Farscape

Just started the first episode, what am I in for Cred Forums?

comfiness

Erections

Pure sci-fi kino. The first half of season 1 is a little rough. Just give it a chance and the quality of the episodes will improve.

>what am I in for Cred Forums?

Some good shit. And for one of the best villains of modern science fiction.

>what am I in for Cred Forums?

A tv show where the “plot” and “story”, exists solely to provide jobs for the make-up artists, puppeteers and set designers.

More or less this. Farscape was made purely because the Henson group was bored and had nothing better to do.

And by Hezmata was it glorious.

If you have autism and need things explained, you will have a bad time.

If you are able to go with the flow and just accept that aliens are aliens and need not be explained, you are in for a space opera of epic proportions.

A hell of a ride with ups and downs, but it really picks up in season 2.

One of the greatest tv villains, who is pretty sympathetic honestly.

A decent sci-fi story with memorable characters and its own unique charm. That said, the episodes on Earth are some of the series worst, but still fun at times.

Make sure you watch Peacekeeper wars once you finish up the show. It ends on a cliffhanger (Fuck you Sci-Fi) and it wraps up a lot of the plotlines.

If you want sci-fi kino watch this and Babylon 5.

The definition of kino user, worth your time

Masturbation, laughs and feels.

Better than 99% of sci fi shows.

lots of both of these

A massive erection everytime you hear the name "Aeryn Sun" for the rest of your life.

This is Claudia Black at her best, the series that got her and Ben Browder pulled into Stargate SG-1..

Also, a fuckload of muppets. Literally, Jim Henson's creature shop makes some really well designed characters and it helps that they are well written/acted as well.

Someone else also covered one hell of a villian and all they said was correct

an amazing show, fantastic concepts and characters, easily my favourite sci fi show ever and ive seen most sci fi shows

A show that's just darn right pleasant.

Everyone can now drop their pants.

As much as she's aged not so well, at least her voice is still 10/10.

Morrigan best MILF.

and Lexx

>If you want sci-fi kino watch this and Babylon 5.

Nah, nah. Sci-Fi kino was Stargate SG1, Farscape and Lexx.

And honorable mentions for First Wave and The Invisible Man.

Lots of laughs and comfy feels

Pure scifi-kino

Hot dog?

adventure of a life time.
I still seed Farscape - The Peacekeeper Wars BDRip 1080p on extratorrent so when you get there you know where to go.

First half of the first season is a fair mix of comfy and silly, but it turns to top tier once Scorpius turns up.

The Maldis episodes also have the greatest concentrations of ham and scenery chewing on TV