youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=l4V5Yhz42-Q#t=1045
youtube.com/watch?v=ZRhqyvvyauA
ratemds.com/doctor-ratings/50455/Dr-Maurice-Wolin-Piedmont-CA.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ephebophilia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

theadly reminder that OG /hansen/ will have the episodes list on the OP
threadly reminder to report the sperg

>tfw actual pedos and sexual predators prey on Chris Hansen threads
Where is Chris? Why isn't he investigating Cred Forums?

Threadly reminder its entrapment, but entrapment isn't illegal if you're a civilian.

>tasukete Hansen-sama

>It's rape but it isn't illegal if it's consensual

there's literally nothing wrong with this.

Fucking neo-sjw-christians

Post yfw new era of Hansenkino

Why do Brits defend pedos?
youtube.com/watch?v=kQLlZZuosz8

Can't wait for more, family

ped-o-phila

the love of brand-new humans

when did this become a crime?

post yfw "it's not a her"

it is part of their Muslim culture :)

ARTISTS AND LOLILOVERS OF Cred Forums PLEASE JOIN THE LOLI POLITICIANS PROJECT. EVEN IF ITS JUST TO REQUEST ART, THANKS

boards.plus4chan.net/pco/t210258.html#

Its more like trying to claim its not rape because the rapist was a robot.

REAL THREAD
REAL THREAD
REAL THREAD

Thread wars are a common tactic when people are trying to get a general banned. DO NOT POST IN THIS PEDO THREAD

Also i have a ton of Hillary Clinton pictures to share so bare with me

>trying to get a general banned

... is this really a thing? People aren't that fucking stupid are they?

I mean for the love of fuck, how fucking bad was this summer?

He's the falseflagger.

I remember a redditor a few years back on /vg/ doing the same shit. An OP was made with a picture ridiculing him as a crybaby and he spammed the thread with pictures of cute animals to slide it into auto-prune territory. He does this every time the image (or variations of it) were used.

It worked temporarily with /got/ threads. It works better than you'd think. If you feel the need to respond to this thread, remember what grows in all fields.

>realizing you really, really, really need to just get off this website... but there is no where else to go

the dream truly is dead

Holy shit you're retarded

but he's right though. entrapment is bullshit. most of the charges are minor. they publicly shame minor offense pedos on national television for entertainment. they ruin peoples lives because thats how much america hates pedos.

Entrapment should be illegal. It just strengthens the prison industry.

yeah the false thread was pruned. Report the retard spamming the pictures of the next president of the United States, he's trying to slide the thread into deletion.

Y'all niggas posting in a falseflagger thread

>something that strengthens a profit seeking entity should be illegal

On what planet do you think you are currently residing?

Hello falseflagger

>Entrapment should be illegal.
but it is.

kys fucking pedo

Not if you're a civilian.

Hello pedo

>entrapment
>soliciting children for sex is a "minor offense"
We should really start making up some Pedo Apologist bingo cards. It would make these threads a lot more fun.

Civilians aren't covered by the prohibition on entrapment. Strictly speaking, the act of entrapment can only be done by the government. When a civilian does it, call it whatever you like - exploitation, abuse, etc.- but it isn't entrapment and does not carry the same consequences as entrapment.

can someone explain me the falseflaggers meme?

what are their motivations and shit?

they want TCAP/HVP threads gone because they don't like what Chris Handsome is doing.
Essentially: stop liking what I don't like

Its entrapment in every other way, though. There's actually quite a long list of legal criteria for entrapment, all of which this stuff qualifies, But because one isn't met, its perfectly legal.

Cred Forums is filled with autistic people.

That's about the long and short of it.

What's with all these pedos being tall?

this

and so are pyramid schemes and yet AMWAY exists.

police always find loopholes around the law to apprehend people.

Isn't it a good thing that Ohio deputized the decoys? I thought everyone's beef with TCAP was that it seemed like outsiders were doing the policing. It puts NBC in a weird position because they're paying Perverted Justice, but it shuts down arguments like this

THREADLY REMINDER THAT THIS IS NOWHERE CLOSE TO ENTRAPMENT PLEASE PUT THIS IN THE OP OF THE NEXT THREAD TO BTFO THE PIDF BEFORE THEY EVEN START: justice.gov/usam/criminal-resource-manual-645-entrapment-elements

justice.gov/usam/criminal-resource-manual-645-entrapment-elements
Remember, if ONE - just one - element is not present, it is not entrapment. That's how criminal laws work.

Triggered pedos don't like Chris Handsome. Which is funny, since even the pedos on circa 2007 Cred Forums loved TCaP.

except it wasnt a child. it was a 19 year old.

see the dilemma now?

... it is more than a little bit disgusting to see how much people are getting off on watching broken people have what's left of their pathetic lives ruined because they were stupid enough to believe another human being could care about them.

Also the editing is garbage and its clear hansen just about never says anything he says to anyone at all, but they edit it to make it look like he does.

No, you autismal nigger, because it applies to intent. They thought they were going to meet up with a minor to fuck them and went there to do so.

>see the dilemma now?

Not really. When you solicit a hooker who is a cop, or buy drugs from an undercover cop its the same thing.

nice entrapment general, bootlicker

lel I remember this. They were gloating on how smart they are for not getting caught.
There is no dilemma. What is considered is the subjective knowledge of the accused.
miblaw.com/lawschool/impossibility-defense-in-criminal-law/
This is as simple as I can find them.

So its a thought crime?

That makes it better?

>ywn have your own TCAP-type show busting pedos in your own country

Waarom selfs leef?

>their
The falseflagger is just one paedophile who is trying to ruin the general.

Except cops can't do stings like this. As it would be entrapment.

With buy-busts, hooker or drugs, the cops can't make any move what so ever to induce.

A civilian can, though.

>except it wasnt a child. it was a 19 year old.
It doesn't have to be, you dopey fuck. That's how sting operations work. The pedo thinks he's talking to an underaged girl and that's enough to get him in trouble with the law.

A thought crime is punishing a person for having a certain thought, and that alone.

It is not a thought crime when the thought possessed by the person is manifested through some external act. In these cases the intent to have sum fuk with minors is revealed through the chatlogs and their act of actually coming to the minor.

So its a thought crime?

Look up what thought crime means once and then come back. They aren't arresting them for having desires, they're arresting them for attempting to act on them.

But you're just a pedo so we already know you're too mentally deficient to understand something like this. :^)

>pedos

This is punishing people for what they were thinking when they were doing something.

I'm having trouble seeing how that isn't a thought crime.

With actual police run stings, the cops can't do anything what so ever to encourage the crime. The targets have to do everything.

With this, the decoys can say and do whatever they want.

that shit is easily countered by a decent lawyer. The final result of these pedos court cases will be plead down to minor punishments.

>thought crime
Adding another space to the bingo

>tfw Hanson posting is better than ever
>tfw the butt hurt pedos are gonna make Hanson posting more famous than Bane posting

>when they were doing something.

Like attempting to come over and have sex with a 12 year old

If you actually watched the videos you'd see what they actually got charged with and their sentences, but again, you're just a blindly arguing pedophile triggered by the fact that people think he's a disgusting piece of biological waste. :^)

It isn't, though. That's what's so disturbing. The crime is committed before they even get these guys on camera. Then getting them to the house (and telling them to bring specific things) is just to link them to the chat log. With an added bonus of being able to get them on camera without their consent.

lol frags was fat & this chick wears bullet proof vest

A "thought crime" would be the pedo sitting by himself and going "hmmm, I sure would like to fuck some kids" and leaving it there. It moves beyond that when they send sexual messages or pictures(a felony in itself) and then arrange a meeting to fuck said child. There's clear intent there.

... dude, you know perfectly well these stings aren't about proving any type of intent and are built entirely around "solicitation of a minor" over the internet.

Why do we have to go over this every single time?

Maybe because I've spent so much time on the internet, I'm incapable of seeing it as "real."

except they prove intent everytime

are you even thinking straight pedo?

that's a funny way of putting it :3

Except for all of the steps they go through to prove intent.

None of the decoys in the chats I ever read had to persuade anybody. They pretty much just say
>kewl
and
>k

that is entirely bullshit for the cameras and doesn't actually hold up in court unless they can get the idiot to sign a confession.

You remind me of my sister. Who will respond to every text she gets. Then she wonders why people will never stop texting her. You try to explain to her its her fault for replying, and she gets this completely blank look. Repeat daily.

>well these stings aren't about proving any type of intent

>come over to fuck 12 year old

WHERE IS DA POOF?!?!?!?

I'm saying they don't need any. They've broken a bullshit crime before they show up and once the guy shows up to the house, they link themselves to the chatlog of said crime.

I wonder how lolifags deal with this. Are people who masturbate to 2d shit able to enjoy this show?

Ah I see

She should consider a lucrative career as a decoy. Mite b cool

>It's a bunch of pedophiles post their feelings about age of consent laws under the auspices that it's loosely related to a show that is marginally on television but not really

Why is this shit still allowed? No one in this thread is talking about Television or film and you all know it. Take this shit to Cred Forums or Cred Forums where it belongs.

AoC hadn't come up in this thread till you mentioned it.

Yes, I understand.

My problem, as I mentioned, is being unable to see anything done over the internet as an "act."

Or you could look up the actual statutes violated and check them with

That is your problem. If you hack a database and steal information over the internet, that is an "act".

Great discussion about television and film.

yes these issues are essential to the enjoyment of hansenkino

Thanks for the bump, pedo :)

these new videos look so weird. i like the old, shit quality, and younger hansen videos better

Nope. Saged as always, actual pedo.

There are specifically laws against that, thought. Written with input from IT experts.

This is applying a real world crime to the internet, thus, making it a thought crime.

If the Boss Papi episode is anything to go by, we're in for a treat the rest of the season.

Try again.

so you're a lawyer?

why did that spic keep talking after he said he didn't want to?

I'll get on that user (the free one will be "entrapment")

shouldn't it be
>pedophiles
>attracted to prepubescents
>13
>child

because they're scared out of their minds and forgetting their rights

>use my special pedo pronouns you bigot!

Because they're specifically targeting stupid, easily scared people.

>people talk about said board subject
>topic usually discussed from said subject is discussed
>user gets mad and claims subject is not pertaining to said board subject

ahh the ad infinitum bump.

should i feel ashamed of enjoying this show as an hebe/pedo?

>call him a sjw, that'll shut him down!

Its not hard to shut you down pedo

nah. these people are actually making it easier for pedophiles to operate, as its portraying them as intensely stupid and completely non-threatening, to anyone.

Threadly reminder there is no term for sexual attraction to adolescents and post-adolescents. Other than "perfectly normal."

>"perfectly normal."

12 year olds dude

Is there a video of that one guy committing sudoku because he got caught? There was a lot of controversy on it a few years back.

There are girls that clear puberty by 12.

They are called "JAIL BAIT"

puberty doesn't matter. its the fact they are too young to realize pedos are pathetic losers. Body has nothing to do with why its illegal. Its because they are too stupid to know why they shouldn't get with pedos. They need a couple of more years to figure out they are the bottom of society.

>they are too young to realize pedos are pathetic losers.

You are correct. 10-14 year old girls are constantly chasing down old fat bald greasy men and trying to fuck them.

... er wait, what?

old fat bald greasy men are trying to fuck them

and they always fail, as they aren't exactly aphrodisiacs.

The only time any of the losers tcap caught ever achieved any level of success is when tcap caught them.

>haha they haven't fucked a little girl yet who cares dude why should we stop them from trying hahaha
Classic PIDF, put this on your bingo card

>The only time any of the losers tcap caught ever achieved any level of success is when tcap caught them.

>do you remember her name?
>its not a her
>....

WHAT DID HE MEME BY THIS??

When's 4?

Damn Hansen is tall

But they're "underage children" user

Its sad this completely imagined scenario where its even remotely possible for a guy to fuck a completely random early teenager from saying creepy things to her over the internet has become completely real in your mind.

some of the men they caught already fucked a random early teenager prior to getting hansen'd. Shit, Hungry Papi fucked a 15yo not-a-she he met on the net.

Nah, man. I'm digging it too. Think it's just because the show is such a phenomenon on Cred Forums. I get giddy watching it. Brings back memories

Can you imagine how psychologically damaging it would be to have sex with any of the freaks on this show?

prove it

which is why a real 13 year old would never actually do something like this in a million years

>implying women have a psychology to damage

Cred Forums really does have a pretty huge hardon for watching the severely and legitimately mentally retarded get tortured.

A year shy from the legal age of consent in Connecticut. THAT MONSTER! That poor 15 year old child must be so psychologically scarred. He doesn't have the psychological maturity of a 16 year old man that would be legally allowed to shag Papi right in front of Hansen and the decoy on the very floor upon which they stood. Geld the fucker.

>I think most pedos are actual caught

lolno

And they dont get alerted at all when the decoy asks them if they have a gun?

Well, there have been a number of cases where actual predators (rather than desperate losers) have gone fullbore and pretended to be a similar aged boy, eventually get their address, then get them someplace private, then snatch them and rape them to death.

But hansen doesn't actually go after those people.

Because life in a 3rd world country is very different from yours or mine.

just isn't as much fun as tcap

You know what'd be great? If they actually pulled one of those and the predator actually went full delta-force, with multiple people, to kidnap the girl for fun times abroad, which resulted in a shootout with the police (who would of course be woefully under prepared for such a thing) that results in multiple dead, including hansen (but he'd most likely just run like a little girl first chance he got, then shoot himself doing tough stuff later and edit it in after), that results in them actually snatching the decoy, and killing her once they realize shes fucking 20.

>heeeey baaayyy beeee

Considering all the hidden cameras are behind 2-way mirrors, its a complete and total wonder no one's commented on the fact there are MIRRORS EVERYWHERE

They've got less content and less time restrictions, so they can't jazz it up as much.

>10-14 year old decoys don't exist in life

good, so you admit that TCAP is based on a fantasy premise so it's literally saved no real girl.

>decoy that is obviously 12 years old
i'm just not seeing it

i'd really be surprised if they didn't have something aimed at the predator until he leaves the house

Ah...? hmm

yea that's some stellar reading comprehension you got there.

In my imagined fantasy scenerio there's like five.

Would hansen and crew just go straight to a panic room if a couple suburbans pulled up filled with people?

>0-14 year old girls are constantly chasing down old fat bald greasy men and trying to fuck them.

Just like my japanese animes.

if no girl will ever attract guys like this, then it's making up a premise that will never exist.

>bald_beaver_hunter42025 (09/14/07 10:02:52 PM): well I play with myself to a point to where I tickel it so bad it wiggels then squirts out this juice that is not pee
>bald_beaver_hunter42025 (09/14/07 10:23:35 PM): that's the juice that makes babies
>bald_beaver_hunter42025 (10/13/07 1:51:03 AM): I have to make myself pee out that juice
>bald_beaver_hunter42025 (10/13/07 1:59:49 AM): if you take your finger and get it wet with your juice down there and lightly lightly rub it you will see what it will feel like
>bald_beaver_hunter42025 (10/13/07 2:25:08 AM): girl I wouldn't be surpized I juice seeing you nude

I am all for these sorts of sting operations, but this show is morally reprehensible. These men have violated the law and should be punished to fullest extent of said law, but at no point were they "sentenced" by any judge or jury to be shamed publicly on national television. This ruins their lives above and beyond the extent of their actual lawful sentences. If you're willing to destroy someones life like that even AFTER they've paid their debt to society, why not just lock them up for life? The real kicker is that not even all of them get convicted. But that doesn't stop judge Hansen from enforcing his own sentence. It's fucking shit.

... yea how did you miss that implication from ?

did multiple people ever show up TCAP? if you mean like,gang kidnapping, i really doubt that would happen. pedos probably don't work together for trust reasons and if it was gang activity they'd probably just harass poor families to get kids instead.

also they probably have the whole cities police force on set just in case. it seems like ~10 people come out of the bushes to arrest every single person.

I don't think they ever got more than a group of two

There was that time where, while one of the guys they caught was being arrested and hauled off, a second one drove up, noted this, and went into the house anyway.

Also the one where one showed up while hansen was doing the interview, walked in, and hansen got the double interview.

I don't jerk off to loli but I do jerk off to 2d. Love the show.

There was a group of three or four muslims once, the main guy sent out a underaged kid to get the girl and bring her to his car

>gang kidnapping
What, like a human trafficking situation? I don't think people that do that shit professionally would be dumb enough to fall for something like that.

Joshuu would definitely be the kind of person to be caught by Hansen

Best dad ever.

It wasn't his kid just some guy he knows I guess

Imagine if they did this show in Europe.

Why is he so faaaattttt?

Seems fitting for a crime that could have ruined the life of any child involved far behind public humiliation.

... that doesn't exactly make dude a better dad.

Hypothetically speaking, if I were a pedo and got caught by Hansen after sexting some fake underage girl that convinced me to visit her parents home and bring condoms and alcohol, what would be the correct thing to do minimize the damage done?

>a 19 yo theater student who could easily pass for a preteen
kekerooni

episode?

Literally, unironically a vigilante. He goes outside of the law to punish men who have not always even been convicted of a crime. How is this shit legal?

Shoot Hansen in the head and get prosecuted for manslaughter

They did. Its wank. They can't actually arrest anyone because yurp entrapment laws apply double to civilians.

dadbod
it'll happen to you too

the only time the decoys will invite you to the house is after you've already committed a crime and showing up at all gives them a free air-tight link between you and the chat log.

Don't talk and immediately ask to see a lawyer upon being arrested. This is what anyone should do for any crime, whether you did it or not.

Don't talk to him or the police. Insist on having an attorney present before answering a single question. That should be common sense, but all of these people are functionally retarded anyway.

Don't sext underage girls. It isn't even remotely worth throwing your life away for.

As has been mentioned, intelligent people don't make for good television.

Hence the reason the decoy is instructed to disengage from anyone remotely intelligent.

meant for

>tcap with women
>i'm the decoy
>milf comes in
>conversation is escalating
>chris hansen still hasn't coming
>she's bringing me up to the bedroom

like batman

also, a real life superhero

youtube.com/watch?v=t-32-m0_-Sg

It's literally on the 3rd episode you retarded spaz

I heard the shootings took so much longer because people would keep on asking for a lawyer.

What we are seeing is only the most dull of the bunch, probably.

He's no punishing them he just hands them the tools to self incriminate and interviews them. At no point of the process are they forced to do any of this.

Dude, this is a general at this point. There's only like 5 guys consistently posting and we're getting to the point where we all recognize each other.

The law is the law. Only a child would have trouble understanding this.

>Entrapment laws apply double to civilians.
Not completely violating the spirit of the law by exploiting ridiculous loopholes? MONSTERS!

And how does the third episode prove the guy has actually succeeded before?

>I don't have a last name

I know right. How dare a country that's about to convert to shariah law have sane, well written laws.

youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=mdeo7Q2E5cE#t=6
Don't talk to Hansen, it's admissible in evidence.

Interesting. I'd really like to see the raw footage for these things. I'd pay for a bluray set if that was a bonus feature, tbqh.

He admitted to it. Now why would someone lie to further fuck his shit up like that? Do you even think brah?

I realize that, but my autism is triggered by such mistakes. It was more for me than it was for you.

No no, vigilantism is applying your own interpretation of the law.

hansen operates so within the law its pretty disgusting that he isn't recognized as a defacto arm of law enforcement thus subject to entrapment law.

>Hypothetically speaking, if I were a pedo
I don't think Hansen is a cop, so you wouldn't have to say anything. Speak to the cops as you would any cop, Watch enough hick shit to get the basics down.
>Am I being detained?
>I am demonstrating my right to remain silent
>I need to speak to an attorney

>stare into hidden cameras the entire time

>a country that's about to convert to shariah law have sane
There are people who actually believe this.

Maybe he thought there'd be more free Chinese food in his future

Good man.

I'm horrified that I'm in a general.

These things and the people who post them are the worst cancer affecting this site.

No, I have no trouble understanding it. It's just that it's a painfully retarded law and has no basis in objective reality.

>He admitted to it.
So its hearsay.

I like this hispanic guy. He's a straight shooter

Good thing they're not actually in this thread.

Maybe since Hansen isn't a full fledged detective or police officer, he doesn't need to fulfill that request because he's only a journalist.

Then again, you would have heard a lot more people screaming for a lawyer anyways.

Why are the EDE sound effects from Fallout New Vegas used in these.

>most women never get unmarried
>hansen is literally enforcing cuckness

I never thought I'd see the day.

The raw footage would be hansen just mumbling like a retard, stuttering, false-starting, flubbing words and lines, etc. Then a ton of reshoots to make him look smart and intimidating.

probably the same reason random cash registers will use sounds from ICQ and sonic the hedgehog.

I really have no fucking idea what's happening in this world anymore and I feel like I'm losing my mind or the world's going insane around me.

>Seems fitting for a crime that could have ruined the life of any child involved
Could it really? There are no actual children involved, and it seems extraordinarily unlikely that any actual children would engage in this sort of behavior with these greasy 50 year old permavirgins. Now it's possible that there may be exceptions to this, but they are hardly the norm. And if it is a person (as there have been on the show) who has already molested a child then fuck them to death, but I don't feel comfortable with Hansen and whatever network he happens to be affiliated with at any given point being the arbiter of this particular brand of justice. He is no authority, and the show itself has financial incentive to be as outlandish and yellow as possible. If they end up convicted, great. Air the show. If not, fuck that. That's not how the law should work.

And yes, I realize that Hansen and friends are TECHNICALLY not doing anything illegal (at least as of now), but just because something isn't illegal does not necessarily make it morally justifiable. Before the 70s, there were technically no CP laws on the books in America, and magazines could be freely purchased from just about any porn shop. It was frowned upon, but it was technically legal. That didn't make it right. There is just a lot of moral ambiguity going on with this show.

>most women never get unmarried

would say source but i know you are a beta cuck so it doesnt even matter.

That just makes me want to see it more.

Bullshit. They aren't under arrest nor does Chris say they're under arrest. Not a single person brought up that they wanted a lawyer wtih Hansen at ANY stage. They are free to leave the house but then they leave they have to talk to the police. Where are you pulling this nonsense of shootings taking much longer? Literally use google, you will find their police interviews where a majority waived their rights. The few that did just kept their mouths shut and their footage wasn't shown.

The best part about the legal CP magazines was imagining the kid's parents at the shoot going "that's right sweetie, like that other girl's vagina" and "that's right honey, look like it feels really good, just like I showed you."

... but probably they were just shooting up the heroin they were paid.

Same here, but, yea, he probably burns the raw footage in a ritual fire.

>nu-male attacks

i meant to say "married".

But it was for love user!

Hansen and friends have final cut. They can just edit out any instance where the guy asks for a lawyer and hansen has to say "you're not under arrest."

Hes probably talking about instance where, the instant hansen walks in, they just walk out and drop to their knees, rather than giving that bottomfeeder any footage. Which, of course, they can't really spin into compelling television.

It's honestly fucking disturbing to think about. It's the same thing with those child modeling sites that were a thing. I can't fucking imagine a scenario in which a parent, even a shitty one, could ever be okay with that. Obviously there are plenty of sick parents out there who do horrible things to their kids, but I guess it's just the public aspect of it that I really can't wrap my head around. Usually child abuse is something that is hidden from the world. The fact that their doing that shit specifically to share it with the community at large is fucking chilling.

>hello, drug addict mother, we make your child famous, you get drugs, kk?

Basically all that's happening. Its why the child modeling sites never really have attractive girls.

>Veteran
>Has a gun in his car
>>IT'S A MURDER KIT. HE WAS GONNA' MURDER HER
>>LISTEN TO HIS EXCUSE
>>>I keep a gun in my car after the war for protection
>>IT WAS REGISTERED

Did this bother anyone else? I mean, he's a fucking creep, but it's really not that crazy that he might keep a CC in his car at all times. And to say it's "registered". So, he had a CC, is that what they're saying?

Has anyone interviewed predators about this? I know a handful of them have spoken to the media, but has anyone asked what the actual process was like? That's interesting as fuck.

Yes, the editing bothers people so much they actually end up defending "pedophiles" because hansen and crew are clearly misrepresenting everything they can to get the best story possible, because damn the truth, we've got sensationalism to sensationalize!

>pedophiles in quotes
You salty pedophiles couldn't be more obvious if you tried

>Did this bother anyone else?
It's the exact type of thing that bothers me with this show in general. It's pretty clear that it wasn't a fucking "murder kit" but it makes for much more interesting television if they say it was. If they're willing to stretch the truth in that instance, who's to say they don't stretch the truth with other shit?

You don't have to be a pedophile to know what the term actually means.

Sure, if you say so, diddler on the roof. ;^)

>The dude that put a huge dildo in his pants and drove to the house like that
>The dude with a penis pump in his truck

Except it isn't

If you're dumb enough to fall for this shit in this era, you deserve to get your shit fucked up.

Ah, jack, another legitimately and severely retarded person Cred Forums obsesses over.

The raw TCAP footage is pretty fucking great
youtube.com/watch?v=9eePz7rR8qk
12:55

the only people who could fall for this are so completely beyond fucked in every way that sending them to jail actually has a chance at fixing their lives by making them career criminals.

>can I use the bathroom? I've been holding it in for a long time...
>no, you should leave

Why is Hansen so fucking cold blooded?

>already used the bathroom
>letting a man who knows he's fucked out of your sight

I loved how cold he was. It would have been better if he just started reaching for a pistol holstered in his jacket

>be Joseph Roisman
>be only one in his sting to fight the charges, everyone else pleads guilty
>actually wins, judge calls entrapment, charges dropped
>years later pulls out his dick at a 50 year old woman
>arrested again

What did we learn here today?

Nah. He came back out to turn on the lights. He didn't want to piss all over the floor of the little girl's place.

And people say pedos have no souls...

>Predator

These some weak ass predators. I bet they don't even have lasers.

YOU HAD ONE JOB HANSON!

men who want to fuck women are pedos

that the weak should fear the strong?

That the Petaluma decoy was a babe

>I did have sex with someone older than 12...
>WHAT HE SAYS WILL TRULY SHOCK YOU...
>How old?
>15

kek.

not saying it is right, but come on.

freedom isn't free

>It wasn't a her

>work on the predator sting unit
>have to interview and select decoys
>meet a bunch of 18-24 year olds who could pass for 13
>get their numbers and fuck them silly

that makes it even more ridiculous. yeah, it was kind of a surprise, but no 15 year old male is being lured into shit.

#cunnybrolivesmatter

In another 10 - 20 years we will look back on this disgusting practice and shake our heads in shame. Its like if someone was luring homosexuals out for sex then publicly shaming them on tv.

>it's an user pretends to understand legal terms episode

No hug for me?

>yfw pedofiles draggin the good name of the predators through the mud

Pedos can go to hell! Predators stand with Hanson! Castrate these pedo asshole and use them as chum for alien hunting parties!

Your personal feelings regarding the law is irrelevant. Even the judge's personal feeling about the law is irrelevant. Feelings are generally irrelevant in the application of the law.

>tfw you think thedecoy girl 'who can easily pass for a preteen' is hot

End my life Chris

What about the 23 year old guy that's dating her right now?

I feel bad for him.

>Feelings are generally irrelevant in the application of the law.

Exactly. These pedo scum deserve to fill the full force of the predator judicatory system. I hope they enjoy being hunted.

Imagine being the 19 year old decoy that you could easily pass for a 12 year old. Shit must suck.

youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=l4V5Yhz42-Q#t=365
>what is it alonzo yes no maybe so?
kek

You can't make this shit up!

youtu.be/EcRglITawDQ

>more 24/7 Cred Forums generals

and Hansen got fat, needs to do some situps

Papi is no doubt a Cred Forums Cred Forums and /an/ user

>*smashes sungalsses on the ground*
>I WASN'T DOING ANYTHING

#freepapi

>"Cologne is certainly going to choke on his chicken noodles"

>when you know your enjoyment of Hansen's show triggers pedos

is hansen a terryfing man?
Everyone enters panic mode and do whatever he says the moment he enters the room.

Most underrated line in the new series

youtube.com/watch?v=7nLZXXWdbw4&list=PLZon_pPJpG2rbauVMJHFBtgs4Tt63VFkD

>What are you doing at McDonalds with a 13 year old boy?
>I'm seeing my psychitrist

Holy shit you can't make this stuff up

I WAS JUST GETTING SOMETHING TO EAT!!!

>Catch a Predator thread
>Bump limit with angry pedos

Every time.

I'm from Buenos Aires, and I say rape 'em all.

>To Catch A Predator threads catch predators
It's like pottery in motion

>That face haunts the dreams of pedos everywhere

didn't the plumber pretty much admitted that hansen was his biggest fear?

PUT DAT IN DA FRIDGE

youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=l4V5Yhz42-Q#t=1045
>it's a predator fails a will check episode

They edit this show poorly, it seems like the questions are out of order.

>Oh Cwap

My new favorite quote

Oh cawd!

Is this on youtube

Yeah they even did it twice. They could have played up the duct tape a little more but the gun is more interesting

It's an old meme but it checks out

youtube.com/watch?v=ZRhqyvvyauA

I was hoping the guy would pee his pants on film

>I take it you're a virgin
>Yes
>Not you

Wait what?
Porn shops used to just casually sell cp?

I think if they don't know who he is from TV then they think he is the girls dad or a cop and get scared

LMAO. bet that fat fuck pissed his pants

i know there's a term for it, but i dont want "term for attraction to preteens" on my search history

Thats brutal. The way they try to get a confession about shit on his computer when it has nothing to do with the case?

>Veteran carries a registered pistol
Makes sense
>In his trunk, in a bag
That's responsible, I guess
>With a knife, condoms and duct tape. He said he wanted to have sex with the girl in her shower, but he arrived and was insistent she get in the car with him.
Oh.

These guys are all harmless. most have never done this stuff before and probably wouldnt have if Hansens crew didnt invite them

Hansen should be going after the career pedos, ive exposed over 100 catfish accounts that belong to pedos, these guys actually ruin girls lives, blackmailing them and some have even commited suicide.

Hansen is a fraud and probably is a pedo himself.

little late aren't you PIDF

>ive exposed over 100 catfish accounts that belong to pedos
>they just go make another account

>busted by hansen
>they're detained, processed, humiliated in public and put on a national sex offender list

He probably just exposed those specific pedos because they wouldn't share their CP with him.

ratemds.com/doctor-ratings/50455/Dr-Maurice-Wolin-Piedmont-CA.html

kek

>there are unironically pedoshits in /hansen/ threads

looks like Chris didn't get all the trash.

>I've exposed over 100 catfish accounts

Holy fuck guys Chris can't fucking compete with this badass!

>implying most men wouldnt fuck a qt 14 year old given the chance.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with wanting to fuck a sexually mature girl if she consents.

There's nothing wrong with being a pedo, as long as you aren't trying to have sex with minors.

>tfw you've been on the show before

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ephebophilia

Are you built good?

based chris taking down the kikes

yes

did you bring the condoms?

why not jut go after someone your own age, man? at that age, teens are lacking in empathy and incredibly deceitful. they are trying to see how much they can get away with. if you teach them that they can use their bodies as sexual objects to get what they want and gain leverage over others, your denigrating yourself, and setting them down a really shitty path in life

Nothin wrong with loli you goddamn redditor

yeah masturbating to cartoons is perfectly normal

because women already act like that, might as well give men something a bit fresher to trade their lives for.

Masturbating to little girls is normal, yes yes user

Anyone who wouldn't fuck the decoy is mad gay.

It's already been proven that people who would fuck the decoy are gay, user.

This smug fuck was eating Chinese chicken noodles and fucking 15 year old boys

Reddit's that way buckaroo.

>eating
*choking on

Fuck Chris Hansen

That fucking lego hair

How is role-playing with an adult illegal?

Who cares what it is, it's hilarious to see these men's lives destroyed. They shouldn't ever admit as much as they do, but they always start yapping away. It's their own faults. Play a man's game, pay a man's price.

Oh, cool. It's Entrapment: The Show
Literally go fuck yourself if you watch this shit

Go back to fapping to boy cock to calm yourself down man

>epic
>rekt
>XD

k your s

user VS Dope Fiend
>register on drug related forums
>organize a meetup with one of the users
>pass him an aspirin saying it's extasy
>when he takes it, handcuff him
would you watch it?

those are the true degenerates that should be publicly shamed

Here's the thing, you'd just get pushed over and kicked in the mouth for doing that since no police force in existence wants to invest time in a sting to catch the actual users of the drugs instead of the dealers.

Do the same but with Drug dealers and ask them why they sell drugs and shit. It would be pretty interesting desu nut you'd have a much higher risk of being shot at a drug sting rather than a Nonce sting

Irrelevant how important it is to police. Its a tv show, as long as the spectacle of the witch hunt and confrontation is present, people will watch it.

You'd probably get shit for ratings tbqh, because if you ask a lot of street level/small time dealers the answer will either be to smoke weed for free or to buy diapers. Not nearly as malicious and compelling as finding kiddie diddlers.

Yes, but Chris Hansen can do this because there's always a half dozen cops in the next room. You would have no chance otherwise.

Not in the first episodes user

Will there ever be a more exquisite breakdown?

There won't be more than the first few episodes if you get stabbed by a jumpy drug user 10 minutes in.

>thought crime?
>put a gun against person head
>say you want to shoot him dead
>got arrested
>but nobody killed.
>charged for attempted murder
Reeeeeeeeee thought crime!

>Hypothetically speaking, if I were a pedo and got caught by Hansen
Nothing. You are already make few crimes at this point. And most likely talked with another decoy, so you can't say it is your first time.
Just do not say about any crimes you made in the past, say it is mistake etc. Maybe they will give you less years in prison, but not likely.