/Mr. Robot/ - Post Finale Discussion Thread

Get in here and give us your Season 3 predictions.

Other urls found in this thread:

streamcloud.eu/91gl2vqs4hu4/Mr.Robot.S02E12.720p.HDTV.x264-FLEET.mkv.html
streamin.to/kicyzqfkqypi
variety.com/2016/tv/news/mr-robot-season-2-finale-sam-esmail-elliot-shot-tyrell-alive-1201867301/
frys.com/ac/storeinfo/phoenix-location-frys-electronics-hours-maps-directions
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck this show

>12 episodes of nothing

So many twists to discuss of a Mr Reddit show tonight

/thread

chinese pls go

My friends badgered me into Skyping for the last 20 minutes. What did I miss?

rami didnt win an emmy for THIS

BEST SCENES FROM THE FINALE

>darlene walking through FBI room and they all stand to see her

>"and they all think it's me. They all think I'm the ringleader"

The only thing I don't get so far is Darlene's surprise over the FBI board. Just because of Tyrell?

SAM YOU FUCKING HACK

>we can go back and undo this
>excuse me, do you have the time?

TIME TRAVEL CONFIRM

so i assume you nothing fags are gonna stop watching now right?

no more nothing complainers in S3 is my hope and dream

Tyrell/Eliot gay sex scene as the world burned around them.

>"I love him"
Tyrell & Elliott sex scene incoming

How the FUCK do you people think Eliott is Tyrell if the FBI has pictures of BOTH of them.

>1 hr past air, still no rips

hot

the FBI chief is clearly in WRs pocket

any links to watch yet?torrents?

Tyrell is dead and is newly residing in Eliot's head.

because the eff bee eye already had everyone.

need to rewatch it too

I love him.

>Season 2 trailer shows someone banging on the door
>They never show who it was

lel

Confirmed season 3 will take place in London.

yeah, this whole time she thought Fsociety were the ones doing everything and the dark army was just an accessory.

Remember how she tried to take control when Elliot left and started doing her own moves, like burning the money or the wall street bull's balls? And Tyrell called them "cute?"

She had no idea she was just a tool that was used for the initial hack that had already been discarded. She didn't know Elliot was with Tyrell and she's gonna flip because of it

>season 5 episode 11
>we still dont know what exactly happend in those 3 days

how is tyrell this fucking weird? he wasn't this autisimal in s1

CTO Scott's the best character and the best actor in the show.

This show is absolute trash and Sam is a fucking hack though. I'll still watch it. It's the opposite of kino though.

you're so fucking stupid

Tyrell was a real person and Elliott killed him and assumed his personality.
He's obviously the scape goat they can point to as the mastermind because he's dead and missing and he can't deny it.

Holy fuck I laughed so hard

yes they did. it was the police who arrested him.

Elliot and Mr. Alderson were two different people once.

LOST

Tyrell became a personality of Elliot's after he killed him as a coping mechanism from the guilt

uhhhh cause he's literally elliott, fuckwad

I'm actually dropping this show.

Like, I'm not even joking. This was an *awful* finale for an overall bad season.

Pretty much nothing happened; the extra two episodes somehow made the show go through significantly less material than even the first season went through. It was pretty much all "le epic mind fucks", along with boring and bad characterizations.

Most of the plots could have been finished half as early as they ended up finishing. The Joanna subplot easily could have been finished by episode fucking 3 -- you know, when the plot was at the tip of our mind and would have had the most impact. But waiting til episode 12....great fucking stuff, Email. You hack.

Just like her character throughout the season, Angela was effectively pointless in the finale (including even the previous episode). All this effort put into *maybe* making her an interesting independent character who approaches the Washington Township scandal from her own angle....And then she just becomes a fucking pawn in Whiterose's game. And no, don't be mistaken -- she's not a knight, a bishop, a rook, or queen in the game. She's a goddamn pawn. Utterly pointless characterization this entire season.

Don't even get me started on Elliot. Nothing happened with him. NOTHING. And not even any great characterization in the meantime -- everything about Elliot's relationships to...everyone (including Mr Robot) are *exactly* the same as they were in Season 1.

Fuck's sake.

I'm out.

did we watch the same show? it was the cops

streamcloud.eu/91gl2vqs4hu4/Mr.Robot.S02E12.720p.HDTV.x264-FLEET.mkv.html

He had Joanna to keep his autism in check in season 1.

i got a few blank posts showing up under s02e12 searches but nothing legit yet i dont think

so...

is leon going to kill mobley and trenton?

were they fucking talking about time travel? what did she find?

gay confirmed?

See yah in 9 months.

yea good one.

see you next year

>n-nothing happened in this character drama

better caul saul threads all over again

>tfw no linux using bf to shoot me

Why did they spend so much time with the Joanna plot. That shit doesn't even matter with all the stuff going on. Who gives a shit if she gets the CTO killed.

For all the anonymous ditching out the idea of time travel (and I'm not sure if I'm comfortable with the idea myself), but Esmail actually shows a quite clear proof of some sort of time travel/hacking, not this episode, last one.

Watch again the scene when Angela confronts the lawyer at her home, and you'll see what I'm talking about

l o l see ya next season chump

Pretty much summed it up

404 my dude

she found the key to the encrypted debt files might not have been deleted, the dark army need them dead so she doesnt fix everything

>/people that shouldn't be allowed outside without a helmet/ general

because the director likes filming sexy women

Season 2 had it's moments but I'm pretty disappointed with it. I feel like everything that is going to be answered in season 3 should of been answered this season, the first half of the season was utterly pointless and should of only accounted for 3 episodes at most, not half of the fucking season.

We should of found out about Tyrell in the 4th episode, and the rest of the season should of been about Elliot dealing with Tyrell and phase 2, and the aftermath of it all. It just feels like the story is unnecessarily being drawn out and it left me feeling empty.

Season 3 could redeem the show for me but I think Sam said he wants 5 seasons. Really there's only so much material to work with here, they need to condense it down and end the series on a high note with season 3. They simply cannot go 3 more seasons with this shit without it going downhill.

tl;dr: season 2 was uneventful, season 2 should of been what season 3 will probably be about, season 3 should probably be the last season of this show, so it can end satisfyingly.

>as some asshole will just keep reposting this because it didn't turn out like his mental fanfiction

guessing they found the keys for the encrypted ecorp shit or something to that effect, so not really going back in time as decrypting and giving them all their power back

so mr. robot, tyrell, angela, dark army etc.. are going to keep elliot working on stage 2 against his will threatening and shooting him when he doesn't comply?

:( hasn't he been through enough of that shit?

DA will use the keys to bargain for something ridiculous after phase 2 is executed

yeah but tyrelliot

did u rike it?

>implying that elliot didn't shoot himself in order to take control of imaginary dad and ghost tyrell so that email could do an EPIC fight club reference/ripoff

Threadly Reminder:
Tyrell is dead, and what you saw today was Elliot's 3rd persona.

>What are you so upset about the unanswered questions it's only season 2 bro

i love reddit, whenever i get upset at a tv show they bring me back to reality

Weird, it works fine here.

if they try to undo the 5/9 hack, seinfeld is going to go blademaster.

>"I love him"
>yfw it was Tyrell that kissed Elliot on the subway

Fuck right off.

Stop the Tyrelliot posters in denial please.

Hahaha

Hope so but... Are ratings still shit?

>if they try to undo the 5/9 hack
>if
he already stomped a mudhole in they a$$ sorry famoflamb

ah thanks i'm an idiot, that makes way more sense

the gun tyrell used to shoot elliot is the gun from the popcorn machine in season 1 episode 11, mr robot took over and gave the gun to tyrell knowing, elliot might find out and try to stop it.

Remember when we all thought Darlene lost her shit earlier this season, when she killed the attorney and bludgeoned Cisco?

Can you fucking imagine what she's gonna do now?

he would have flicked like his dad since he was shot bro, that was the entire point of showing one flickering and the other wasn't.

he's real.

anyone still thinking Tyrell is Elliot (and I was still iffy on it even after Elliot got shot, that's happened before) can't believe this after the phone call to Angela

that's what i thought until Tyrell called Angela. unless white rose knows about Elliott's personality disorder and just told her to go along with it

the only tyrelliot posts i like are the homolust ones.

feels like hannibal all over

What is Usenet

>Hope so but... Are ratings still shit?

Yes, which is why this won't last more than 3.

Terrific fucking episode. What a way to end the season.
So many plotlines were resolved. My mind is still spinning from this.

all we saw is it cut to black as he was walking up to them.

another mirror here, should work after it's done encoding (a few minutes)
streamin.to/kicyzqfkqypi

joey bada$$ works for whiter0se. he's sent to protect, not kill.

he's gonna be working at the bestbuy with them next season. their new best friend. so that whiter0se can keep the key in his pocket incase he needs it.

So what did everyone think of it? I thought it was kind of weak considering everything leading up to it, but even then, we kind of got an answer for MOST of the questions we had this season, so, what do you guys think?

I liked that Angela is now in on this, but Im concerned with how they'll treat her and Elliot since now, well, Elliot might just be Mr Robot, or in the real case, Elliot got shot, or THOUGHT he got shot, and he passed out, they fix him up and make sure hes okay but hes gonna be out for a good chcuk of season 3, that in turn makes Mr Robot take over and talk to everyone about the plans. Then theres mobley and treton, and based Leon who, will, looks like Leon is on the way to kill the two, so thats gonna be great. Then theres white rose who, well, im guessing is still gonna have something to do with time. Btw, you guys did catch on that this plan Tyrell is working on is literally gonna happen within a month? So atleast we have a frame work for whats going to happen in that time frame, since S1&2 both liked to skip around in time so maybe this Month time frame will give us more consense narrative and better planning for season 3.

Ghost in the shell is going to be a disaster.
Like m night's avatar bad.

I'm not a hacker I just watch a show about them

As much as I want to believe time travel or something sci-fi isn't the case, it's pretty obvious that all of the blackouts aren't just due to a broke utility company. I wonder if that blackout at the end of the episode signifies that shit has hit the fan.

Anyone else swear Tyrell's accent was/is different? Fuck

LOST

Polar bear shows up in elliots apartment at end of season 4

i want to have sex with none hijab trenton

LEON WAS NOT ON THE FBI CHART

HE'S THE KEY

HE'S THE FUCKING KEY

you're right i'm sure THIS dark army assassin is probably just here to ax a few questions

t. Esmail

>unless white rose knows about Elliott's personality disorder and just told her to go along with it

You think that WR wouldn't have noticed Elliot is crazy lol?

Prove me wrong faggot.

Elliot can obviously only handle 2 personalities before his sanity is severely affected.

Mr. Robot was fading, away to make room for Tyrell, who is more aggressive and dominant, which Elliot will be needing for stage 3.

Leon is a more interesting character than Elliot, tbqh

thanks, i'll wait

That's your upload or is it from a site?

>people cannot jokingly change their voice

he was joking around making a reference to casablanca you uneducated peon.

the blackouts are being caused by the whiter0se mafia to force eCorp to fill that building with UPSs, which is what makes the building vulnerable to this hydrogen gas attack.

i actually enjoyed this season and the final.

but american shows really suffer from stretching the plot over too many episodes, both seasons could easily have been 6 episodes each.

after watching the emmys on sunday i wonder if it's so their shows don't get classed as a mini or limited series during award season?

Elliot and Tyrell fuck and talk about becoming gods for three days straight.

WHAT WAS THE BULLET IN THE ARCADE IF ELLIOT DIDN'T SHOOT TYRELL?

It honestly didn't feel like a finale. Some questions were answered but more were asked

The end of every season should feel like something was accomplished at this just kind of petered off

I can't wait for season 3 though

this is what happens when a single person directs all episodes

I am with you on that but people are under delusions that he might be there to protect them like he was with elliot.

Oh. Wow. You're right.

sup email you hack

>E CORP = ESMAIL CORP
B R A VO
R
A
V
O

Think Mr. Robot let Tyrell fuck Elliot when he was disassociated?

That's a good question, where'd the shell come from if no one got shot.

Not just that line my man

hope so, kill cyberpunk once and for all.

for normies

okay now you're just making shit up. take your fan fiction to tumblr

I guess you'll just have to tune in for the next season of USA's Mr. Robot to find out! Perhaps there's even a few clues in Elliot's Notebook and the Official Soundtrack, both available for pre-purchase now ;)

Daily remainder.

Has it been confirmed what illness Elliot has?
I don't see him take any meds and if he was schizophrenic, he would be homeless and walking around recording license plates and uploading them to youtube all day.

WHAT'S HAPPENING AT WHITEROSE'S PLANT FUCK YOU EMAIL

Mr Robot is gay. Elliot isn't.

In season 4 they go full Mr.Hat with it and Elliot comes out to himself.

this falling water show is fucking terrible

Kek
also, fuck you

is the fucking episode already out
can i download that piece of shit yet

Dissociative identity disorder among others.

this, what ever happened to him seeing his therapist again

that supposed to be angela?

finally tied her shit together with elliot's

the second that she started crying i started laughing

gasssssssp.

holy shit you're right. none of the dark army was on the chart.

angela confirmed for season 3 villian.

BUT THEN WHO WAS PHONE?

Who taught Esmail how to write?

Exposition IS necessary, just don't execute it in a shitty way.
No one is going to stay engaged in your film/show without a perquisite, audiences aren't going to care about what happens next if they're still trying to figure out what happened beforehand.

meh. i don't know how i feel about the finale.

if they ended it with tyrell shooting elliot i think i would have been a lot happier.

i think thats kind of the point, we were all apart of the ride, but this wasnt supposed to be the end of it, this was supposed to show "HEYYYY WE'RE ALMOST THERE!!"and thats what im excited for, i just wISH there was more explanation but even then, knowing Email, its gonna be hella trying to go through s3 knowing itll be 15 episodes of HEY THIS IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN

i think 8 episodes was good enough for this show, so maybe next season itll be only 8 or 9

No. Mini/limited series are shows intended to be just one season (or, rather, one stretch of episodes) long. Miniseries are usually not longer than 10-13 episodes, but they certainly can be if it's intentional from the start.

seeya faggot!

>we can go back and undo this
>excuse me, do you have the time?
>TIME TRAVEL CONFIRM

No, they mean decrypt the database with the key.

Elliot.

so glad we found out what happened to trenton and mobley

i wonder how they will get out of this jam!

>predicts
>4 or 5 seasons
basically admitted he has no fucking plans, just wagering how long he can keep a Cred Forums audience guessing. how long can he /lost/ this shit?

If FBI knew the entire time... what was the point of... every single FBI scene in all of season 2?

isn't that what happened...or is everyone acting so smartass that Tyrell isn't real and all that bullshit

of course a retard like you would talk shit about lost, as if he knows if the studio execs will let his show run for another 3 years

how would tyrell know angela?
how can we be sure that the final scene was even happening or if it was a hallucination like when he went through the withdrawals in season 1?

they have no actual evidence on them, just circumstance

>we have to show her how smart we are for her to talk
>0, ZERO chinks on the investigation board
nice fucking smarts there

>720p torrent is 1800kbps garbage
>last week no one uploaded a 1080p within 3 hours
>have to choose between shitty quality and waiting until tomorrow

>Sam Esmail Breaks Down Season 2 Finale

variety.com/2016/tv/news/mr-robot-season-2-finale-sam-esmail-elliot-shot-tyrell-alive-1201867301/

white rose hooked them up since they're both working with zer

didnt esmail have all of the plot planned?how is he fucking this up SO badly?

>basically admitted he has no fucking plans
or that he had an overall plan and now has more room to expand on it

fucking kek

whiterose is the key to all this

Dom said that they were only holding off on arresting them all because they wanted to find the guy in the middle.

BECAUSE HES A FUNNIER CHARACTER THAN WEVE HAD BEFORE.

>0, ZERO chinks on the investigation board
All rook same

Elliot comes back in the second to last episode in S3. Trenton and Mobley are killed or brought to Whiterose. Tyrell blows up the building in the time between the finale and the first episode of S3. The United States, more specifically the East Coast starts to turn to shit. Riots begin in NYC. We might get more of Tyrell and Whiterose to see what Stage Three will be (Because there's two more fucking seasons).

i mean literally ending on elliot falling to the ground/mr robot disappearing.

if it ended with black ninja assassinating those two at the end, that would have been cool too.

well the hallucinations usually involve the character fucking hallucinating for one, so a phone call scene between angela and tyrell in which angela mentions the dark army doesn't quite fit the mold

Anyone else feel like this show is headed in some crazy, LOST-tier sci-fi bullshit?

There are so many goddamn questions raised, so many mysteries just like LOST and the mysterious factory of the world's largest corp where Elliot AND angela's parents both got an incurable disease from that was covered up.

Not only that, but Whiterose knows about the plant and has some kind of vested interest in keeping it open. What the fuck is going to tie all this together, is Email a genius, or is this shit going to have way too many loose ends to have a satisfying conclusion?

WHERE ARE THE FUCKING TORRENTS

>We’re double-downing. Our assumption by the end of the season was that she’s siding with the Dark Army. As we move forward to the next season, it’ll be interesting to play that dynamic. Is she really with them or is she not? It’s just something with Angela’s journey, we can always keep people off balance in terms of what directions she’s actually going in.

wtf. sam doesnt know shit.

HE ERASED

the blackout after angelas phone call was tyrell executing the hack and the building blowing up

they did that shit off screen

>Our assumption by the end of the season was that she’s siding with the Dark Army. As we move forward to the next season, it’ll be interesting to play that dynamic. Is she really with them or is she not? It’s just something with Angela’s journey, we can always keep people off balance in terms of what directions she’s actually going in.

So she's a double agent for Ecorp

Bravo Email

holy shit BASED EMAIL JESUS FUCK

im actually happy about this , this is fucking great

he definitely murdered them. the scene was meant to imply that they were now dead without having to show someone killing the moozlim girl because reasons

which frys was that?

>We wanted to resolve all of the mysteries we’d been setting up all season

SO U BE SAYIN

fairly sure it was meant to be hawaii, because of the hawaiian decoration

>We wanted to resolve all of the mysteries we’d been setting up all season

People like you are the reason Twin Peaks revealed who killed Laura Palmer halfway through season 2.

I WAS PHARAOH'S N SHEIT?

really user?

this entire season was edging for far too long then ruining the orgasm

>. It’s essentially a frame up job to get Tyrell off the hook for the murder.

who gives a shit about the murder anymore nigga.
he is the #1 guy behind the hack according to the FBI

there's literally no way this is true though

good, the more mental shit the better

dom really can suck a dick.

mary sue, blatantly pandering to 'le nerdy no lifes', everyone else in the fbi is written to be dumb af for the sole purpose of making her look like a genius.

i honestly hope she undergoes some sort of big perspective change or something in the next season because as of now she's fucking cancer.

Fuck you I liked it.

The fake-out was a good move.

Edging is for fags anyway. Real men just hold a bit then nut.

>tfw Dom will never do this to you during an interogation

I really don't get why so many people assume the show is going to go in some crazy sci-fi direction. Really, the craziest thing I can see happening is that there might be some sort of Project MKUltra-like thing going on, whether with the government, Whiterose, whatever. But I don't think the show will start talking about time travel and things like that. I think everything that they'll show will have some basis in either contemporary and historical reality, or if things do get more trippy, it'll have to do with Elliot's mental state, which isn't inherently sci-fi but anytime you're going in depth and discussing the human mind, you're gonna find yourself treading in metaphysical territory (e.g. Elliot's solipsistic speech before he's shot -- that's not "sci-fi," it's philosophical).

This is Hannibal all over again. These threads are 10% discussion, 90% homolust.

I feel like they really underplayed stage 2

It didn't really have much force behind the punch, when it should have. It would be like 9/11 again but when Tyrell said it it felt pretty meh

Wrong, I like the mystery, that's what makes a show like this fun and worth watching.

I hope Email has planned things out at least so that what he does answer is satisfying and well written, unlike LOST which clearly they made up as they went along. Even then LOST wasn't so bad, even the finale was pretty damn good all things considered.

edging is great but i've always wondered if it's painful for guys?

>beta who cant hold his load

>What did Whiterose say to Angela to convince her to drop her lawsuit involving the Washington Township documents?

>I can’t tell you that. I’ll respectfully decline to answer. [But] we will learn one day, yes.

DON'T LIE TO ME SAM

she can be if she wants to be.
whiter0se and price, in their competition with each other, have given angela power over both of them.

it's actually kinda cool.

It would be extremely painful, for you.

>From Tyrell’s perspective, he really does love this person. He feels that he gives him the fulfillment that he’s always been looking for in his life.

what he did by this mean

>python speech
>"we played the slow game. Some can go a year without feeding."

>season 2 has been slow as fuck
>season 3 will hit us like a truck

B R A V O
E M A I L

>We wanted to resolve all of the mysteries we’d been setting up all season, Trenton and Mobley their whereabouts being one of them.

Sammy Email confirmed for having no clue what the word "resolve" means

neither of these answer my question

he did though

we didn't know where they were, if they were alive, who snatched them

now we do, we just don't know what happens next with Leon

Blacks are killing each on CNN right now.
Nice way to cool down after that ending.

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

if it was painfull, then men wouldnt ever do it

WHERE THE FUCK DID YOU FIND THIS

well considering you're a dude just do it yourself

>joey bada$$ doesn't win the emmy

dont ded them pls black ninja man

>now we do, we just don't know what happens next with Leon

>dude we resolved this lingering question but then created a brand new mystery literally seconds after resolving the old one lmao why you upset

FUCK

OFF

SAM

We know where they are? Please, tell me exactly where they are, I must be retarded.

Also,
>all of the mysteries
Not just the two side characters.

> worst slut
delete this

>moving the goalposts

if you're going to complain about something complain about Romero's murder being resolved in a "lol it was a stray bullet freak accident :^)" throwaway line

fuck that

can you think of a place where the electronics store would have hawaiian decor? and that also has palm trees? and that also has nice weather? and that also is far away?

literally any major US city within 100 miles of the coast (80% of all cities) would have that stuff.

Man, I'm glad people like you weren't around when a show like LOST was airing. Is this your first cliffhanger ending? The show is allowed to raise more questions, it's the end of a season and the show has been renewed for more seasons.

It also gives the community things to discuss while the show is off-air, and to theorize and put together the pieces while analyzing the old episodes for clues.

Hawaii, Florida, California, really any coastal state tbqh, most Asian nations, anywhere else in the world etc.

I'm pretty confused by people saying we have no answers. The show is going on for another two seasons, but I thought a ton was answered:
Elliot/Tyrell/Angela are all real people as proven by the FBI board
Phase Two is blowing up the physical paper storage location for Evil Corp.
Tyrell and Elliot as Mr. Robot have been working together since the scene in the car in Season 1.
Elliot has been working with White Rose since some point in Season 1 and is the leader of the plan.
FBI has known who did the hack the entire time and have been waiting to get Tyrell thinking he was the mastermind not Elliot
I mean what else do we have to answer other than overarching plot points (we still have two seasons to go):
What is Mr Robot/Tyrell/White Rose's end goal?
What is going on at the Washington Township Plant?
What is going on with Angela and White Rose?
What is Price's goal with E Corp and E Coin?
There are a few minor questions left (like the bullet in F Society) but honestly besides the big overarching goals of the characters and their relationship everything is pretty clear.

Twin Peaks season 2 is good.

frys is like a west coast microcenter.

only in a few states and they all have a gimmick. closest one to me has a ufo sticking out of the entrance.

i'm sorry for being snarky i didn't know you were handicapped. it was hawaii

>not on pre trackers
Kill urself

if you've been circumcised it's harder to enjoy since orgasm is the only thing that really feels good

didn't mobley mention running away to go live with his friend in arizona?

Cant way for the gay sex scenes with Elliot and Tyrell tbqh

Fuckin pleb

Fry's are electronics stores in the western US, the one specifically they filmed at is in Phoenix Arizona.

>people giving a shit about their literal geographic location even though it doesn't matter because they're clearly in witness protection somewhere far away from NYC and that is all that matters plot wise

autism

haven't rewatched but this is the phoenix frys

I understand the

t. Esmail

but what does that shit actually mean? like how did it start?

maybe post game threads for this show in this site isn't for you if you aren't at least a little autist

Honestly that just struck me too, they could be the ones that gave up Darlene and Elliot to the FBI, told them everything, got immunity and got relocated.

Or not, their conversation sure didn't read like they were in witness protection, also the conversation Mobley had earlier this season about running away, and how Trenton wants to go back to her family.

That said, it's a possibility but I doubt it.

t. means source in Finish or something, so it's like saying "Source: ______"

It came from Cred Forums.

They have everyone and they knew from the beginning. Next season the Dark Army may start losing members to "accidents".

Anyone have a stream of the post-credits scene with Trenton/Mobley? Every episode stream seems to have cut it out for some reason.

>hacker movie
>where is my mind starts playing

bravo ecorpmail

they're with trenton's friend that he mentions whenever he wants to run.

he ran. now they live with his sketchy internet friend in phoenix.

what is white roses plan that he started 20 years ago that he was talking about that involves the washington township plant

what did whiterose say to angela to convince her to change her mind and join their plan

what is WR and Prices obsession with angela, why is she special?

what happend in those 3 days elliot was "asleep" and mr robot had control

what the ACTUAL FUCK was that entire session with angela, the little girl, the questions and conversation with WR

what does china want with the congo

this was obvious.

mobley said he had a friend in phoenix earlier in the season. could be leon.

mobley's friend, my bad.

I thought you guys were on top of this subplot? Its obivious she is scheming to frame Scott for the murder of his wife. The boytoy will be murdered after he confess to the cops. She planned everything from the start. She knows about the Dark Army and Tyrell involvement. The only problem is she doesn't know if he's alive. She knew Scott would beat her and choke her in attempt to kill her. This is was expected.

>sketchy internet friend
my favorite type of friend

and only

i think her plan was to frame the bartender, but then vulnerable scott got dropped into her lap.

she legit thinks tyrell gave this to her.

she has a nice booty

Gotta admit this pic is amazing

My streams didnt show the credits ending.

fug :DDDDD

>i wonder how they will get out of this jam!

by dying

>She knows about the Dark Army and Tyrell involvement.
she doesnt, otherwise she wouldnt have had elliot track him down

the problem is her getting tyrell off murder charges is irrelevant because he is the most wanted man in the country for involvement in the 5/9 hack

I literally don't give a shit where they are. I was totally satisfied with them just disappearing without any explanation honesty.

I was just saying that Email's claim in the interview that they "wanted to resolve all of the mysteries we’d been setting up all season, Trenton and Mobley their whereabouts being one of them" is bullshit.

wish that tyrell is real and that there's no time travelling

why?

because i'm not a faggot

and most importantly, because I'm not a plot-twist seeking bitch

LIKE YOU

nah leon/elliot endgame.

n-no pls

elliot will go even more mental if that happens to his hacker buddies

they didn't know "everything". they were waiting for them to do something so they could figure out how to connect it all. they know some of them are involved, but they still think/thought darlene was the ringleader.

It specifically is "Terveisin", as in "Best regards". The other poster is thus "pretending" to be you and append a "Sincerely" or "Best regards" to your post.

will it include gentoo compiling in the background??

>i think her plan was to frame the bartender

That makes no fucking sense. What problems would that solve when he's also wanted for "domestic terrorism?" Is she going to frame the bartender for being the leader of fsociety as well?

She's a double agent for Elliot. She's still loves him. Elliot plan is to bring down WR and E-Corp. Mr.Robot/Tyrell plan is E-corp.

>but they still think/thought darlene was the ringleader.
really?

thought it was ty ty on the hook for everything

>Censors fuck
>Doesn't censor cunt

Man, USA just does not give a fuck

this felt more like a mid season break finale than a season finale....

they left too much stuff dangling and what they did show just wasn't enough for all the buildup in the past 11 episodes.

>he passionately fucked him in theboipussy, he penetrated his firewall

jesus christ dom really?

> FBI, don't move!
> I'm gonna suck that cock of yours but if you jizz on me I'm taking you up jail!
what do?

>last time

pros: tyrell is back
cons: tyrell isn't really back

>this time
pros: tyrell is back
cons: elliot is now gone for all of season 3 until the finale when he wakes up from his coma

bravo email

What does the cute little danish broad know about it?

Not sure what else she could be doing besides fucking this guy on the side and believe you are helping somehow.

Lmfao

>implying alexa has a cock

>What does the cute little danish broad know about it?

Are you saying that she doesn't know that Tyrell is wanted for 5/9-11?

Omg they are actually butt buddies

Tyrrell is clearly alive , that was him. Esmail tricked us into believing that Tyrrell was another personality but he's actually real

Deny her my essence and save it for the impending revolution.

>Rami literally wins a fucking Emmy
>"Let's make sure he's on screen for as little as possible."

Is Esmail just a jealous little bitch? Did he realize Malek was gonna get an Emmy while he wouldn't and thus sabotaged his character?

why was darlene surprised at how much the fbi knows?

the only person on the list that doesn't make sense is elliott, how the hell did they link him to any of this? maybe through angela?

No, I don't know what I'm saying now.

Just that what else could she be doing in the show? Everyone else has something to do.

She obviously expects Tyrell to flip once she has a scapegoat for the murder. Really Tyrell wasn't even that involved in fsociety.

there are people in this thread RIGHT NOW that are still waiting on torrents

The FBI wants Whiterose. He's the man in the middle. Little do they know, Elliot is the ringleader and China/E-corp is doing his bidding. Elliot is a god in this show. Well, Mr.Robot is the god, and Elliot is too delusional of his awareness. Mobley and Trenton are dead. Romero being killed by a stray bullet is hysterical. Everyone thought he was murdered by the Dark Army or the government. In reality some retard who can't shoot set off a chain of events that lead to phase 2.

the torrent was released 10 minutes after it aired

They had all-safe workers on that list , like that fat asian guy even though he wasn't part of the hack.

QT

she was surprised about Tyrell

she thought Fsociety was the mastermind behind this whole thing, not just some tool that's already served it's purpose. She really bought into the whole save the world thing.

>we are finally free. we are finally awake

lmao btfo darlene

I miss when tv shows did 20+ episode seasons...

Can't think of a single show that does that anymore. Seems like every new show is 10 or ~13 episode seasons these days, especially bad for shorter, 30 minute shows.

info sec guy seen with ty ty.

The pace is fine and you can't get over the fact that you were so emersed into the story and then you got cucked. The only thing to be upset is we have to wait a year. This show is great grow up. If anything GOT could take half the plot building robot has and then they would be perfect.

They were actually up at ~10:56. Well, on BTN anyways. I imagine a minute or few earlier in circles.

>everybody glossing over the fact that Tyrell killed an unborn kid when he strangled Sharon Knowles

who the fuck is samsepiol I don't remember

They didn't know shit. They think Tyrell is the ringleader and there were no Dark Army operatives excluding Cisco. They also don't have Whiterose. Who is funding everything. We need an American version of Whiterose to counteract the Dark Army. This is a classic covert operations that's being funded by a foreign intelligence service.

Even sooner, I saw it up on rarbg literally within 30 seconds of the show airing.

it's not like he knew she was pregnant.

>mfw joanna calls him a pussy

The FLEET rls didn't have the post credit scene though.

name he gave at steel mountain

ah nice, thanks have a nice day

It didn't no, but can't blame them for not knowing.

Is there a webm or something? I only redownload the 1080 web-dls

Well sure, but it was a mercy killing.

She was married to a pussy.

elliot's hacker handle. gave it as a fake name when he visited steel mountain.

>We need an American version of Whiterose to counteract the Dark Army
why?

What post credit scene?

Why are there only 2 niggers in this show? How come 1 is dead and the other barely gets screen time?

why does Mr Robot still not trust Elliot?

He's never once compromised the plan, the only time he disagreed was when he didn't want to blow up steel mountiain, and then he just figured out something better

thanks anons this has been bothering me for weeks

elliot is a we wuz kang

blacks can't into hax

>2016th year of our lord
>torrents

>They didn't know shit

that's the funniest bit. i wonder if darlene wasn't so much surprised at how much they know, but how much they got wrong and how much they don't know, so her saying "you've got to be shitting me" is more like a joke at how inept the fbi is

>when he didn't want to blow up steel mountiain

thats why, mr robots plan was to blow up a power station and potentially kill people, while elliot came up with something better

mr robot wants to blow up a building that will certainly kill people working inside it and possible people nearby

i hope he's a regular next season. he's qt :3

lol owned by FLEET

I'm confused, was this last episode all a dream? What was the point of the lucid dreaming thing if not. And if Tyrell is not real, why would we hear him on the phone when we are watching that scene from Angela's perspective.

because our elliot and as an extension, us, is a pussy like

same to (you)

Serves you lot right desu it was obvious trash from the pilot

>I'm confused, was this last episode all a dream?
No.

>What was the point of the lucid dreaming thing if not.
Hijacking Mr. Robot.

>And if Tyrell is not real, why would we hear him on the phone when we are watching that scene from Angela's perspective.

Because he is real.

>those parallels between Scott and Tyrell in the Joanna scene and everything it meant

that was some kino

I like Joey bada$$ as the new black cisco.

Wait did Leon make an appearance? I watched it off some stream site and don't remember seeing him at all

The "better" plan was extremely risky and barely executed thanks to Elliott being a worthless junkie and freaking out. The raspberry pi left behind was a major piece of evidence. Letting Elliott in on phase 2 would've meant more setbacks and more reckless risks.

did anyone else the little linux DE joke they threw in there?

it looked like tyrell was using gnome for his DE instead of KDE like he said in season 1. when i saw that i immediately thought 'yep, tyrell's not real'

but i guess i got trolled

fuck you sam

post credit scene, along with the new marvel superhero

rami malek doesnt deserve this tbqh family

Her face after she saw everything then moment before saying "you've got to be shitting me" was a face of relief. She knew they didn't have anything on them. Trenton is not on the board. Angela is a loose link in the entire board. Well Olly is the asshole of the link.

I want to FUCK Angela

he loves elliot so much he switched DEs for him

damn fine right there

indeed. didn't link the two until now.

maybe it was simply elliot's preferred setup

>huuur we didn't get nothing resolved

I mean, what was set up in season 2 was resolved. We know where Tyrell is, we know what "Stage Two" is, we know what the FBI has on everyone, and we even know where fucking Mobley/Trenton went.

After we resolved that, we set new shit up. That's how all season finales are. Resolve old shit/leave you with new shit to question.

if this was all a double trick or some bullshit and tyrell really is dead and elliot shot himself or some shit then im actually fucking done with the show

they moved to california?

is this better than microcenter?

>still uses torrents
you

>characters like you are not welcome here
email you fucking HACK

I think it's more of a "you've got to be kidding me" in the sense that she never knew Tyrell was in on this. In her world, it was just fsociety, when in fact Elliot was making moves well above her head.

We already knew phase 2 from earlier this season. Remember his fucking drug high then he crashed with a dream with everyone sitting in a table in the middle of a street. In the background a building was tumbling down. That was phase 2. Email fuckign trolled everyone by teasing the next part of the plan.

The plates on the car are 2 sets of 3 digits so not California.

arizona.

they are similar, just that the microcenter nearby to me is really small. frys on the other hand looked like the microcenter in the show.

me too brah

also because unless they fuck it up later on it would be such an intricate plot

but looking at how carelessly tyrell would walk around...

shoo, bad thought.

I didn't see this part of the episode.
>nd we even know where fucking Mobley/Trenton went.
Where did they go?

>torrent doesnt have post credit scene

WUT HAPPENED

arizona

the entire Joanna plotline fucking sucked

it was good because I thought it was leading up to something juicy with Tyrell but in the end she still has no idea what the fuck she's doing and it's all inconsequential because Tyrell doesn't need her at all anymore

sams ep lol

can someone link the post-credit scene. The torrents don't have them.

Tyrell's still a reifag though.

Phoenix.

This. Please.

im still confused as to wtf tyrell has been doing

elliot was arrested a few days after the 5/9 hack and its mentioned like 2 months have passed since he was imprisoned, so wtf has tyrell been doing? surely they werent writing an exploit for 2 months

KILLERS rls does.

combination of sam email and some other guy, look it up

im going to guess that he may have been installing gentoo

Suffer, poorfags.

How did Angela know Tyrell would shoot Elliot?

She says she should be the "first one there when he wakes up" without any information from Tyrell.

>what are you gonna do? shoot me?

>torrentfags havent seen how QT trenton looks without her hijab

lmao at you rn tbqh

i assumed that some time had gone by, like a week or something, from the time elliott got shot to the time he woke up

This, neither the fleet download WHERE DO I SEE IT GOD DAMMIT

for anyone looking, 123movies.to just got the episode WITH post credits scene up

He already told her by text or email or something.

ah right, that makes sense.

I really liked this season. Felt like a transition season like what The Witcher 2 was for the Witcher video games. But honestly if we don't get some actual answers next season, I'm gonna start to take issue for the lack of payoff

Tyrell is deadddddd

No one interacts with him. Angela knows Elliott has more personalities, "Tyrell" calls Angela the same episode they show Elliott sitting in Mr Robots seat in the vehicle.

This Tyrell is either another personality or a trick Mr Robot is playing on Elliot.

The twist isnt that tyrell is alive, its that nothing is real in that room, and Mr Robot finally has full control.

to arizona. where they work in a frys. c'mon now.

well this show is a major hit for usa, so expect this to be dragged out to all fuck. i wouldn't be surprised if it gets dragged out for 7 seasons at this point. the guy who created it said he has material for 5, but it's now a huge hit so who knows what can happen.

She's looking fine.

>This Tyrell is either another personality or a trick Mr Robot is playing on Elliot.
HE LITERALLY SHOT HIM

STOP

> You shot yourself Elliott
What did he mean by this?

Thanks user!

Anything important in the post credit scene?

go to bed already

>this show is a major hit for usa

Significantly lower ratings than season 1, and email wants another three seasons.

Won't be surprised when next season is the last

tyrell isn't 100% confirmed real tBh

the only person other than elliott that he has interacted with is angela, and that could just be another troll by sam the man with the plan

QT for a big nose

Watch Fight Club.

People don't take to shows about autistic crazy people going to war against their materialistic society.

Mr Robot shot Elliot in the premiere. While Elliot was in jail.

and Elliot LITERALLY pushed Mr Robot out of a window

Al-Qaeda has an idea to decrypt the database.

Where are you getting this line from?nobody says that. Tyrell says "you did this to yourself, Elliot" when talking about how he said to stop anyone that gets in the way of their plan.

do muslim girls like getting cummed on their nose?

what did he mean by this?

No only white girls do. That's what makes them a part of the master race.

darlene is fucking ugly and worthless, i'm so glad she turned out to be even more fucking clueless than she appeared to be.

>Esmail can't end a season on a good note

>Joey Bada$$ is the new cisco, he will be dead by end of season 3.

>Darlene become a rat so somehow they made her even less likable, most likely dead by season 3

>Scripting between everyone at the end was bad, everything seemed awkward.

[spoilers] >phase 2 was just another 9/11 [/spoilers]

6/10, I think this show got a bit full of itself.

Also the shots got really fucking boring around the end, when they displayed the new building that the data file were going into it looked boring. It seemed like the love and thought went into the other important parts of the story and the ending was left to drag and polish.

i got it ten minutes after it aired in the east coast, on a public tracker, you're a fucking pleb.

>i know her
>i am her

why does she get all the worst lines in the show? She's not a bad actress but damn that was an eye roller

I was starting to get annoyed with the shot of the characters looking at something important and keeping it from the audience meme.

but he can't possibly make EVERYTHING about fight club. r-right?

Just use ctrl+s

>I think this show got a bit full of itself

It was obvious this was the case the second they said email was writing and directing everything this time

It means Dom will switch sides.

>She's not a bad actress

she is a fucking awful actress that can't sell a scene worth a shit. not one word that comes out of her mouth feels natural.

the scene of Darlene walking through the building was great

It wasn't worse than all the USA memes

this is the only explanation that makes sense

so it's probably not the case.

only smart one enough to not be in the fbi board

should escape from it all

>>i know her
>>i am her

dom is darlene confirmed

Link to post credit scene? I missed it

yeah that was truly horrible
>this character is not welcome

>the only one not suspected is the Muslim

BRAVO EMAIL

s-stop bulling her!

not her fault she's getting all the bad lines

>the way the post-credits scene starts

It's like they tried to do a one shot like last year, but I'm sure Joey Bada$$ couldn't nail the timing

even her non-shit lines are shit. she's bad and needs to get dropped from this show in early season 3

I-I SAID STOP IT.

so the fry's electronic end scene is like 5 years after elliot is shot?

China has taken over large parts of the American economy?

they sure emphasized the design of that store

she's so bad that meryl streep needs to disown her

aztec temple is that store's particular gimmick.

yeah I hope a chink headshots her.

are you retarded

>TIME TRAVEL

it seems more china dragony as opposed to aztec snakery

huh?

>yfw the swede gets all the credit for the work others did

According to you but maybe you are a retard?

Didn't consider that. Sheeeeeeiiiit.

No that makes no sense. Why would Trenton be complaining about the situation 5 years later?

>yfw we will never see this scene

Tyrell is NOT dead. Holy shit, read the interview that's being pasted in this thread. Esmail literally said they wanted people to go through that. The question is literally "So, tyrell is alive", and Esmail confirms it. So just shhh

he was the fall guy ever since he got involved

Soon to be a copy pasta. See you next June.

maybe you didnt see the scene. maybe you are one of the retards that didnt download the KILLERS rip

so how the fuck is leon out of prison when he murdered like 5 people

what the fuck is Tyrell's goal?

Elliot wants to save the world, Mr Robot wants revenge

does Tyrell just want to "be a god?"

Adhd or autism?

White Rose/Dark Army connection.

so all according to keikaku

What's Elliot's DOB? Can't see shit.

>Leon, Muslim and Fatbeard
I'd actually love to watch them together.

power i guess

im still not really sure what his motivations are other than power, or pleasing joanna

because the plan was successful and the e-corp paper archives are lost forever

so maybe it was in the best interests of all Americans that things went back to the way they were, with less Chinese influence in our lives

...yyyeahh

do you know many people who have gotten released from prison after murdering another prisoner?

Autism or down syndrome?

Leon

Tyrell is mentally challenged. He has no ideas/plans of his own, he just latches onto the idea of a smarter/more charismatic person (first Joanna, now Elliot/Mr. Robot) and zealously pursues it. He's like the perfect cult follower.

I saw the scene muppet. Why would they be talking about getting new apt if it was 5 years later?? Hahaha.

get in that ass larry

NEW THREAD WHERE?

17 Sep 1986

Ya feel me.

leon was probably there to kill them tbqh
either that or bring them back to nyc

a picture as been posted here you faggot quit posting retarded links

the store in the show has dragons not sneks

Someone create a new thread. Also you're gay if you read this statement.

new

I POSTED THAT YOU MORON.

I like how there is zero mention of the poem. That's the key to understanding much of Season 2.

so much depends
upon

a red wheel
barrow

glazed with rain
water

beside the white
chickens.

FUCK

EPISODE POWER RANKINGS

6 > 7 > 12 > 9 > 10 > 5 > 11 > 1 > 2 > 4 > 8 > 3 > 11

witness protection is easing up

my theory sounds better its like when mark wahlberg sees a monkey abraham lincoln

instead we see Chinese influence in our daily lives 5 years from now

you're a fucking moron.

He's just trolling. He can't be this dumb.

The plan to destroy the paper files looked to be happening within a month of Elliot being shot. Obtaining keys to undo the data encryption would be worthless 5 years after they destroy the paper records. There would be no E-Corp left.

the opening scene where that chink was in the elevator, the bag he was holding said "Red Wheelbarrow BBQ"

all I could glean from the episode.

>Episode 4 that low

>11 twice

TV series here are stretched out to increase advertisement revenue.

This season really disappointed me. Real shame, suppose I'll just watch season 3 in one sitting next year.

but Sam didn't write everything this season.