Who is better to watch kino with?

Who is better to watch kino with?

Why'd he pick a gf that looks so similar to his sis?

Just tell me if he fucks his sister.

merge them unto one being and avoid the problem

You know the reason

a real man would netflix and chill with both of them.

>tfw watched Star Trek, X-Files, Friends and Third Rock From The Sun with big sister growing up
>always slept over in her bed and she'd tell me stories n shit

Yes user, stories I'm sure.

>watching anything with women

did you cuddle?

what does her pusy smell like?

>watching anything good with a woman
>ever
Their brains are too small to handle it, why would you bore them for a couple of hours and deal with the "uhhh I don't get it" questions after?

Did u fug?

Recommend me some sisterkino

He's right though. Women have smaller less competent brains than men. Medically proven.

Billy and Billie

it's a TV series

Okay ahmed

Prove me wrong. Name a woman who invented something meaningful.

Edison, Tesla, Braun, Benz, need I go on?

It's impossible to argue with someone who is delusional enough to think that women equal to men. You have to ignore literally every single piece of evidence to live in such a fantasy world.

sandniggers will all burn

>step-siblings
REEEEEEEEEE

but I'll check it out

Major pussyhurt detected

Have your sister as your girlfriend and get the best of both worlds

bait but, trying to watch Stalker with my gf was truly a mistake and ruined the movie for me.

Nice cherrypicking

Marie Curie -- splitting of the atom.

Nancy Johnson -- ice cream machine.

Ann Tsukamoto -- stem cell isolation.

Grace Hopper -- first computer.

Elizabeth Maggie -- Monopoly.

Stephanie Kwolek -- Kevlar.

Ada Lovelace -- the Analytical Engine.

Sure, you can go on.

Maybe in your backwater country, probably because you don't allow them to be educated.

The best person to watch kino with is another male, preferably someone slightly more intelligent than you who has similar disdain for plebs

That's what I got going on and it's great. Took a long time to find such a person though

how did that manlet mexican faggot get a literal 10/10 aussie gf?

the only thing more pathetic than being a bitter virginal autist on the internet is defending women on the internet

calm down Ahmed nobody cares

I don't like the idea of my sister getting fucked by some guy but if I acted like the bitch on the left I think I'd get shot in the head. Is this pic pussy privilege or attractive privilege?

>tfw the girls I'm attracted to usually really look like my sister

>tfw once had a dream about cuddling and making out with my sister
>tfw I actually woke up feeling really happy afterwards until I realized how messed up it was

i've only watched movies/flicks/cinema/kino with my sister since I've never had a girlfriend. I like watching movies/flicks/cinema/kino with my sister. We enjoy each others company, I think

> Sister dates guys that are literally just like me
> To the point where I know most of her exes through friends who totally recommend us hanging out together since we're so alike
> This is creepy as hell

> I date girls that are either more introverted versions of me or just like my mom
> I'm not sure which is worse the narcissism or the Oedipus complex

cuddling isn't messed up and making out is debatable. the worst thing about it really is that your sister for sure won't end up as your girlfriend so it's not good to fixate on her.

>making out is debatable
no, it's really not

this shit right here

Black bros with weed