Season 2 Finale Reactions

The very definition of kino.

I know some of you are hesitant, but after that season finale, there is no more riding the river denial.

Other urls found in this thread:

gq.com/story/mr-robot-finale-portia-doubleday?mbid=social_twitter
youtube.com/watch?v=HMUDVMiITOU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_New_York_and_New_Jersey_bombings
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

not kino yet, but damn close

what does kino mean

Anything that makes you question your sexuality

I'm literally only finishing S1 right now and I'm really loving this shit.

Please tell me S2 doesn't disappoint.

i thought s2 was good but the last few episodes are questionable

its a segway season intended to build up to season 3, its not as good as 1

>segway
That doesn't surprise me but I'm excited for it anyway.

Yeah, sometimes I'll see episode recaps and the last few haven't been fantastic.

you're full of shit

the entire episode was propped up by joanna getting her shit all beaten up

I have no clue what happened.

What was Darlene sudden realization after seeing the whiteboard?

Is Angela a triple agent or something?

>no white rose

She is schizo

>Angela was the real Mr Robot all along

she realized that she's been a patsy since the start of the season

This.

>no white rose
>instead we get her new sex pet errand girl Angela

Lol

s2 > s1 , but the s1 finale is much better.

S03 is going to be absolutely crazy.

Yikes I thought the last few were especially 10/10. I was on the edge of my seat the last 30 minutes of each (the shooting, the conversation, etc).

This sorta. I knew were weren't getting the masterplan tonight (the time travel/parallel universe/AI singularity/ etc), but would have been nice to have something in here with her. Although we did get the conversation last episode.

Cred Forums usually uses it when talking about something really shitty.

Tyrell.

>her

>Elliot thinks Tyrell is just another delusion like Mr Robot
>gets confidence boost
>gets shot
>oh fuck he was actually real

top fucking kek

That was supposed to reference all the retarded Cred Forumsers who've been saying they're the same person all season.

mr.roboto
>edgy
>not autistic
>having friends
>have nice home
>girls hang out to his place
>not talking like he is on Cred Forums
unrealistic dropped

was joey bada$$ asking what time it was supposed to imply he was going to ass rape them with a knife or get them to work with white rose?

it's to remind the plebs that he works for whiterose

he's going to capture mobley and trenton -- if they were just going to get murdered DA would have done it already, but they're just gonna get brought in

at this point whiterose knows that elliot is uncontrollable so they're going to pull in his circle to keep him in line. that's why angela was spared and is going to essentially be elliot's security blanket throughout this.

except dom is currently pegging darlene so she's gonna fuck it all up

honestly the developments this season have been good but this literally should have taken 8 episodes and we should have an actual final for after this one

>“The sentiment and the outrage and the support of Donald Trump; the groundswell by which he rose to become the Republican nominee, that sort of atmosphere is going to be used in the Mr. Robot universe and amplified by this great economic collapse which is happening like a slow car accident. What you’re seeing is the events that stoked those (Trump-like) sentiments,” says Esmail who is heading back to the writers room soon and will continue to direct all of season 3’s episodes, just like he did in season 2.

what did he mean by this?

>its a segway
REEEEEEEEEEEE
Segue! It's segue you fucking mong

Pacing slows down quite a bit

>and will continue to direct all of season 3’s episodes, just like he did in season 2

Fuckin' rad. Kubrick lust aside, he did a great job with the series.

I'm happy Tyrelliot is finally setting sail!

Everything falls apart after the prison reveal and the last two episodes seem forced as fuck.

The last six episodes could have been condensed into one episode.

I didn't understand anything about this episode

I fucking loved it.
I truly fucking loved it.

I am pretty sure they are gone. Remember how FBI are talking about Dark Army cutting lose ends? Well, they are useless now and Dark Army knows FBI is on them.

I knew that Tyrell wasn't dead but WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?

Angela + Elliot + Tyrell threesome
Angela + Darlene + Tyrell + Elliot foursome

uh huh
too nosty

Was this good or not?
I watched it and am thinking thats it? Nothing new besides confirmation that tyrell is real. But i think i am missing something, what am i missing?

Darle saying wtf i dont get, was tyrell a surprise to her? Thats all? Was her bf a cop? Is angela part of the plan all along?

And elliot getting shot was part of the plan right? His plan?

Hopefully with the emmy we can get a season 2B in jan or feb. Wishfull thinking.

I liked this season but Joannas storyline was pretty shit and barely related to the others. I hope they have a better plan for her next season because the actress is alluring as fuck

>you are not in some Cred Forums show

I saw frys electronic at the end and got excited i thought the time travel/jump was happening. I thought frys all shut down. I guess im thinking of circut city I thought they were flashing back to the 2000's ir 90'sand gonna say how this all was planned long ago when elliot and tyrell worked at their first job or some shit. Tyrell and elliot do go far back right?

The other important things we learned

Tyrell hasn't been contacting Joanna
Trenton and Mobley are alive
Stage 2 is the destruction of the paper backups
Tyrell doesn't know about Mr Robot
The FBI has known everything about F Society for a while
Angela is basically fully aware of the entire plan, who is behind it and is actively working towards making sure stage 2 happens

NOTHING FUCKING HAPPENED
FUCK THIS SHOW

I liked how they made us question Tyrell's existence through out the episode.
>Oh shit, Scott was the one sending gifts to Joanna, that means Tyrell's not real
>Oh shit, he's on the FBI board, he's gotta be real
>He's not shooting Elliot, is he not real after all?
>Welp

>FBI lady suddenly knows everything

This bitch is pulling a Naoto. So when is she going to start getting stupid?

>I'm disappointed because my shitty ayyliens/time travel/alternate dimension theories didn't come true

WAIT A MINUTE... THEN WHO WAS PHONE!?

I wish people would stop with this "nothing happened" bullshit.
Plenty happened, you're just choosing to ignore it for the sake of shitposting.

Joanna is definitely best girl, HNGGGG.

rip the cutie

I liked it

Aside from the finale not being worth the poor pacing of the rest of the season, it was pretty good. Along I don't get the importance of the FBI's board other than they knew everyone involved was somehow involved.
>considering how many false leads and nobodies they had on there like Gideon and the Iron Mountain server guy, is it really a surprise they knew everyone else involved?
>How is the whiteboard proof the FBI knows anything about anything? Why is having suspects and being able to trace them to each other anything shocking?
>Why is she surprised Tyrell is at the center when that's what the mainstream has been saying all along? There's no actual proof that he is at the center. Why is the mainstream saying he's begin it anyway, where's the evidence?
>If they FBI really does know everything, how are they omniscient? How do they know Elliot is involved at all? Other than Darlene being ratted out by the guys who got captured, what proof do they have that she is actually important at all?
>The FBI has known everything about F Society for a while
There's no proof of that. And if that really is the case then that's pretty shitty writing to make the antagonists omniscient even though the protagonists are skilled hackers who should know how to cover their tracks

Sure shit happened, but so much filler and just pointless meandering happened alongside it that it make everything else lesser. S1 was very tight and full of interesting shit, while S2 had serious pacing problems.

Yeah, it is all a huge bluff by Dom to get Darlene to reveal anything. Leading her around the room infront of everyone, making her feel important, giving the impression they know what everyone is doing.

Still, how the fuck is Tyrell walking around the street and getting driven around. The least realistic thing in this show is actually the omniprescent fucking Chinese.

WAIT WHY IS **** CENSORED EVERY ****ING EPISODE BUT CUNT WASN'T?

ARE WE BEING PLAYED?

WHAT THE ****?

>Haha what a great season finale Esmail
>Thanks for answering all of our questions with this episode

So the goal is still basically to wipe out all debt and private property ownership. Kek, what if the Dark Army are just massive fucking Commies and Price is fighting back with the Ecorp currency.

They had Darlene's crew down to a T, she thought she was in control but her brother and Angela are playing a fucked up game right now with Tyrell and the Dark Army.

> what if the Dark Army are just massive fucking Commies
but that's exactly what chinks trannies and scandinavians are

scandis arent commies ???

they're genuine commies, the worst of them all, russians and chinamen were forced at gunpoint at least

Tyrell just walking around is silly, but the Chinese being everywhere isn't that strange. If the Dark Army is practically state-sponsored then they can do a lot of shit.
Why would she think she was in control? She knows her brother is the one who made the plan and tells her what to do, she also knows he's involved with the DA. Again, Tyrell being at the center isn't anything noteworthy, since that's what the mainstream has been saying this entire time.

tyrell was in hiding overseeing phase2 not walking around or driving

You know it probably is just that. Occams Razor.

Wonder what the back up facility is then. Seizing the means of production (power/energy) and all propery?

I'll be disappointed if its just a Communism vs Capitalism fight, and I'll be rooting for Price and the FBI.

finale was kino
ep 11 was pure trash
ep 10 was kino

rest of the season was incredibly mediocre, it lacked a story of its' own using way too much screen time on the aftermath of s1.
elliot didn't even touch a pc until ep5

>implying it's censored
>implying it's not the same thing that happened last season with E-Corp = Evil Corp
>implying the word "fuck" is not important somehow
It's like you're not even watching the show

Joanna's bf is literally the world's biggest cuck.

>hey buddy, could you please exonerate my husband, who is also the father of my child? i totally won't leave you for him

why isnt jihad jane pictured with the rest of f society

That's exactly what I'm asking, I'm not American and assumed I was watching a basic cable show like Breaking Bad where they censor the word fuck but when they let the word Cunt be said I had to pause it and make sure I heard it correctly

I personally don't agree with that.
I loved the slow burn of S2, despite it being mostly world building for S3. It showed us the repercussions the attack had on all the people involved, and it finally gave some dimension to all those characters that truly couldn't be flatter in S1.

Why didn't they end with the building blowing up?

>shayla ; deceased
F

Means cinema in my language.

Why are you retards using it I will never understand.

i honestly though tyrell was fake too because he was walking around with elliot despite being the world's biggest fugitive

the fact that Joanna was playing that guy from day1 just because he worked the night tyrell killed that girl, and then Joanna got knowles to hit her knowing it would further incriminate him was amazing

why didn't they end it with mr dad fucking angela while eliot listens?

>FBI
>antagonists

opinion disregarded

They know about Leslie because of that stray bullet computer thing. They know about Morley because of that DJ handle thing and his disappearance. I guess they never heard about towelhead girl.

and like half the languages on earth
amerilards just think it sounds kool

krauts misuse english words all the time

I find Elliot fighting Mr. Robot fucking exhausting.

It was a huge plot line of season 2 yet their relationship ended in the exact same place as it started.

I want Elliot to either totally become Mr. Robot or for them to work together.

This OMG WTF IS GOING ON TELL ME is getting irritating.

Why is Elliot being such a huge fucking faggot? He's a moralfag of the worst kind, the kind that tries to sabotage his own plans. He wants to change the world but is afraid of getting his hands dirty. His reluctance and constant fighting with Mr Robot is also getting really tiring. The mystery of Elliot not know the full plan is cool and something S1 didn't have, but at least S1 had characters dedicated to a purpose who weren't constantly trying to sabotage their own plans.

how do the fbi know all this

gread read gq.com/story/mr-robot-finale-portia-doubleday?mbid=social_twitter

idiot thats the point of his character. s2 was just speculating he could have more then mr robot as his alternet personlity

"you seriously dont remember, do you?"

the show can be interesting with the "all in your head" stuff, but this always felt so off to me. like a cop-out for something that they'll cover later down the road.

what the fuck happened to my post

pepe ratted f society out

which one is pepe? elliot, angela or darlene?

By definition they are the antagonists. Whether they're the bad guys is up for the viewer to decide but they actually are because they're statist pigs
If the only evidence they have on Mobley is being at the Fsociety party and disappearing after being questioned, then they should have a fuckton of false leads.
I agree. It's gotten stale at this point and is becoming irritating. Especially since to seems like Elliot doesn't even want to do anything anymore and is just going to fuck with Mr Robot's plans. Mr Robot has also become the more likable character at this point, yet we're still supposed to root for Elliot.

Then his character fucking blows.

Season 1 is 100x better because we get a competent Elliot trying to achieve a goal.

Season 2 is Elliot on meth barely comprehending what is going on. "MUH MYSTERIES" "WOW SHOCKER" moments are all they went for this season and it made the whole ride so much worse then the first season.

Reminder that every ip/site/email/whatever address listed in the show is an easter egg

Darlenes ip

Angelas ip

I got this automated response from sending an email to Terence Colby

>You can now order your copy of The Last Honest Man. I don't do this for the money. I have more than enough. Other people paint beautiful works of art on canvas. I love to make deals, but in an honest way. I am the last honest man.

>Terry Colby

how can Tyrell be real if our eyes aren't real

repostan new meta

he tried something new to escape depression and it became this whole thing

>tfw you already know they won't blow that building up because that would require CGI and they don't have the money for it

bravo email

careful with those ideas or Joey Bada$$ may pay you a visit...

Olly that faggot ex-boyfriend of Angela told them about all of the all-safe players including Elliot. Also provided the info about Dark Army Cisco.

They know about the F-Society players through investigation. Like the bullet case linked Darlene to FS. See for the other F-Society players. Darlene is obviously linked to Elliot by being his sister.

Cisco got revealed as Dark Army through the shooting and that composite sketch of him leaving the house of that E-Corp lady.

>If the only evidence they have on Mobley is being at the Fsociety party and disappearing after being questioned, then they should have a fuckton of false leads.
Yeah that's kinda weird, they seemed to think he was a small fish. Maybe they found more evidence on him.

Well, actually Elliot never wanted to kill people, even in S1.
Mr. Robot did. It makes sense he would keep him in the dark about the plan if he'd just freak out and fuck it up as soon as he knew.

>jihad girl is not even on FBI list
>but she think sshe is
> it drivers her crazy
>she thinks they are onto her
>she wants to ruin everything and fins a way to undo hack

I fucking hate this cliche trope
every fucking time WHY

If Mobley is kill, Mr Robot is kill for me.

This 100%. It's not so much that Elliot doesn't want to plan to work that's the problem, is that he doesn't have any fucking goals of his own. He's just being strung along trying to figure shit out and constantly fighting himself as he does it. Make Mr Robot and Elliot a 3rd party trying to take down DA and Ecorp so that he actually has something to fucking do.
All Olly knows about is that Cisco gave him and disk and that Angela later used that disk. He knows nothing about anything else. Also the FBI should have no proof that Cisco is part of the DA and not Fsociety.

>I love him
>I do too
S2 confirmed for totally worth it.

What would you have done if you were in his situation?

It already happened off screen. Did you miss the part where Tyrell shot Elliot so he could blow the building up?

I miss the assured direction season 1 went in, where Elliot wasn't being strung along and felt in control. An entire season of him spinning in disbelief was rather... tedious.

>Also the FBI should have no proof that Cisco is part of the DA and not Fsociety.

There is that connection to that Dark Army contact man Xun something on the board. Still that doesn't necessarily mean he isn't FS. Doesn't the DA only kill it's own members when they spill the beans? Not sure how that works.

They also seized all of the equipment from his apartment. You are right though, he could have been FS for all the evidence they have shown us so far.

I wouldn't have pussied out halfway through. He's fucked at that point no matter what, might as well have a casual little rape

Is there a possibility it was cut because of recent events?

There must be some nudes of Carly Chaikin, right guys?

no it hasnt blown up yet. tyrell shot him because he was told to by elliot if he tried to shut the plan down

even if she was getting knowles to attack her, she was still right

is wife was scum

Assuming you're talking about the building blowing up

Actually the ep was supposed to air as a double episode last week but was delayed because they had to "edit something"

That was before the new york attack though

I actually love the fact that he's basically powerless right now.

One thing I didn't like about this season is that in S1 they talked about DA like there were some infamous group of mercenary hackers. Not particularly special or important, just another powerful hacker group that's out there and willing to do whatever they're paid for, and the reason they were chosen because they were in China and capable of doing what was necessary. But all of a sudden in S2 they're something completely different and are actually a super powerful group with their own ideology and agenda and capable of doing shit like attacking the FBI. I liked the way they were presented in S1 better because it made the world feel bigger and what Fsociety was doing more unique.

>they want to destroy a fascist architecture building
What did he mean by this?

wait it was cut?

You don't feel they lingered on it for far too long? Esp. with him shouting the same things at Mr Roboto?

that illuminati

>highly skilled hackers capable of hacking the most powerful conglomeration in the world and the fucking FBI
>Somehow fucks up in a major way and the FBI knows EVERYTHING
Fucking how? What could they have possibly done that would've given anything way? Sure, Darlene got ratted out by idiots she trusted, but that doesn't even mean she's part of the original Fsociety or even its leader. And why is Elliot even a suspect? The FBI's omniscience about skilled hackers who should know better is really pissing me off.

wtf why isn't the muslim girl wearing her headscarf? this is so disrespectful. how are people supposed to know to avoid her if she isn't wearing the muslim trademark???

Remember Gideon talking to the FBI before he was killed?

shes in arizona she can pass as a beaner now

there would be no plot left by now if everything went smoothly all the time

Fsociety were always patsies. That's what Darlene puts together when she looks at the FBI board, having seen the gun casing and DA IRC. Elliot is up there because he worked at all safe then got himself sent to prison for cyber crime offences immediately after the hack.

If Elliot wakes up and nothing has happened, what would be the point of that?

Also, didn't they already show a building crumble in that dream sequence where Elliot is eating with all the other characters?

Must be the reason why he's a suspect. They also thoroughly investigated Tyrell and were able to connect them together.

there are counter hackers on FBI that can cut trough Elliot's plot armor

Is it the same building?

Tyrrell says it will be a month before they can blow up the building but we don't know how long passed between Elliot being shot and him phoning Angela.

It isn't

I loved the clip of him in the car talking to Tyrell.
Seeing him in the Mr Robot personality instead of just seeing Mr Robot was cool.
Helped actually reaffirm Elliot as a leader, though obviously not seeing him as a leader is the point.
Also, I wouldn't want it to happen full-time and lose based Slater.

In the second to last episode elliot was in his apartment and he ask us do we see it? Or notice something? What was it?

i thought it was the same day/night when he shot elliot

Take out menu.

Aside from a few episodes this season has been lackluster and felt like it had a lot of filler, there's still so many questions without answers

his pepe

It doesn't have to go completely smoothly, but there is no reason the FBI should know as much as they do.
How is Fsociety patsies when they were the ones who came up with the plan to begin with an later contracted DA to do something for them? DA coopting everything really doesn't make any sense.
It doesn't work that way. If Elliot is the best of the best he would know any way he could be tracked or leave clues digitally. He if did slip up they should show it and make a point out of it, not just assume that the FBI would know everything because "lol itz dah fbi"

f society were never good. elliot is the only talented one in the group. do you remember when Darlene (the supposed mastermind of this organization) had to get elliot to do code for her?

When elliot went to prison F-Society ended. It became a bunch of misfits with no leader.

episode was great though bravo email

this season was literally a pleb filter. now that all the low-iq viewers are gone shit will get real in season 3 and 4

I agree, Prometheus should have won an oscar

>answering all the questions in season 2 for a 4+ season show

It does make little sense. A show that has prided itself on getting details right and filling in those gaps you have in other shows this is just a lazy end of season hook to have them know everything.

Mr Robot came up with the plan, fsociety were just a tool. Darlene is supposed to be impressed that Dom hasn't been chasing ghosts and knows all about Fsociety, but that investigation is just a distraction from stage 2.

They know about Elliot because he is connected to everyone else. Also he is a known hacker, so that makes it kinda obvious he is involved. The guy who is linked to everyone else is usually the most suspect person.

>All safe
Gideon: Suspected accomplice in the E-Corp hack (originally suspected helper of prime suspect Terry Colbin), murdered
Oliver: Told FBI about the entire Disc hack and involvement of Angela and probably mentioned Elliot too
Lloyd: ???
Angela: Ratted out by Oliver regarding infected Disc, joined E-Corp thanks to Colbin, suspicious behavior during FBI hack

>F-Society
Darlene: Linked to bullet found in arcade, former fiance of Cisco, linked to equipment found in Cisco's apartment, brought injured FS guy into hospital
Leslie: Known hacker, owner of arcade?, linked to the stolen truck used in E-Corp hack, killed
Mobley: Was at End of the World party, linked to the stolen truck used in E-Corp hack, disappeared after questioning

>Dark Army
Xun: Dark Army contact man?
Cisco: Ratted out by Oliver regarding Disc hack, killed by Dark Army, seen on house of disappeared E-Corp Susan Jacobs, FS equipment found in his appartment

I feel like it makes perfect sense.
Like said, Mr.Robot couldn't tell Elliot about the plan, so he went behind his back while at the same time he was trying to reassure him that from that moment on they would be working together.
He would have even been successful if the thing with Tyrell's phone hadn't happened.
So obviously Elliot couldn't be too happy to learn that he had been played. How else was he supposed to react?

If your split personality fucks your girlfriend does it make you a cuck even if it's still your body?

depends if you pull out and suck your own dick then yeah your a cuck

Do you believe Romeros death was really just a complete accident stray bullet?

I don't see the need to lie, and it's dissimilar to the other DA attacks.

I guess the arcade's curse eventually caught up with him

It's probably one of these things they will just never answer.

Was there a reason to get rid of him though? If he was killed then I would assume it was by Mr Robot or some other non-DA member. DA usually just kills the targets on the open street.

yeah

one of the show's major themes is paranoia, so it seems right to play on that

Get ready for more boring mindfuck nonsense and not much hacking.

The Steel Mountain and Prison Hack episodes from season 1 are still the best ones ive seen from the series.

backhand her, then bend her over and stick it in her pooper.
bet that slut would think twice about talking to a man like that ever again

I thought it was supposed to be double-episode?

I want my money back.

see

>Joanna will never verbally berate you

i dont fucking get it. Is elliot really dead or he merely killed one of his "personalities"? Leon is going to kill them or merely recruit them under dark army?

Last week was supposed to be a double episode

He was shot in the stomach, you can be pretty sure he will be alright next season. Also they talked about him "waking up", so I guess he was just injured.

Elliot isn't dead but he really is shot. Tyrell is alive and not one of Elliots personalities.

As for Leon, it's unclear but they're probably alive

>the big plan is to destroy E-Corp, just like with S1
>Tyrell is alive, also real, who would have thought
>those phone calls were just Scott being a prankster
>Darlene alive, Cisco dead
>Mob and Trenton are just in hiding, that's it

An entire season of stalling, waving around billboards going "LOOK AT THESE MYSTERIES!" and they only came up with the most foreseeable, lamest conclusions. The payoff was so not fucking worth it.

>[email protected]
My sides

I'm actually glad we didn't get time travel or parallel universes. It would have been complete shark jumping

>People thought there would be time travel
Laughable.

What will Stage 3 look like?

>when your husbando says you don't exist

>Trenton and Mobley are alive
>whogivesashit: the characters

tyrell isnt gay tho

I care about Trenton because she gave me a boner in that music video she was in

so at the end, i'm assuming leon is now working for whiterose? ya know, with the whole time thing

He had sex with men in first season and know he doesn't seem to be interested in his wife

trump getting elected and the pepe army rising

what music video

>now

Trenton and Mobley are about to be killed by Leon!! (probably sent by Elliot or Whiterose)

>people say nothing happened
>Tyrell is real
>Angela has been in contact with Tyrell here and there this whole time, we thought she was ignorant to the whole f society thing but she knew. Darlene didn't know Angela knew.
>Tyrell is the Man in the Middle, not elliot, not fsociety, not price.
>Blew up Ecorps paper backups
>White rose going after Fedora and Durka

He always worked for White Rose. He was sent into prison by the DA to protect Elliot. That's why he was hanging out with Elliot all the time despite Elliot treating him like shit.

>I love him
Mh, maybe not gay but sure as hell not straight either

He was all along, when he saves Elliot from those guys he asks him to tell Whiterose that he protected him

Why didn't he rape her?
She was literally asking for it.

The "I love him thing" is that people around Elliot are starting to act like a cult. They all look up to him and think he's a genius.

youtube.com/watch?v=HMUDVMiITOU

i got a boner

He is THE MASTER!

elliot is a very obvious christlike figure and he has just been killed.

him waking up is his resurrection

Elliot x Tyrell
When?

I was under the impression that the "stray bullet" is just what they're gonna file on the police report, and the higher-ups at the FBI ordered to have him killed as part of their "risky strategy" to shake things up and induce paranoia, making the truths (slowly but surely) rise to the surface, python style.

Martin sure doesn't see it that way

>Angela has been in contact with Tyrell here and there this whole time, we thought she was ignorant to the whole f society thing but she knew.

That would be kinda stupid wouldn't it? Angela in contact with Tyrell could just be a result of the meeting with White Rose last ep.

They wouldn't have even been aware of Romero before he was shot.

>its a segway
Cred Forums

can we make a petition to get grace gummer fired from this show?

no and it's a bummer

i'm put off by her lack of lips but then i realized every other female has like actual fish lips

it's a balance

>he doesn't want to suck on joanna's fish lips

what a fucking fruitcake

i wasn't complaining about it, you stupid fuck, it's just a fact.

leave my "TAKE IT" waifu alone

probably the worst waifu in the history of waifus. skyler would be a better waifu than her

That huge beak she has doesn't help either.
She looks like a bird.

it's the streep genes, very strong

but her mom carried these features much better

Shut the fuck up cunt or I'll erase your history and clear your cache

Good season finale.
What left me most curious about now is how Angela is gonna react

>he doesn't erase his cookies

Angela is playing on whiterose side now you dummy, didn't you get the last episode?

It's an metaphor to Cred Forums itself
It's like poetry
BRAVO EMAIL

>BRAVO EMAIL
I dont get it.

It's pandering to Reddit.

No one actually cares about Cred Forums

b-but rami mentioned us at th emmys

it was a reddit inside joke since reddit seems to truely know what mr robot is about while Cred Forums sits there complaining about wayfus and tiem trevel

reddit had the exact same time travel theories

yes I browse both reddit and Cred Forums, sue me

No, they met at Allsafe in season 1.

look at Mr Reddit here

They already blew the building once though you fucking faggot. In that scene where Elliot is having a dinner with everyone on the streets and the building falls down and they all applause.

Wow I thought last week was the finale
Now I have something to watch today
thanks Cred Forums

oh fuck me, i totally forgot about the building blowing up during the dream sequence

wait what
did a build blew up in NYC? when?
seriously idk about it

>tfw you just want Elliot to be happy
pls email, stop torturing that poor little froggo

Elliot's not even in the red rectangle, he's not a real suspect. He's just tied to lots of people. They're getting there with EVERYONE, even skank dead neighbor girl from season 1 was on the chart.

How fucking out of touch are you
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_New_York_and_New_Jersey_bombings

Yeah sorry. That seems like just shitty ass homemade pancake bombs that didn't do much harm nor blew up any buildings.

Angela was in on the plan from the go
She wanted to ruin the law suit to fuck with her father who abused her.

>"You pussy."
What did she mean by this?

Nope. First time she spoke to Tyrell

Mr Robot was digging though his mail remember?
It was mail.

She called him a cuck in normie language

>she will never bully me

i got aroused by her berating him

what does this mean?

What did Esmail mean by this?

>but her mom carried these features much better

Yeah, nah. She looks like a bird too.

You're naturally a sub

Dom women are hard to find so good luck. I'd recommend just getting a daddy to take control of your boipuss

You dig femdom

Dude who punched the poster kinda looks like Tom Cruise. I find it kinda hilarious that he'd punch the poster

That hair looked fake, maybe she shaved her hair and wore a wig.

OH SHIT

it was a cocktails poster and the guy is a bartender. another 80s reference

it's her natural hair

>this isn't Burn Notice
>characters like you are not welcome

B R A V O E M A I L

forced Cred Forums buzzword. Only faggots post that shit. Don't become a faggot.

female abed is a cutie

is the the muslim version of kristen schaal

fuuuuck

it never ceases the amaze me the amount of idiocy present on this board after a season finale. even when the entire episode is strictly plot driven, A-B-C storytelling. even then, we get dunces confused about what occurred. fuck this place. it's beneath me. i'm out. for good this time.

see you in an hour ribbiot

>The arcade is cursed
>That's why Elliot's personality splits

Not really, but... I'd like more information on how the split happened and what he would be like if they merge. Honestly, if they don't merge sometime in S3, I'll be dissapoint.

I'm pretty sure she meant that the FBI had done it

i think so too

>I love him
What did he mean by this?

>244 replies in a Cred Forums Mr Robot thread.
Well, that settles it, Im never watching this shit.

he wants to fuck elliot, duh

Don't we all?

I would too, t b h

I would fuck that bird.

too true

>mfw i want to fuck half the cast

>I love him...
>I love him to.

What did Tyrell and Angela mean bt this?

no, i find her incredibly attractive

post the shoop pls

>implying Mr.Robot didn't let him fuck Elliot's body for those three days
>implying that's not how Mr.Robot assured his allegiance

g-goodness....

I thought that was funny, too, user.

>tfw your dad lets men take advantage of your nubile body

>joanna's entire relationship with the bartender is purely because he was a waiter than night of knowles wife's murder and she wants him to exonerate her husband
Wew
Women are dangerous things

i shouldn't be surprised with how ruthless she is but god damn she is a super villain genius.

Then she'll get tyrell to murder the bartender.

This scene was like a clips4sale video

Did anyone else notice how her knees buckled as she was getting the shit beaten out of her?

Did she cum?

>Act like a typical woman with average intelligence
>Get called a supervillain genius

I did.

>Portia Doubleday's sister plays a character in Empire
>The character in Empire was pushed off a balcony and killed in yesterday's season premiere
>Now her Husband can see ala Elliot and Mr.Robot

There's no way this isn't on purpose

DONT GIVE IDEAS TO EMAIL

I KNOW YOU ARE HERE YOU FUCKING FRAUD HACK, JOG ON CUNT

>tyrell crying on the phone admitting he's full homolust for elliot

How the fuck did Joanna never eat him alive

>Time travel autists BTFO
>E-coin theories BTFO
I knew it would be another fight club ending

They wanna ravage his boypuss

>members of elite hacking group
>using static IPs
the fuck?

I appreciate the (You)

Clearly their personal ones for shit they do that isn't illegal

Who the fuck ever theorized time travel?

Reddit and Cred Forums
You been living under a rock?
Literally a few songs from BTTF in the van with Angela and they ran with it.

>his bitch gets bruised
>he tries to bruise the cruise
pottery

Reddit.

Why did Elliot bleed if he is a mr robot?

It was oil

So what I get from the last episode
>Elliott is now using time travel
>Tyrrell isn't real but Elliott made him real
>swedish wife is in charge of E Corp
>Darlene killed her boyfriend
>Dark Army owns E Corp

I've been busy with school desu famalam.
I stopped coming here for a while because 90% of the thread were either meme, cunny, or Cred Forums cuckoldry.

baka

Prime example

like what?
ordering routers off amazon while the economy's in recession and they're hiding off the grid?

So obviously they're not gonna kill off the lead actor who just scored an Emmy, so did Tyrell shoot him with a damn tranq gun or something?

Did I just miss it or was Trenton not on that board?

>90% of the thread were either meme, cunny, or Cred Forums cuckoldry.

Cred Forums has always been this way.
Cred Forums has the best memes, but nearly everything else here sans actual discussion is trash.

I think that guy's trolling. If not, he's very stupid.

It's not hard to survive a gunshot wound.

they *had* to change something from fight club

Stomach wounds are only fatal if left untreated due to internal bleeding. If the bullet fucked his kidneys or something, he'd have a major problem but in general a stomach wound probably won't kill you

How many stabs will it take for Mr Seinfeld to go past Mobley's adipose tissue and kill him?

she is bottom left of FSOCIETY members, they probably didn't have enough information to link her to the group, no photo of her or anything.

We do learn her real name is Shama Biswas though.

He's the main character. They won't kill him. It looks like he got shot in the abdomen, but it might've just passed through his side. Either way, there'd be plenty of time to operate and save him.

>have a great chance to kms
>would miss last episode of Mr Robot
>decide to postpone suicide to watch it so that at least some of the loose ends are explained
>show was the only thing I enjoyed anyway, might as well see the end of the season
>just watched it
>worst episode I have ever seen in my life
>last 2 episodes bring up shit tons of questions and answers none of them
>the cliffhanger is "lol remember these classic characters!?!"

I wish I had killed myself already

What an absolutely shit finale. Your supposed to answer a ton of questions but leave some un answered then end on a big cliff hanger, not just keep adding questions to the point that when they are answered its so old everyone has forgotten and nobody cares.

Esmail you stupid cunt I hope S3 is the last season, numbers for this season were shit enough as is

i have no idea what even happened this season..
what happened guys?
and that finale man. i feel so Lost
how would he "wake up"? what's with the FBI ? is the FBI agent an aspect of Elliot too ? what happened to fat albert halfway through ?

>what happened guys?
>and that finale man. i feel so Lost
lol?
the finale was the most straight forward episode ever

>how would he "wake up"?
Usually it starts with opening yer eyes

well, go do it already.

Here's you're (you) m8.

It wont be a lethal shot. That said its still stupid as fuck because leaving their whole plan on the hope that he survives is ridiculously risky

And if FBI girl is in Elliots head that would be the stupidest shit possible

It's not really his dad, though, it's a manifestation of dark parts of his personality that he doesn't want to accept. Like the part that wants to lick strangers' assholes in the bathroom at the park, or the part that wants to be strung up by his wrists and ankles in Grand Central Station with his tongue dangling out of a ring gag and a sign tied around his dick that says 'shoe shines free all day'.

isn't he dead?
>the finale was the most straight forward episode ever
you mean the parts we have to guess what happened or the parts that make no sense?

>Shayla's one cameo this season was on the suspect board
>no leads on her murder

just fuck my shit up esfam

>isn't he dead?
are you unironically retarded?

Which parts were those?

>season 3 is a deep mental exploration of if Mr. Robot can cuck Elliot with both Angela and Tyrell

ARE YOU READY FOR KEKINO

Stop projecting your lewd fantasies on Elliot, he's pure.

>Cred Forums has the best memes
we're up there but definitely not the best

where the FBI knew the whole deal and they spent the whole season buggering about with angela and her retarded ex ?
where angela is suddenly the leader or in control simply because white rose "didn't want to kill her" ?
where tyrell just fucking shot elliot in the fucking gut and somehow he didn't care if he lives (or worse, he had known that he would..) ?
to name a few..

Tyrell is gonna find out Angela and Elliot have a thing going on and murder her. Rip Aryan frogfu.

I did ;_;

I don't think time travel/alternate universe theory is off the table yet. Whiterose is obsessed with those things. Her secret project in Washington Township leaks radiation. Whatever she told Angela about that project flipped her like a switch. It can still work.

1. This has been explained multiple times in the thread.
2. This is a hook for season 3, every finale has these.
3. This is explained in the show.

where were you when trenton rocketed into best girl status?

You're an idiot.

She's always been best girl, but only because Joanna doesn't count for that category since I'm not entirely sure she's even human.

>1. This has been explained multiple times in the thread.
that's retarded. show doesn't come with threads.
>2. This is a hook for season 3, every finale has these.
yeah but angela is completely useless. the dark army shot a cisco for being wanted but somehow spared a known INFORMANT just because .. ?
>3. This is explained in the show.
we're watching different shows then. all I got was "yeah he's alive"

it's because Joanna is not a waifu -- she would keep you as a waifu, if you're lucky

now that it's been revealed that tyrell is a weepy pussy joanna is confirmed for destroying his boipuss

Joanna could peg me with a strap-on, & keep me in a cage & I'd live happily

I'm always surprised how gracefully the Slatemaster has aged...

You'd think he'd be a total wreck.

>joanna pegging the life out of tyrell

Why isn't this show on HBO like Esmail clearly wishes it was

they handle it much better in the books

Do you think Mr Robot will kill Elliot's personality in the end and live happily ever after?

Please tell me this is bait

1. 2. I assume she was recruited to help Elliot because he's fucking mental
3. Mr Robot told him to kill everyone who tries to stop their plan (including himself)

Are they gonna be nothing personneled in Season 3?

Pretty obvious but I'm not sure why they decided this would be best to put after the credits.
Also Elliot getting shot was stupid because minutes later we are told he survives but at least we get confirmation that Tyrell is homo for Elliot

I hope not, Esmail hinted we;ll be exploring their fate/story in S3 a lot more. I'm hoping they go through the same test as Angela.

>pure
he's just a filthy little cockslut user, deal with it

When you've got Chinese mooks at your beck and call, sending Joey Bada$$ seems overkill. He's there to protect them but only because no one knows Trenton can reverse the hack.

I fucking hate this place.

we hate you too, so it's all good.

>not appreciating peak degenerate homolust or the idea of being humiliated by a danish goddess

Why are you even here?

that gif makes me so sexually frustrated fuck my life

Back to redddit you go then.