It's a penn says some jibberish and the magician says they figured it out to avoid blacklisting episode

>it's a penn says some jibberish and the magician says they figured it out to avoid blacklisting episode

Other urls found in this thread:

watchseries-online.se/category/penn-and-teller-fool-us
youtu.be/7bnGxdoTJ6E
youtube.com/watch?v=bjzQVVl9y0o
youtube.com/watch?v=VcKe8eFbe9I
youtube.com/watch?v=Fab7LDXwH-c
youtube.com/watch?v=CMnk4tE6N9A
youtube.com/watch?v=gJjoa1ezNis
youtu.be/EAN-PwRfJcA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>magician is Jewish
>"I have to say... you did NOT Fool Us."

Is there something that Penn is hiding?

How many times do they get fooled?

I only see a few clips on jewtube

There would be no show if they caught everyone. They let the higher rating acts through

Once every two or three episodes, on average

The magicians that get through tend to be the ones whose tricks contain a lot of components, that way the magicians can say "that's part of it but not all of it". One guy flat out admitted that he knew Penn and Teller knew the core of his trick so he packed his act with more complex variations. Penn and Teller knew all of it but his finale so they said he fooled them.

>that negro ghetto magician that just flat out lied and said "no, that's not how I did it" after he already admitted that they figurer out his trick and got a "FOOLED US" because of it

>joke about penn being tall
>joke about teller being quiet

>its a Hulu removes all the season 3 episodes before I could finish watching them all episode

>it's a mentalist act

>it's a Cred Forums thinks spending time downloading or paying for movies and tv is superior episode

watchseries-online.se/category/penn-and-teller-fool-us

Honestly, I go to streaming before pirating. I haven't taken the time to go stream/pirate it. Good to know it's on watchseries though

Caw decided to put all their shows on their own website for free. Their player kinda sucks though.

I hate the premise of the show, I hate the fact that Penn and Teller have to suck their dicks after the tricks.
But I really do enjoy watching the tricks. They have some pretty good performers on.

youtu.be/7bnGxdoTJ6E

>It's a magicians magic episode where he goes along with their guess

I know Dan Harlan personally, AMA

when the fuck does this cuck get to a point

he sounds like a salty loser that he didn't fool the two best magicians in the world

>it's a trick that baits Penn and Teller to think the solution was complex but it was actually done the easy way

youtube.com/watch?v=bjzQVVl9y0o

more like once or twice per episode on average. I get the feeling they could replicate every single one and just let the ones they like slide. I really like P&T but they're aged and I've seen all their 'show ending' tricks before. It's still a decent show tho.

I can't be the only one who can see a resemblance ?

how was it done

He just put the cookie in there with the cloth when he wiped his mouth.

Honestly, Teller should have noticed the top of the cookie was dry and knew what was up.

He's a Qabalist, he knows all the Jewish magics.

No you don't. I actually know him personally though.

>it's a judges rule that P&T were fooled episode

Would be nice if some youtuber made a series of videos explaining the tricks to ruin the magic.

Post a link to one of the tricks you wanna know and I'll tell you.

how do they do the bullet trick

magic

It's like the soundtrack to John Goodman getting blowjob.

fuck

Hannigan any good?

They stow the bullet pass it to a guy offstage the guy offstage passes it to teller, teller gets it into his mouth.

Video please

Best one I saw was the Nick Einhorn one.

youtube.com/watch?v=VcKe8eFbe9I

Eventually figured it out, but for a few days it had just absolutely blown my mind, just as it seems to have blown away P&T.

but you'd hear it fire? how do they catch the bullet

That's a classic from their own show. Pick one from the show fool us that one of the other people did.
Being a magician myself I have lots of respect from Penn & Teller...but fuck the other guys.

youtube.com/watch?v=Fab7LDXwH-c

dammit
I've been thinking about that one for years

ok how about youtube.com/watch?v=CMnk4tE6N9A

are P&T the most respected magicians?

>that dude's cheeky aside to the camera after the fat white chick can't properly visualize 6 to 8 inches
I audibly keked

I am him, don't know either of you two.

youtube.com/watch?v=gJjoa1ezNis

I spent way too much time looking at the moment where he could have snuck her in and no idea still. If it's a hidden compartment trick, then fuck me, it looks well built.

Not sure but they've said it's like a dozen tricks in one.

>60 fps

hot dang

There is an independent magician who can verify whether Penn and Teller are correct or not.

No. Jonathan Ross is 100x better.

doesn't matter. mommy has milk

KInda lame when you learn that he just put a (say your name) on the cards.

I would have ruined it as a participant because it's too easy.

it's a he doesnt know shjit about the simplicity of tricks so he makes a post of Cred Forums claiing great magicians hacks thread

Yeah, I agree. Still, before I learned that was how he did it, the trick was mind blowing. It's just a shitty no-skill method.

She can make a flute disappear

Pretty impressive for her to fit in there without shaking the thing noticably.

I always find it amazing how constructing the sides of a table in a layered manner completely hides how tall it actually is. Seriously, it always fools me into thinking it's much thinner than it actually is.

Am I the only faggot in here who has a soft spot for people with broken bodies and got a massively heavy heart when the dude born without hands and feet performed?

You're joking right? People come on the show and do basic sleight of hand or basic card forces and think they're gonna fool Penn & Teller. He's being cryptic and obscure to avoid embarrassing the magician who tried to use a basic technique to trick them.

WHY THE FUCK DO THEY NOT REVEAL H O W THEY DID THE TRICK?

WE'RE JUST SUPPOSED TO TAKE THIER WORD THEY KNOW OR DON'T

HOW THE FUCK IS THAT ENTERTAINING?

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH BRITISH TV?

Because magicians are like scientologists, you get sued for revealing any patented trick, and you're not supposed to know how it's done and do it yourself even if you figure it out on your own, without paying the dude who patented it first, it's a pyramid scheme.

This is the best one

youtu.be/EAN-PwRfJcA

Same reason food vendors don't like revealing 'secret recipes'. If everyone knows how to do it, you lose your unique selling point.

You'll notice that literally every trick he reveals is a bullshit version that hasn't been performed in 50 years because it's so bullshit. Every professional magician uses another method that isn't as easy to discover as his explanations.

>Eventually figured it out

I have a theory which is different from the idea of "YOUR NAME" written on the papers, but I would like to hear yours first.

It's too risky. Many people would not follow along with that.

I believe first of all he wrote on the cards with his thumb through the envelope. And he wrote the same thing on all the envelopes (he only had to write the number and the name, he knew the food beforehand and used sleight of hand to put the right paper in the envelopes for that).

How did he get around the card switch without ever touching the envelopers again? I believe the envelopes themselves have some special property that makes them bring out the right message. Even with the switch the right message will appear every time.

the old cookie in the napkin trick ey, good eye, wouldnt have seen that unless you said it was done the easy way

>>It's too risky. Many people would not follow along with that.
Social pressure is a powerful thing. Not many people are willing to be a big dick and ruin the whole trick in front of a crowd and expose the magician.

>have some special property

aka magic

But I actually do. I go to his local weekly magic shows fairly frequently

>its a alcohol is not allowed at my house episode

I like Penn but that shit is nonsensical. Like I understand you don't like alcohol but to insist you're so logical but you wont allow it in your house..c'mon now.

You can't patent something without revealing how it works, nor can you patent knowledge. Magicians don't reveal other's tricks because it's a good way to get everyone to hate you and become a huge pariah.