You hit "post".

Cred Forums users were not hit often enough as children

>three replies
>all excellent ones
Cred Forums is lit tonight

>looks up jidf
oh

he betrayed his bull

Not content to let the left's cohort of SJWs take the mantle as the worst, most annoying, illogical, unreasonable and bullshit-beveling group in the world, the Right had to breed it's own group of equally annoying retards to flood the world with monosyllabic insults.

Cuck is to the alt-right what "hetronormative" is to the left I guess.
I dunno... I don't care.

Why are you posting Davis Aurini?

>taking memeing this seriously

It's literally just a generic context-sensitive all-purpose insult, the exact same as how Cred Forums has used the "fag" and the suffix "-fag" for almost its entire lifetime.

Stop getting so triggered by memes.

not enough waifuposting

>listen to The Biggest Problem because Maddox wrote those great articles back in the day
>who's this clown with him? oh well whatever
>over time realise Dick is smarter, funnier, more chill and even a better writer
>show begins to deteriorate, Dick tries to be funny or argue well but Maddox is literally too autistic to let anyone else have the spotlight
>see the breakup coming a mile away, not surprised when it happens
>now only listen to the Dick Show
At least Maddox's old articles are untainted, I'll always love "How to kill yourself like a man" and "how big are my balls?"

Why's your end-game?

Why are you posting her everywhere?

Are you really so desperate to show off some girl who doesn't even know you exist?

>Why's your end-game?
I like posting my waifu! Don't you like posting yours?

The difference is that fag is acceptable and historic and tradition. This cuck shit is the equivalent of the millenial/numale/redditization of our very language

No, because if I did, I'd have dozens of angry mouth-breathers shit-posting on me and my girl-friends social media because they're that autistic about tripcodes.

10 minutes between your first post and his reply

then 1 minute between his reply and yours

maybe you need to find a hobby or, here's a thought, a real gf

uhh.. ok!

?
if someone replies to me i shouldn't keep them waiting should i? That would be rude!

Dick Show is really finding its character now. Taking live calls is a great addition, as is the guy acting as the operator/screener since he doesn't assert himself in the show otherwise.

Why do you put so much thought into it? People like you are why it is so prevalent. It's nothing more than a fresh term to insult emasculated men, and it's already gradually being replaced by nu male.

Are you me? Because that was my experience to a "t"

Joined Dick's patreon last week and glad I did (them bonus episodes) Hearing his experiences on the Dr Phil show was interesting. The man is hilarious, insightful and a riveting storyteller.