Gee its a good thing Doc invented time travel a week before lightning strikes the tower...

Gee its a good thing Doc invented time travel a week before lightning strikes the tower, and not 6 months earlier or a week later :^)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8f9MNkbTzxg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Hey George, you ever notice how our son looks exactly like that guy I almost fucked?

What did she mean by this?

I know, right?

>it matters when you invent time travel
I sure hope your trolling

The lightning had nothing to do with inventing time travel.

Did you watch the movie?

how the fuck did biff from the future not recognize calvin klien?

My point is Marty only had to wait a week to go back to 1955, since Doc's date on the machine (nov 5 1955) was only a week before the storm (nov 12 1955).
if Doc invented time travel April 1955, the date in the car would've been April, then he would have to wait until November for the lightning to get him back home.
If Doc invented time travel in Dec 1955, then marty would've been fuckced

You're not thinking fourth dimensionally, op!

Now OP, don't con me.

We both know the clock tower thing was a replacement for driving into a nuclear bomb test site.

>plutonium
>1955

wouldve been outed as commies or ruskies immediately

>almost
Im sure George assumed he was raising Calvin's illegitimate son

You'd be surprised what you forget about 5 years later.

god, i want to suck on those pretty young teenie titties.

lorraine is a fucking angel.

youtube.com/watch?v=8f9MNkbTzxg

keks every time

Biff would have wrecked her.

>M..m..mommy???

someone who you spent an hour with, over several days, you'll remember exactly what they look like 25-30 years later?

>this argument again

Her dad hit him with a car
He caused Biff to hit a car of manuere
He had purple underwear
He played a wild guitar song at the school dance

How could you NOT remember someone like that?

Because white people arr rook the same

Best post ITT

They would have figured out a different way to get it working eventually. Doc did it in 1885, he can do it in 1955.

Shit user, I never thought of this.

>sat at a dinner table with him for maybe 10 minutes.
>watched him blur around the streets for 3 minutes.
>played guitar on a stage for 3 minutes with a bunch of black people, in a white town, all surrounded by dancing people, alongside George, who she's now enamored with.

It's not a stretch to remember an event, without remembering much about who was involved. Especially after many many years, and hundreds/thousands of other bigger events happening between then and now.

Then Marty would be 30 years old, not 17 or 18.

Irrelevant, Marty is too young for it to make sense.

The original script had them go to a nuclear facility and drive into a bomb test site.

its not necesariy a bad coincidence but I always cringe when the old lady gives him THE PAPER THAT IS GOING TO GIVE HIM THE EXACT HINT TO SOLVE THE STUCK IN TIME PLOT ELEMENT

Just for fun...
Would you stop her?
Would you look into her eyes and say no?

I just fucking said that you idiot

>a week before lightning strikes
>lightning struck on November 12, 1955
>Doc invents time machine on October 25, 1985

wow, you are fucking retarded, OP. Go watch movie instead of shitposting

Damn

He does, his PTSD just triggers and he has to deal with it.

Yes, I bet logical conclusion for her would be 'my son is similar to the guy I almost fucked 30 years ago. He must have TIME TRAVELEED!'

>use multiple lightning rods and an overhead line
There. I solved the problem.

your assuming george thinks she fucked "calvin" back in 1955, since marty is their youngest he probably thinks she had a fling after meeting back up with calvin around whatever year marty was conceived.

legitimately there is no way at some point while marty was growing up and began to look exactly like calvin george didnt think this and they probably fought over it, theres not much she could say to prov it wasnt true either. fuck.

George barely interacted with Marty over the course of a few days. Add to that, no photographs of him, and 30 years since he's seen him. How or why would he compare physical features between Calvin and Marty? And being Marty's (Calvin's) dad, he too shares physical characteristics to him. If anything, he'd just assume Marty looks the way he looks because of his own genes or he looks similar to a family member when they were his age.

He hasn't seen him in 60 years, and "Calvin" hasn't aged more than a few days.