Tfw Peter Jackson went full George Lucas

>tfw Peter Jackson went full George Lucas

le doesn't want to get up from his chair man

Going full Lucas was an improvement.

Not really. He came in late and didn't have time for anything, unlike Lucas. He got Lucased by the suits.

lucas thinks he makes good work

jackson knows he did the hobbits for the money. he knows he didn't give as much care or attention. i don't know if he's ever admitted it, but I'm sure he hates them and probably ridicules them in his private life.

Del Torro fucked him over. cant blame Fatson.

I will always have a degree of respect for Jackson. Even if he physically shat on my face, I'd respect him.

You got greedy Martin.

The studio fucked over Del Toro. He relocated his family there and was waiting for years to start the film but the studio kept putting it on hold due to rights issues. So he left to actually make films instead of waiting around on the suits.

>Makes a great trilogy with beautiful props and makeup
>After years, makes a prequel trilogy with unnecessary and shitty CGI

He went full Lucas all right

He's like batman without prep time.

Jackson didn't go dull Lucas he just didn't have preptime

people forget Jackson never forgot how to make a movie like good ol George. Prequels were shot like a daytime soap opera while the Hobbit is still filled with the over the top camera movements Jackson has been doing since his early days

Say what you want about Lucas, but he never made himself beholden to a studio ever again once he had the ability to self fund a lot of his projects.

Have you seen LOTR lately? It's also full of unnecessary and shitty CGI. Just look at Gollum.

>unnecessary
>shitty
>Gollum
Gollum is the weakest CGI element and still holds up reasonably well.
I bet half the CGI scenes went right past you and you didn't even notice there was CGI.

Lucas never was the visual type, just look at Ep. IV, the shots are static as fuck.
Protip: Camera movements don't make up for lack of story and narrative. I hate the prequels, but at least there's things happening all the time, in the Hobbit it's a lot of whacky stuff and camera movements, but on a narrative level there's nothing happening.
Content without form and style is shit.
Form and style without content is just as shit.

Why couldn't he wait just a bit longer?

>implying del taco is anything but a mediocre industrial director
>implying he would have done a better job with the hobbit and not just the same crap with even more gimmicks
>caring for del taco
>ever
ISHIGGYDIGGYDOODAH

This. He could murder my entire family and I'd still suck his cock if he asked me to. What he did with LotR is comparable to the actions of Jesus Christ of Nazareth

Really? I think Gollum is the most convincing CGI character I've ever seen.

at least they still used props and practical effects where necessary

meanwhile the disney jews are using cgi props..

Leave him alone. He always gets fat between movies

is it your job to post incorrect opinions in every thread on Cred Forums

Watching BTS and interviews of him about those movies is fucking depressing

You can tell he actually cares, but simply didn't have enough time to prepare the movies

I heard he was working without storyboards at some point in Five Armies. That's pretty fucked up