Who is your favorite black supremacist actor and why is it Will Smith?

Who is your favorite black supremacist actor and why is it Will Smith?

>Will Smith Gets Flak for Reported $150,000 Donation to Nation of Islam

archive.fo/G5top

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/9jXqq
archive.fo/vCcgM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yakub_(Nation_of_Islam)
archive.fo/YzHkz
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five-Percent_Nation
lmgtfy.com/?q=10-10-15 nation of Islam
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Or perhaps it's Jamie Foxx?

>'Black people are the most talented people in the world. I, it’s, I can’t explain it,' Foxx said. 'You can’t sit in this room and not watch Gladys Knight sing and go like, “Golly, what in the world?”'

archive.fo/9jXqq

>And I got a movie coming out, "Django," check it out. Leonardo DiCaprio, Samuel L. Jackson. “Django Unchained” I play a slave. How black is that? And in the movie I had to wear chains. How whack is that? But don't be worried about it because I get out the chains, I get free, I save my wife, and I kill all the white people in the movie. How great is that? And how black is that?

archive.fo/vCcgM

Remind me again who are the scummiest of the lot when it comes to KANGZ?

>Yakub (sometimes spelled Yacub or Yaqub) is, according to the Nation of Islam (NOI), a black scientist who lived "6,600 years ago" and was responsible for creating the white race to be a "race of devils". He is said to have done this through a form of selective breeding referred to as "grafting", while living on the island of Patmos.

>The Nation of Islam theology claims that Yakub is the biblical Jacob. Mainstream Sunni and Shia Muslims do not have this belief, or anything similar to it. The story has caused disputes within the NOI during its history. Under its current leader Louis Farrakhan, the NOI continues to assert that the story of Yakub is true, stating that modern science is consistent with it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yakub_(Nation_of_Islam)

>humans were born with skin dark as coal
sure thing

KANGZ? Jay-Z considers himself to be a GOD.

>Jay-Z causes outrage by wearing gaudy medallion of 'Five Percent Nation' group who believe whites are 'wicked and weak'

archive.fo/YzHkz

>The Nation of Gods and Earths teaches that black people are the original people of the planet Earth, and therefore they are the fathers ("Gods") and mothers ("Earths") of civilization.[1] The Nation teaches that Supreme Mathematics and Supreme Alphabet, a set of principles created by Clarence 13X, is the key to understanding humankind's relationship to the universe. The Nation does not believe in a mystery God but instead teaches that the Asiatic Blackman is God and his proper name is Allah, the Arabic word for God.[1]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five-Percent_Nation

WE

WUZ

Jay-Z is a reptillian though.

HOLDIN OCUPASHUNS AS RULERS N SHIIET

KANGZ N SHEEIT

Black supremacy is the most adorable delusion I've seen in a long time.

You'd be messed up too if your son was a fag.

Will Smith is an actor.

is this Cred Forums?

look like a bot

fuck off liberal

>spoiling the movie before it's even out
Jesus what an idiot

will reddit ever leave?

I'm a real human bean.

>claims to be black
>says golly

Sounds like a real pleasant person.

Any black actors who aren't cunts?

Morgan Freeman always seemed like a good dude.

Which one's the First Lady?

Fuck you faggot

Foxx did come out and say the Oscars so White controversy was bullshit, so he's not a complete cunt.

>being a libtard
kek

you're either a child or retarded. All liberals need to grow up. Go do that before you post here again.

his daughter is half black and dates a white dude anyways. ironically, like most black celebrities, his wealth will end up in white hands.

Oh shit are you saying dat nigga is on da downlow?

Pic related is the true redpilled black actor

>Reads the bible daily
>Married to the same woman
>Huge christian
>Probably voting for trump.

what? he's not guy, his daughter's just the black equivalent of a coalburner: a bedwench.

>Black people are the most talented people in the world.

_______ people are the most talented people in the world.

where have i heard this before?

is this a clever post or did you just forget to post your image?

Oh, I thought you said he was dating the white guy.

There's been rumors regarding Foxx for quite some time.

This
Slit your fucking throat faggot

No, I forgot my image.

What is 10-10-15?

lmgtfy.com/?q=10-10-15 nation of Islam

>golly
why do they insist on this "whites are nerdy suburban 50s square weak dads" (because they're not nigger thugs) while at the same time saying these people are kicking their asses?

Seeing monkeys act like they aren't sheep really does amuse me. These smallbrained gorillas should know their place and stop fucking with their masters.

that pic is pure cancer

>t. nu male faggot

wow, didn't see that one coming

Malcolm X did nothing wrong.

can't wait to see these bitches chimpout when Trump loses

>anything more than a one word or sentence shitpost is reddit

nice

If you hate the "alt-right" so much why do you use their terminology/memes?

>alt-right term

"Chimpout" originated on niggermania and was popularized by Cred Forums, moron.

Chimput has been in circulation on Cred Forums for a long time nigger.

How old are you?

So you thinking labeling niggermania as "alt-right" isn't accurate?

Cred Forums and /new/ has also been apart of Cred Forums for a long time you double nigger.

I know Cred Forums and /new/ were important parts of Cred Forums but Chimput was something that originated on Cred Forums.

Turns out Cred Forums is 3 times racist as Cred Forums and 1.5 times more racist than Cred Forums.

NoI became a Scientology front a few years ago.

>but Chimput was something that originated on Cred Forums.

I don't think that's correct.

>Sharqueen X Crudup likes this