Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BLqMX8Ro-m0
youtube.com/watch?v=Vc1t1AZpY7Q
youtube.com/watch?v=1-Ow8vK_oak
youtube.com/watch?v=7BmdovYztH8
youtube.com/watch?v=hqVUIK6gKnM
youtube.com/watch?v=x2ZVihACwQ0
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328
pbs.org/newshour/rundown/u-s-israel-sign-massive-military-aid-deal-38b-10-years/
defensenews.com/articles/graham-rips-israel-aid-package-as-too-low
timesofisrael.com/yaalon-38-billion-military-aid-deal-with-us-not-enough/
youtube.com/watch?v=SEPs17_AkTI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Financial_crisis_of_2007–08
youtube.com/watch?v=6rMBhJVr28w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

my mum showed me this, she's excited to see Hulk dong

Can you imagine being so soulless that you would do this?
Was it in their contracts or were they just given some extra money?
It doesn't matter much anyway, it's pathetic no matter how you spin it.
Downy Jr looking pretty JUST in that thumbnail, he probably knows. Sucking cock for drug money had more honor and dignity than this.

The likes are bots and they are deleting negative comments.

I can't belive these people are literally crying imagining Trump, and literally saying that Hillary isn't just as bad

Thats a little quick on the trigger, I remember the british celebrities campaigning for a political outcome and it not working.

Same shit with twitter and facebook. They don't realize that censoring people will just piss them off to the point where they'll actually go vote.

what in the fuck

alt-rigth blown the fuck out

When you gotta get that blow, you gotta get it right the fuck now.

what are all these people who bash trump now gonna do if he becomes president? it amazes me how much bias there is against him when it comes to media and celebrities.

Not often you hear people in genuinity call a presidential candidate a racist abusive coward.

I can't believe you would say Hillary is just as bad and not infinitely worse.

I do think she's infinitely worse; I'm being fair

>trump is a racist

I'm really glad they overused that buzzword and killed any power it had.

Guys, I'm a fake human being and I need a new IPhone, so don't vote for Trump!

Probably make more Youtube videos about how the president is a 'poo poo head'

Transcript pls

What are you going to do if he loses? People here will backpedal like mad.

Probably shitpost. What else is there to do on this site?

>tfw not for Trump
>not for Hillary
what do anons?
lesser of two evils?
I seriously cant believe this is the best we've got

>amazed that a cartoonish candidate with no political experience, with virtually no policy, who says retarded shit and has a weird internet following gets hate by the media

Gee, I really scratch my head in wonder why nobody is willing to take a person like that seriously

note how they dont say one good thing about hillary, just that trump is dangerous so vote for whoever isnt him

>quickly goes from serious business to meme tier
>LE HULK DONG
>WE WANNA SEE THE HULKS DONE
>LETS SEE HIS DONG
>FULL NAKED HULK DONG

Wow, Marvel, wow.
Bravo.

Okay going back to my DC threads.

I thought RDJ was a conservative?

Hillary will likely be dead before the election.

>no policy

wow its like i cant go to his website and look up his policies wow really makes you think

Not American, but i'd say vote for Trump.

Best case with Hillary is the Status Quo, worst case is more wars. Best case with Trump he actually pulls off all his shit, worst case is he gets gridlocked by senate / checks and balances and Status Quo remains.

>hey you should go vote

>not because you have the ability to do it as an american citizen
>not because you should be invested in the future of your country
>not because you should be educated on the issues and form opinions of your own

>but because if you do you'll get to see a famous person naked!!!!!!!!

Fuck this country.

Because voting against Trump is the only sensible choice you can make in a voting booth this November.

>>>/reddit/

thank you for correcting the record

He is, but the cheque was probably very good

He's Liberal for pay.

Downy is getting outed by Corey Haim, he has to shill satan now

>1:00 into the video
Hey this is pretty good!

>1:03 into the video
Well that escalated quickly

>no policy
are you fucking serious?
also
>no political experience
better than super villian political experience

Before you shit on all these actors, remember that the Clintons have had over 30 people killed.

They legit could have had their lives threatened, so cut them some slack.

it's called "liberal humor"

To be fair, she has never actually been charged with a crime and has experience in government whether you agree with her policies or not. I mean, you can scream all day about "muh benghazi conspiracies" and the email shit was indeed shady, sure. It probably even was a tad bit of criminal negligence. But to assume we'd get anything NEW with Hillary is foolish. That's the problem with Trump....it's the erratic behavior that may be bad for our economy...and we can't even guage how successful he'd be with literally anything government related since he has never served a day in public office.

The election isnt a game. Wait for the next one since Hillary will only serve 1 term anyway, and get someone genuinely better.

Sort of all your faults for not voting in the primaries anyway...tbqhf

>People in America look up to celebrties for advice about politics
Why is that a thing?

>We want diverse voices....but only the right ones. P-please vote. We..we'll show you Mark Ruffalo's dick if you do!

Do they realize how desperate and pathetic they sound?

Voting for Trump is the biggest blow to the established order you can make.

>worst case is he gets gridlocked by senate / checks and balances and Status Quo remains.

The next president will be selecting somewhere between 2 and 5 Supreme Court justices and that kind of power being in the hands of the least qualified presidential candidate in the last century is a nightmare

Gimme a full list, folks.

>reddit tactics on Cred Forums where people will call you out
Why bother?

Because they played "MUH SUPER HEROH"

He flips flops on every fucking thing and he never wrote any of the shit on his website. Are you retarded? He switches platforms almost on the daily. He doesnt even know what hes running on half the time

How naive do you have to be?

Lowest Common Denominator.

They need someone to tell them who to vote for so the Jews pay celebs to tell them who to vote for.

Keke did you pull this vague meaningless pandery propaganda from hos last rally?

>not liking Trump or Hillary makes you le rebbit

Ok

>racist abusive coward

He is. Most likely doing this as a favor or he doesn't want to be blacklisted for not being a bootlicking liberal cunt.

I think for you specifically slitting your wrists is the only sensible thing to do in that booth or at any other point in the future

>to be fair
Ledditor detected.

>Best case with Hillary is the Status Quo, worst case is more wars.
These two things are exactly the same. Especially with Killary who is a notorious warhawk who wants to go to war with everyone.

Yes im fucking serious you dolt. He flip flops on ever major issue. Hes not even sure what hes running on half the time hes changed opinions so often

I suppose if you arent paying attention or watching anything hes sais, you may think that he himself wrote his policies down on his site...which he didnt, since he cant even name what they are

Oh, I voted in the primaries.

While i think the partisan nature of politics at this point has killed your Supreme Court system, with either president electing whoever will serve their political ideologies rather than the actual constitution, i'd trust a Conservative to more uphold those values, rather than just vote for feels.

That is if the Constitution really matters to you. Again, not American so i think it's a joke either way, but regardless you're gonna get some fucked up shit happening in your Supreme Court either way.

But everyone knows they're rich as fuck so why should the working man think that their opinions and his opinions are the same?
The famous share zero things with the common man so why listen to them?
Or is logic too hard for them?

...you aren't from here are you?
You've got a really noticeable reddit dialect thing going on.
If you're not acting like Cred Forums then why shill for trump?

>muh benghazi
>conspiracies
she literally organized the overthrowing of the Libyan government and gave weapons to ISIS because of a dick measuring contest with Russia
she is responsible for the death of FAR more than just a few Americans at benghazi; literaly millions have died at her hands
>criminal negligance
intentional criminal behavior, and she did it to hide the stuff we dont even know about yet

you also forgot to include the millions shes recieved from the saudis and other foreign governments; the most of any candidate ever. many get arms deals in return, just like the saudis

>whether you agree with her policies or not
this is the only thing that isn't objective, but I disagree with her on *every* major issue

she uses misinformation and fear mongering like the OP video to convince people she has a common sense moral high ground when the case is almost the exact opposite

she is a Machiavellian devil of the highest caliber. We know we will get more war, intentionally dangerous spending, persecution of american citizens, the restriction of ALL of your rights, and the continued destruction of our economy

I'll take the *erratic unknown* any day of the week over that

>Posting the video
>Only increasing the views
>Increased Views means more people will see
>Which more people who will vote against trump now
Good job dumbass

Oh, calling me reddit...how original faggot.

Vote Trump

Easier to impeach.

>include poor mexicans
>no peaceful muslim in the video
fucking racist bigots

>marvel nu males will defend this shit

goddamn I remember when Cred Forums was bearable

>over 32,000 likes
How can so many people fall for this?

What a shame to see so many Americans supporting Hillary.

Is she going to win? :(

>noticeable reddit dialect
you would know wouldn't you reddit?

apparently in the rough cut a couple of hundrred dollar bills flew out of RDJ's suit when he waved his arms around. that's why in this video, the final cut, he's just stationary to keep all that money.

This, where's the obligatory sandnigger plowing a plane into the Pentagon?

I MEAN IT'S 2016, FOLKS. WE ALL JUST GOTTA SIT THERE AND DIE.

Got any sources on anything remotely criminal then? You must be knew if you think presidents havent armed militias or rebels in the past or tried to overthrow governments we didnt like...we've been doing it for a century

Why is it worse NOW? What exactly makes Hillary an example of this being different?

ha! that guy from buffy
fuck i just remembered he killed jonathan

P R O J E C T
F E A R

People here used to bother out people's names when they did screen caps. It's not even a politics thing but I hate how trashy and personal army this place is becoming that they can't even bother to do that anymore.

So who's going to make a youtube poop of the video?

youtube.com/watch?v=BLqMX8Ro-m0

HOW MUCH DID RDJ GET FOR THIS

Y'know, I want to believe it won't happen, but normies are just fucking stupid. They see x actor shilling for hill, and follow their lead.

I mean Brexit was one thing, but this is rather different.

>How can so many people fall for this?

Says the guy voting for the incompetent, lying white supremacist that all the currently alive former Republican presidents have vowed to vote against

It's you. You're the gullible idiot.

>Why is it worse NOW?
I've never said it was good or OK in the past, but the incompetence of her foreign policy may literally be the most destructive since Hitler, no exaggeration
Every person killed by ISIS since 2012 she is responsible for. Every single person killed in Libya and Syria since then is her fault. Every person raped because of the refugee influx in Europe is her fault. Every child that drowns fleeing war is her fault
>sources on criminal
she was found guilty of the email shit but not charged. this is common knowledge

He looked like he got raped by a pack of criminals

>Says the guy voting for the incompetent, lying white supremacist
Trump wants to lower the poverty as well as support Black American student education and help black poverty.

How is Trump a racist again? You really need to stop reading articles from Shillary about him

Trump is less likely to start a war

>Everyone is in autistic denial that Hillary is going to win and everyone thinks this is gonna be some doomsday end of the world scenario when it will just be more of the same and nobody will care after November. Then Hillary serves one single term and does barely anything new or different

Every 4 years, you neets act like these candidates will destroy the fabric of society.

I just want Trump to win since he said he would tell us the truth about 9/11

dont vote, fuck this retarded garbage

voting for no one is still a vote. it means you refuse to partake in this retarded duopoly of lies, manipulation, and outright and blatant corruption

get gary johnson on the debate stage, then vote for no one. only ethical choice.

>Trump is less likely to start a war
Why would you assume that exactly? Id love to hear that logic

My dream is for Trump to win
Just imagine that massive assblast from them

>Trump is less likely to start a war

>Speaking at a campaign rally in Pensacola, Florida, Donald Trump indicated that, as president, he would attack Iran if their sailors made improper gestures toward the U.S. Navy.

>still believing this meme that the influx of refugees caused some massive rape wave or crime surge that is exclusively "refugee crime"

You realize this has been debunked for months, right?

this desu. both hillary and trump suck major dicks.

>trump wants to audit the fed

Go back to Cred Forums
I'm with Her

>still being an autistic 9/11 "truther"

>using campaign money that could have been used "for dem programz" to pay off celebrities to trashtalk your opposition
good thing Bernie doesn't actually care since he took the easy way out instead of fighting Hillary and her "super delegates"

Hillary Clinton
>complete psychopathic warmonger as secretary of state, trades american arms for personal checks, open war hawk and would shoot down Russian planes over Syria
Trump
>wants no aggression with Syria or Russia
>...

Why this wasn't a Hilary campaign ad since they're clearly shitting on Trump? Way to stay unbiased Americans

>we're famous listen to us xDDD

ugg

>register, go out and vote :)

whatever, at least it's a decent message

>AND FUCKING DONALD DRUMPF IS A RACIST

click off video

im not an americuck so i really dont get it thats all. in my country we don't make our potential future leaders out to be the devil.

>still being a muslim schlong sucker

WWIII is very possible with Trump, but would that be so bad? the world has stagnated, it's like that fat sweaty man sitting on his couch and watching TV all day.

>being a Saudi shill

She was not found guilty...thats the whole point of why the investigation ended. It ended because they (agree with it or not) found no evidence to lead to indictment.

Trump has already signaled his resentment of Saudi Arabia and NATO, the two institutions most responsible for nearly every war in the ME and North Africa. He has been more conciliatory with Russian involvement in the ME, a prerequisite for attaining a lasting solution to the ISIS problem.

All of these things are less likely to start a war than say, threatening to shoot russian jets bombing jihadists.

>everytime I remember how Bernie completely buckled and bent the knee to the candidate that stood completely against his entire movement

seeing liberal/sjw fags get wholly blown the fuck out by a diapie-shitting neocon granny will always be funny

>with Trump
Its literally possible with both
didn't you see what was happening before they slide everything with the current riots? the US is going for russia

Trump has literally laid out on numerous occassions the countries he would bomb/and or invade with little to even no provocation

The man is a retard who will likely piss off more people than Hillary.

he wouldn't start one but he would sure end it and wouldn't fuck around playing political games like clinton would

>This guy could nuke everyone he wants!
Why can't Americans understand basic democracy?
Any leader of a demoncratic country can't do what he wants, when he wants and how he wants

Sure. Trump, the guy who said he doesn't want to be openly hostile towards Russia, will start WWIII. Not Clinton, who has already participated in the destabilization/overthrow of like 4 countries friendly with Russia.

You have no idea how much I wish the right wing fever dream versions of Obama and Clinton were actually real

Except it hasn't at all.

>you are a shill if you dont buy into autistic cinspiracies
>not like me, im only a conspiracy shill

Fuck yourself scum

If Hillary was at least on the same level as Obama, I would probably vote for her.
But, she is far more of a globalist whore then he ever was, and will sell this country down the river.
Trump may be divisive, he may say stupid shit, he may put on a show, but at the very least he appears to want to do something to make this country better.

What was his fucking problem?

Funny, isn't it?

how about 2 examples?

>racist abusive coward

If none of those people are running for office, why are they trying to influence voting?

he needz mo programz to pay for his spine the RACIST Captain Amerikkka broke in Civil War

It's funny because lots of blacks support Trump. I have a black friend who hates Hillary and really wants Trump elected

>NATO is repsonsible for wars

Oh, this whole "any globalized peace keeping or economic unity group is le bad" meme. Why dont we just live on a rock somewhere in the fucking ocean then and refuse to be a part of virtually anything? Its not like our economy is tied to global markets or anything....

Speaking of, have you seen the Obama vs Obama videos?

youtube.com/watch?v=Vc1t1AZpY7Q
youtube.com/watch?v=1-Ow8vK_oak
youtube.com/watch?v=7BmdovYztH8
youtube.com/watch?v=hqVUIK6gKnM

I could ask the same of Obongo.

This is bad?

>racist abusive coward

>Liberals unironically think Trump's obvious saber-rattling in an election is more dubious than what Clinton has already done in a position of power.

This is why people don't deserve to choose their leaders.

Then sorry you are a retard that gets his news from Alex conspiracy faggot Jones

I think he's just an anti-racist lolbertarian

>I have a friend
>lots of blacks

Do you realize that you having one friend who supports Trump does not translate to a lot of blacks supporting Trump. We have the numbers. Anywhere between 1-2% support Trump. That's not lots. That's even less than Romney, who got 6% against a BLACK president. Hell, even if Trump was polling at 7%, that still would not, by any definition, be "lots"

My dream is for Hillary to win
Just imagine the massive assblast from Cred Forums

Nope. Those who see the video will scroll down to the comments where everyone is stating to not vote Hillary

>Its not like our economy is tied to global markets or anything....

Wow, it's almost as if globalism it's a retarded economic and geopolitical model that Trump has staked his entire candidacy on rolling back.

-comments on Russia have flip flopped over the last 6 months
-comments on Iran have been aggressive, to the point of even considering a land war
-comments on thebuse of nukes has flip flopped recently. To the point where he'd even consider bombing Iran or North Korea

Did you just tune in to his campaign?

You've got it all wrong, democracy is to ensure that people get exactly the leaders that they deserve.

DELETE THIS

>it's a Cred Forumslack thread

Deplorables plz go

they don't deserve to live under a despot either, democracy is the lesser evil

better some inept plutocrat who will only be there a few years than a megahitler

/po/ are just a drop in an ocean, their opinions don't really matter and almost no one outside of Cred Forums knows about them

What does that have to do with Trump flip flopping?

>my Obama does the same thing deflection

the liberal butthurt will be far more entertaining if trump wins and you damn well know it

I want Hillary Clinton to win just to see how bad things get. For the lolz as we used to say

Liberals are allowed to shill as they please if it's a democrap, but god help you if it's not.

>where everyone is stating to not vote Hillary
You mean the autists from Cred Forums and the_donald who go after everything that offends them?

Nothing, I just think they're amusing. There was a great one that deals with Clinton and what he was saying about her when he was running against her, can't find it right now, maybe they took it down.

>Jews are legitimately afraid of Trump presidency

KEK

Whatever helps you sleep at night, cuck.

>more unemployed Americans
>More poverty
>More crime
>Thousands of refugees coming into the country every month as our economy keeps going down the drain
This is what will be happening if Hillary wins

What would Hillary's reaction be she lost? Would she just retire from politics all together

Its really not a retarded economic and geopolitical model. If you want to be an autist and pretend that you dont share the planet with anyone else, by all means. But let the adults talk here. For fucks sake, this particular meme is blatantly retarded.
>le we should go full isolationist and have no allies and import nothing because globalism bad, despite it producing actual peace keeping initiatives and acting as real deterrents for aggressive nations

Fucking kids failing their economics and history classes.

wtf I love Drumpf now

>muh doomsday scenario

It will be more of the same. Thats it. Thats literally it.

Are you being paid to shill for globalism or do you actually think it's a legitimately good idea? If the latter, how old are you?

Luckily I've got nothing invested in the US, good luck out there when it happens. I'll be thinking of you all, and laughing my tits off.

>muh doom and gloom if I don't get what I want
Same old shit

I do declare in my position as a politician to lie,
steal and rob you blind.
Give money and property to people who shouldn't get it, while you go hungry and homeless.I also declare that I will do my best to bring this once-great nation down to the ground, and make it into some sort of second-rate banana republic.You know, in my position as a voice of the people, ha, ha, I will attempt to pull the wool over the eyes of those who have put me into this esteemed position of authority. Haven't you realised yet that my friends and here in the House of Treason on the banks of the old river, are just treacherous vermin who one day will destroy you all.

She is nothing if not persistent.
Surely she will run in 2020 if she isn't bedridden by then.

>tfw you so into making Cred Forums cry that even when you hate RDJ and Marvelcapeshit you close ABP just to give an extra kick to the views you gave to this shitty vid...

I'm not voting, Hillary is vile and Trump literally has no chance. That dumb-ass could have single handily taken it if he would have shut the fuck up after his nomination.

Flee from the country unless she and Bubba want to end up in prison.

They would just put her back in the cryo-freezer until the next election.

>jews
What about people who genuinely believe in True American Values like myself?

It is one thing to see through liberal bullshit, it is quite another to confer serious political matters to a living meme. He does not represent GOP which has been hijacked by you snaggletoothed betas and senile old people.

He won't win anyway.

wow, sounds almost as unhinged as our last 2 presidents and Clinton

The US can have allies you retarded faggot. The problem lies with an America foreign policy that benefits Saudi Arabian monarchs, Zionists, and European plutocrats more than- you know, Americans.

Israel loves him.

Start a day time tv show like Oprah

>What about people who genuinely believe in True American Values like myself?
You/they should have stopped this more than 20 years ago.

They all look like complete shit. Also really goes a long way to debunk the whole jewish conspiracy meme.

>you must be a shill meme
If you think there is some big bad globalist illuminati conspiracy that is trying to destroy your life, you are quite literally a retard. The reality of the global market is that we are involved in it, as most first world nations are. Global fucking poverty has been an all time low because of the concept of global economic policies. You dont live on a fucking island where other countries dont exist, and America imports a shit ton more than they export, so you dont have any clue what you are talking about. And the UN has acted like a real deterrent to nations that are aggressive. Read a fucking book and realize how literally autistic this "globalism bad" meme is...and how it makes you look like a moron with no grasp on how economics or politics work

the nation of israel and the elite jewish controllers are 2 different groups with separate interests

All the media campaigning after that was hilarious too

>You wanna vote for a socialist jew instead of Hillary? YOU FUCKING NEONAZI CROSS BURNER

>What about people who genuinely believe in True American Values like myself?

They're the ones voting for Trump.

Anything else is suicide.

Wasn't he the one that said that Donald Trump should be burned alive?

>Apartheid regime loves the white supremacist

Shocking.

what is that

Oh, more conspiracy buzzwords eh? Sorry, I thought you actually knew what globalism meant or was.
>MUH ZIONISTS!
>DA JEWS!

Please dont breed

>shadman

You didn't actually answer the question.

My country has been completely ruined by globalism btw.

>that image
go on

>My country has been completely ruined by globalism btw.
Despite this being total bullshit, where and how faggot? It has to be concrete facts and not just in your head

>Zionist
>Conspiracy buzzword.

You legit outed yourself as not being older than 14.

You still didn't answer the question.

>hate something
>make a thread about it
>spread it around
>add to its view count

literal idiot

Hungary

Despite our governments best efforts, foreign corporations keep sucking out our money causing unemployment and poverty, and pay the media off to show our president in a negative light

Zionist is a conspiracy boogeyman buzzword, you dumb Alex Jones listening faggot
>you are 14 if yiu dont buy into my internet boogeymen
You honestly have to be a teenager to autistically bitch about them secret zionists and the illuminati they are running.

I honestly hate people like you, people who think their bullshit is actual news or fact.

You are the reason we are laughed at by the modern world

Literally every country with a criminal privatization after the fall of the Berlin Wall, and by now most of the southern Europe countries too.

Yes...yes I did

>This movie has a black man in it, fucking zionists are at it again!

Comparing the economy under Obama and the economy under Bush is pointless considering the GFC. Your chart is shit

Cool meme?

stupid tripfag

Can you quote the answer please, I missed it.

Present FACTS...source what you are saying and prove the issue isnt a more complicated economic one that isnt "muh blame the globslists". Prove it isnt your own government's shit policy.

>I'm famous, listen to my personal opinions and do as I command plebs!
Genuinely the most unattractive quality in a person.

>I would bust that tight pussy so hard and so often that you would leak and limp for a week.

>dude, its like, literally everyone and everything. Its all like, bad man. It all sucks. Gotcha

>Zionist is a conspiracy boogeyman buzzword
no zionism is a real movement
>You honestly have to be a teenager to autistically bitch about them secret zionists and the illuminati they are running.
>you have to be teenager or autist to believe that multi-billionaires and their like minded partners would try influence the world, i mean who would want to change the world?
you're an idiot

Scroll up and read it, faggot.

Scroll up and quote it, faggot.

Isn't that the nigga who doesn't keep up on current events? Has anyone informed him that the Cold War ended and restarted?

Oh please tell me more then about the illuminati. 9/11 was an inside job, right? The illuminati is in league with the rothchilds too, right? Do they make blood sacrifices to satan also?
>muh big bad billionaries are controlling the world boogeyman

Well shit, sounds like you got some earth shattering facts there friendo, im sure this blows the case wide open...nobody has got the info YOU got on those bad zionist goys, right?

yes spout more bullshit that i never said. good post

>the zionist global conspiracy is real
>I promise im not 14

Wew, pol doesnt even try anymore

You said there was a super secret zionist world government or force that controls the world markets or you alluded to believing that. Which basically is a roundabout way of blaming jews for your problems

Am I wrong?

There's always somebody out to get them

Are you retarded? That's only done when we know the people personally.

What's the point of blotting out someones name on twitter when you can literally just go on Ron Perlman's profile and find him?

>tfw the only people who can bust the zionist conspiracy wide open are a bunch of high school dropouts
I wonder why noone is listening to them.

i'm 28. that was my first post itt btw

no, i didnt say any of that and i dont believe any of that

Why would they be super secret? Everyone literally knows who they are.

Then explain what you do that isnt "da zionists did it" meme. Im sure you have rational and concrete evidence...

>literally attacking strawmen

top cuck

Trump 2016

>Trump 2016
No thanks, Alex

What are you even asking anymore?

James Franco looks like fucking dog shit, holy fuck.

>You said there was a super secret zionist world government or force that controls the world markets or you alluded to believing that

No he didn't. He said Zionists have disproportionate influence over the US government, and you would have to be completely seperated from reality to think otherwise.

For fucks sake, the intense pressure to placate to Israel is so pervasive, Ted Cruz told an audience of Arab Christians that the reason why they have been historically mass murdered by Muslims is because they didn't love Israel enough.

youtube.com/watch?v=x2ZVihACwQ0

This is what the republican establishment was pimping as the preferable candidate to Trump.

>cant follow his own autism
Well you brought up zionists and how billionaires are controlling something. Im asking for evidence.

Any...
At all...

Fucking this. The entire media is turned against Trump. They're openly shitting on him, a man who is a presidential candidate and actually might win. They're so sure he'll lose.

I've never seen something like that before.

you're not even making sense. no one said the zionists did anything i just said it is a real political movement, and you're implying that the powers that be are zionists which isnt necessarily true

I imagine that most people not voting for trump genuinely recognize that he's a racist, scary prospect.

I personally think he's obviously racist but not maliciously. He's simply ignorant and is doing everything he knows how to become president. I don't blame these celebrities at all for making this video. It's pretty plain to most people what trump is.

>have to choose between the corrupt war-hungry secretary of state and the unqualified businessman who went bankrupt several times

Truly this will be an election to remember.

You're asking for "any evidence at all that billionaires are controlling something".

Please reread that a few times.

Apologize to Imam Affleck.

At least he's not an antisemitic wifebeater like you.

>zionists are controlling the government meme
>"psh, you have to be completely seperated from reality to not believe this autism that is itself, seperated from reality"
>more muh zionist conspiracy

I wonder if you are aware that A. people laugh at you and B. that you sound like a retard

Are you implying racism is bad or?

I don't think he's racist in any meaningful way. I'm voting for him because he won't take in rapefugees like the dem party wants to

I guess similar to what happened with Brexit, which was that they ranted and raved for a little white, but eventually accepted it, and even though the election of Trump would certainly have fewer consequences than Brexit, the outrage would be immeasurably greater. I would think however, there would be a greater impetus to use the election of Trump to galvanize people against conservative, or the right-wing.

>genuinely recognize that he's a racist, scary prospect.

I swear I thought the Falcon actor supported Trump? Or did he change his mind?

>That Don Cheadle butthurt

>we came together because it was the right thing to do

I take back what I said about these people being shitty actors

You had a chance, but now...

Why would I save a election I no longer have any delegates in?

Never thought we'd witness this level of liberal pandering. Even the qt from Blindspot couldn't escape it.

>she hates goys
wtf I love shillary now.

Now here's your democratic nominee for president on the reason for the Syrian war: wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328

>

The best way to help Israel deal with Iran's growing nuclear capability is to help the people of Syria overthrow the regime of Bashar Assad.

Negotiations to limit Iran's nuclear program will not solve Israel's security dilemma. Nor will they stop Iran from improving the crucial part of any nuclear weapons program — the capability to enrich uranium. At best, the talks between the world's major powers and Iran that began in Istanbul this April and will continue in Baghdad in May will enable Israel to postpone by a few months a decision whether to launch an attack on Iran that could provoke a major Mideast war.

Iran's nuclear program and Syria's civil war may seem unconnected, but they are. For Israeli leaders, the real threat from a nuclear-armed Iran is not the prospect of an insane Iranian leader launching an unprovoked Iranian nuclear attack on Israel that would lead to the annihilation of both countries. What Israeli military leaders really worry about -- but cannot talk about -- is losing their nuclear monopoly. An Iranian nuclear weapons capability would not only end that nuclear monopoly but could also prompt other adversaries, like Saudi Arabia and Egypt, to go nuclear as well. The result would be a precarious nuclear balance in which Israel could not respond to provocations with conventional military strikes on Syria and Lebanon, as it can today. If Iran were to reach the threshold of a nuclear weapons state, Tehran would find it much easier to call on its allies in Syria and Hezbollah to strike Israel, knowing that its nuclear weapons would serve as a deterrent to Israel responding against Iran itself.

>The best way to help Israel.

The US' entire rationale for destabilizing Syria was to benefit the Israeli agenda. At no point did American Interest play into it.

Well if you believe things without evidence...

pbs.org/newshour/rundown/u-s-israel-sign-massive-military-aid-deal-38b-10-years/
defensenews.com/articles/graham-rips-israel-aid-package-as-too-low
timesofisrael.com/yaalon-38-billion-military-aid-deal-with-us-not-enough/

>equivocating kikes and jews with goys
Do you really not know what that means?

Say, why didn't Ibrahim Al-Afflecki pop up?

Don't be an idiot people aren't ranting about brexit now because it's obvious the tories are going to fuck it up get cold feet and then corbyn who was a eurosceptic gets to slide labour into an easy victory. Screen cap this.

They're entitled to their opinions like everyone else, even if they have a larger platform to stand on than most.

I think Don Cheadle though went way too far and made a fool of himself.

goys is easier to type out.

It's not pandering when the republican candidate isn't even a republican, just a stereotype of all the negatives a republican seemingly embodies.

Trump is a joke. A LITERAL joke. A year ago, nobody was taking him seriously. It was obvious he wasn't going to win the primary because he's a fucking reality TV star. A literal Kardashian.

>corbyn winning anything in any circumstance
I don't think so.

"Your" nominee. As if I support her

Do you have a point with this? Is this supposed to be "evidence" that zionists are running our government? Thats it?

You conspiracy fruitcakes work backwards with the scientific method, you fit shit INTO your premise and fulfill your own prophecies.

The rest of us think you are a retard

Anybody looking forward to Kanye 2020?

Holy shit, "goys" means the opposite of "jews."

LIL B APPEARED

>im a biased tripfag
If trump can get in why not corbyn?

I'm a very lazy person.

You CTR faggots don't even fucking try to pretend you're regulars. What do you even think you're accomplishing here? You're much better off trying to turn the berncucks on reddit.

Why do some of you think this is some evidence for a global zionist conspiracy?

Jesus fuck, have none of you heard of Occam's razor?

>I pray to Allah when it's useful.

Jews love Hillary, Affleck hates Jews, you do the math.

>nobody is a regular but me
Do you need us to acknowledge that this is your hugbox friend simulator?

Trump's chances are questionable, but the UK has a very different system. No leader has had such poor relations with the party leadership in recent memory and the public has a low opinion not only of labour, but Corbyn in particular. The Tories aren't stupid. They would just keep delaying triggering the article before they would doing anything that would make them risk losing power.

They're going to piss and moan about it like all the britbongs still pissing and moaning about Brexit.

What's funny is that these cucks are saying that 'not all wanted to leave EU,' as if all national votes always have a significant majority vote.

>yfw DC comes out with a Trump ad

Directed by Kino King Snyder.

>Based Cap,Sluteye and Scarlet Waifu is not in the video

i knew it Team Cap is the best team

Trump is literally the racist meme candidate. You guys can't whitewash that fact away because some of the racism is ironic. Kek it's still racism!

You idiots think think that your internet safe havens, memeing and echo chambers go unnoticed by liberals?

It's so funny how you idiots think that aligning yourselves with racist rhetoric and destroying moderates in the republican party would have any other result. You are unapologetic deplorables. Let's see how that works out in November.

>The Tories aren't stupid
Opinion fucking disregarded. Brexit is the biggest cock up in british politics since Blair and the war.

>Trump is literally the racist meme candidate.

Name one thing he's said that's racist.

No half-quotes, or interpretations, give me full length unedited quotes.

>The Tories aren't stupid.

Oh please faggot. The worse thing that can be said about Brexit is that it didn't change anything.

You think America is giving 38 billion dollars to any of its other allies?

>being this close election day and still in denial of Trump's quotes

Trump has not said anything racist. Also banning all muslims from the country is something every non-muslim in the world should do if they enjoy their freedom. Not because of the terrorism but because islamic ideas are anti freedom and so they should not get voting power.

This, as long as Lizfu doesn't appear, I'll be fine.

>Trump has been being asked if he'd run for president for decades
>he's just a joke

youtube.com/watch?v=SEPs17_AkTI

>tories
>not stupid
This is going to be a fun few years my friend.

It hasn't led to their downfall and probably helped them in the general election. It probably became inevitable once UKIP started gaining power.

We've given billions to other countries before, yes. Are they all zionist conspiracies?

This jews meme is getting old, friendo.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Financial_crisis_of_2007–08

>in denial

>literally asking for them directly

Does you mother spoon-fed you your stupidity?

delusional trumptard thread

keep defending you tvdaddy while voting against your own interests for a rich entitled chad fuck. he doesn't give a shit about you other than how dumb you are to vote for him.

Jew memes might be old, but Reddit posters are far more grating.

I do hope you get the hint

Team Cap should start a pro trump super PAC now just for shits, make it the exact same formula as this video.

Cite your 38 billion dollar aid deals with other countries where your own politicians and those of the other country demanded more.

Trump said that Obama's disaster presidency will prevent us from having another black president in the future.

You know what that means, right?

Let me tell you what that means. It's means that Trump and Americans are racist and from his perspective, we are justifiably racist. No black president, especially if he's a liberal, will be judged by the merit of his arguments or knowledge, but only by his skin color.

I actually forgot that Trump said this until the birther thing resurfaced and then I remembered about how he asked for Obama's college transcripts. I want to see Trump's college transcripts and everything he demanded of Obama in the name of transparency.

The dude is fucking racist- and so are his supporters.

If you think brexit went according to plan or helped the tories you must be either a huge partisan shill or a blithering idiot.

>tfw voting Johnson but either Shillary or Donnie Derp is going to win because the whole country fell for the two party meme

I've come to accept that regardless of what happens the next 4 years are going to suck dick, so it's whatever. Still fucked up seeing all these liberal fagmos shilling for Hillary's corpse this hard

The only time the US ever gave so much money before was when it financed the rebuilding of western Europe after World War 2, and the Cold War strategic interest of doing so was clear enough. 38 billion to Israel on top of the billions they've already received cannot be explained by anything other than the Israeli lobby.

I didn't say that. I'm saying that having a referendum was better than not regardless of the outcome because of the thread of UKIP.

People always say Trump is racist when hes only ever been pragmatic and smart.

If you think that Arizona, California and Texas becoming literally Little Mexico because of the 15-30 million illegals there isn't a problem, that is guess what *a different opinion*. If you think having a sensible immigration policy for Muslims so crazy ones from Afghanistan don't make multiple bombs here is racist, then call us a racist.

I am not even going to talk about anything else you may have meant because I am sleepy.

>cap america team nowhere to be seen
HAHAHAHAHA

Yeah, those American born Muslims, the few million of them, are really pushing for Sharia law this year. Along with all those Muslim women, children and the elderly who came over here. Now I have to behed a child tomorrow. What a drag. Damn. All those Muslims just coming over here and changing democracy. Sure does suck

While im at it, I should just he afraid of every non Christian...its not like only one organized religion has actually changed written law in the US.

>This is the America Harambe died for
all hope is lost

>throwing away your vote
>calling other people faggots

That would only show that Trump would view Americans as racist, not that he himself is racist.

Can you post the quote, or am I just gonna have to go off your retarded post?

Oh! Im reddit! You sure showed me! Wow! Thats a good one.

Hillary will start a war with russia if she continues as obama has. Trump wants to become friendly with russia. This issue outweighs any concerns of whos a douche or whatever. Id take all the walls in the world over a new cold war.

>it doesnt count unless it is 38 billion
You are juvenile

Just legalize the non violent illegal immigrants and everything will be fine.

Truly an interesting result. Either they don't care or wish to remain neutral.

Worst case scenario: they're in a later video. (This PAC shit is producing multiple videos)

Ofcourse they can't actually change the laws right now retard, they're a minority with no power. But they want the laws changed and the more of them there are the more possible it is for them. If you want to see how they want to live, just look at any muslim country. That is their true desire of how to live.

Man, young Trump was so much more humble and articulate.

>it just cant be explained
>despite it has been explained and anons just dont like the answers

I csnt help ya kiddo if you want reality to be shaped into a specific thing where you are nevrr satisfied with the facts given to you

You forgot where the GDP growth was just 1.8% this year and Bush's lowest ever was 2%.

Just post anything to back up your claim. Post anything that comes near it.

>there are 2 shit options
>you find a worse 3rd option
wew

>ukip
Buddy they were afraid of losing seats to labour and the lib dems. Ukip are a meme and just like the right wing surge in the berlin election this house divided shit just lets the left come in for an easy win.

>what is an average

>voting for Hillary or Trump is somehow also not throwing away your vote

All options are shit

There arent 15 to 30 million illegals...stop with this meme, Cred Forums

No, if you do that, that's telling them breaking laws is fine. When the other subhumans hear of that, they'll then try their luck. Illegal spics do not even try to assimilate, and I have seen this shit firsthand, given I'm a spic.

He also said in an interview with ABC News:
“I think that he has set a very poor standard,” he said. “I think that he has set a very low bar and I think it’s a shame for the African American people.”

Someone that isn't racist wouldn't even entertain the thought or sentiment involved in these crude statements.

Trump may just lack self-awareness which isn't necessary to still be considered a gd racist.

Holy shit fucking dropped to to the pits of hell. was unironicallu gonna vote for him too. this is rage inducing

obama won in big part THANKS to him being black
give his backstory, politics and knowledge to a white guy and nobody would have vote for him

Except you haven't even attempted to explain. You think zionism is not even an actual political ideology that exists.

Do you think this is an argument? Or some new concept? We've literally been afraid of every minority influx for the last 200 fucking years, using the same arguments. Its a dead argument.

We didnt even want jews after WWII...

>Someone that isn't racist wouldn't even entertain the thought or sentiment involved in these crude statements.

So basically everyone who voted for Obama is racist by your definition?

CHI

>“I think that he has set a very poor standard,” he said. “I think that he has set a very low bar and I think it’s a shame for the African American people.”

Lol, how is that racist?

"1.a person who shows or feels discrimination or prejudice against people of other races, or who believes that a particular race is superior to another"

He was neither showing prejudice or discrimination against blacks or stating any sort of superiority.

Literally grasping for straws.

Next?

Not saying it isnt a movement, its just not a boogeyman controlling the universe

No you stupid cunt.

No, they were clearly aware of the real threat that was UKIP, which was why Cameron mentioned it in his party conference speech before the election. The result of the referendum had the added benefit to the Torries of obliterating UKIP, which probably would not have happened if Brexit failed, or the Torries hadn't promised a referendum.

all you idiots dancing around the "racism" word like it matters any more

the statistics and now lived realities show that black and most other minority communities damage and destroy western society (which was build by the white man for the white man( wherever they go. This is because they have a biologically lower IQ and completely different inherent behaviors to white people.

Of course, the problems are unfixable but "racism" is just a reality.

Everybody is a racist but you won't "nail" Trump as one. He is the next president after all.

bullshit! obama won despite being black. his candidacy was exactly what people were looking for- he was young, could easily talk to millennials, give rousing speeches like no other candidate at the time, and his grassroots efforts were far superior to hillary or anyone else at the time; 1st candidate to utilize social media and the internet to reach voters like no other candidate. now every candidate does it.

stop believing the racist bullshit. if being black never helped any other black candidate before then why in the fuck would it help obama. it didn't. obama just wowed people and for good goddamned reason.

I look at isreal and their laws and they live fine, almost identical to the west. I look at muslims and their laws and their beliefs and I don't want to live in that. Also there's not enough Jews to change the structure of the country. Many times more than enough muslims plus their giant birth rates.

You're a subhuman cuban aren't you?

>Captain America not in a Shillary video whilst Iron Man is
Really makes you think...

cute, stfu retard. next

t. Triggered faggot.

Look at the seats in parliament and tell me the UKIP was the real threat. It's a threat in so far as the labour government would be the plurality and could then easily coalition with the libdems.

You realize that most muslim nations are either our ally or moderately peaceful, right?

And I keep trying to explain to you that the boogeyman of "too many X in this country will radically change this country" has quite literally never been true or factual...it is a boogeyman and a tired one.

Read a fucking book

t. delusional 1st introduction to racism babby

>We didnt even want jews after WWII...

Probably had something to do with the fact that jews led an anarchist terror campaign in the early 1900's that included the 1920 Times Square bombing that killed 38, the assassination of President McKinley and the attempted assassination of then-police commissioner FDR.

Okay, Cred Forums. Thanks for the shitty conspiracy bait

Kek has blessed this thread

>>Which more people who will vote against trump now

All for a good cause then

>any other black candidate before
Like who? Obama was literally the first.

Uuuumm that is the future president of America you're talking about.

i only have to name 1 to prove you wrong.

alan keyes (also jesse jackson for good measure)

Wouldn't that be you, since you don't understand what's racist and what isn't?

Here's a tip; just because you mention race, doesn't mean something is instantly racist, you fuck-stick.

Obviously, labor was a bigger threat. That's not even a question. I'm saying UKIP stealing votes and the split among the Conservatives was a threat and promising a referendum was the response to this. Why else did they add it?

>the boogeyman of "too many X in this country will radically change this country" has quite literally never been true or factual
Meanwhile in India...
Meanwhile in South Africa...
Meanwhile in Kosovo...
Meanwhile in Belgium...

Different poster, but he literally refused to rent houses to blacks, and just called for the reintroduction of stop and frisk, which is heavily racially motivated.
Plus he's constantly claiming that black communities are collapsing and overrun with violence, despite the stats showing record low levels of violence.

look, i don't feel like explaining racism to you. go read a book about it, okay?

Are you so retarded that you don't understand you live in a two party system or?

>most important decisions in its history
lol famous people are so gay

>let me autistically simplify complex socio-economic problems to fit my argument
>let me then explain why every example is a doomsday scenario
>let me then cram this grasping at straws to fit into my argument for the US, with broad enough generalizations to sound true for the uninitiated

Wow, really makes you think

1. No they are not.
2. Never before has it been so open for people to walk right into anothers countries, or at the least, if those people were let in, they shared the same beliefs as the current inhabitants.
3. Wrong, India gained a ton of muslims and they took their land and created Pakistan.

But keep being stupid and thinking when muslims gain power they won't try to forcibly live how they want to live.

Because they were dumbs dumbs who didn't see that it wasn't going to go according to plan. If cameron had a time machine and knew he was going to lose brexit do you think he would have bothered with it even if it meant maybe losing to labour?

It's unbelievable how someone can be so snarky while being completely fucking fucking ignorant of history. You literally don't know anything about the anarchist movements in Europe and America, do you?

You ever wonder why they called fascists "reactionaries"? It's right in the fucking word.

Sorry, who exactly did that? Are you schizophrenic?

>bush completely fucks up US economy and makes the Government a debt whore because of absurd wars in ME to please Cred Forums tier inbred rednecks
>"lol obongo didn't fix it all!! I guess Bush was better after all!!"

Repeat this shit if Trump wins, he'll fuck it up and then the dems will take the fall for not fixing it up quick enough.

Next you are gonna lead this into informing me that Hitler did nothing wrong and the Holocaust was faked, right?

wtf does the two party system have to do with black candidates running for office?

you literally thought that obama was the 1st black person to run for the presidency when there's been at least a handful.

>go read a book about racism

I did, it's called the dictionary you limp-dicked cuck.

Sorry I'm not some faggot who reads some dipshits gender studies book on how privileged whites who call African American's "black" are racists.

Go fuck yourself with a knife, cunt-maggot.

>Plus he's constantly claiming that black communities are collapsing and overrun with violence, despite the stats showing record low levels of violence.

>Never before has it been so open for people to walk right into anothers countries
This is a meme, right?

>the US

The US is actually the lowest the ladder of the problem. Muslims only make up 1% of our population. Places like France and Britain and Sweden are really feeling it.

>you literally thought that obama was the 1st black person to run for the presidency
He literally was, do you really not understand you live in a two party system?

I wish it was.

No?

>at least a handful

Kek, care to name them?

I will say that probably, the Tories are in a worse position now than if they didn't hold a referendum, but I think the negative effect of that is exaggerated, and that considering how unlikely it seemed that Brexit would be successful and the threat of UKIP, it was a good risk to take, which ended badly, but not as badly as you're making it out. Pretty much everybody agrees Labour is in a much worse position than the Conservative Party, and that circumstances will have to considerably change for Labour to have a chance at winning a general election.

They really arent...but keep on believing that the west is falling apart because of muh muslims boogeyman. Make sure you cite for me a bunch of smaller isolated incidents and string them together to make it look like there is a bigger boogeyman too. Gotta fit your narative of fear, right? This has literally never happened before...right?

>mfw Marvel will start to bomb at the box office now
Even if there are Marvel Hillary fans, just wait until after the election. If Hillary wins, the country will keep getting more and more fucked as more will realize that Trump was the true answer to solve our problems.

The downward spiral to Marvel films will commence next year.

Oh don't be silly, the bath soaps made of jews and lampshades made of Jewish skin was totally a thing. It's also a well known fact that when you are losing a war on two fronts and are so lacking in resources you are sending children to fight- the best way to systematically exterminate the jews is with James Bond Villain execution methods like gas showers and crematoriums.

Because just shooting them isn't theatrical enough for country that has time to be theatrical.

Most first world countries still have rigourous immigration laws...why do ppl think the US has these easy peezy immigration policies when they are ranked like third most strict?

Ppl believe anything I guess...

Don't get too giddy.

Ah, there it is folks. Here's the autismcI knew was coming.

Not sure what your point is, riots are in response to something, it's not the same as regular violent crime

No it has happened before didn't I just tell you about how muslims took India's land and created Pakistan.

>germans never gassed jews, Holocaust was a lie
Do...do you consider yourself a rational person? Just gotta ask

im not getting fucking drafted fuck that

Do you honestly believe this? If anything Trump loses conservatives backpedal or conduct an internal purge in order to be a functional part again because he obviously won't run in 2020 and disenfranchised dems lament bernie not winning.

you're an idiot trump supporter. there's no doubt about it.

guess what? the majority of blacks are located in the south. you see a lot of violent rioting there? not every black city is chicago, faggot.

the racism in trump's words is also indicated by him faulting all blacks for obama's failures, saying america won't have another black president for generations because of one (black) man. notice that he doesn't dismiss racist sentiment but instead the object of the racist sentiment. bush was fucking horrible. why doesn't trump say that we'll never have another white president?

ur an idiot too!! and you fuckwits are all voting for trump.

google it u lazy piece of shit. fuck, there's an entire wiki on it.

Pretty sure it was a little more complicated than "bad immigration policies".

>third most strict
>Mexicans in california can literally just go get an american driver's license even when they're not a citizen

youtube.com/watch?v=6rMBhJVr28w

>post discarded

Kek, try not resorting to ad hominem and straw man, dumb-fag.

Like I said all labour has to do now is wait. It might be divided right now but they've got time on their side while the Tories have to spin plates and hope they don't blunder brexit implementation hard which they will.

The kang and his friends aren't helping.

You see something wrong with identified and documented peoples living in close proximity to our country being vetted and coming in on visas to work and get fewer government benefits?

Yeah, they just "walk" in. Despite actual illegsl immigration being a historic low. But you probably dont even believe in thst either.

Unfortunately that only applies to Mexicans. As a white European, I can't do any of that.

It got more complicated after the bad immigration polices. Shit gets complicated when boundaries are not respected.

nigger, you were attacking me with ad hominems as well.

u can't discard the truth, you can only try to close your mind to it.

>You see something wrong with identified and documented peoples living in close proximity to our country being vetted and coming in on visas to work and get fewer government benefits?
They're not identified, they're not documented, and they don't have visas, what are you even talking about here?

Boundaries are inhernetly retarded. Real freedom is freedom of movement. You cant function as an open society when you fear future crime

If by "bad immigration policies" you mean "there were too many muslims" then no it wasn't anymore complicated than that. Muslims wanted to live by their muslim laws as you can see by all their countries. And they will do the same anywhere else they have the power to.

Insults are not ad hominem. Basing your premise around insults is.

>you can't discard the truth

Ironic, since you've been doing that with every single one of my posts.

Under what circumstance would they not be divided? The Torries can equally wait, perhaps triggering article 50 right after a general election. There's no time table for the Torries to make a poor decision and they aren't going to make the one that's not in their interest.

Which european country shares a border and sees a large amount of land based trade with the US? Don't be an idiot.

They have papers, they have licenses, thats a form of documentation. They apply for limited work visas and get them...mexicans that come here legally are still vetted. Im sorry you dont really have a concrete concept of our immigration policies

>Boundaries are inhernetly retarded

Would you like to cut off your own skin and put that notion to the test?

What are you talking about. I'm talking about illegal mexicans who just walk into America can go get a drivers license if they feel like and drive legally on american roads.

oh so i can't call you an idiot, but i can call you a faggot or whatever the fuck else u thought was important to label me as in order to dismiss my views?

my god, what a fucking babby. is this your 1st day on the internet? should i insert your customary dragon dildo for u, sir?

Idiot the Tories already have a brexit deadline to work for. If they don't speed up they lose support of die hards and appear incompetent towards the populace. As for labour all Corbyn has to do is secure power which he's already doing and then slide on in when (not if) the tories fuck up.

Well I dont care about that either since illegal immigrants commit statistically less amounts of crime and take less government assistance so I hardly care enough that they are here "illegally", but you were talking about our legal immigration policies.

>He flip flops on ever major issue

y u lyin boi

>muh fear mongering
Sorry you dont like actual personal freedom of movement which should be a right of all human beings in a modern society, faggot.

So you're saying that the US is allowing illegal immigration because of economic purposes (to provide cheap labor perhaps?) or what?

I'll provide cheap labor too, can I get a sanctuary city where I can live in the US illegally and have all the documents and government benefits too? Come on, why can't I? Is it my skin color? My knowledge of the Western canon? My belief in the American ideals? Why is it? Tell me.

Because its not a lie?

We're talking about illegal immigrants getting practically all the perks of being a citizen without jumping through a single hoop that legal immigrants have to.

Those are both blatant fucking lies and you know it. The entire hook of illegal immigration into the uS is how easily illegals can receive public assistance for their anchor babies while omitting the presence of a husband in the house that works.

Are you obtuse or illiterate?

>>Well I dont care about that either
No one asked you though.

And the facts are that they dont get even half of the perks actual citizens do...if you believe that, you honestly dont know what you are talking about

Giving them licenses make it easier for them to live here illegally retard. If they come here illegally and go to some dmv, they should just be arrested and deported not given a license. The immigration policies are a joke. Not that I care too much about the mexicans. Just the muslims.

>which should be a right of all human beings in a modern society, faggot.
So basically all 8 billion people should just go live on Swedish NEETbux?

Once again, be consistent and cut off the skin on your face and upload it here. After all, freedom of movement is always a good thing Boundaries are retarded. Prove it by removing your retarded epidermal tissue.

Nothing I said was factually incorrect, kiddo. Sorry it triggers you. They commit less crime and take less money than they make. Our economy benefits from illegal immigration, and politicians know that.

No, it was discarded for its nonsense. Trump has no power to decide who is president in the future, he was speaking in terms of the fact that Obama IS, whether you like it or not, a representative of the black people. Because of his policies and biases, people will judge him, and those like him.

The fact you try to make it into an argument of racism only shows that you're not concerned with the more serious issues of Obama's effectiveness as president, but more concerned with rabble-rousing people to support a candidate who is a known criminal.

No, tell me why now.

Do you think this is an argument?

>Idiot the Tories already have a brexit deadline to work for.
And what would that deadline be? They have pressure, but not a "strict" deadline, or if they have one, it's extremely loose. They could call an election in the near future, win it easily, and then immediately trigger article 50 meaning the backlash will be well over by the time another election is over. Or they could do it within a year and I still don't think this would negatively affect their chances. Labour isn't in a better position now than were the Tories during the immense cock-up that was the Iraq War, yet the Torries couldn't say that they would get power soon, or even because of that. Unlike the Iraq War, the result of the referendum isn't strictly the fault of the ruling party.

Work on your reading comprehension then retard.

It's your logic being applied. Upload a picture of you cutting off the skin of your face to prove that freedom of movement is without exception, preferable to "retarded" boundaries.

What?

Sure, after you tell me why.

>It's your logic being applied
It quite literally is not you retarded faggot, nice fallacy though.

lern 2 red

It'd advantagous that neighbouring countries that are a lot of traffic across their borders of vehicles commercial or otherwise allow people to be properly familiarized if not certified with the standards of driving of the adjoining country. Not a real concern that comes up for yuros.

Why isnt this degenerate pol thread dead yet?

Not even that guy but it's not. It's like saying if your argument is that everything should be seperate then you should seal your arteries that go into different organs.

>Obama IS, whether you like it or not, a representative of the black people. Because of his policies and biases, people will judge him, and those like him.

ugh... that's racism. you judging an individual based on the perception of his race or other individuals within his race IS racism. you're forming prejudices & stereotypes based on the race of the person.

i do not agree that obama represents all blacks no more than i perceive that trump represents all whites.

your one dimensional understanding of racism is incredibly lacking and its significant in indicating your ignorance about this subject.

JIGGABOO

I don't understand what we're voting on, they didn't tell me. Also it felt like they were making fun of the people voting, was it a spoof?

Maybe because it's pure Cred Forums and more interesting because the rest of Cred Forums is basically Cred Forums-lite.

Just because Cred Forums comes here to shit, doesnt mean this is "pol-lite"

Not really. Consider that fact that country's pick people who are nominally not colossal fuckups for positions like ambassadors whether people like it or not that person is now representative of the entire country or even the race in the case of (mostly) mono-rational nations

Pretty much any time a subject here can be interpreted from a political point of view, the majority opinion is exactly what you would expect from Cred Forumstards.

NOPE

most non-racist people understand that judging or making conclusions about an individual's abilities should only be merit-based on that person's talents or skills. nothing else should even matter.

i can't explain it any clearer than i have already. ok? you keep living in ignorance and being a racist scumbag while i go understand more complicated things.

>judging or making conclusions about an individual's abilities should only be merit-based on that person's talents or skills. nothing else should even matter.
So when are you going to dismantle your economic system and your government then?

Doesn't crony capitalism and nepotism and identity politics in government bother you?

Trump...

Then: literally articulate, well spoken and seemingly thoughtful. Poised and relaxed.

Now: brash blow hard who spits and repeats sound bites, speaks nonsense, gets red faced and appears very insecure.

wtf happened to that guy

That was pretty funny.

was that sersh in the video

It would probably work better with the American electorate, life and right.