ITT: good people in a sea of filth

ITT: good people in a sea of filth

Maybe in the first few seasons.. but he becomes as greasy as the rest of the guys. Also, unlike Ricky he has a giant chip on his shoulder.

What is this body? Is he wearing a girdle?

The first seasons are the only good ones anyway

I realize this may be foreign to you in concept but it is known as 'fitness'

let's go boys, smokes

Fat arms and titties? I don't think so.

>Fat
That's solid muscle, not that you would know

Dumb dumb, faggot.

i agree with he has fatty arms and manboobs. he's probably sucking it in for the pic.

>insisting it's muscles not fat

fatsos detected lol

confirmed fatasses

hes just got a fat distrubution on his arms that makes them look solid. he also has tits

bubbles is the good guy, julian drags ricky back into committing crime

Actually I lift, my arms are pretty bulk. Still more toned than that, and I don't have tits. Also my gut is in proportion making me look big instead of deformed.

fatso insisting it's not fat detected lol

Randy is the only good guy of the lot, he is law abiding and usually does the right thing.

This. The joke is that Julian always blames Ricky for getting him back into prison when its the other way around. Ricky always fucking tries to get a real job so he can provide for his love of his life and """Child"""

Honestly Julian is a fucking douche. Only trailer trash women and old hags find him attractive, He's quick to throw his best friend Ricky away every time his scams don't work out. Always getting his other legit friend bubbles in deep shit.

Fuck that Patrick Swayze wanna be piece of dog shit and is weird obsession with 80s cars.

That being said, Fuck off I got work to do.

-cyrus

Now that's muscle.

Newest season is almost unwatchable.

First few are great. Made me want to be a low life.

That's cause the main 3 actors got way too involved with the series and they're full of themselves.

are the movies/specials worth watching.
marathoned this shit so im taking a break.

Count down to liquor is great cause of Jim lahey

TONED

Bullshit

Bubbles is a good person in a sea of filth

Bubbs is the ONLY one that is always looking out for everyone else and obviously his kitties because he's hard as fuck.

pre-bearmode

He's obviously bulking AND trying to gaining a bit of fat on top of it.

He's going bearmode, not /fit/.