So we all supposedly know what makes a show "Reddit"

So we all supposedly know what makes a show "Reddit"

But what makes a show "Cred Forums"?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jVV34E061A4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It has to appeal to absolutely no one.

It has to have QT waifus

First post is always the best post. It would be something that even if it appeals to Cred Forums, it would be rejected.

Cred Forums is so contrarian and transformative that by the time a show can be pitched, greenlit, written, produced, and aired, it'll have already become "reddit" in Cred Forums's eyes.

autism, diabetes, social awkwardness, and a neckbeard

thread over

Cred Forums is just full of contrarians and shitposters. we can only like something if it's perceived as offending mainstream "leddit" tastes.

it's why you can have genuine generals enjoying a new show for a few weeks, but if that even lasts a month everything after that will be about how it's a "reddit" show and shit tier

MDE is as close as we get and thats mainly /po/ centric.

Edgy and tasteless in a way that doesn't appeal to normies. World Peace is a good example of a Cred Forums show. You might also consider terrible and forgotten shows like The Nutshack Cred Forums.

That pretty much MDE in a nutshell. No one can enjoy it.

I saw this incredibly mentally handicapped guy a few weeks ago wearing a Rick and Morty short.
Does the severely disabled even watch and comprehend shows? I'm not even trying to be mean.

Wonder Showzen

MDE is "Cred Forums xd" for Cred Forums retards that came from r/Cred Forums

>Cred Forums
world peace
>Reddit
stupid tryhard drama shit like rick and morty and bojack

Yeah they do. They love all the shows you and I do.

LOST was HUGE in the hospital I volunteered at.

>/po/ centric
i think its more pro masculinity and anti feminism if anything. to be /po/ would be handing out red pills for more guns and shit

mde seems to be the only decent poking fun of liberals anyone gets. everything else is all poking fun of anti PC and old fashioned ideology

>They love all the shows you and I do.
Are we mentally handicapped?

You know those clips of random news cast that happen, like "I like turtles".

That.

>Cred Forums, where all we do is discuss redit

Commercial products are made with mass appeal in mind, don't have a crisis of identity over it.

So unlike every other new show that tries to appeal to a wide audience in some form to garner not only popularity, but ratings and likeliness to be renewed, theyd have to go complete left field and impress no one but a couple thousand autist who gain the show nothing

They just like the colors and the voices. Maybe some of them have a basic understanding of the plot.

Mental handicap is too vague a term to say how much of the show they really understand.

it's weird how obsessed this board is with reddit

>to be /po/ would be handing out red pills for more guns and shit

/po/ is a board of peace, behead those who insult Art Attack

CP the show would be Cred Forums worthy.

LazyTown

Seasonal anime is seasonal Cred Forums if that counts.

Better call Saul?

A good way to look at it is that "Reddit" shows look for their audience and then pander to them in manufactured, disingenuous ways.

There is no "Cred Forums" show by this definition. A truly "Cred Forums" show is one that has a true, creative soul of its own and is not concerned with fans. You don't look for Cred Forums, Cred Forums finds you.

If it's western it's reddit. World Peace is an exception and only then because of Cred Forums which is the most reddit board

>Cred Forums
The poster likes it

>Reddit
The poster dislikes it

No memes.
No memorable characters

this

>it's a "Cred Forums tries to pretend its not the most reddit-friendly board on the site" episode

Just accept it

keked
makes sense

FPBP

A work being legitimately contrarian rather than the faux satire in lock step with the status quo that dominates wide releases makes something Cred Forums.

Fucking kill yourself, what horrible pretentious bullshit. What's worse than redditors is retards like you who are so deluded as to thinking Cred Forums is anything more than the worst shitposting. True creative soul? Fuck you.

newfag detected

The wire is Cred Forums.

WiReddit is Cred Forums now?

Prove it's reddit. You literally cant.

I miss wonder showzen so much

>muh poor blacks are just victims of the system
>muh faggot rawls is a normal guy
>token lesbian niggers
>muh hero faggot gangster

Man you're mad. Do you have a problem with gay? Bet you're secretly gay. No wonder you're SO MAD

promoting degeneracy is reddit, guess where you belong nigger loving faggot?

the most degenerate website on the clearnet?

This. We are always eating from the trashcan.

IT WAS ABOVE THE RIM

What about Megas XLR, the one show that /m/, Cred Forums, and Cred Forums can all agree is fucking awesome?

>Cred Forums

doesn't like anything except 4000 year old bamboo shoot manga scrolls.

>There is no "Cred Forums" show by this definition. A truly "Cred Forums" show is one that has a true, creative soul of its own and is not concerned with fans.

The Bastard Executioner

says the r/theredpill r/the_donald refugee

Cred Forums genuinely, literally thinks that megas xlr is sexist now.
Fucking redwood did a number on that board

How is it sexist? The red head is fucking hot and can kick ass.

waifus?

youtube.com/watch?v=jVV34E061A4

4kino in a nutshell.