Pathetic angry white males BTFO

Pathetic angry white males BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

techinasia.com/women-55-chinas-internet-startups
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First time I see criticism start 23 years late.

But he hates racists.

The only person he himself kills is a Nazi talking about how evil non whites are.
He identifies with the Black guy claiming to be "not economically viable"

It's like whoever wrote this only watched clips on youtube and called it a day.

didnt he kill the nazi? did the author even watch the movie?

But Its the Niggers who have the persecution complex

Why do you keep posting this? Are you brain damaged?

lmao the actual guys who jumped off the boats at Normandy to fight Nazis were still all privileged white males

Most of them went home to turn fire hoses on black children trying to go to school

veterans coming home after seeing the nazi madness and later their kids were the main voting demographic in favor of civil rights at a time when America was ~90% white

you have been misinformed by people taking advantage of your fear of racism

dumb polposter with another uncle tom

>don't create awareness or ask justice for racial problems. just shut up for whitey.

k e k what a retard

you idiots have the gall to post about this when another cooperating nonwhite just got shot dead again because his car broke down

>America was ~90% white
>"We ruined our country on purpose, as a joke."

>"[Rabin]'s ... book uses novels such as The Great Gatsby, musical recordings such as The Charm of the Highway Strip by The Magnetic Fields and other pop culture items as a springboard to discuss its author's tragi-comic adolescence as a guest of a mental hospital, a foster family whose patience and generosity he jokes "knew only strict, unyielding boundaries" and the Jewish Children's Bureau group home system, as well as his career with The A.V. Club
>Jewish Children's Bureau

Quiet, nigger

Everyone that actually watched the movie understood the dude was insane with a huge persecution complex and saw himself as the hero... while the cop was the real hero of the piece...i really don't get why the alt-right and their sjws cousins are acting like they uncovered something.

no OP, but i ask myself the same question in relation to why i return to Cred Forums time and time again, even after i swear not to. this place is horrible. i'm done. forever only dunces and dimwits present. fuck this place.

>our country
>genocidal whites actually believe this

US is a nation of immigrants. go back to europe if you want your white homeland fantasy

lol now the "reasonable alt right poster" is revealed to be just another racist trying to fuck nonwhites over

fuck off edgy pigskin whose dicklet probably shrivels when a black dude passes him

Shut up you white retard. Niggers hate you people the most.

give up. you already lost when the world stopped going along with white bullshit.

>US is a nation of immigrants

Yes: white European immigrants.

Just because a Jew wrote how we take in the refuse of the world on the Statue of Liberty doesn't mean we should become a sympathetic dump.

>Negro refers to his penis in an argument

Very surprising.

Aren't there Tumblr tags for you boys to post in?

such an angry thread ;_;

> Political Correctness Sucks: The Movie

Good riddance.

Why is everyone faggots now?

This logic kills me, because niggers are all 'le white man oppress everyone and rule the entire world!', but it's so fucking blind because it purposefully steamrolls over fucking millennia of human history, ignoring the origin of civilization in the middle east, ignoring the inventions of ancient China, hilariously ignoring Egypt, because remember! Whites are a global, homogenous force of darkness that covered the land for countless aeons until the heroic and brave PoC stood up to this monolithic tyrant.

Liberal narratives are so fucking shallow and flimsy.

>nathan rabin

Race war when? I honestly want a return to slavery at this point.

>claims to be le enlightened race that everyone should obey
>genocided, racially oppressed, enslaved, made extinct, rabidly antifeminist throughout history to hundreds of peoples and women

hahaha fuck off. god whites are so far up their ass its hilarious. yeah lets look at history even white history is full of your oppressive shit.

See you tomorrow

More like Nathan Rabbi

That hilarious feel when all of those things are prominent only in Non-white socities now.

Hehe

Nathan (((Rabin)))

>prominent only in Non-white socities
says what? white journalism?

lmao

you probably think China is hugely misogynistic when Mao himself said "women hold half the sky" 55% of tech startups in China are made by women. compared to 20% in progressive American silicon valley. Why are whites so fucking backward?

you fucking idiot. white journos telling white boys what they want to hear to protect their fragile egos.

if you are nonwhite it's your duty to shit on whites socially, in the workplace, in education and any way you can. it's in your best interest when dealing with these racist oppressive snakes.

there won't be a race war

the black population is only about 13%

and they are having their party now

the election is going to be very telling

I wish we'd done more of that instead of setting you beasts free by our kindness.

We clearly made mistakes. All you've done is murder and complain for the last 150 years

Your veterans were a bunch of idiots who fought against their own interest.

>murder and complain

obviously talking about whites

Shit i'm sorry, i see now. Please fuck my wife and enslave me when you become royalty again.

>completely misses the entire point and refuses to acknowledge it.

Good job there, nigger, you really are making a great argument. The narrative must remain! Even if the Narrative has to shit all over muh PoCs, it must shit over the homogenous evil whites first, because liberals are narrow-minded hypocrites and closeted bigots. Not even minding that 'white people' as a term makes as much sense as 'black people' because which 'white people' are you actually talking about? I know which 'black people' I'm talking about, uppity middle class millenial US-based blacks making a fuss over problems that they make for themselves. Are you talking about Germanics? Scandinavians? Slavs? Celts? Mediterraneans? Oh no no, of course, they're all just a single monolithic anti-PoC conspiracy, yes.

Turning the tables isn't progress, progress is when a problem stops existing, it's not when you just face the other way and don't move. Liberals think demonizing an entire other demographic is progress and are so utterly blind they can't see the hypocrisy.

Are these words too big for you? Should I use smaller words?

>its the niggers
>have the persecution complex
The irony...

Its fine, i do not expect a black to have reading comprehension.

You went too far, we can see the bait

pretty much,

it is like people don't watch the movie and then try to talk about it

>US is a nation of immigrant

Can this meme stop?

The US is a nation of citizens.

>I can vote, own land, have any job, own a business and even become the President of the United States
>I'm oppressed! Give me a safe space! Fix my problems for me!

you already got BTFO

making reddit wall of text about unconnected pol nonsense won't save you . go away.

>i-it must be bait

white fragility can't handle reality on how the world actually sees his pale cumskin face.

>lmao the actual guys who jumped off the boats at Normandy to fight Nazis were still all privileged white males
there is a privilege i can live without

itt: butthurt poltards embarrassing themselves.

They were fucking cucks, fuck veterans, they gave their lives to save the kikes like good fucking goys. Nazis were the white man's last stand, WWII veterans are traitors, let them burn in hell forever.

(((rabin)))

calm down monkey, you are clearly too triggered to form a coherent thought. go back to the trailer to smoke some more meth.

>LETS GOOO

what did he he mean by this

>OOOGA BOOGA SO YOU BE SAYIN DAEYZ A BLECK MAN BEIN A HUMAN BEIENG NAW FUCK DAT UNCLE TOM ASS NIGGA YO!

Great argument, you really showed me!

Please continue being the problem with the western world.

>That last paragraph thought

Are there people who believe this? I'm Mexican, and never heard so much hatred even from the most extremist people of my ethnicity.

Are you black or a jew?

if you are a self hating white just kys already

>dumb polposter with another uncle tom
>unironically calling a negro with the "wrong opinions" an uncle tom

who is the real racist here

itt: butthurt niggers push The Narrative and fail miserably

this post should be the banner for Cred Forums. it looks like the parody of the most stereotypical pol post ever, but is in fact serious.

>genocided, racially oppressed, enslaved, made extinct, rabidly antifeminist throughout history to hundreds of peoples and women
Wait are you talking about egyptians? Or persians? Or mexicans?

What a fantastic argument you made there, sure showed me. Stay mad, nigger, hope a cop guns you down.

>The Narrative capitalized
lmao, step back into the trailer Cletus, you don't want to let your sister wait

You're hilariously ill informed and a walking embarrassment. Leave unless you have actual arguments

He's talking about things that never happened.

>privileged

Don't you have some tribesmen to sell to those nice men in the boats? Don't you have a woman to make a single mother? Don't you have some children to murder? I hear Popeye's is having a sale right now, better hurry up!

Because it's true.

>there are actual retards ITT who believe the only time in the history of mankind that slavery happened was in the US in the 1800's
Yes, they actually believe this.

Why are non whites so stupid?

techinasia.com/women-55-chinas-internet-startups

it's just a coincidence!

Lmao niggers are hilarious. What would be really funny is if you could snag a job tho

you didn't understand anything

>stormniggers unironically believe this

is there a more cucked ideology then fascism?

I love how the comments are completely destroying the author of that clickbait.

Yes, your niggerism.

Your veterans died for the kikes, that's a fact.

>ctrl+f "Rabin"
>hearty kek

Oh Cred Forums

Actually they went back home and ended up being deployed in the South to guard the children going to school. Nice try though nigger.