I just can't get excited for the New Star Wars movies. Am I getting too old for Star Wars or has it just become shit?

I just can't get excited for the New Star Wars movies. Am I getting too old for Star Wars or has it just become shit?

TFA was garbage, thats why, i feel the same

Windu is alive.
He's Snoke.
Finn is his son.
Finn is the force awakened, it's why he went traitor, and Rey didn't use force powers till AFTER Snoke says the force is awaken.
Rylo even detects his presence at the village and mentions it later.

I am actually excited about the guy who did LOST writing for Star Wars.

Also Windu is the chosen one to bring balance to the force, hence why he used the Purple Lightsaber, since he's always been a balance to light and dark, red and blue sabers.

This is why he was so against anakin.

I fell asleep watching the HD rip and haven't even bothered to watch it again.

There's nothing to be excited for. TFA is the same shit we've seen decades ago.

I've never like it very much. I don't see the appeal.

No, you're not getting too old, Star Wars really has just become pandering reddit-tier pure unadulterated shit.

episode III was pure kino

Is this an ironic meme or do people actually like the prequels?

Why Chewbacca's fur is blonde now?

Meme. It is cool to be contrarian now. Just wait til episodes 10+11+12 come out. Everyone will love episode 7

episode III was pure kino

???

I actually enjoy the prequels.

Retarded fucks like who just can't handle that tfa was shit, regardless of what you think of the other ones it was garbage.

It was never as good as you've been taught to think it was.

Is english your first language?

Nobody who likes the first films should be excited about the new movies. Disney is going to "Marvel" the franchise.

I like the mcu movies.

No, it's just fun to take something that's not so stellar and come up with reasons as to why it's great.

No

They aren't star wars

Get on the HYPE TRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN

kill yourself

they are bland as fuck and all the same. same formula. same shit one liners. same assembly line bad guys and cliche world destruction threats. just not good movies ever since disney got their paws on them. i'm not trying to start a flame war but how can you possibly like them, or at least consider them good movies?