Movie this weekend

My girlfriend is taking me to see a movie for my birthday this weekend, which one should we go see?

If you like Trek at all it's a no brainer. Best movie since Trek 6

>nigger Western movie
>Snowden is probably good, but could wait for a pirate + home viewing

Star Trek is probably the only one worth seeing in a theater.

Snowden is probably the best as long as you are pro-Snowden. It didn't tread any new territory but it was still entertaining and well done.

Sully.

Comfy tier

>my girlfriend

almost as pathetic as a him calling themselves a ">her"

I agree and movie critics can get fucked. Second best film this year after Neon Demon.

Are those the only 3 movies playing near you, you fuckhead?

Bane?

I've only seen Beyond, and it was a piece of shit, I'm sure Snowden is trash considering the subject matter, you might as well check out the Multicultural Seven since its a Western.

I've seen TM7 and Star Trek. If you only go with one, choose Star Trek, but The Magnificent Seven was solid old-fashioned fun

Beyond is still in theatres? Isn't at mine, any of you cunts know when it's coming out on bluray so I can pirate it?

No those are the only three that I was thinking of seeing.

In general senpai my gfs a bit of a authoritarian lefty so it might be funny to see Snowden to see her get rattled.

Also if I see Star Trek itll be free, so I could see two, ST and one of the others.

I go to a college that gets movies in their inbetween stages.

This. Beyond is the closest we've gotten to proper Trek in a very long time.

None

Don't give the Jews money

Don't fucking disrespect Denzel Washington like that you dumbass alt-right pleb.

ah, that makes more sense. my old uni did that too

>No those are the only three that I was thinking of seeing.
You have garbage taste then

Well its either those two, or Sully cause I already saw Blair Witch.

If she'd be willing to hope on the Light Rail to the MOA there's a bit of a larger selection.

Amazon has it listed for November 1

Mag 7 it's great.

The other two are shit. Especially Star Trek.

t. cuckold

Watch a film made by a real director about a real subject or two soulless corporate films made to bank on nostalgia and false multicultural consciousness.

If this is a hard choice for you.... Adopt a trip so I can filter you from my life.

oh shit I want to have fun at the movies. better go kill myself

You're cancer, begone from this place.

J/k dude, it's ok to have fun, just don't ever compare shit like this again.

Do you actually think anyone else abide by your rules?
I don't understand posters who think the commands they give hold any weight. Do you let strangers tell you what to do?

Of these three?

None, stay home and fuck.

>star trek is about multicultural consciousness
I mean, sort of? But I'd say it's a little bigger than that. And even though JJ Abrams and all of those douchebags will try and make it some kind of soulless action franchise, it always WILL be bigger than that as proved by Beyond.

Beyond is actually a good movie and good Star Trek. Check it out, OP.

Sully

>Oliver Stone movie
>good
kek