A Batman movie in the style of Alien told from the perspective of a group of low-level criminals where Batman is the...

A Batman movie in the style of Alien told from the perspective of a group of low-level criminals where Batman is the Xenomorph picking them off one by one.

I dont think batman takes his time with low level but neat idea

too hard to garner sympathy for the main characters

Check

I always wanted to see or read a Batman story where the perspective was reversed.
Like, with a genuinely empathetic criminal that gets put in a fucking come by a masked psycho vigilante

Superhero movies are pretty limited. You can't deviate from the set formula too much. People would complain too much about this, shit would only be good as like a Batman: TAS episode or something not a full length movie desu.

I dont know much about comics but I feel like this has to have been done before. It's such a common want.

Haven't seen it in a while, but wasn't there a Gotham Knight short based on that concept?

This is what suicide squad should have been.

The bad guys sent on a mission by the government to do something, with batman out of the loop trying to figure out why all these villains have decided to work together, and taking them down one by one.

Fucking brilliant.

Was done in Assault on Arkham

Aging Bull in cinemas when

A multiplayer videogame where you're in a dark room and you have to kill Batman together. One guy plays Batman.

pretty sure that's the idea for the new spawn movie.

Isn't that how Batman makes his introduction at the dock in Batman Begins?

The studio and general audiencd would never go for a Batman film where he's not the focus though.

send it to WB, OP

There was an arc like this in Justice League Unlimited I think.

There needs to be a Batman Beyond or a Red Hood movie, I'm getting tired of straight up Batman movies, or fuck, they could at least involve the Robins a little more in them.

Boo. It's a solid idea. Bruce Wayne is a self-righteous asshole who believes his morals to be infallible. He is regularly called out by his fellow heroes in the comics and animated shows for being an egotistical douche who thinks he's always right. It would be nice to see those themes in a live-action movie.

>I have never ever read a single Batman comic please rape my face

Almost Got 'Im?

one of them could be a thief with a heart of gold, or an undercover cop unable to reveal himself. it'd be like nic cage in con air

I think you're talking about a different guy here..

could work

if it's Batfleck it could be a survival horror movie

Why would it be 'nice'

>durr hurr let's undermine a hero who defies all limits of human capabilities using pure will and strength of heart just to do good for others because being an edgy contrarian is fun and this idea is so interesting and can be explored so much

yeah but that was shit

Gay af. It's not scary or tense if you already fucking know batman and know that he doesn't even kill people

(you)

Sounds like the third Riddick movie.

Well you know Batman doesn't kill
So that really ruins it for me

Switch Batman with Rorschach, then you have a good movie concept

Arkham Origins multiplayer

this is my idea. you stole it. i made a thread on it over a year ago. my ideal pic for director is darren aronofsky

interesting 10-15 minute short film but not a whole movie.

>He is regularly called out by his fellow heroes in the comics and animated shows for being an egotistical douche who thinks he's always right.
Usually moments before it turns out he was right all along.

>Xenomorph

Why does this word exist?

Because James Cameron

>Private Hudson: Is this gonna be a standup fight, sir, or another bug hunt?
>Lieutenant Gorman: All we know is that there's still no contact with the colony and that a xenomorph may be involved.
>Private Frost: Excuse me, sir, a-a what?
>Lieutenant Gorman: A xenomorph.
>Corporal Hicks: It's a bug hunt.