She did nothing wrong

she did nothing wrong

Innocent people die everyday

>fat
>autismo
>ginger

she did nothing of interest

literally only existed to show that the demogorgon would go after more people

She didn't sit on my face. That's her only flaw.

we're not talking about you. we're talking about based Barb you fucking pleb

THICH

Aunt sponge and aunt spiker

neither did most of the people on the show

Nancy is the reason based Barb died though.

eww she's all spotted up like an old banana haha you like a banana girl

>mfw Barb looks almost exactly like my older sister

does she also have a nice big ol fatass?

take that prude, only sexy good people should live

are you implying that's me, you son of a bitch?

Sadly, not as big. But she is similar in personality.
She's actually on her LDS mission in Wisconsin right now.

pics

>Mormons

Man I feel sorry for you guys

>cockblocked nancy all night when she was clearly trying to get some dick

Fuck that lady.

You guys think the monster was a metaphor for the sexuality of the characters?

Will meets his monster after having a special moment with Mike, in which Will realizes he is attracted to men.

Barb is taken by her monster while Nancy is getting laid. Barb realizes her path to sexual experience is with women, and Nancy can't follow her.

Eleven meets the monster when she (formerly he) comes into her identity as a woman.

BLACKED
L
A
C
K
E
D

Kek

>nothing wrong
>fat
>ugly
>Still wants alpha male dick
Yeah ok.

Bruh how lame is your sister doing her mission in fucking Wisconsin. Go to Africa or something.

She's also probably getting turned out by her mission partner right now.

>mormons
Why don't you mentally ill fags stay in Utah?

How to trigger a white aspie in one picture

any normally functioning adult knows she did not have sex with a child you mongoloid.

Who was she again?

Actually, it wasn't her decision. I don't know all the details, but it's kind of like a lottery with where you end up going. Last year, my older brother came back from his mission in Sweden (our motherland)

Holy shit were your parents actually dumb enough to convert to mormonism?

She's the one on the left.
pls no bully

Actually, my dad first met my mom when he was on his mission to Sweden. So, I pretty much owe my existence to that.
But, then again, why should my existence matter to anyone else on this Taiwanese rope tying board?

would wife but that portrait of jesus would have to come down when we bone

So was your mom just an idiot or a roastie trying to lock anybody she could down?

They didn't get married until years after my dad's mission. Before they met again in Utah, she was going to college in Hawaii.

can't lie, she's cute.

What exactly is the joke here? She wasn't a villain? How could she have done anything wrong? By cautioning her friend not sleep with the asshole jock? What's wrong with that?

It was also to give the older girl, (can't remember her name), a motive to develop an interest in destroying the monster and creating another side plot for the show.

did you notice the bad guys drive chevys and good people drove fords. What did they mean by this?

They're going to create a bullshit reason to resurrect her character in the second season because of all you Leddit tards who jerk off to her.

I guarantee it.

Season 2 is going to be shitty and fanservicey anyways.

damn, even Jesus wants in on that action!

also, your sister's a cute.

you type like a pajeet

she's sweet

Hello fellow mormon-bro. Idk if you're a member, but if that is the case I just wanted to tell you that it's uncommon to find other members on a place like Cred Forums, and I'm very happy to hear that your family have been on missions and that your sister sounds like a very decent person. I'm also happy to hear that you're Swedish masterrace, and I hope you all have large happy families of your own and successfully combat the extinction of the white race. Anyway I know mormons tend to get a lot of heat wherever they go so I just wanted to remind you that your family is doing gods work.

I see Barbara from Stranger Things as a challenge, more than anything. Here is a woman who, in every single aspect, is absolutely revolting - her exterior AND her personality - yet I can't help but wonder what would be like, to plunge balls-deep into her repeatedly.

That's right. Balls-deep. With no protection.

I won't lie, I'm extraordinarily-hard while typing this. I want to grab this... thing... and that's what Barbara from Stranger Things is, let's not delude ourselves, a "thing"... by the hips and ram mercilessly in and out of her quivering, malformed cunt with the force of a gladiatorial chariot, while she makes stupid faces and contorts orgasmically, unable to control her bodily reactions even if she wanted to.

I would erupt violently inside that corrupt and corrupting womb as though the entire fate of humanity depended on my seed penetrating the foul walls of one of her ovaries, the electrical fusion from this coupling creating the Antichrist, as our combined, guttural, Chewbacca-like roars shattered glass and walls alike around us, the house toppling down while we lay there in a filthy, disgusting mess.

Yeah. I reckon Barbara from Stranger Things does it for me.

Why is there a framed picture of a World of Warcraft character, on the wall?

lmfoa

you just KNOW

kys yourself newfag

No, the creators confirmed she's staying dead, but season two will deal with the repercussions of season one, including her parents looking for answers. She'll probably appear in "new" scenes that are just flashbacks.

Besides the ironic fanservice for Barb has kind of blown over ever since Fallon's horrible skit of Barb just screaming and cursing at the kids.

post feet, it's mandatory if we are to rate her.

She went to the party with the sole intention of being a downer and ruining everyone's fun

God I want to pull off those mom jeans and just get neck deep in that box

I would savor that trim like a fat kid savors animal crackers, paying special attention to every bit until she inevitably starts gushing all over my face and tries to push my head away, but that's when I grip her legs and work that button until it's sore