People argue on this board that sucide sqaud has merit

>people argue on this board that sucide sqaud has merit

>there is litterly a scene where harlly is texting "MissstaaaAaAa J" and the joker has a fucking Joket emoji icon

So the joker took a guy hostage and made him make a little cute emoji version of himself? Or did he make a little cute emoji version of himself?

Hot Topic the movie- hot shit wall to wall

>inb4 marvel drone
They are all shit you retards

you don't want to beef?
you don't want no beeeef?
yoou don't want no beeeeeeef

Joker*, obviously, excuse me- too much cum in my bum to post.

Well the Joker is pretty insane and thinks highly of himself.
For a HUNKA HUNKA like you.

That scene made my butt hole move inwardly

>So the joker took a guy hostage and made him make a little cute emoji version of himself?
That honestly sounds like something the Joker would do.

>Watching SS in the theater alone because I'm a shut-in freak
>Group of normies sits a few rows away from me
>We're the only people in the theater
>eagerly awaiting HUNKA HUNKA and "THIS IS KATANA, SHE'S GOT MY BACK" scenes after hearing about them on Cred Forums for weeks
>I start laughing uncontrollably for the entirety of each scene
>Glance at the normies and they're staring at me with confusion
>They must think I'm DAMAGED

It really doesn't

That was me during The Force Awakens. I could not contain my laughter.

why not?

Did you laugh when Flag says, "AHM UH SOUL JURRRRR"?

>Most common criticism of marvel on these board
>"Lel soulless cashgrab designed for plebs."
>Snyder and DC movies buttfucking us with non stop product placement in the movies.
>Terrible merchandise advertised directly inside and outside the film.

Out of your mind Gobi.

This. People on here talk about DC movies like they're some sort of underground art projects made by people with a lot of heart, seeming to completely forget that DC is the second biggest capeshit producer on earth and their film execs puss out and start forcing reshoots on their movies any time something Marvel does makes money.

Captain America: Civil War > Batman vs Superman > X-Men: Apocalypse > Dead Pool > Suicide Squad

>ABSOLUTE MADMAN?

It totally does.

You got it wrong.

Suicide Squad > Batman v Superman > Deadpool > X-Men: Apocalypse > Captain America Civil War

X-Men: Apocalypse that high up?

Because the Joker would not spend hours having some guy, or doing it himself, resizing- coloring- and stylizing a little icon and make it as cute as possible unless it was a children's cartoon.

"Hmm, too menacing- make me smiling!"
"Hmmm I don't like how it cuts at the chin a bit, can you resize it please"
"Hmmm is my hair really THAT shade of green? Maybe more neon"

Or

"I just bought this Photoshop introduction manual and a Wako tablet! I can't wait to make a cute little icon so that Harley can smile :) when she texts me cause I'm her boo boo"

1 month later

"UGHHHH I just can't figure out layering!!!"

Or is it much much much more likley that this movie was made head to toe for the "Lawl Rawr Xp!! Vans 4 life" part of the world

>all the harley quinns this halloween

I wanna go as Slipknot.
But yeah, all them Harleys.
But I'm in Milwauke.... they're all gonna be fat.

>So the joker took a guy hostage and made him make a little cute emoji version of himself?
This is actually something The Joker would do.

>they're all gonna be fat.
Fuck, that's going to be rough.

>implying Joker or Harley wouldn't kidnap a graphic designer, chain him to a computer and force him to make Joker emojis, constantly telling him one tiny aspect of it is wrong just to fuck with him
I wouldn't put any iteration of the Joker above doing this.

This.
Joker has proved time and time again he'll go through quite the length to pull off something completely pointless for just to make himself laugh.
That's what the Joker does.

Batman v Superman > Suicide Squad > Dogshit > X-Men Apocalypse > Captain America: Civil War > Festering nigger diarrhea > Deadpool

I don't mind you putting Batman v Superman over Suicide Squad, I just love my villains.
I liked Deadpool though.
Only good part of X-Men was Quicksilver and he has one big scene in the entire movie if you don't take in account the part his legs get broken.

That sounds exactly like something he would do.

It was a based cinema experience desu

>Picture of user in the cinema

Nah it's
>Deadpool > Civil War > SS > Apocalypse > BvS

Fuck off, Marvelcuck.

But Deadpool is a Fox movie.

And DC films are WB movies.
What's your point?

That it doesn't make sense to call me a Marvelcuck.

That's such a BTAS Joker thing to do, obsessing until it's literally how he wants it to be. A fucking emoji. Of course he would.

No it doesn't, why the fuck would the joker create a self emoji

Why not?

Do you even know this character?

>obsessing until it's literally how he wants it to be
No, he doesn't even care how it looks. Imagine the look on the guy's face after a couple hundred failed attempts when Joker tells him it looked fine the first time.

memes > literally anything