No thanks.

More excited for Phantasm: Ravager.

>Villeneuve
>Goose
>Deakins
>the QT from Halt and Catch Fire
I'm pretty pumped

>>shitty October dump month release
What? January and February are the dump months. October is fine.

Blade Runner was full blown atmosphere and nothing else. No substance whatsoever.

This movie should've been a proper adaption of Dick's novel, not a sequel to a mediocre set designer's wet dream. As it stands Moon is the superior film.

ya but that Aesthetic is something else.

Another annon pointed out how a few scenes from episode 2 of Starwards captured a similar feeling and i agree.

Where can i move that is Neon-punk esque?

tokyo

More excited on it being something new by based Villenueve than it being a BR sequel desu.

>you share a website with these idiots

Fucking kek, I've only seen the first two or three, so they really must have ramped it up looking that pic

This is true, but I still like the movie

Actually you are probably dealing with some intelligent individuals considering they can assess a films demerits so succinctly.

mpcdot.com/forums/topic/2847-do-paranoids-dream-of-electric-jews/

>I have no argument so I'll just call him a dumbfuck

I like moody cyberpunk as much as the next guy, but every character is either dull or only has two lines.

The only great scene is of course Roy's monologue, a scene I admittedly saw before having watched the film, only knowing the general premise. I was amazed and moved by it, and still am, but imagine my surprised when every other scene is just mediocre.

It's the kind of movie normies text during, not because it's got long winded monologues every other scene, or because there aren't explosions every nanosecond, but because it's a thriller with no fucking drama. Even the final scene is somewhat ruined by Deckard's lack of character.

I liked Ridley Scott. I like Harrison Ford. I love Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep. I fucking hate Blade Runner and hollywood's obsession with ruining Phillip K. Dick novels.

villaneuve will make it moody AND suspenseful. Calling it now, it will be kino.

is it going straight to dvd or to movies

Hopefully, have they outlined what the general premise will be?

apparently the original title of the screen play was "Metropolis" so maybe it borrows from that

You're definitely right but that particular atmosphere is so goddamned perfect and so rare in films that it kind of stands alone regardless of the fact that it falls short of its full potential.

>mpcdot.com/forums/topic/2847-do-paranoids-dream-of-electric-jews/
not reading your 4000 word blogpost but I've read the book and more of Dick's work which I'm assuming you haven't

>It's the kind of movie normies text during
because they're idiots
it's a slower movie, it's not die hard or avengers or whatever normies watch but it's not supposed to be

2017 will be the great Sci-Fikino battle of the 21st century

Rian Johnson's STAR WARS EPISODE VIII vs Denis Villeneuve's BLADE RUNNER

Who will come out on top?

>hating on Deakins
Here's your (you)
He's objectively a top tier cinematographer. The thought of him doing a Blade Runner movie should make you moist.

>top tier cinematographer
>has never even won an Oscar

Like I said, only impressionable IMDb buffs like this guy. He's anti-art trash.

Not my blog post you imbecile, I've read the book, and its themes are better than the superficiality in the film.

and Leto is in it, so its dropped

7 was so bad I doubt it can even be salvaged with a competent script, which it won't get.
Blade runner is my favorite movie of all time, so I'm tentatively hopeful.

you don't even know what the fuck you're saying faggot

fuck off

episode 7 wasn't bad just mediocre

>No substance whatsoever.
>this is true
You're definitely right

what the fuck is wrong with you idiots?