Anons who saw the pilot, was is any good? I'm asking if I should invest my time in this or is it just trash...

Anons who saw the pilot, was is any good? I'm asking if I should invest my time in this or is it just trash. I heard that a few minutes in and one guy is asking his wife for a bj

what's wrong with asking your wife for a bj?

kill yourself

It's on FOX not on HBO, Starz ...
thanks for bumping

Fuck you for making me aware of this.

So I take it nobody saw it and it was shit. I heard that Joe Pesci is going to make a cameo, but now I hope he doesn't

If nobody saw it how do we know it's shit?

Nobody saw Ghostbusters and we all know it's shit

Because the marketing made it obvious it was shit by playing the "you hate women if you don't like the trailer" card instead of saying how great the full movie was.

I didn't see it, but I'm cautiously optimistic. Damon is far and away the most talented and funniest Wayans and Jordana Brewster has been prime fapbait since The Faculty. I don't know who the fuck Clayne Crawford is, but I'm confident Damon can carry the show.

Actually nix that, watching it on demand now. I'll report back.

I liked it

will he romance the therapist, the daughter, or one of those cops

Didn't Riggs have jungle fever?

Quarry is superior

only for his partner's daughter in 1 of the movies

It was implied that Murtaugh's eldest daughter wanted to fuck him, but otherwise, no. He banged white women throughout the series.

>nearly 60

How?

Blacks smoke crack. Or something like that. Homey don't play dat.

>tfw no one in real life gets that reference but Cred Forums not only gets it, they're the ones making it

i thought it was good

not if it's the same lame attempt as Rush Hour

now if they made a Loaded Weapon series, that would be great

>won't join The Irishman
>But will cameo in a trash TV remake

He'd better fucking not.

>not mac and dennis

ITTIG

Do they switch roles halfway through the pilot?

>ITTIG

what

A retard who doesn't know the appropriate time to use "into" instead of "in to."