight an able-bodied, better-trained and better-prepared Assassin and defeat her then carve out her face and walk miles to hang it on a wall and stay there for hours waiting for Jaqen is fucking genius.

even writing this satire felt extremely stupid. I wonder how did D&D feel when they wrote down this shit

The only part of the ending to the Braavos arc that wasn't retarded, was the fact that she lured the waif into the darkness and fought her there. That part I can believe, because she learned to fight blind. Everything else was pants on head retarded though, and I actually liked the Braavos story up until she started wandering around in broad daylight without a weapon.

D&D don't always go for details.

Like the chase scene was entirely the director with the script just calling for the best chase scene ever.

I remember reading that. How the fuck do these retards get and keep their jobs?

Cause they're the only ones George ever trusted.

>one of them wrote Xmen Origins: Wolverine
He must have skipped that one.

That came out after the show was already in production and they'd gotten approval.

George must've realized his mistake too late and then let season 1 blind him

>it's a trash DnD episode
count me in lads

who in this shit hole remembers /suludany/

is it true that sansa was an afterthought character written in to make the starks less mary sue perfect? source?

if its true shes definitely gonna die

No, she was always in. Read the original outline. She just had a much smaller role. And if he wanted to make them less perfect, she would have retained her original role of deliberately betraying the Starks and having Joffrey's kid/

sure she was in the original outline but that doesnt mean she wasnt one of the last characters to be added

and how the fuck do you know she's not still going to end up betraying the starks now that she's under LF's thumb and is as easily manipulated as ever

Here

westeros.org/Citadel/ssm/category/Heraldry/P645

>(3) Arya was one of the first characters created. Sansa came about as a total opposite b/c too many of the Stark family members were getting along and familes aren't like that. Thus, Sansa was created; he ended by saying they have deep issues to work out.

hello /got/
haven't been around in a few years
how is this season treating you?

She's gonna betray Jon and then die, you need to accept it

Where were you when you realized the original outline made Sansa more sympathetic in her betrayal than the books or show will?

At least in the original, she betrayed her siblings and parents cause she was married and had a son to think of, in the books she rats out Ned so she doesn't have to leave her betrothed even after Lannisters fucked over Jory and Ned's men, and now she'll betray Jon cause she wants Winterfell or the Iron Throne and refuses to trust or follow a bastard.

top kek at the only point of jons parentage being so that he and arya could get together without feeling too gross about it.

this sounds better than what we ended up with desu

George likes his incest

jonsa when?

How butthurt are sansafags?

Having Joffrey's kid and betraying her family are the only roles she had. She's not even mentioned after that.

everything with arya is fucking terrible in this outline. not that shes any better in the actual books but this is just garbage.

>le cliche love triangle mary sue subject of every man's affections

burn it

>le cliche love triangle mary sue subject of every man's affections

So pretty much what sansa ended up being? Or at least sansafags think so.

jon is pointless in this

Can someone PLEASE fucking explain who lyanna's baby is? That scene made no fucking sense

Who are the two other points in the triangle?

Littlefinger and Harry?

shut the fuck up

why is the last paragraph blacked out

His big part wasn't until the third book

Th outline seems mostly first and second book

Guessing stuff that might still be relevant to the future books cause he kept them or some variation.

Some people tried solving it based on the letters that you can sort of make out. It wasn't anything important. It just said something along the lines of while all of this is going down, the Others wait on the other side of the wall, viewing them with their cold, dead eyes.

Others can use weirdwood confirmed.

GET HYPE

Who is ending up on the throne at the end of it all?

He's going to die before or shortly after the White Walkers strike in force
He's the embodiment of the Game of Thrones, and the Game of Thrones doesn't really matter

There will be no throne at the end

Hi mom.

S O A P Y
O
A
P
Y

Red carpet Sophie is nice, but my favorite Sophie is casual Sophie.

Casual sophie is sophie with her hair in a ponytail, short shorts and a loose shirt or pajama pants and a semi tight sleeveless shity.

no, that's Glastonbury Sophie.

Literally talking to yourself
This is what autism looks like familia

Nope

Some how some way you are still a faggot for it

No, she also wore short shorts, a loose shirt and rocked a ponytail back when she was hanging around Venice Beach and the Grove Mall with her bro while she was filming Huntsville.

hold the door was one of the top 5 best GoT scenes ever. dont attempt to fight me on this. the cinematography, the acting, the dual simultaneous narratives, the wtf-ery of it all, the first big unexpected twist we've had since whitewalkerbaby and 10x as kino, it was perfectly done. so im sure you fag/got/s hated it

Ramsay looks so young here

This is where Night King leaves you.

Reminder.

Not fit to breed, not fit to lead.

No Gods. No Men. Only Night.

Good riddance, fucking Dorne sucked

they should have put harambe in there xDDD
maybe they would have won an emmy then

>Blue eyes like the clear north sky
>Clear physical characteristics of a Scandavian female
>That fake blonde, crooked teethed whore

Val deserves better, she is literally described as a 10/10 that would rival dragonlords at the subject of beauty, Val is that beautiful.

Based

>wearing your sword on your back instead of on your hip like people did in real life

For what purpose?

Thank me, /got/

And I would say "No One" dethroned even that, with the exception of a couple of the Jaime/Edmure scene and the Hound with the Brotherhood. Although even their storylines had equally offensive material like the Blackfish and the guy poking his finger up someones butthole. And the rest is better not even spoken of, I've never seen an episode of this show filled with so much shit.

The baby is Stannis, who has benjamin button syndrome.

Wasn't GRRM's original plot to have her betray her family and team up with the Lannisters?

Also would Jon ever execute Sansa?

Yes it was It might break him, but he'd probably do his duty

T-thank you, Uncle Benjy

He wears it like that when they travel and he's not expecting battle, it seems like. Pretty sure he wears it on his hip in other scenes.

Either that, or he's actually a witcher.

post hound cock pls

D&D BTFO

Well, Westeros could really use a witcher. Just think what they are up against.

>an army of wights
>white walkers
>fucking night king
>god only knows what else behind that wall

Also, third party has three dragons and are heading towards Westeros.

jon couldnt do jack shit last time he met the white walkers and wont do jack shit the next time either aside from charging an army in to fight them and then getting btfo......AGAIN. literally the only possible solutions to the white roaches problem is dany's dragons or apparently bran for some reason. meanwhile what the fuck is jon going to do, pull out a flaming sword at the last minute? lol no. get his ass saved by yet another ride of the rohirrim and then take all the credit for it again? probably

People still care about this trash? lol

Daily reminder John is a cuck

youtube.com/watch?v=4jZpcDsLzmE

>family fights and rebels against yours multiple times, more than any other House, even after bending the knee
>forgive them and let them live
>surprised when they betray, murder and usurp you

Why are Starks so retarded? Hard men for a hard time my ass,, Boltons should've been made extinct centuries ago

>You hear that Dabid? we're BTFO.

I thought you were talking about the Ironbabbies at first

Honestly I have no idea why Bobby B didn't just wipe out the Greyjoys and set a puppet ruler in place instead

youtu.be/vQsgKBaYKoo?t=214

Where were you when real-time rendering officially has a better looking Liam than real life?

If jonarya was still gonna happen, would George have left that part in the original outline in there considering it'd be a big spoiler?

Maybe because Ned was holding the Iron King's son hostage?

What if Jon is the true villain of Westeros?

Still not enough. It's not like Balon actually gave a shit about Theon. Should have just went full Tywin on the Greyjoys.

margarine

lel

she looks absolutely unremarkable in every way

imagine touching that hair

theres nothing about her hair that makes me want to touch it more than any other average persons hair. are you really this easily impressed

okay my bad

imagine touching that hair as she looks into your eyes

#GoTSoWhite

Pretty much.

How will Missandei and Grey Worm, assuming he does not die at sea, do in Westeros? I want to see their eyes light up when they see all of the snow.

>Left general 24h ago
>only ~60 posts when I came back

Reminder

Based Godswood scene.

Thinking this might be a flashback scene or one in the South. It's not cold or snowy enough right now for a Northern scene especially somewhere outdoors like a godswood

watchersonthewall.com/game-thrones-returns-saintfield-estate-season-7/#more-72990

>As for the location, we understand that the shooting is taking place on the same private estate that hosted last year’s filming of the Battle of the Bastards. The entrance is apparently off the road between Saintfield and Carryduff. We’ve heard that it’s nothing to do with the battle; a godswood scene is being shot there currently.

>With Kit Harington, Sophie Turner, and Isaac Hempstead Wright all in Belfast at the moment, a Stark seems likeliest to be visiting the godswood. Bran was just beyond the wall in the season finale, by a heart tree. Could he try to contact his siblings through the weirnet? Is Jon or Sansa visiting the tree (again) as Ned once did?

I know that Littlefinger knows more about Lyanna and Rhaegar than he lets on. Why doesn't he know about Jon then? If he was aware of Jon's birth shouldn't he direct Sansa to marry him? If he did and then killed him Sansa would be Queen of the North and they could get married right afterwards.

Actually, why doesn't Varys or Littlefinger NOT know about Jon? It seems ironic that they two masters of whispers don't know about the biggest secret of all.

Does Varys lack any little birds in Dorne?

Miranda Royce would be a good wife for Jon if she were in the show.

She's womanly, has big tits, is shrewd and capable, is a people person and ties Jon to House Royce and thus Yohn. Yohn has another daughter besides Ysilla too right?

Is Jon a booby kind of guy though or is she the right woman for you and you are just projecting?

>If he was aware of Jon's birth shouldn't he direct Sansa to marry him? If he did and then killed him Sansa would be Queen of the North and they could get married right afterwards.

Even better, long con to get the Iron Throne. Marry Sansa to Jon, have her get knocked up, pop out a son or two, kill Jon, rule North and South through his quarter Targ ids.

Just killing Jon right now would get Sansa the North actually so marriage is unnecessary. And just the revelation that Jon is not Ned's son might be enough to get Sansa support to be Queen in the North

Not projecting but big tits are hot to be honest. And not like Jon was ever with or around many girls to know if he's a tits guy.

And the tits are just a bonus and to show she's fully matured body wise for seeding and breeding. The important things are her mind and ties to Yohn

Jonsatards are the stupidest fucking people on earth. Inb4 "b-but I'm not", save it. Being the kings wife doesn't put you in line to inheret after the king dies, idiot. Sansa would get the north (if bran wasn't there) because she's got a legitimate inheritance claim that has absolutely fucking nothing to do with jon. A marriage is LITERALLY fucking pointless and Littlefinger has absolutely no reason to even think of arranging it.

How about this?

I want them to freeze and starve in that snow.

Barristan's death and Jorah's exile is not enough

If he was aware of jon's lineage then he'd already have tried to use it against him. Him being a targ is not going to strengthen the lords allegiance to him regardless of what jonautists want to think

Too butch.

Not that user but sansatards are the most stupidest fucking people

You should see their delusional twisting of events, defense of Sansa and outright denial of shit

And this?

Based Bran scene coming to carry this season too

Not bad.

What does "butch" mean?

You're a queer.

There is a significant overlap between jonsatards and sansatards though. Half the brain cells of either already brain cell deficient group on its own.

shut the fuck up nigger

True but on the focus of which subject has the most delusional and insane logic and thinking, it's sansatards.

In their minds Jon is supposed to marry Sansa so HE can be king and cause he needs her, not that she needs to marry HIM to be Queen or needs him for it, he's just the nice brave guy who eats pussy

Jon x Val is going to happen and we all know it. The only reason Dabid and Danyl excluded Val is they are afraid of putting a white-white couple on the Iron Throne because then SJWs will destroy HBO.

Doesn't even matter because Littlefaggot and Sandra will get btfo anyway when Bran shows up. IF they were going to sway any lord away from jon on the basis of "rightful inheritance", which is the one and only thing sansa has going for her, they would just go to bran. And that's a big if. Those two are such cartoon characters right now they might as well both just killed off right away and spare us all the time wasted on a pointless side plot that is guaranteed not to go anywhere.

Friendly reminder that after all the normies will finally die, Willas Tyrell the NEETlord of Highgarden will rule Westeros and have a harem of bitches from all 8 regions to breed with his BNC (big NEET cock).

>Jon x Val is going to happen and we all know it.

No it won't and no we don't.

>putting a white-white couple on the Iron Throne because then SJWs will destroy HBO.

Are you insane?

This

It's going to be satisfying to watch them getting BTFO though

Jon x Val jokes aside... Can't you see what's coming? Haven't yet you figured out where the show is heading? Are you really that dumb?

>Sandra will get btfo anyway when Bran shows up. IF they were going to sway any lord away from jon on the basis of "rightful inheritance", which is the one and only thing sansa has going for her,

Sansatards fucking hate Bran for that reason.

They love saying that Bran didn't fight or get the army to get Winterfell so it should go to Sansa, and in fanfics (don't judge me) always kill him off, have Bran just give Sansa the throne or dismiss his claim completely cause he's "sick", cause he's a cripple, cause he can't have kids, cause he never went to Winterfell, cause he's too young, literally anything to make Sansa be Queen.

I want them to get BTFO when Sansa inevitably dies as a traitor

I hope GRRM learned his lesson on trusting Jews

Cred Forums please go, there haven't even been many interracial couples in the show or a huge outcry about it

Who the fuck said anything about interracial shit? I already said "Jon x Val jokes aside..." go back and read the reply.

They still made him rich, got him his German waifu and made a hit Emmy award breaking show, he's accepted the good and the bad by now

>Who the fuck said anything about interracial shit?

This part >putting a white-white couple on the Iron Throne because then SJWs will destroy HBO.

The implication of an interracial couple or you stay single cause SJWs is obvious

>implying GURM doesn't love GoT

>it's a Melisandre burns the gods wood because she is but hurt Jon exiled her scene

>He wont live to become the queenslayer

Would have been the best storyline.

She won't do it, she's getting her orders from her father Broraven

Barristan the Old is too much of a braindead idiot to do something good at the expense of his honour. If he was in Jaime's position, Aerys would've burned King's Landing.

Bloodraven doesn't exist on the show.

Both it and the battle of the bastards were great.

That fat kid was born for the role.

Just because they didn't name him or portrayed him correctly doesn't mean he doesn't exist.

>broraven
>oathbreaker
>traitor to the Crown
>dishonorable

He is no bro

>This is what autistic retards actually believe

>implying he wasn't dishonorable and a traitor to the crown when he promised safe passage then killed the bffs
>implying he didn't break oaths by abandoning his watch and post by joining the Children
>implying a bro would do these things

Bloodravenfag please go

A bro would do these things because he realizes that the greater good is more important than one's personal honor. It's the Kingslayer issue all over again. Autists just can't comprehend that not everything is so simple.

Also he didn't abandon his watch, just doing it from the cave instead so he can literally continue living and help guard the realms of men.

There hardly is a more based character.

It was more than just personal honor.

He lied to the bffs as a member of the crown since he was Hand, making the crown look like shit.

>Also he didn't abandon his watch, just doing it from the cave instead so he can literally continue living and help guard the realms of men.

Yes he did fucking abandon it, he was supposed to die at his post, instead he's not at the Wall and they had to get a new Lord Commander. Oathbreaking deserting shit

That would be the case if was just being Warden of the North was the same as being King in The North. But declaring Jon King of The North means that they are declaring Independence from the Kingdom and a new line of inheritance has been set. If Littlefinger knew of Jon's lineage and had Sansa marry Jon and knock her up then they wouldn't have to worry about Bran if and when he returns then, no?

You can bitch and moan about Jonsafags, but in the show it was foreshadowed that Littlefinger knew way more than Sansa did. But my bigger question was why do the Masters of Secrets, Varys and Littlefinger, don't know about Jon, yet they know so much about everyone else. You would think that with Rhaegar gone for so fucking long from the Rebellion and his Kingsguard missing from battle and dying guarding Ned's sister you would think someone would be a little interested in that.

Would that be a huge plot hole in the story?

It was better than battle of the bastards. Battle of the bastards was 100% spectacle. There was no interesting narrative behind it, and the acting was sub par if not completely irrelevant, and the only thing that made it good was the visuals, and the minimal writing in it as well as all of the setup leading up to it made almost no sense at all. It was a good battle episode. That's it. Hold the door and the Sept explosion were two far superior moments in the season.

He did what Tywin did, which was breaking "honour code" in order to end a war and save the lives of thousands who would have died in it. Of course autists like you aren't able to comprehend anything so morally complicated. And he knew he'd die if he'd remain at the Wall so he went to the Cave that prolongs his life through the weirwood so he could continue defending the realm. He was the broest bro that ever brod. Get cucked, Betasteel.

It means that user is a dumbass.

The real delusion is that you two think you have an idea of what you are talking about.

Fucking get out sansatard, I'm already tired of you

>Dabid and Danyl excluded Val is they are afraid of putting a white-white couple on the Iron Throne because then SJWs will destroy HBO.
>show where main cast is comprised mainly of whites
>writers somehow afraid of putting a white x white couple on the throne

How did you grow up to be so fucking dumb?

>But my bigger question was why do the Masters of Secrets, Varys and Littlefinger, don't know about Jon, yet they know so much about everyone else. You would think that with Rhaegar gone for so fucking long from the Rebellion and his Kingsguard missing from battle and dying guarding Ned's sister you would think someone would be a little interested in that.

Not that user but it's cause George is a fucking hack who makes people know or suspect what's convenient only when it's convenient.

Varys can know Rhaegar's scheming to depose Aerys but god forbid he finds anything weird about no one knowing who Jon's mother is, Ned never telling anyone, Lyanna being dead and guarded by kingsguard members who don't go to Robert or Viserys, only bringing a babe after being with Lyanna as opposed to finding a kid at any point going around relieving Stannis or traveling to her.

>anyone who disagrees with me is autistic and a bittersteelfag

He's a fucking oathbreaker and not a bro. Doesn't matter if he did morally complicated shit.

Maybe not by your autistic definition, faggot. But no one cares what you think.

You seem to since you've been arguing with me.

And he's only a bro by your own autistic blooddicksucking definition

I don't agree, at all. The greatest part of that episode was towards the end when Hodor died as opposed to BoTB where the entire episode was great including the subplot.

She will claim the Norf

>get called out on being wrong
>Get out of my safe space!!

Grow up kid.

i'm confused /got/, in the scene where Arya accidently poured some wine on Petyr's hand he said that it was no big deal, Is that really true to medieval times ? did the lords not care when the servants fucked up like this ?

Your ban lifted and you went right back to posting what got you banned in the first place?

And sansafag please.

She'll never be Queen

Get a real job/life/etc. because honestly for as far up my ass as you are, you really just make yourself look pathetic. :^)

read jonsa fanfic or check out tumblrs of people who ship it and tell me most aren't also sansafags

I wasn't talking about the whole episode, autist. I was talking about the hold the door scene specifically. And what subplot? It was a generic good guys vs bad guys fight. Again, there was absolutely nothing narratively special about it. It was a battle episode with good visuals.

>Get a real job/life/etc.
>he doesn't shitpost from work

Wew

>as far up my ass as you are

That was my first post to you itt you paranoid retard.

>Cred Forums jani is actually a bottom bitch for some 24/7 autistic rando on /got/

>does it for free

How about stop crying and discuss more GoT

>itt

No one's disputing that.

So how am I far up your ass with one post?

I even mourned your ban

Jesus christ shut up. I don't even care about waifu spamming 99% of the time but every fucking time you show up every thread turns into you being a retard and pretending we all give a shit about you when most people couldn't fucking care less and forget about your existence the second you stop attention whoring

Yeah, this.

Like Ned is supposed to be so fucking honorable and Rhaegar just disappeared for a long ass time with one of the best swordsman in his Kingsguard. Three Kingsguard members were just out there guarding some 'Tower of Joy' somewhere in Dorne away from all the fighting. Does Varys's network not extend to Dorne?

Also, you would think that with Ned having cheated on Cat Littlefinger would have looked into further to antagonize Cat with the info or even Ned? Yet, Littlefinger never does! If Littlefinger had known he could have gotten Robert to kill Ned or get rid of the Starks?

This what I don't get: How was the prince's year long love affair with a high lady kept so hush hush from Varys and Littlefinger for so long. Even if Rhaegar DID rape her why did Varys not look into it? There could have been a possible heir there. For Littlefinger it was a possible way to get Ned away from Cat.

An entire episode isn't good because of one scene though.

Holy shit where the hell is your reading comprehension

>Also, you would think that with Ned having cheated on Cat Littlefinger would have looked into further to antagonize Cat with the info or even Ned?

Because it would have achieved the opposite result, retard. Ned looks dishonourable when Cat believes Jon is his bastard. Littledick probably likes to believe that because it means Ned is flawed and not that perfect.

They probably knew about Rhaegar and Lyanna, but didn't know that Rhaegar actually raped and impregnated her, probably just thought he kidnapped her. Why would they assume she had a baby? and lords like Ned fathering bastards during wartime is pretty common.

The biggest reason I guess is that they both underestimated him and his willingness to lie while also besmirching his own honourable image.

>Littlefinger never does! If Littlefinger had known he could have gotten Robert to kill Ned or get rid of the Starks?

I reconcile that by thinking that if Littlefinger found out, then he realized telling Robert might lead to Cat's death as well since Ned would fight Robert, Riverlands would get pulled into it since Ned's married to Cat and Robert or Tywin would kill him, Cat and probably Robb too and Sansa if they had her by then depending on when Littlefinger got enough power and influence to have spies far enough to sniff things out and get proof. He may have had no problems with Cat dying after all those years during the War of 5 Kings, but then again by that point Sansa was a nice replacement who was gonna be hotter so Cat was more expendable.

Varys though I dunno, maybe if he knew he saw no point since it's hard to prove after all these years and Ned had no reason to ever tell anyone so his own plan for Aegon could proceed. And even if Ned did reveal it, then Aegon is older so he's still ahead and Ned being honorable wouldn't push Jon's claim

>Because it would have achieved the opposite result, retard. Ned looks dishonourable when Cat believes Jon is his bastard. Littledick probably likes to believe that because it means Ned is flawed and not that perfect.

Duh! Would rubbing Ned's cheating in Cat's face be beyond Littlefinger? Especially if he found who it was? That was more than reason enough to look into it for that alone.

If and when Littlefinger found out the the truth though he could have blackmailed Ned with or whatever. The point is that there's no good reason for Varys not to look into what Rhaegar was doing or for Littlefinger to look over this especially if it would have been relevant to their interests.

In the earlier seasons the Hound had a claymore over his back and a huge longsword at his hip. After being captured by the brotherhood he loses the claymore and is only seen from then on with the longsword.

That sword over his back in the OP pic appears to be his original claymore from the first 2.5 seasons. Perhaps the brotherhood had it the entire time and gave it back to him?

From rumours I've seen, probably with varying degrees of credibility: NC-W and Dormer, Sophie Turner and Charlotte Hope, Kit and Emilia, Kit and Alfie, Issac and the guy who plays Tommen, Maisie and the guy who plays Sam, Maisie and Sophie. There's probably some Im missing.

>Talking about possible plot hole
>Would rather bitch about shippers

Never change /got/.

>my favorite characters are Arya, Jon and Tyrion user hahah how about you?

Why didn't the wildlings just sail past the wall?

RIP in peace again sophiefag, even if you did delusionally attack me . And I even like Sophie too

/got/ is really thriving today

Who is this little Mexican boy with a knife from Hot Topic?

>sophie turner and charlotte hope
>maisie and sophie
>maisie and sam

wew

Because it's not a plot hole and there's no reason for Littlefinger to set up those two.

From rumours I've seen, probably with varying degrees of credibility: NC-W and Dormer, Sophie Turner and Charlotte Hope, Kit and Emilia, Kit and Alfie, Issac and the guy who plays Tommen, Maisie and the guy who plays Sam, Maisie and Sophie. There's probably some Im missing.

Maybe, no, possibly, lol no, probably, no, lol no

>But declaring Jon King of The North means that they are declaring Independence from the Kingdom and a new line of inheritance has been set. If Littlefinger knew of Jon's lineage and had Sansa marry Jon and knock her up then they wouldn't have to worry about Bran if and when he returns then, no?

That gets into a complicated matter actually.

If it does establish a new inheritance line or not, Jon actually being Rhaegar's son puts his position at risk since they thought he was Ned Stark's son.

When the choice is between a female, even trueborn, and a male bastard of a guy, you can argue a lot about who's fit to be the head of the House especially if you really like the bastard. But Jon being a cousin of the House and not even a Stark bastard as legitimized or if you believe in polygamy he'd be a Targaryen, you'd have to REALLY REALLY REALLY like him for him to stay king and not worry about the next generations where it'll be House Targaryen or a false Stark ruling the North and Sansa's or Bran's (if he can have them) kids by some powerful Lord/Lady may decide to take wage war to get what they see as rightfully theirs and can make a very good argument for.

Of course at that point it'd be to Jon's advantage to marry Sansa so at least her line becomes his line as well and he just has to worry about Bran and his possible kids and arguments against him about inheritance and who should lead the North.

Forgot to greenarrow it but you get my point

If he had known if who Jon really was, but the plot hole is that Littlefinger never looked into Ned's affair which was weird Considering how much he was in love with Cat.

I definitely think Maisie and Sophie is the least believable, for various reasons. Sophie is gay as fuck though and Charlotte Hope is openly bi, so that is at least possible, even if it's not all that likely.

Some chick D&D hired to show her tits on her 18th birthday

Sophie's not gay.

At the most she's bi.

She just likes attention and having 'fun" but all the interviews she's had about her personal life like that she's mentioned boyfriend, being attracted to older men and having a husband,

>Sophie is gay as fuck

Straight person detected. Either you're a straight male who likes to fantasize about lesbians or you're one of the straight tumblr fems we've been infected with lately who thinks being gay is kewl and quirky and speshul and wants to believe Sophie isn't just that annoying chick at the party who makes out with girls to get the attention of the men in the room

>makes out with girls to get attention
Literally most of the females I know lmao

>literally most of the females

touched that up for ya bud

I actually agree that she's more likely bi, I just like typing the phrase "gay as fuck".

I'm a bisexual guy. Most girls who do stuff like that for attention actually say they are bisexual (famous example, Jessie J). Sophie has never addressed her sexuality publicly. Do I think she plays it up a bit? Yes, for sure, but a lot of straight people play up their straightness too.

Her constant pronoun gaming when talking about dating ([boyfriend], lol) and things like pic related (which is candid as fuck) lead me to think she may well be bi.

Also, an attention whore probably wouldn't give KStew as the first answer to the question "who is your celebrity crush?", they'd say JLaw or Watson or something.

Wow, an out of context candid that looks like she was just giving a friend a hug goodbye. I'm convinced

>an attention whore probably wouldn't give KStew as the first answer to the question "who is your celebrity crush?"

You're twisting shit.

youtu.be/OxSd3GgZCx4?t=45

She doesn't even sound enthused, she's saying she doesn't know, and she hesitating as she says their names, and ends by saying anyone. it sounds like she's just throwing names out.

GOT used to be my life
I would shitpost here
then read /r/asoiaf, read all the thoeries and shit
had my waifu altars and everything

and now I look at these threads at least 1 a week, no longer go on reddit and have already accepted that the coming seasons will be shit and the new book will never come out

was GOT always shit and I never realized it? Or was it actually good once, long ago?

>m-member when got was good????

/got/ was never good faggot, fuck off back to r*ddit

You forgot Lena and oberyn.

>Kit and Alfie
Are you stupid
>maisie and Sam
Huh?
>isaac and tommen
Tommen doesn't come across as gay

Sorry meant for

>was GOT always shit and I never realized it? Or was it actually good once, long ago?

It was good, but the longer we went without books, the more repetitive and duller the theories and discussion about them became and the angrier people got as they began to realize the books wouldn't come cause the fat man wouldn't write

While the longer the show went on, the more characters and storylines got cut and butchered and with them a lot of theories both book and show-wise, fans, a lot of hope and speculation and now we have only 13 episodes left split between two season and a longer offseason as we head towards the end and more characters start getting killed and being butchered.

>Actually answering this

In which episode will Sansa die in?

Episode 7 so thee's omething heartbreaking to leave us off with? 6 so we can get everyone mourning in 7 before something bigger like the Wall coming down draws everyone's attention?

Hopefully 1, but it'll probably take a few episodes.

Like a true butthurt nice guy who didn't get the woman he wanted, he probably thought it was a fitting punishment for Cat to have rejected him, lost her betrothed, have to marry the shorter and less handsome younger brother who then brought a bastard home to raise with his trueborns.

He probably laughed and laughed and laughed

He's a meme machine not a meme himself.

>Everybody hated their stupid handling of Dorne and their precious sand snakes
>They get so butt hurt they kill the one well received part of that storyline

Hes just going to have a fuck ton of boats and raid shit because D&D are the types to think he is literally just a dumb pirate

Leaks confirm he pushes Dany's shit in, kills a Snek and grabs either Yara or Theon, most likely Yara

Lol sperge I'm not even the original user.

Side note: how is that stick up your ass going

From a "theorizing" point of view, people got fed up because there was no point. Last year we might have speculated how the Sand Snakes would take over Dorne for example (not that we would because the storyline was shit) and what political shenanigans would have to go down to make that happen, and take bets on whether Doran or Ellaria would come out on top. Then the entire plotline was dealt with in one improbable scene and the show moved on.

There's no point wondering what might happen or how at this point because the politics are just shit and there's no logic to any of it.

Would you have her as a prison waifu?

>clearly doesn't have many friends that are girls

There are literally zero photos out there showing Sophie anywhere near gay or bi. It's just how girls are.

But he is through lyanna

Not that user but are you now ban evading sophiefag?

Your previous two posts are gone.

inb4 you attack me again, I like sophie

>being this angry

Female line doesn't matter. you get your dad's name

Nope, not ban evading, though it's clear the sperg who keeps reporting me - AKA the guy who's too much of a fucking dunce to use a filter - has his cock firmly up the asshole of some jani.

Maisie said she was bi in an interview.
Sophie is just playing around. She's straight.

>maisieposting resumes
>followed closely by a sophie post

Something fishy is going on here

I hate Sophie and love Maisie.

Wouldn't be surprised, but meh. Call me when Kit reveals that he's been taking it up the ass on the side.

hngggggggggggggggggg
>tfw inmate fetish and maisiefag

where's that from?
>tfw mixed prisons will never be a thing so there's literally 0% chance you'll ever be locked up with her.

Tell me about Clegane!

he's an uncommonly large man

Someone make a new thread

nah more like everyone else will die, the dragons will die burning all the white walkers and the hordes of undead.
Littlefinger will then rule over the ashes

Littlefinger's not making it to the ciafag

*the end

NEW