Asian kino thread

Asian kino thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hYIkdCN-_us
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What's the Kanji. Kasu kana something onna? Ghost girlfriend?

kasuka na kanojo

>At his previous school, Teacher Akira Kamiyama tried to stop a bullying case and the bullying became his own trauma. Since then, Akira Kamiyama has decided to not get involved if its not absolutely necessary. He then begins teaching at a middle school and moves into a new apartment. Akira then discovers that his apartment also houses a beautiful female ghost named Akane, who was a teacher before she died. Akira Kamiyama and Akane then solve problems which the middle school students have while growing closer.

Sounds shit. I live in Japan and honestly can't stand 90% of the TV. You really recommending this? If so I'll try a few episodes

I enjoyed it. It gets better as it goes on.

There's a show on Netflix called Terrace House that's basically just The Real World but set in Japan. It's honestly really addictive. Japanese culture/reality TV is so different from America's. Also the girls on the show are qt as fuck (pic related). Would recommend.

There's also a live action show on Crunchyroll called Switch Girl that I kinda like. It's the kind of garbage that would normally air on The CW here in the US, but it's entertaining garbage. Wouldn't necessarily recommend unless you're completely out of shows to watch.

Switch girl is based on a manga/anime that I watched. One of the rare shoujos where the MCs fuck.

Terrace house is fucking terrible. So was the first one.

superior ghost kino

>Hyun Ji is a wandering ghost who died when she was 19-year-old. One day she meets an exorcist who can not only see but touch ghosts named Bong Pal. They team up to listen and solve the problems of various ghosts so that they can rest peacefully.

is this kino

>Bong Pal

There was a show about a poor dude trying to pay off his debt but also taking on more at the same time. I watched it a long ass time ago, but it was pretty interesting.

binbo danshi i think is the name

he blazes incense

looks stupid

What the fuck is up with jdramas and sad endings?

Here's another one where the supernatural love interest disintegrates at the end.

J-Drama's are fucking dogshit, even by Asian Drama standards.

>Flat, uniform lighting
>Terrible acting
>Terrible sets
>Filmed in HFR for god know what reason
>often filmed on a budget of like 500 yen
>Worse sound design than a high school student film.
>Trope filled to the extreme.

Koreans and Chinese kick the living shit out of Japan when it comes to dramas, and even then, K/C Drama's aren't that good to begin with.

Nice spoiler ;_;

Parasite Eve
Not memeing
It's a great movie that make me cry
The ost is superb too

Even dramas from thailand or the phillipines are better than japshit.

I've only ever watched Coffee Prince because of the premise and the main girl being a major qt.

Been watching My Little Princess.

A romantic comedy outta china, it has an interesting twist: the summaries and beginning introduce the typical romcom protags, earnest poor girl and arrogant rich guy, then the story follows the secondary characters in dramas like that: the Princess rich bitch and the earnest guy who usually gets sidelined by cute poor girl.

They break their fate and have a chance meeting before what would be the dramas start, then go from there...

terrible series

Yes

Koreans are so fucked up

Kris Aquino's son has such a punchable face.

fucking lmao that's actually a Flip kino.

Can any Japs explain to me what happened to Japanese movies post 2010?
It's all low budget bullshit and no kino-feel at all.
Your hated rival Korea has made better movies than you have for close to a decade now.

I mean

ASIANS ARE SO FUCKED UP

only Asian Americans who are literal fucking cancer.

that fucking piece of faggotry. make way for real Filo Kino

Actual kino coming through.

putang ina, this is Filkino.

>main girl being a major qt
fucking plagiarizing bitch.

Summer Time Machine Blues.

Galpal is Asian.

She fucking hates J-Dramas as well. Apparently they are often based on Shojo manga, but they always turn quite headstrong, well rounded MC girls in the manga, into quivvering, insecure, 2 dimensional morons in the J-Drama adaption.

Good Morning Call sent her into a fit of rage apparently.

KOR: Sympathy for Lady Vengeance

CHI: 2046

JAP: Ran

True Kino here. All other films of the world pale in comparison.

Pink films are the height of Asian cinema.

Why don't you like it?

Y'all need some thai kino. Add Chocolate to the list

>good morning call
Holy shit the main character in this show is frustrating. Does Japan think this is endearing or funny?

>ywn an asian

The one where the bitch catches fire at the end? Movie sucked man

don't make me kek flipfags

this is kino

youtube.com/watch?v=hYIkdCN-_us

Exquisite taste user

uhh lets not be delusional here m8

Didn't like how the second season boils down to everyone is trying to rape main girl

I will never not recommend Legal High. Best jdrama post 2010 it is funny as fuck.

pretty comfy desu