Now that the Rider is technically in the MCU, is he the strongest character in the whole series?

Now that the Rider is technically in the MCU, is he the strongest character in the whole series?
I know it was Blaze version, AND the Rider was in full control but he's beaten the Hulk in a fight.
With that said, why the fuck does anyone believe the Quake can fight him; much less exist in his presence without absolute pants shitting.

>inb4 Thor could beat him; it would be a decent battle but i doubt it. Only one in the MCU that could touch him i think would be Strange, depending on his power in the movie.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lYUFx_Ltjn8?t=1m27s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

so his only "superpower" is that he's really hot?
fucking gay

> technically in the MCU

we know agents and the netflix show are based in the same universes as the movies and they reference it constantly (nick fury, le battle of new york) but has any of the movies acknowledged them? by this point they might as well be just derivated media like s darko or ace ventura jr

>we will never see the avengers react to coulson being alive
>we wont see daredevil, luke cage or ghost rider in infinity war

I don't like Netflix's weird way of refrencing big events. I don't watch Marvel movies, so the way they talk about that big gay alien attack confuses the hell out of me. Like in Jessica Jones they made it seem like it was totally something else than what is alluded to in Daredevil.

marvel jacks off punisher as much as dc jacks off batman
>see also: punisher beating daredevil in a fist fight

His power set is insane and isnt just "hot" its literal hellfire . Hes one of the rare Marvel superheroes who could take the hulk out!

its a magical fire that feeds off of regret, he essentially causes a persons "sins" to eat away at them, and its visualized with fire. he's also quite durable, a skilled fighter, and depending on the version a talented gunman. he can give his tools and vehicles essentially "hellfire", which is just a retarded way to say "magic retribution demon/angel shit" most (if not all) also have some sort of vehicle they can give these properties, and summon it from nothing

robbie has most of those powers, but his isn't exactly the same as a normal ghost rider

Think they'll give us a scene displaying all the Ghost Riders? Just a quick flash during an explanation of who he is?

Movie power levels =/= comic power levels. Every character is underpowered in the flicks

Robbie reyes isn't necessarily a ghost rider, he isn't possessed by a spirit of vengeance

In Ant-Man they mention a lot of the new guys on Flix: guy that swings, guy that jumps, etc.

youtu.be/lYUFx_Ltjn8?t=1m27s

iirc daredevil talks about the shit that happens in avengers 1 and JJ references the shit that happens in avengers 2

True but we don't know if the TV version is different

So who is he going to give the penance stare?

>why the fuck does anyone believe the Quake can fight him

That's what made their confrontation so interesting. Quake was BTFO so quickly she didn't know what hit her.

Daisy running into powers beyond anything she's ever dreamed, beyond science and aliens and everything else she's known is quite a fascinating scenario. I wonder if they will do much with her being deeply affected simply from having a face to face confrontation with the Ghost Rider. It's not something you just get over.

That whole multiple ghost rider story was so stupid.

His powers are not well defined. Ghost Rider is more of a primordial force than a Super Hero a lot of the time. Think of it something like Jean Grey and the Phoenix.

the fuck is this anime trash

>SHIELD running into powers beyond anything they've ever dreamed, beyond science and aliens and everything else they've known is quite a fascinating scenario

fix'd
I'm really looking forward to everyone's reactions to the supernatural stuff this season

Best scene's ever

I hope there is some line that references how they were saying Hive was "Satan, but not really Satan because Satan was just an alien".

And now someone will talk about Ghost Rider and say "So he's a ghost but he's not REALLY ghost is he?" and then maybe Mack will have to look off in the distance without saying anything.

I swear I've seen more people talking about Ghost Rider in the last 24 hours than I ever saw for the Nicholas Cage films.

Aye. If they try to explain it away with science I'll drop the show.

Its ghost rider made fun and interesting.

Did he succ the loli/shota's clit/dick after?