So I finally saw Blue is the Warmest Color

So I finally saw Blue is the Warmest Color.

Hot dayum!!! Were those sex scenes real? they were pretty full on. face getting right in there and every thing

And is Lea Seydoux ugly ?

Didnt realise she was the latest Bond chick.

>Hot dayum!!!
wew lad

>Were those sex scenes real?
prosthetic vaginas

>Were those sex scenes real?

This place is filled with idiots

The French don't have the budget for CGI sex scenes, they were real. Also they would think it unnecessary to waste money on CGI in the first place when you can just have sex for real. Much cheaper, more authentic.

They used puppets for those scenes. And Lea is sex.

If you see Blue is the warmest color as anything more than a 3 hour erotica then you should KYS

It gaves me the wildest boners of my life

/thread

No. They wear things over they vaginas that you can't see.

Also a lot of lesbians criticized the movie because the scenes weren't accurate to real lesbian sex at all

Prosthetics, supposedly.

>The French don't have budget for CGI sex scenes

Why aren't Europeans more generous towards their cinema? France, Germany and Italy are supposedly rich countries, why don't they make films as big as Hollywood?

Yeah but lesbians just can't be pleased.

Because they wouldn't do as well overseas and they don't have a big enough population to make money just from domestic screenings

It's the language issue. America can make films that even if kept to their own country, have a potential audience of over 300 million. Those European countries have much smaller audiences which means smaller budgets.

Plus since English is a lingua franca, it's also easy to export American films abroad. Barely anyone in America understands German, but lots of Germans can understand enough English to enjoy an action movie, assuming it's not dubbed anyways. Also on that point, Americans aren't happy to watch dubbed/subbed movies since they're already spoiled by Hollywood, further limiting the European market.

wait till you see Love

real lesbian sex involves sitting three feet apart on a sofa while eating doritos and watching Firefly reruns, so movies have to take some artistic license to make it watchable

theres no such things as 'real lesbians'

sounds like you're familiar with lesbian bed death, user

lesbians have a problem since they're also taught the same message growing up that men pursue and women react. This is why gay men have sex like crazy while most lesbian women are pretty passive. There's basically a few alpha lesbians (the butch stereotype) that bang all the lesbians. With two passive lesbians - and most lesbians are passive since most women are passive - it's very easy for their sex life to be dull or nonexistent.

Samefag...

Why do you know so much about dykes?

Of course it was real user. You can't fake this kind of love.

i'm the guy who made the dorito and firefly post, and i deny any connection to those other samefag posts

she looks good here. how the fuck did they make her look so ugly in the movie

I can't be the only one that thought Lea was best girl?

>dat fucking ass

no webms of the sex scenes yet baka

The way the one on the left laughs says it all: She's not in on it.

Fine. While we are at it, recommend me some quality dyke movies.

Fuck you. The other girl is so hot she makes Lea look like a potato.

yeah where was the 3foot strap-on

I've had lesbian friends in the past. They were good friends.

have you ever seen an attractive butch lesbian? the movie got it right

>Fine. While we are at it, recommend me some quality dyke movies.
Duke of Burgundy

>Fuck you. The other girl is so hot she makes Lea look like a potato.
not to me. Lea was pure sex. It's no wonder the other girl obsessed over her

>Duke of Burgundy

Torrenting it right now. Does it have BDSM?

What's the difference between lesbian foreplay and lesbian sex?

Lesbians shouldn't be allowed to use dildos. They made their choice and should stick to it.

the fingers are the dildos of the hand and women have those

yes, it's about lesbian BDSM.

it's what Shades of Grey wishes it was

>the fingers are the dildos of the hand

>Fine. While we are at it, recommend me some quality dyke movies.

Respire 2014
Mulholland Drive
Heavenly Creatures
Cracks(this one is more pedocore but Eva Green is the predator so you may like that)

pls post pusy shots!

No makeup in the movie

>all these fags who think qtpi Lea was ugly

KYS

I unironically enjoyed it for the acting and insight into lesbian/bisexual relationships. The sex scenes were meh/10 tbqhwy familia.

No, it's just erotica.

I secretly agree with you, don't tell other Anons.

>Not webms yet
>Not even fucking pics

This place is becoming shittier and shittier as time goes by.

post em

here you go

more

>Eva Green predating on some young girl

Give me more details, user. Unless you're fucking pulling my leg in which case that was a very cruel thing to do.

Personally I am down for a deep lesbian love story, but I found BITWC to be shallow. It just felt like some shallow gay film made for the attention.

>not saving the entire nine minute scene via open broadcast software

Mayor Carcetti??

>not watching the entire film every day just to watch the entirety of every sex scene but still pretend you watch it for the plot

What was her name? How long ago did she leave you? Is her new gf cute?

Adele >>>>>>>>>>> Lea

Fight me

WHERE ARE YOU MOTHERFUCKER?

DON'T EVER SPEAK ILL OF MY BLUEFU