What is his endgame?

What is his endgame?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/shKBfaUBUUEej67EPi6k1g/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

some men just want to watch the world burn

everyone kills themselves

Complete and utter destruction of the white race and a Jewish worldwide hegemony.

>tfw Cred Forums neckbeards have to use jew jokes written satirically by jews

To be happy in his everyday life by being a bastard to strangers online.

>Babymutilatschel Suckingbloodycockenstein remains eternally assravaged

Fixed it for you.

/thread

Keeping the plebs too busy to be dangerous. Don't know about South Park though.

The suicide metaphor was really lame. South Park has become a show for the parents of people who watch South Park.

Become a dolphin

Why are you spamming your selfie, Tumblr degeneratekin?

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/shKBfaUBUUEej67EPi6k1g/

who touched you shekelberg?

This. Some of us just use the internet to blow off steam and be an asshole. It's fun to be a dick once in awhile and people that get offended on the internet are hilarious to me, it's the fucking internet you aren't meant to take anything seriously.

Except what I say to south Americans, I mean every word I say about those pieces of shit.

To stir the pot

The neckies sure are angry

>neckies
>Numales dicklets think this is smart

He couldn't get this far without kissing the golden jew ring.

>he uses the term "nu-male" unironically

Not that guy, but it's a fairly apt label for you millennials.
Your generation is easily the worst in comparison to any other. Even the fucking hippies were more tolerable and those eighties fucks had better fashion sense, the eighties and early nineties were dog shit retarded fashion and this generation is even worse.

making me not watch any more new episodes because these two have not been good at all and actually feels like a waste of time to watch.

Neckies? That can't be the best you got.

South park usually has some pretty dog shit episodes but yeah these last two have been weak, though I would say this one is better than the last.

Here's hoping some of the effort missing from this season is ending up in the game.

>Shalom, goy, I call who people who upset me on the internet "neckies".

honestly if you're above the age of 13 and watching south park you need to get your life in order

can u post your catfish?

remember black and white are not real colours in the true sense

Thumbnail is too dark so the features aren't defined enough to make this a successful meme. It has a genuine shot at becoming a meme as a webm however, if you include the full pan.

makes me think of Alien

To prove that Internet Trolls aren't all fat neckbeards living in their moms basement, that they can be everyday normal people with a job and family.

But really, he just gets off on stirring the pot and watching others lose their shit.

I'm betting you right now they're gonna fuck this up with some out of touch lesson or moral by the end of the season.

Fucking screencap it.

No need to screen cap it mate. We all know that's what is going to happen.

I think south park is starting to become a bit zombified.