DUDE MONEY TRAIN LMAO

DUDE MONEY TRAIN LMAO

what a weird show this was. at times i was completely captivated at times it bored the shit out of one.

in the end iam glad i watched it but also glad when it was over.

DATCHANADDA DAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY

Biopic about the guy from Pawn Stars when

Vic got what he deserved.

>mfw Lem burned the money

Goddammit Lem, keep your shit together.RIP ;_;

same
it would be GOAT if it just focused on the strike team and cut out dutch's little side plots

more billings though

where the fuck can i get a torrent for this ? one of the few shows i can't find a good torrent for and that makes me not trust Cred Forums saying its so great, because surely it would have a good upload somewhere if that was the case...

vic sitting in silence in the interrogation room for upwards of a minute letting all his crimes sink in is amongst the best scenes in cinema

D A L E
A
L
E

It's as good as marked, you asshole! You stupid, stupid asshole!

MR WORLDWIDE

It's great. One of my all-time favorite shows. Seasons 5 and 7 are GOAT tier television imo.

Getting away with everything?

Is that Rick from Pawn Stars?

This is how i feel. There were some very memorable moments but they're so spread out. I really think the shaky cam was a bad idea, even now.

And what was with that fourth guy in the strike team? he wasn't even characterized until season 6.

How does he handle the stress?

Vic of basically me

>it's a Dutch jerks off while watching the Mexican girl get bleached episode

>tfw you're the Ronnie of your friend group

I wish they explored the Dutch rape dungeon storyline.

>cut out dutch's little side plots
Fucking pleb

is that supposed to be bad?

He was the best out of the group dude, shane was a fuck up, vic is a psychopath backstabber, Lem was kinda dumb.

Ronnie never spoke for ages, it was like the writer in charge of his dialogue got sick and didnt do any work or they paid the actor per line and skimped to keep budget down.

It's bad because Ronnie's loyalty got him fucked. Ronnie had no business throwing his lot in with guys like that, especially Vic. If you're the Ronnie of your friends, you need to get a new group of friends.

Ronnie and Lem coulda made the GOAT duo, though. They'd still be a little bit crooked, but Lem would keep them on a tighter moral leash and without Vic, impressionable Ronnie wouldn't have any truly heartless behavior to model. Ronnie would be the brain, Lem would be the heart. Their schemes would never be as profitable as Vic's, but they'd probably never result in getting caught or killed, either.

dutch sideplots were goat what are you on about

the dude who was only there to get his face burned in retaleation for them burining that other dudes face and then taking the fall for all the horrible shit the strike team did?

>"you're under arrest"
>"for what?"
>"the last 7 years"

>tfw we'lol never have a Lem and Ronnie cop duo drama

Of course it's bad, you're the quiet nerd, you get taken less seriously and you do shit for the alpha of the group barely getting any respect back.

>friend group

Get out take your shit and get out

cletus van damme

Why did she turn on Vic? He only tried to do right by her most of the time but she acted like he was terrorising her

will someone please post bearded ronnie?

she was an average american woman

>record scratch
>freeze frame
>so you're probably wondering how I ended up here....

thank you friend

>it's a Dutch strangles his neighbours cat just to watch the life go out of its eyes

>Be called ass-invader
>Get homo raped

i literally torrented it this week its on pirate fucking bay you dipshit